Poster Boy Pt. 02: Fun at the Movies

Story Info
Ann and Ken's first dated goes better than expected.
4.9k words
4.65
6.3k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - this is the second part of a three part series. The first part, "Poster boy - a 'hole' new story" can be found in the 'exhibitionist & voyeur" section, as can the third installment "Poster boy - 2 sides to every 'hole'".

My friend Ann asked me to write this for her. Ann and Ken are based on real people but the situation is fictitious. I hope you will give all three parts a try.

Thank you and enjoy! :)

*****

"Mind if we sit towards the back? I hate being too close," I say, although in actuality I'm just hoping we will make out and don't want to deal with prying eyes.

"Sure, wherever you like," Ann says smiling.

One of the benefits of going to the movies at 1 pm on a Wednesday is that the theater is practically empty. At any rate it's not a large venue, so even though we are two rows from the back, the screen still fills our view. I grab Ann's hand and we walk the narrow, vacant row, till we are just about in the center.

"Is this okay?" I check with her.

"Yeah it's fine," she agrees, and we flip the plush seats down and sit.

I place our shared medium soda (which is actually huge) in the cup holder and casually scan the room making a mental note on where the spattering of other patrons are seated.

Man, It looks like an old folks recreation center in here.

I think the average age, other than Ann and I, is about 70.

Ann offers me some popcorn and I grab a hand full. We make small talk and joke around as we wait for the lights to go down and the previews to start.

It's amazing to me how comfortable we are even though we've only known each other a short time. From the first moment I saw her I was instantly attracted, and I'm so happy I worked up the courage to ask her out.

I've always been deathly shy. My teen years were filled with nothing but loneliness and depression. I finally hit rock bottom last year and I got to a point where I was just so sick and tired of wallowing in sadness and excuses that I decided I needed to make some real changes in my life. So over this past year I forced myself to do things to help build my self confidence and break out of my shell. I started working out and paying more attention to my diet in order to add some muscle onto my slim frame, I got a new haircut, bought some cooler clothes and enrolled in school.

The pinnacle of this was asking Ann out on this date. Even though I was so nervous that my mouth was as dry as sandpaper and my words trembled as they tumbled out of my mouth, I'm proud of myself for never wavering and following through. Ultimately I was rewarded when she said yes!

God, I was so excited to go out with her that I could barely sleep last night in anticipation of our date!

Ann is amazing! She has a sharp wit, and a twisted sense of humor that matches my own. Her warm laugh is natural and easy, and her smile lights up a room. It's so refreshing to meet a woman who doesn't take themselves too seriously and can joke and laugh about all kinds of things, even subjects that aren't necessarily "PC". Not only do I really like her, but just as importantly, I get the impression she is equally attracted to me.

As we wait for the movie to start we are sitting angled towards each, our knees touching. Ann is holding the humongous tub of popcorn I bought for us, and we are devouring handfuls of the puffed pieces of salty goodness as we gossip about our classmates and professors.

Excitedly she also tells me she is about to pledge Alpha Sigma Sigma with her two best friends. She is very excited about this, and I think I fall for her a little more as I watch her beautiful face light up, explaining that it was their dream for the past few years to come to this school together and become sorority sisters. It turns out their mothers all pledged Alpha Sigma Sigma some twenty-five years ago and have been lifelong friends ever since. Consequently, Ann and her two friends Barbara and Lisa, grew up together and are eager to follow in their mother's footsteps, sealing their friendship in sorority sisterhood.

She is so into her story in fact, that she forgets to share the popcorn for a few minutes leaving me empty handed. Teasingly I tell her not to hog it all, and she laughs as she tosses a few pieces at me. Opening my mouth just as the barrage of popcorn hits my face, I happen to catch one in my mouth.

Giggling uncontrollably, we start tossing kernels of popcorn into each others open mouths, or try to at any rate, since we only succeed about one in every ten tries. Our "popcorn toss challenge" has us laughing way to loudly for this public setting, and we are right in the middle of it when the lights finally go down.

As the first preview starts playing we know we need to stop and quiet down, but instead we roar with laughter, as Ann's last shot ricochets off the top edge of my glasses, and against all odds, gets stuck in the curl of hair on my forehead.

"hahahaha! Oh my God I'm going to pee in my panties!" Ann says laughing hysterically.

"Shhhh! Okay you win!" I'm laughing almost as hard as she is, but I quickly try to contain myself because of all the stern elderly faces I glimpse looking back at us. I remove the popcorn from my hair and eat it, which only makes Ann laugh even harder.

By the end of the second preview we have more or less quieted down, except for a few random fits of suppressed giggles that keep erupting now and again. As the feature begins, Ann slides over until the right side of her body is resting lightly against my left shoulder and I reach out and hold her hand.

For the first half hour of the film all I can think of is how can I make a move and kiss her. My mind runs through a number of possible scenarios, from the old "yawn and stretch hug", to kissing her hand first to gauge her reaction, to just boldly leaning over and going for it.

I decide to go with option "B", and I bring her hand up to my mouth and gently press my lips the back of it. It gets her attention and she turns to look at me. Her pretty blue grey eyes, killer cheekbones and glossy pink lips illuminated by the flickering reflected light of the movie, melts my heart. She looks so beautiful all my fears and doubts evaporate.

I lean over and softly kiss her waiting lips. Her tongue is sweet and salty from the soda and popcorn, and tastes absolutely delicious. It makes me want to stroke and wrap my tongue around hers, all that much more. She turns towards me as our kiss becomes harder and more intense, and I place my right hand around her tiny waist as she wraps her left arm around my shoulder.

Ann's lips press hard against mine, and our tongues wrestle playfully back and forth in our mouths. Her soft wet kisses, the warmth of her body beneath my hand, and the pretty floral scent of her perfume (why does it seem so familiar?) are turning me on so much that my balls are tingling and I can feel the heat of my hardening dick expand along my thigh.

Unable to restrain myself from exploring more of her lovely body, I run my hand from her waist down along the curve of her thigh, to her bare knee. I desperately want to slide my hand between her legs but I know it's way too soon for that and I don't want to freak her out by overstepping, and ruin the moment.

Instead, I slide my hand slowly up under the hem of her skirt, but on the outside of her leg. I move an inch at a time and pause waiting to see if she pushes my hand away. The feeling of her silky smooth skin beneath my fingers, is so erotic than it makes my cock literally throb with desire.

With each inch my hand creeps up higher on her thigh, the more turned on I become, and the more of her I want. Eventually I reach the point where leg becomes ass.

Hummm...well, she's not stopping me.

With newfound courage I move my hand a little further up on to her panty covered butt cheek. It's a good thing her cute, blue and purple flowered skirt, is so loose and flowy, allowing me unrestricted access to any and all of her. If she wore a tight pencil skirt I would have had to stop much earlier whether she wanted me to continue or not.

Ann slides her hand from around my back, down the front of my shirt, and cups my upper inner thigh. Her hand is so far up in my lap that her thumb and a couple of her fingers lay across the bulge of my growing cock.

Yes! She's touching my dick!

She slides the hot palm of her hand all over the thickening lump of my penis making it even harder. I can tell from the increased passion of her kisses and moans, that the feel of my cock beneath her hand is turning her on as much as it is me.

My erection desperately wants to stand at attention, but my jeans are restricting its rise and it actually is starting to be very uncomfortable. I really should reposition my penis so that it's pointing straight up along my belly like It wants to be, instead of where it is now which is trapped along the leg of my pants, but I'd have to undo my jeans to get to it.

The pain gets to a point where I can't stand it any longer and I finally whisper to Ann,

"This is very embarrassing but do you mind if I reposition my...ummm penis?"

"What? What's wrong? Don't you like when I touch it?" Ann says, looking confused.

"I love when you touch it, baby! But.." I continue with an embarrassed giggle, "you're making me so hard that it hurts because it needs more room. Do you mind...?"

I don't really wait for her to respond and take the fact that she doesn't protest as a positive sign. She watches intently in the dim light as I unsnap the button on my jeans and unzip my fly. I reach into my shorts and pry my dick loose from my pant leg and allow my penis to proudly pushing up the center of my underwear.

I'm so horny that even my own hand on my cock feels good, and I'm very tempted to just pull it out and start masturbating. I manage to refrain, and I'm about to close up my jeans when Ann puts her hand on my bulge.

"Wait! Don't," she says sheepishly.

I kiss her hard as she squeezes my rock hard cock through my shorts. Wild with lust, I badly need to feel her naked ass. I quickly move my hand back under her skirt and follow her thigh back to her butt. I'm not sure if a gentleman would slide his hand completely under her panties and grab as much of her left ass cheek as possible, but that's exactly what I do! She grunts her approval as I run my hand all around the sexy mound of her ass, squeezing it as hard as I can.

It's her turn to escalate our groping so she hooks her fingers under the elastic band of my shorts and tugs them down a bit freeing the top half of my erection, then wraps her fingers around my shaft.

I love the feel of her ass in my hand but If she has her hand on my dick I have to try for her pussy. I pull my hand free of her panties and drop my palm down to the inside of her right thigh and caress upwards. Just as I'm about to reach 'the promised land' my progress is slowed as my hand gets wedged between Ann's thighs.

Damn so close!

I'm literally a c-hair away from her panties! I can feel the blazing heat of her sex radiating along the top edge of fingers. To make matters worse she tightly clamps her thighs together locking my hand in place. I'm shocked and crestfallen and I can feel the rising heat of embarrassment flush my face.

Oh shit! I went to far!

Pressing her soft lips to my ear she whispers, "What's the password?"

What's the password?

I freeze for a second, so much is riding on what I say next! My mind panics and goes blank, overwhelmed by the most obvious and unimaginative answer, "Ummm...open sesame?" I blurt out before even giving myself a chance to think of any other possibilities.

Damn I'm so stupid!

Very much to my surprise she swings her left leg up and to the side so that her knee is draped over the hand rest of her chair and her left foot is now resting on the seat next to her.

"Your wish is my command!" she says breathlessly into my ear.

I'm honestly stunned for a second.

Oh snap! This is really happening!

Now that my right hand has been granted free passage to continue its journey, I gently press my fingers to the front of her very moist panties.

Oh My God! Yeeee-haa! It only took me 23 years but I'm finally going to touch a woman's vagina!

I tug Ann's panties to the side and press my fingers to her velvety soft, hot, wet sex. Simultaneously we gasp with pleasure into each other's mouths.

Oh wow! It feels so sexy, so soft and slick!

I delicately rub my fingers around her wet pussy, exploring, and trying to get the lay of the land. I've only seen vaginas in porn, or from meticulously studying health class textbooks. I have a basic idea of what is where, but the 3-dimensional reality of it all, is somewhat different and way more complicated than that of a textbook sketch or a video.

Why are there so many folds, flaps and creases? Where is her actual hole? What is going on here!?

My fingertips push and probe and finally find their way between the lips of her pussy (I believe the lips are called the labia, hummm...or is it the vulva?) and I slide up to where the two lips join. If I'm correct, this should be where her clitoris is located. I circle the area with my fingertip and stroke it gently back and forth trying to picture what I'm touching in my mind.

Ann moans and grunts her approval; her mouth pressed against my neck. Her hand is pumping my cock as I caress her pussy but it's pulling and kind of irritating the skin of dick because there isn't any lubrication. I reluctantly remove my hand from her pussy and gently grab her wrist.

"Am I doing it wrong?" She says, disappointment clearly in her voice.

"No, you're great! It just needs to be a little more slippery." I move the palm of her hand to my mouth and try and generate some saliva, then lick her hand making it as wet as I can, and place it back on my throbbing dick. She automatically starts pumping away again on my grateful cock, her hand sliding with much more ease.

"That's better, baby!" I let her know.

Ann whispers in my ear, "I have a better idea."

She bends her head down into my lap and wraps her lips around the tip of my cock. Licking the head of my dick with her swirling tongue she slowly slides more and more of my cock into her mouth until the tip of my penis is being squeezed by the back of her throat.

Oh fuck that's good!

Since my dick, is now being well attended to, I turn my attention and my fingers back to her pussy. Having a better idea of what's going on down there, it's a lot easier this time to find my way back to her clit. The sensation of her mouth on my cock is making it a little difficult to concentrate on exploring her pussy, but I really want to feel what it's like to be inside her.

I seek out her vaginal opening and slowly work a finger inside. Her pussy is so wet and slippery, lubrication isn't a problem, but she is also so tight that I don't think she is used to having something inside her. Once she's had time to adjust to my finger I work a second one in her and wiggle them around. Her moaning increases in response to my double digit fingering, and is now quite loud and obvious, especially during moments in the movie where the sound track is low.

It feels amazing to have her mouth move up and down the length of my cock, and I do my best to pleasure her as well. I'd love to be able to lick her sweet little pussy too, but the awkwardness of being seated in these theater seats with her head already in my lap, makes using my fingers on her really my only viable option.

After a while I realize that I have unconsciously matched my fingering to the rhythm of her blow job. As she slides her mouth down the shaft of my cock, I slip my fingers into her pussy. When her mouth is around the base of my cock, my fingers are in her to the hilt. Our movements become one and consequently we begin to moan and grunt in unison.

I can feel the tingle in my balls build and the sensitivity of my cock head heighten as I approach my orgasm. My dick is so hard that, as strange as it sounds, it's also the reason I haven't cum already. Sometimes when my dick is that stiff it helps to prevent an early release. At any rate I have to make a choice at this point. Either cum in her mouth or have her stop sucking my cock.

I decide the best thing to do is to let her know where I'm at. "Ann if you keep...ahhh..sucking my dick..ahhhh...you're going to make me...ahhh...cum! Would you like to maybe...sit on my cock first?"

She stops blowing me (just in time) and lifting her head from my lap, kisses me. Thankfully her mouth doesn't taste of penis (I'm not sure if penis has a taste but I really would really prefer not to find out!). I pull my wet fingers out of her pussy and she watches me as I slowly lick her love juice off them (pussy does have a taste, and it's delicious!).

Once I'm done she stands, removes her panties, then takes a step over from her seat and stands in front of me facing the movie screen. I hike the back of her skirt up and stare for a second at her amazing ass. Her waist is so tiny and the cheeks of her ass are so voluptuously round, that I can't imagine seeing anything sexier than this! I can't resist planting wet kisses all over her beautiful sexy butt.

Ann bends over placing her hands on the seat in front of her and presses her ass firmly against my face. It's never even occurred to me before that the thought of licking a woman's asshole could be sexy but at this moment in time there is nothing I desire more than to do just that!

I spread Ann's curvaceous butt open and run my tongue from her sweet pussy to her puckered butthole and swirl it around the hole in her bum. I can't believe I'm performing oral sex on a woman for the first time and I'm actually choosing to lick her asshole!

My cock is so fucking hard, and this unexpected turn of events is so erotic, that my dick is literally pulsating and is threatening to explode without my permission. Her asshole must be super sensitive because as soon as my tongue makes contact with it she squeals and jumps forward giggling.

She can't go far since the next row of seats is just inches in front of her and she is quickly trapped between the immovable seat and the eager tip of my tongue. I push it into her anus as far as I can (which isn't very far at all) and I try to wiggle it back and forth. The sensation of the anilingus drives her so crazy she begins to giggle uncontrollably and literally starts climbing over the seat ahead of her to get away from my tongue!

I chuckle to myself. Okay, enough of that. I don't want to ruin my chance to get laid!

I back my face out of her butt and Ann relaxes. She is still game to ride my dick and bends down into a seated position hovering just above the tip of my cock.

It dawns on me as I'm about to enter her that, really just as an afterthought, I grabbed a condom on my way out to meet her and stuck it in my pocket. Ever the optimist, I took it on the outside chance that we might end up back in her room after the movie and if things progressed to the point of having sex I didn't want to be denied because I wasn't prepared. I never dreamed I would need it at the movies!

I reach into my pants pocket and pull out the square packet. Ann looks back wondering what I'm doing and grins what she realizes what I have. I really hope I get this right because it's dark, I'm nervous, and I've never actually put a condom on before and I only have one. I place the rubber on the tip of my dick and then... shit why isn't it sliding down over my cock? It seemed so easy in health class when the teacher demonstrated on that banana!

12