Pot-fuelled Threesome Pt. 01

Story Info
Two young girls indulged in pot. One passes out.
1.8k words
4.53
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers

The summer of 2007 was particularly hot even by Perth standards. The evening temperatures barely fell but there was some relief when the sun disappeared over the western horizon. I refrained from walking my dog until late at night.

My usual route took me around Lathlain oval cutting through a gap in the fence, across the turf, through the carpark and around the other side towards home. It was a pleasant walk and my West Highland Terrier, Nosey, certainly appreciated the exercise.

One night, I noticed a black SUV at the far end of the car park and voices mummering softy interspersed by insane bouts of laughter. From the pitch, I deduced them to be of female origin, but I did not care to prove my hypothesis correct and I quickly moved on without being noticed.

The car returned the next week and, as I skirted by it, I could smell funky fumes emanating from the open doors. This time I was discovered, and all went silent as I walked away. On the next encounter, my dog lived up to his name and jogged over to the car much to the delight of its occupants.

"What a cute doggie!" A female shrieked.

A thick cloud of weed smoke wafted from the open car door and a dark shadow of a shapely woman stepped from the back seat and enthusiastically patted Nosey. With my dog lapping up the attention there was no way I could ignore the stoner.

"He gorgeous," She said, "What's his name?"

The woman laughed maniacally when I told her. A second female exited the smoky car and joined her friend in lavishing attention on Nosey.

"I'm Laney," The first female said, "And this is Penny."

"Jason," I replied, "Nice to meet you."

In the darkness, Laney appeared to be a shapely blonde wearing her hair in a ponytail. She wore denim shorts and a dark bikini top that hid some round and juicy boobs. Penny was far more conservatively dressed in a knee-high dress. Nevertheless, she was athletic with a bubble butt and a decent chest. Penny's hair was cut short and was either burgundy or merlot in colour. She was not as attractive as her friend but would not be kicked out of bed. Both reeked of weed and were as high as kites, swaying slightly and giggling uncontrollably.

We exchanged some small talk before the girls offered me a toke from their bong which I declined. Instead, I said I would come back with some beers, and promised to bring back my dog who fascinated the women.

"What brings you two here?" I asked after unfolding a camping chair and sitting down.

"Just chilling after work," Laney replied.

"Oh, right," I said, "What do you do?"

"We're check-out chicks," Penny giggled.

"Around here?" I asked, after taking a massive swig of ice-cold beer.

"Belmont Forum."

Thursday was late night opening, and the girls enjoyed several hits from the bong after work. They had recently discovered this car park which allowed a discrete toke, free from unwanted attention. Until I came along.

Laney and Penny quickly discovered that I was no threat and were pleased when Nosey came over to say hello.

The women were in their mid-twenties. The car was a late nineties Holden model in decent condition despite the many bumps and scrapes.

"You live around here, I take it?" Penny asked after blowing a wreath of smoke from her lips.

"Just up the road," I waved vaguely northwards, "Been here a year so far."

"Enjoying it?"

"Yep. Been in the area since 2004," I said, "To be closer to uni."

"Cool," Penny said, "You work there?"

"No," I chuckled, guessing Penny question was predicated on my age which was at least a decade separating us, "I work in the city and study part time."

Laney took another hit on the bong and this one had an immediate effect. She looked woozy and climbed into the back seat of the car.

"She'll be out in a moment," Penny giggled, "I'll take her home shortly."

"Does she always do this?"

"Sometimes," Penny smiled after ensuring her friend was all right, "She's been working all hours and just needed to unwind."

"Why is she working so hard?"

"Saving up to move out of home."

"Have you moved out?" I asked.

"Not yet," Penny replied, "Any time now."

"Bet you can't wait?"

"Yeah," Penny snorted, "Means we won't have to sneak around when we want to blow some smoke."

"You and Laney moving in together?"

"Yeah. We've been friends and..." Penny trailed off with some embarrassment, "Well, since middle school and it makes sense to room together."

Penny looked away, her cheeks burning after almost giving away some guarded secret.

"Sure does," I smiled knowingly, "A long friendship shows that you two are compatible."

Penny shot me a quizzical look as if she knew I was on to her.

"You got a girlfriend, or boyfriend?"

"I'm in between lovers," I replied cryptically, leaving my sexuality ambiguous, "What about you?"

"We're both single," Penny replied, giggling, "But not short of sex."

"You two are knocking boots?"

"When there's no dick about."

"Mm, nice," I said, approvingly.

"Does that thought excite you?"

"I love it when sexy women lezz out."

Penny laughed, took a hit, and began coughing. I handed her a beer and she took a welcome drink.

"Oof, that was a bit strong," Penny wheezed, "Better not have any more."

"Were you going to lezz out here?" I asked, keen to see how far I could press Penny.

"That was the plan," Penny giggled, "I'm left high and dry."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Cheeky bastard," Penny replied with mock anger and playfully slapped my arm, "I hardly know you."

"I'd hate to see you go home with unmet needs," I chuckled, "Good looking girl like you."

"You think I'm pretty?" Asked Penny, doing a twirl.

"Mm, very nice!"

"Well, then," Penny leaned forward and placed both hands on the arm rests, "Maybe both our needs can be met.

"Now you're talking," I said and kissed Penny's waiting lips.

Her mouth tasted rank from the weed from several concentrated hits. Penny melted into my lap and encouraged me to explore her athletic body.

"Mm, I can feel you getting hard," Penny giggled before leaning back for another kiss.

Indeed, I was. Penny had a sexy body that I could not wait to see in the flesh which would happen soon enough.

I ran a hand across Penny's shapely young thighs. She parted them as soon my fingers lodged between her knees. My nails tickled the flesh and Penny shuddered. The heat emanating from her pussy was growing exponentially.

"I'm hot," Penny panted and stood up.

With crossed hands, Penny grabbed her dress at the waist and deftly remove it. Throwing the dress into the car, she stood in front of me and showed off her lace lingerie.

"Very nice," I whistled.

What little light there was showed a very sexy green combo. The panties were particularly lean especially the string that ran through the middle of the brown valley.

I stood behind Penny and ran my hands across her boobs, tummy, and pussy. She ground her arse against my crotch which begged for release.

As if reading my cock's mind, Penny obliged, reaching around, and squeezing the bulge. I slipped my hand inside her panties and discovered a hairless snatch that was dripping cunt slime.

"I'm so wet, aren't I?" Penny giggled.

"Fucking dripping," I confirmed, "And I want to taste it."

Penny pulled down her panties and tossed them and the bra into the car on top of her dress.

"How do you want me?"

On the bonnet?"

"Sure."

I bet it was not the first time Penny had been taken on the bonnet of a SUV. She sprightly vaunted the bull bar and arranged herself so that I had easy access to the prize.

With those long sporty legs spread, I dove in and eagerly lapped at her clit and leaking tunnel. Penny had a super sweet taste that spilled into my mouth or down the bonnet.

As my tongue danced across her crotch, Penny moaned and writhed with pleasure squeezing and pinching her boobs and nipples.

"Oh my god," she moaned repeatedly, "That feels amazing!"

Being conscious of the environment and not wanting to attract attention, Penny kept her expressions of pleasure as low as possible., but it was clear she was enjoying the attention.

Penny quickly came and complimented me on my oral skill. Without catching breath, Penny slid off the bonnet and dropped to her knees.

With practiced skill, Penny undid my shorts while I discarded my t-shirt. I looked over at Nosey who had found himself a soft piece of ground in which to sleep.

"Nice cock!" Penny said before wrapping her lips around my quivering spear.

Her technique was amateurish as she was only able to suck on the first couple of inches with my cock head poking against her cheek. Still, it was an enjoyable blowie made so much better when she used her hand to wank me while tongue bathing my balls.

"I need to feel you inside me!" Penny demanded after standing up.

She led me by the hand to the driver's door and bent over the seat.

"Fuck me," She whispered, "Then give me your come."

Given that her pussy was super wet, I had little trouble entering her.

"That's it pound my cunt!" Penny encouraged as I slammed my cock into her.

I noticed her starfish and wondered if Penny might be up for some back door fun but decided against asking. Her pussy was super tight and would do the job in no time.

Reading Penny's moans and quivers, I figured she was orgasming regularly. The heat of the evening was not helping, and we both sweated profusely.

We climbed the bonnet again. Missionary was death on my knees, but the cowboy style worked for us followed by another stint at doggy.

"I want you come in my mouth and over my face!" Penny demanded when I folder how close I was.

I leaned against the bull bar while Penny dropped on her haunches, head forward, mouth open and tongue extended, waiting.

Second later, after furiously jacking my glistening shaft, I unleashed rope after rope of boiling sperm over Penny's face, tongue, mouth, forehead, and hair.

"Oh, fuck!" I hissed repeatedly as my orgasm smashed my senses.

When I calmed down, Penny giggled and took my sensitive cock into her mouth and cleaned me up. I shivered with secondary spasms of pleasure.

"That was a big load," Penny giggled before wiping the shots of jizz that missed the primary target into her mouth.

"That's because you're one sexy babe!" I said wiping the rivers of sweat that poured from my brow.

"Pretty good yourself," Penny smiled and leaned in for a kiss, "You want to do it again with both of us next week?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world."

We sat around for maybe ten minutes sharing the last cold beer, naked and chatting. Eventually, Penny announced her departure. After dressing, we exchanged numbers, kissed, and drifted into the night. My mind was already racing thinking about the possibilities of the next meeting.

Dazman
Dazman
362 Followers