Poster Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A fantasy comes to life.
3k words
4.55
7.1k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons engaged in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18.

Poster Girl

Daryl gazed at the smooth skin of the young woman. Her skin glistened with water droplets that supposedly clung to her skin after emerging from the nearby ocean. He'd seen enough 'Behind the Scenes' stories to know the drops had probably been sprayed on with a spritzer bottle and the model may not have stepped in the water for over a week. But shoving that aside, he immersed himself in the fantasy.

She was lovely. Dressed in a bikini that was not scandalous as bikinis go, but showed more than enough skin for Daryl's needs. He imagined walking up to her on the beach. He introduced himself and talked with her. He wasn't overly witty, but he didn't stumble on his tongue. She smiled and didn't look at other guys. She was interested in him, and him alone. He took her up to the boardwalk to play a few carnival games. He won a dart throwing game and she picked out a stuffed bear, which she named Daryl, Jr. He would keep her warm at night when Daryl wasn't available she said coquettishly. They walked back to Daryl's car. He drove her home to his apartment. They made love slowly and passionately until they crested and crashed in unison.

And then Daryl reached for a spare towel to clean up. No living girl was going to show him any attention, so this was the only way to find relief. His car was an old beater that required frequent up keep. (Fortunately this was the 90's and it was still possible for an average guy to keep a car running on his own. Oil change, spark plug replacement, and filter changes every three or four months kept it humming nicely.) His apartment was an addition over his mother's garage. It wasn't much, but it gave him some distance from her frequent male-bashing comments that were always followed by "Oh but not you, Daryl." when she noticed (or remembered) he was in the room. And as for love-making, he had no illusions about his skills or equipment. He'd had one girlfriend at the age of 19. She was his first date, first kiss, first.... well a few others you can imagine. She was also his introduction to the lesson many young men wind up learning first hand - never stick your dick in crazy! He had no idea how much of her reactions were faked.

After he broke up with Kasey, he went back to his prior state. He couldn't talk to a girl without his brain going into vapor lock. Well, he could talk to a girl, just not about his interest in her. If he could focus on something he knew and just talk about that, he was fine. He did a fair bit of tutoring. Mostly with girls because they were the ones ready to admit they needed assistance. Guys waited until two days before a major test and then begged for two to three hours straight of tutoring. Girls set up a one hour a week timeslot at the beginning of the semester and stuck with it. Talking to them during tutoring was no problem. He still got nervous even then, but he could handle it.

The mess cleaned up, he tossed the towel towards the laundry hamper, pulled up the covers and drifted off to sleep.

******

As he awoke the next morning, Daryl swore there was someone next to him. A body pressed up against him. A head resting on his shoulder. A hand on his chest. A bent knee over his leg. A pleasingly round rump pressed against his hand. But that was only in the first hazy moments of wakefulness. The sensation was gone well before his eyes opened.

He looked up to see still eyes gazing back from the poster. Lifeless? They should be. It's just a poster. There only seemed to be life behind them when he fantasized. And no, he didn't 'take care of business' every time he stared at the poster and imagined being in her company. Somehow, for a moment, there appeared to be something more there in the eyes. Someone looking back at him. Get ahold of yourself dude. You've really got to do something. But where am I going to find someone that would settle for me?

Daryl went through his morning routine, then headed down to the driveway, slipped into the driver's seat of his ten-year-old mini-size truck and headed off for another day of classes and tutoring.

******

"Hi Daryl." I looked up to see Kate's shining eyes. Her smile was radiant as always. Another lovely lady whose beauty only deepened when you look beneath the surface. Too bad I'd never have a chance with her. Besides, even though there are no rules banning it, dating someone I'm tutoring would be a bit sketchy. She frequently came to me for study help. Three semesters in a row now. After this semester, she only had one more required math class. Though really, she understood the work quite well. She just lacked confidence in herself. That was true of more than half the ladies I worked with. I spent more time boosting their confidence in their abilities than actually explaining the math concepts.

"Hi Kate." God, I could go swimming in those eyes. The liquid brown of her irises brought to mind Jimmy Buffett's "Brown Eyed Girl". That song made me fall in love with steel drums. "So what questions do you have today?"

"Graphing," she said with disgust "now we have to apply all the stuff we learned earlier. The hard part for me is finding the peaks and troughs."

"The problem asked you to do that?" I asked with a frown.

"Um. I think so. The instructor said to be thorough in our graphing. I figured labeling the peaks and troughs would be a necessary part of that."

"Okay, let's look at the instructions first." She opened the book and began turning pages. As I watched her hands and the passing pages, my peripheral vision picked up motion and drew my eyes to her chest. Her shirt was unbuttoned a bit lower than usual. Well, I think it may have been that low a few times in the past month, but the shirt hadn't gapped open as it was today. I could see soft skin and the upper border of her bra. I looked up, taking my eyes off the thrilling sight that was not mine to behold. "Uh, Katie, you're showing more than you intend" I said, eyes riveted on the acoustic tiles above. Again, peripherally, I saw her head pivot towards me. "Oh. Sorry." Her hand moved slowly towards her shirt, buttoning two buttons. Her voice sounded strangely flat. The liveliness that abounded when she entered had disappeared. Great, now she feels awkward that I saw part of her breast. Nice job jackass. I felt a stirring in my crotch. Yup, see, Mom was right, just another bastard wanting something from a woman she doesn't want to give.

"Okay, so read the instructions above the exercises."

She studied them for a moment. "It doesn't say find the peaks or troughs."

"Yeah, I didn't think it would. There is a way to do that, but it's a calculus technique." She pulled back like I'd just invited her to go hunting for rattlesnakes. "With algebra tools, you could approximate the coordinates by guessing and plugging into the equation, but that is cumbersome and not worth the effort. Heck, it would be faster to just teach you the calculus method."

"I am not smart enough for calculus."

"You have the brains for it. You just lack the confidence. And need. Your degree doesn't require calculus."

"If I had the brains for calculus, I wouldn't be so dumb to qualify for a free hour of tutoring every week in developmental math."

"Your brain can handle math concepts perfectly fine. It just likes playing musical chairs with the symbols, especially when you get stressed." She smirked and punched me lightly in the arm. Her eyes had an odd shimmery, slightly pained look. As if something she wanted had been taken away or held just out of reach. God, I'd love to give you anything you ever wanted - if I had any fucking money!

We went over the techniques for graphing, and then she worked out three complete problems with me watching. Kate got each of them right without me offering any correction or guidance. She made her excuses and ended the session early.

******

Daryl drifted off to sleep day-dreaming about sharing a life with the woman in his poster. Shared dinners. Kid's plays. Picnics. Her head thrown back, laughing in the sun. Holding her hair back when she's hovering over the toilet with morning sickness. But when her head came up, it was Kate's face. Equally unlikely.

I awoke with a start in the wee hours of the night. Someone was on me! A leg draped over mine. An arm over my chest. A chest pressed against my side!! A large, soft chest pressed against my side! Soft, rhythmic breathing across my neck and shoulder......and a butt gripped by my hand!!?!

The arm over my chest began to move. Lower. The breathing shifted to my ear. And changed pace. As the arm moved, the hand at the end of it reached my hip. Fingers trailing, it swept directly to my...WHOA!!!

"Thank you for bringing me to life. I've been trapped in that poster for forever. I think. I felt like I was losing my mind. The first relief was when I would lay next to you for a few hours in the early morning." By now we were looking each other in the eyes. Her eyes were enchanting. It was the model from my poster. I looked up, and the image was intact on the wall.

"I don't know how to explain it. But I know that your desire brought me here." Her fingers played gently, affectionately with my balls, the heel of her palm rubbing against my rapidly growing dick.

"Uuuuhhhhhhmm. Are you sure you want to be doing this?"

"Without you, I would still be stuck in there, seeing a world and unable to experience it. Please let me be yours." Her fingers wrapped around my fully hardened cock. "Take me. Enjoy my body. Let me give myself to you. I know you are lonely, love. Please let me show you just how much it means to be free."

Is she free if she feels obligated to please me? There's no chance in hell I could get a woman this hot in bed under any other circumstances! Hell, there's no chance of me getting any woman to go out with me, much less in bed!

She cut off debate by diving her head down on my... head. She sucked and licked vigorously. It didn't take long. I erupted in her mouth. Her moan sounded like a soft cry of victory. She swallowed after the second shot. And the fifth. Her tongue kept caressing my shaft & head. She began sucking again, pressing her lips tightly around my cock and moving up and down in long slow strokes, as if attempting to squee-gee the last few drops of cum from me. Then she popped off, moving her head upwards, kissing her way to my cheek. She rested her head on my shoulder again. Her hand lay gently across my cock and balls.

"Mmmm, that was nice. Thank you. We can do some more in a minute when you're ready again."

She's thanking me?!

She rolled her body atop mine, pressing her breasts against my chest, her legs slightly spread, the insides of her legs brushing against the outsides of mine. She rocked herself slowly back and forth. Her face glowed with a warm smile. She kissed me with soft, slow-burning passion. Then she drew herself upward and forward, dangling her breasts in my face. I reached up and caressed them, gently. I placed small kisses in a circle around the edge of her left (my right) areola.

"mmmm, yes."

I sent a hot, slow breath at that same nipple, while watching her face. She shuddered. Her eyes flared and her smile widened. I latched onto her areola and suckled.

"OOooooo"

I flicked her nipple with my tongue.

"Yyyeessss."

I moved my mouth to the other nipple, taking it in my mouth and suckling firmly.

"UUUnnnnnhhhhh" I played my fingers across the nipple I had just left. Handling her naked flesh had the needed effect on me. My (lower) head lifted and stretched enough to bump against her rear. She grinned impishly. "Round 2, baby?" She lifted her hips off me and slid slowly backwards until the head of my dick touched her inner thigh. She continued backwards until the crown rested in the crevice between her leg and her outer labia. She shifted herself, maintaining contact while beaming down at me. After a bit of maneuvering, she managed to position me at her entrance. Her wet, blossoming entrance. A wicked gleam crossed her face. And then she drove herself backwards.

"UUUNnnhhhhhhh" Two voices uttered guttural cries and two necks arched, heads thrown back, eyes rolling, eyelids closing. She ground her hips against me. Her inner muscles worked on my shaft. The palpitations of her inner walls added to her consciously directed actions to raise my excitement rapidly. They also told me she was racing along herself.

"Oh yeah, baby. Oh God yes." Her body began to tremble. My cock twitched inside her as my excitement approached maximum. "OOOOOOOOOOHHhh GOOOoooooood YYEEEESSSSSSS!!" she pitched over the edge of passion and lost control of herself. I raised my hands to support her at the bottom of her ribcage. Her convulsions set me off as well.

"UUUUuuuuuNNNNNHHHHHH, YEAH. OH GOD, BABY." And then I lowered her limp body to lay on top of me. We both lay there, gazing at each other with dopey grins as we drifted off to sleep.

******

Soft rays of morning light danced through gaps in the curtains and played across the lightly tanned skin of the woman beside me. The woman beside me?? Last night's interlude blasted through my mind. OH. MY. GOD. Her warmth pressed against me. Draped over me. I checked the alarm clock on the table beside my bed. Our bed? Holy crap!

7:50am. I had overslept by nearly an hour. Having never spent a night with a woman in my bed, I had no experience slipping out of bed without waking the lady splayed across me like the world's greatest blanket. Time to learn. I first slid towards the wall, away from her. She wumpfled her subconscious displeasure at the decreased contact. I slowly scooted on my heels, butt and hands. In a few gradual, large steps, I reached the footboard and hopped off.

"Huh? Babe?"

"Sorry honey, I have to get to work."

"nooooooo" she said softly. I'm not even sure she was awake.

"I should have been up an hour ago. I've got just enough time to get to work. It's a short shift since it's Friday. I'll be off by noon. Help your self to a tshirt and a pair of shorts. We can go out and get you some clothes when I get back. We'll grab lunch while we're out."

"mmmmfffff"

Uh-hunh, conscious thought is only occurring on one side of this conversation. High-ho, high-ho if it's off to work I go. "I'll be back about 12:30."

******

Three hours of jumping from student to student in the math lab. A pre-algebra student working on graphing lines. A business calculus student stuck on the concept of marginal revenue. A trig student working on identity proofs, an algebra student tripping over matrix solutions. A calculus II student struggling with convergence tests. Working the math lab meant developing a mental flexibility to move through and be familiar with math at all levels on the fly. Rather helpful for a science major.

I headed home.

******

I climbed the stairs to my apartment hearing something screamed from the main house. I didn't quite make out what was said, but it was most likely some retread variation on 'Men suck, you're a worthless bastard' since it was his sister's voice. Mom was more subtle in her vitriol.

Entering, I found..... holy shit, she sucked me off and then rode me to a mutual climax and I don't know her name. She had one of my t-shirts on. That may be the only thing she had on. Damn, she looked even sexier now than naked. How is that possible?

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Odd question given what we've already done, but, uh, what's your name?"

She grinned. "Melody."

"Hi Melody. My name is - "

"Daryl, I know." her beaming smile shot right through me.

"Well, I was thinking we could go get you some clothes since you can't exactly walk outside in your birthday suit."

"I could. Show everybody what you get to sleep with." Her eyes sparkled wickedly. "Speaking of which, we don't have to go out right away do we?"

Given the heat I was feeling, I had to be blushing from my scalp to my collarbone. Which was amazing given how much blood was rushing somewhere else. "Uh, well, I thought you'd be hungry, so I thought we'd get a bite to eat after getting a few simple daily wear items. Then we could go somewhere to get a few nicer things."

"Oh, I'm hungry. But I can wait a bit for food." I suddenly felt like a mouse getting stared down by a rattler. And I wanted to get bit.

"Well, lady's choice." Fairly certain my grin met somewhere around the back of my head.

Without another word, she grabbed the hem of the t-shirt and lifted it over her head. I have no idea where it landed, because she was wearing nothing at all underneath. "Oh, wow."

******

Yeah, so this was supposed to be a quick stand-alone about a fantasy girl popping out of a poster, but along the way it grew into something else. Hope you are enjoying it. I'll work on part two immediately. I am also working on other projects plus a full-time job. Hopefully during the coming month (May) I can devote more time to writing. Part two will *hopefully* conclude this story. Maybe three.