Poster Boy Pt. 02: Fun at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ohh, it's upside down, dumb ass!

Problem solved I line up my protected dick with her pussy and pull her slowly down until she is seated on my lap with the tip of my dick pressing against the back wall of her pussy. The diagram of female anatomy I spent hours studying suddenly pops up in my mind and I see and illustration pointing out that the back of the vagina is the beginning of the cervix.

Thanks brain for pointing that out and taking all the sexiness out it!

My head is swimming from sexual stimulation and pleasure and yet I'm in such disbelief that I'm finally having sex that it's almost like I'm watching this happen to someone else. I need to concentrate on the sensation of Ann's beautiful pussy squeezing my thankful erection.

Holy shit I'm actually having sex! Her pussy is so tight and hot it's better than I ever could have imagined!

I've masturbated a thousand times before and I have never felt anything like this! My hand could never come close to duplicating this incredible feeling. I reach under her blouse and pull her bra up to freeing Ann's boobs, then grab onto them with both hands.

Yayyy titties!

Each boob fits my hand perfectly, and I'm really surprised how amazingly soft the skin of her breasts is. Sad to say it's my first time squeezing a woman's boobs too but I picture Barb tugging on her nipples and I mimic that as best as I can on Ann, pinching and pulling her nipple (although not nearly as hard) trying my best to gauge the right amount of pressure to apply.

In the meantime, Ann is doing a great job of bouncing up and down on my cock, but a poor job of keeping quiet. I look past her and see more than a few faces turned towards us.

Oh shit! I hope they don't call the cops! That would be beyond embarrassing!

No one seems to be getting up to get the manager so that's a good thing. I scan the dimly lit audience again and see most of the patrons are looking back at us. At least one of the old couples is now making out and I'm almost certain I can see the top of a bobbing head in the lap of another couple.

Alright! Get yourself some old timer! I guess we're an inspiration!

"Ann...wait, get up please. I want to fuck you from behind."

"Huh, okay," she says confused, but manages to pull herself up off my dick. I stand behind her and she bends forward with her hands on the seat in front of her presenting her ass to me waiting for me to slide my dick back into her. I rub my throbbing erection along the crack of her ass, down to her pussy, looking to re-enter her.

Once my cock head finds her sweet spot, I bury my dick in her with a firm steady thrust. Holding on to her hip with my right hand, I pull her back onto my dick as the force of each stroke of my cock pushes her forward. My left hand is on her left ass cheek and I slip my thumb into tight wet asshole to its first joint, and flex it back and forth stretching her anus, making moan even louder than before.

I'm hammering my cock into her as hard as I can now and she is bent fully over the seat in front of her from the force of my humping. Looking out over her back I can see the entire theater now, and every face in the audience is either watching us and playing with themselves or is busy doing something sexual with their partner.

Ann is making no attempt to mask her moans so it's no surprise that everyone is aware of what we are doing. Of course I take full blame for that since I'm fucking her as hard as I can, and in plain view. Just when I know I can't hold out any longer and my balls are about to burst, I feel her pussy contract and her knees go out from under her as her body convulses from her orgasm.

My own body stiffens and I cum in her, spurting my load into the end of the condom I have buried in her pussy as I continue to bang away until my balls are spent. Blissfully finished, I collapse onto Ann's back.

We lay bent over the chair, my cock still in her, occasionally twitching, catching our breath and basking in the afterglow of making love. After a minute I pull my semi hard cock out of her and sit back in my seat. I slide the sperm filled condom off the end of my dick and throw it in the half empty tub of popcorn as my other hand absent mindlessly continues to stroke my cum slick cock now and again.

Ann sits by my side a moment later, and I wrap my arm around her kissing her sweetly. Searching her handbag she pulls out a packet of tissues and hands me one to wipe my dick off. She cleans herself as best as possible then finds a couple of moist towelette packets for us as well. Checking the cup of soda I feel there is still a third of it left and offer her some. She drinks a bit then passes the cup back to me to finish off.

"You want to cut out or watch the end of the movie?" I ask her.

She giggles, "I have absolutely no idea what's happening. Let's go."

I grab her hand and we make our way back down the row of empty seats to the aisle, then head on down towards the exit. As we reach the front half of the theater I glance around and see every single person is either masturbating if they are alone, or engaged in some sort of sexual activity.

There is even one lucky gent sitting between two lovely women in their 70's having his dick sucked by both of them as they alternate turns. Seeing us pass by, the dozen or so patrons pause what they are doing to show their appreciation for the show we gave them, by giving us a round of applause.

At the bottom of the steps I decide to play along and turn and bow to the audience then turn to Ann and applaud her. Even in the pale light of the movie I can see her blushing, but she politely curtsies as the applause increase along with a few cat calls and cheers.

Leaning over to Ann I say, "Baby, you're a star!"

We laugh hysterically as she grabs my hand and we exit stage left!

12