Poster Boy Pt. 01: A "Hole" New Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is wrong! I really shouldn't watch this!

Even though I know this is a terrible invasion of his privacy and I'm confronted with feelings of shame and guilt, he looks so hot sitting there fondling his growing dick that I can't stop watching him. My body feels tingly all over, especially between my legs and I can feel my panties getting moist.

I've never seen a man naked in person before and certainly not one that was masturbating, so now that I have this unexpected opportunity, there is no way I'm going to stop watching him! I'm so turned on my clit throbs with each beat of my pounding heart!

He must be watching porn on his iPad and in less than two minutes his cock is fully erect and quite impressive. Any guilt I feel doesn't prevent me from taking another picture of him stroking his hard-on, though.

Well there's my 100 points! Hahaha, I think I'd actually score that a 200!

My assignment fulfilled, I lower my phone and slide it into my back pocket then press my fingers to the front of my jeans grinding my panties hard against my dripping wet pussy. Of course I've masturbated before but it's not something that I do often and the closest thing to porn that I've ever seen are sex scenes in "R" movies.

God his cock is so big and hard! I wonder what it would feel like to have that inside of me? It looks too large to fit without hurting.

I dated two guys in highschool but never went further than some light petting with either one of them. I thought all that would change in college. Freshman year flew by though. I got so overwhelmed with school work and trying to adjust to life on campus that I didn't have time to date.

Losing my virginity is definitely at the top of my college to do list, but here I am a sophomore and it still hasn't happened. I'm more than ready to finally have sex, it's just a matter of meeting the right guy at this point.

I stare mesmerized by the sight of Ken rubbing his cock, fantasizing about what it must feel like to ride his "thing." He constantly adjusts the tempo of his strokes. Increasing them to the point where he looks like he's about to cum, then suddenly stopping for a few seconds preventing his climax. I'm so caught up in the live sex show he is putting on, that I pop open the button on my jeans without even thinking about what I'm doing.

I seem to have lost control of my hands. They move instead to the commands of my sex starved pussy and I unzip my fly, tugging my pants and panties down far enough to comfortably slide a hand between my legs. I'm so wet my fingers easily slide between the slick lips of my pussy searching for my aching clit that's begging to be touched.

God it feels so naughty to be here bare assed fingering my pussy! I almost wish he could see me too!

Caressing my clit sends a shiver of pleasure throughout my body forcing me to choke back a strong urge to moan. I slip two fingers into the opening of my vagina and pump them in and out of me for a few seconds then slide them back to my clit and press firm circles slowly around my raised button of a clit.

Ken removes his hand from his dick for a second and I watch as his amazing cock throbs and twitches, dancing around on its own, begging to be stroked some more.

That's so fucking sexy! I didn't know a dick could do that!

His cock doesn't have to wait long before his hand is back pumping away again. My pussy is leaking all over my fingers as I rub my clit rapidly back and forth.

Holy Fuck! I've never been this horny before!

I reach under my blouse with my free hand and pull my bra up to expose my boobs. I squeeze my left tit and pinch my nipple fairly hard, sending a jolt of pleasure rocketing to my clit, while my right hand continues to work feverishly on my hungry pussy.

Damn! I think I might actually cum soon!

It's becoming more and more difficult not to moan and to remain relatively silent. Even my breathing is ragged and uncontrollable and seems unbearably loud to me. I'm suddenly aware that I'm panting so hard that it's moving the poster slightly with my every breath. Thankfully Ken seems to be so wrapped up in his own world of sexual fantasy that he is oblivious to this. I'm startled when he suddenly tosses the iPad to the side and stands up.

Shit! Did he see the poster move!?

I hold my breath and freeze! No, he's just shifting positions. He crawls onto the bed and places his hands beneath him, then slides his dick into them and begins pumping his sexy ass up and down. He starts slowly but soon is thrusting powerfully into his imaginary lover. His butt looks so smooth and tight and each time he thrusts down the well defined shape of his glute muscles are visible. The sight of his ass working hard like this is so hot that it sends a shiver through my pussy.

I can tell he's about to cum. He's moaning softly into the quilt and is pumping his cock in and out of his hands faster and harder until he is almost bouncing off the bed. I'm so close to my own orgasm that I wonder if we are going to cum at the same time!

Suddenly he grunts loudly and says, "Oh fuck! Fuck me Ann! Give me that beautiful fucking pussy!" as he cums.

Oh Fuuuuck! I'm cumming too! Wait, did he just say my name?

My brain and senses are so overloaded with the pleasure of my orgasm that It takes everything I have not to fall through the damaged wall as try and prevent my legs from buckling. I'm really not being very quiet as I cum and my only hope of not being found out is that he is so caught up in his own orgasm that he doesn't hear mine!

My legs are trembling even as my orgasm subsides but the fear of being busted makes me hastily pull my underwear and pants up and pull my bra back into place. I don't even want to take the time to find some tissues to wipe my pussy, not that it really matters because my panties are drenched in cum anyway. I'll just have to clean up back in the privacy and safety of my own dorm room.

I take one last look through the spy hole and see Ken has rolled onto his back now and is wiping the cum off his sexy cock. I wipe my fingers on Tony's sheets then replace the poster. My heart is racing as I tiptoe as quickly and quietly as possible to the front door.

Rushing back to my room as fast as I can walk, my mind replays what I just saw.

Oh my God! I can't believe that just happened! Did I really hear him say my name as he came? What am I going to tell Barb and Lisa?

I'm sure all they are going to care about is that I got the 100 point erection shot and that the three of us can now pledge 'Alpha Sigma Sigma' together. I still feel kind of guilty to use it, but I'll crop his face out and no one will know it's him. I check my watch and see I have less than 20 minutes to clean myself up and get to my next class.

Oh shit! my next class is art history!

My clit tingles in my damp panties, and I smile as hurry off to get changed.

12