Pounded in Padre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should be careful what you ask for!" Brad said with a nasty gleam in his eye.

He reached over and grabbed a condom, opened it with his teeth, and handed the latex sheath to Shannon. Shannon rolled the latex over Brads thick girth. She moaned when she saw how far the latex had to stretch to completely encapsulate his thick prick.

"Fuck," Joel muttered as he watched his wife struggle to pull the condom over her studs cock.

Seconds after the condom was rolled on the thick cock Shannon's bull picked her up in the air. She wrapped her arms around Brads neck as he grabbed her ass cheeks firmly with both hands. Joel stroked furiously as his wife impatiently reached down and placed the bulls engorged shaft on her labia.

"Fuck me," was all Shannon said before the bull rammed his prick into his wife.

Joel watched in mesmerized amazement as the bull bounced his wife up and down on his cock. His strength was amazing, his biceps rippled as he levitated Shannon up and down.

"Fuck yes! You're so damn thick!" Shannon yelled out as she was held up in the air. She stared at Brad adoringly as he repeatedly thrust her up and back down again on his eight inch cock. Shannon tits and feet bounced and swayed like she was riding a bucking bronco.

"You're pussy is fucking sopping," Brad breathed.

Joel wished he had a closeup shot because he could see white cream oozing from his wife's pussy. The creamy juice rolled down the bulls slimy cock shaft. Joel's eyes grew large when the bull threw his wife onto the couch. Shannon didn't even flinch. She immediately bent over and lifted her ass in the air.

"Take me, fuck me hard," Shannon yelled out.

"OMG all the neighbors are gonna hear her," Joel thought.

The gorgeous stud grabbed his wife's hips firmly from behind and slid his cock all the way in to the hilt.

"Ohh yes, this is the way I like it," Shannon groaned.

Her pussy clenched and quivered as Brad slowly pushed in and out of her wet gash. His long deep strokes continued for over thirty minutes.

Joel masturbated furiously as the two glistening bodies on his computer screen moaned, groaned, and cried out loudly in ecstasy.

"Hard Brad, hard," Shannon breathed.

The bull picked up his pace, his balls created a loud slapping sound as they crashed against his wife.

"Harder Brad, fuck me harder!" Shannon screamed.

Joel watched in astonishment as Brad jackhammered his wife from behind. "How in the hell is he not cumming?" Joel thought in amazement.

"Yes,yes,yes,yes...you are a GOD! CUMMING all over your cock!" Shannon screamed. Brad continued to pound away as Shannon's orgasm ripped through her. Sweat dripped off the lovers bodies and creamy liquid from Shannon's orgasm rolled down Brads shaft and over his swollen balls.

"Wow, I can't wait to ask her about that orgasm," Joel thought as the bulls cock flopped out of his wife's swollen box.

Brads cock pointed straight out as he turned Shannon around and flipped her over. Smiling, Shannon laid back on the couch and spread her legs seductively. Brad panted loudly while quickly ripping the condom off his prick. Shannon looked up at the bull with lust filled eyes, flicking her tongue in and out as her bull stroked his cock in front of her.

"Give it to me Brad! Cover me with your seed, make me your slut," Shannon begged Brad.

"Unnnghh," Brad moaned as the first thick rope of sticky goo exploded out of his penis slit. The rope crashed against Shannon's forehead and slowly ran down her face.

"Unnnghh," Brad groaned as a second thick rope blasted out and splattered against her red lips.

"OMG," Brad yelled as a third massive rope shot out of his firehouse and crashed against her huge tits. Brad moved closer and placed his bulbous cock head centimeters from Shannon's lips before expelling two more blasts of cum right on the blonde pornstars mouth and lips.

"You're fucking amazing," Brad sighed, crashing down on the couch next to the blonde goddess.

Joel watched mesmerized as the ripped bull put his arm around his wife and pulled her close. Shannon rested her head against the studs chest and wrapped her arms around him She made no attempt to wipe away the cum that was plastered and glistening all over her face and chest.

"That was amazing," Joel's wife purred on the video.

"You're a god," Shannon said slithering down Brads torso.

Shannon looked directly at the camera and took Brads cock into her mouth, slowly licking every bit of cum off Brads beautiful manhood. With a look of satisfaction Shannon stood up and walked directly to the lens in front of the camera.

Joel watched raptly as his wife squatted down directly in front of the camera and let her face fill the entire screen. Thick, creamy cum covered her face and hung from her chin as she spoke.

"You like baby?" Shannon asked directly to the camera. "Thanks so much baby, this was exactly what I needed,"

Joel's cock spurted out cum as Shannon starred into the camera for the next thirty seconds, slowly licking the bulls cum off her lips with her tongue.

"Love you so much baby, but I need a cocktail after that fuck," Shannon said as her hand came up and ended the recording.

Joel collapsed back in his chair mentally drained. Watching his wife being fucked like a pornstar was exhilarating and nerve racking all at once. Being in the same room when she was fucked was very easy. Watching her fuck a hot guy without him there was very stressful. He wished he didn't like it so much...but he did, and now he knew his wife definitely did also. Joel was curious as to what Shannon was doing on the island so he opened the second clip on disk 1.

The clip started with the camera pointed directly at the carpet. The picture swung back and forth as the camera was obviously being carried with the lens pointed down.

"You're so naughty," Joel heard his wife snickering loudly in the background.

"This is gonna be awesome, I promise," Joel heard Brad's voice reply off camera.

Joel heard the slider door squeak open along with more drunken giggling from his wife.

"OMG, is this round two," Joel thought.

His cock instantly sprang back to life again as blood rushed back into his manhood. The camera settled back down when it was placed on the patio table outside Shannon's condo. It focused on Shannon who was standing totally naked on a ten foot strip of grass between her condo patio and the pool. Shannon was holding two shot glasses in her hand naked out in the open public air, nipples fully erect. Brad walked into the camera shot naked with his thick cock hard, rigid and pointing straight out. Shannon giggled loudly and dropped to her knees in front of his cock. She took Brads cock in her mouth and slowly started pouring the alcohol from the shots over his dick as she slurped and licked.

Joel pounded away on his prick as Shannon spent the next ten minutes insatiably gobbling cock.

"Fuck me right here in the open," Joel heard faintly through the camera microphone.

"Lay down, I'm gonna ride you like a bull," Shannon replied.

Joel stroked away as Shannon mounted Brad reverse cowboy style in the open air. He marveled at the beauty of her perfect 34DD tits bouncing up and down as she repeatedly impaled her pussy on the long, thick cock.

As Joel watched his wife fuck a lightbulb turned on in his brain. He had two memory cards, the first was full, filled with three HD video clips. The first two clips on this one were of his wife fucking. Also his wife had been in a fantastic mood the last few days. The puzzle pieces all began to fit together.

"OMG, how many times did she fuck this guy?" The question raced through Joel's head.

Filled with a desperate need to see what could possibly be on the other clips Joel began to fast forward the video. Brad fucked Shannon on the grass and lounge chair in front of her condo for the next forty five minutes of video. She rode him, he bent her over, they spooned and fucked on the lounger. They passionately made out with her riding on top of him. They did more shots off each other bodies. Joel resumed regular playback speed with one minute left on the clip.

"Fuck meee, cumming for the third time," he heard his wife moan as she ground her pussy onto the wide shaft.

Immediately after Shannon's orgasm Brad pulled out of her pussy and erupted.

"Ahhhh, gawd!" Brad panted as four greats gouts of creamy man seed shot out of his cock covering Shannon's tits and belly.

Joel watched with astonishment as his wife once again crawled over and squatted directly in front of the camera.

"How did you like that baby," Shannon grinned as Brads cum ran down her chest.

She reached her hand up and the video went black. Joel quickly pulled up the third clip and pushed play. The video once again started wobbly before coming into focus. Shannon was lying on a bed with her legs spread wide as bright sunlight lit up the room.

"Shit, he's still there the next morning," Joel thought to himself.

Shannon had her cell phone in her hand with a devious look spread across her face. Brad obviously had the camera and was filming as he crawled onto the bed and settled between Shannon's open legs.

"Hey Joel, you just called when your wife asked for round three," Brad said as he held the camera up over Shannon's body.

His thick cock was rock hard and covered with a condom. Brad slapped his big member on Shannon's pussy repeatedly. Moisture glistened on Shannon's twat as Brad laid his long cock directly on top off Shannon's pubic mound.

"Stick it in me Brad, I want it so bad," Shannon groaned.

"Not until your hubby calls back," Brad teased. "I promise as soon as you have him on the line you'll get your cock," Brad said as he lowered his rod and pushed his huge cock head tightly against Shannon's soaked labia.

"Please call quickly honey, I need his cock again, he fucks me so good," Shannon moaned directly into the camera lens.

Shannons phone began to vibrate. She looked at the screen and help it up to the camera. Joel, hubby, shown brightly across the screen. Shannon smiled delightedly as she hit answer and held the phone to her ear.

Joel watched as Brad penetrated his wife's pussy the second she answered the phone. The camera shot showed his wife's pussy spreading wide open in acceptance of the veiny monster penetrating her.

"I know, I'm sorry, I couldn't go through with it last night. I didn't want you to be disappointed so I decided to let you sleep in," Shannon panted heavily.

It was surreal to Joel as he watched his conversation with his wife play out from a different perspective. He was so turned on that he knew he was going to masturbate to this footage for years.

"Actually, he was really good about it. Of course he's still hoping I change my mind," Shannon's breathing grew even more heavy with her last response.

Joel watched Shannon Spread her legs even wider as Brad began a slow steady assault on his wife's pussy.

"I am, I'm walking through the sand to the events on the beach, it's a real workout. Hey I'm almost to my location, can I call you back later?"

Joel watched Shannon's breathing grow heavier and heavier as she fought to keep from crying out.

"No baby, it was perfect, I had an amazing night. It was just what I needed," Shannon grunted out heavily.

"Talk to you in a bit, love you," Shannon replied before hanging up and tossing her phone on the nightstand.

"OMG, that was so fucking hot baby, fuck me hard Brad," Shannon cried out as Brad began pummeling the blonde hotwifes pussy for the camera.

Joel watched mesmerized as Brad filmed closeup shots of his huge cock splitting Shannon's pussy wide open.

Shannon panted heavily as she looked directly into the camera lens. "Baby, look how fucking wide his cock is stretching my pussy! It feels so damned good," Shannon moaned, her eyes rolling back in her head.

Joel watched amazed. Brads cock was at least twice as thick around as his. Shannon's pussy was spread open as wide as the top of a soda can.

"By the way, I'm not at work right now because I called in sick for the next two days. I'm gonna be your little pornstar. I hope you like what your gonna see...I know I am...gawd, I love fucking your cock Brad," Shannon cried out.

Joel fast forwarded through the next hour of footage. Brad and Shannon repeatedly passed the camera back and forth as they fucked. The point of view footage made Joel feel as if he were actually there with them. He once again resumed normal playback speed at the end of the clip, eager to see the cum shot Brad was going to deliver.

Brad held the camera right over his wife body. Shannon was in the missionary position with her legs spread wide and up.

"OMG, that's number four!" Shannon screamed, her hips bucking up and down, an obvious orgasm rumbling through her body.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum too," Brad groaned.

He pulled his cock from Shannon's snatch leaving her pussy wide and gaping. Brad quickly pulled the used rubber off his cock and began masturbating directly over Shannon pelvic mound. Joel watched exasperated at how close his bare member was to Shannon's open slit. A thick drop of precum tumbled out of Brads slit directly onto the thin line of hair leading down to Shannon's pussy.

"Ahhhhh, here it comes baby," Brad growled.

Brads cock visibly pulsed and shuddered on Joel's computer screen. A thick white string of cum exploded out and splashed between Shannon's tits.

"Cover me Brad, cover me everywhere!" Shannon cried out as the first big pulse of cum splattered onto her chest.

Brad continued stroking madly. Joel watched goggle eyed as Brad lowered his aim and sent three more jets of cum directly onto Shannon's landing strip and pelvic mound. Joel's mouth hung open in amazement. A large, deep, puddle of white creamy liquid cum completely covered Shannon's landing strip and pussy mound. Brad hung the tip of his cock directly over the top of Shannon's slit. He sighed loudly as he let the remaining creamy drops of cum drip down millimeters from Shannon's pussy.

"That's not what I meant when I said all over me," Shannon moaned. "I was thinking more like this," Shannon purred while grabbing Brad cock.

Joel's cock ejaculated once again as he watched his wife use Brad's bulbous cock head to rub cum all over her pussy lips. With every swipe she rubbed more sticky white goo onto her pussy. Joel's mouth hung open as he watched more and more cum cover his wife's clit.

"I think you wanted me to do this, didn't you Joel," Shannon said directly into the camera lens.

Joel wanted to see her put Brads cock in her sloppy pussy but the screen cut to black seconds later.

Joel stripped his clothes off and grabbed a bottle of lube. Within seconds he'd pulled memory card one out and inserted memory card two. He waited impatiently as the computer loaded the files he so desperately wanted to see.

"The first memory card had three clips. I wonder how many are on the second," Joel thought as he impatiently waited.

The file screen opened up and the card read full again. Joel's eyes exploded when he saw this memory card contained six clips. Joel was anxious to see what his wife had been up to. He made a snap decision to quickly see what was in each clip before watching every savory second of them all later. lubing his cock up Joel reclined in his chair before hitting play on the first clip.

The first clip opened up and was a video of Shannon and Brad sunbathing at the pool. His wife was wearing a tiny tiger print micro thong.

"His wife really looked like a pornstar," Joel marveled as he viewed his wife's amazing body in her bikini.

He'd never seen her so tan before! He was pretty sure he was the luckiest man in the world. He'd married a blonde goddess with the personality, kindness, and sexual appetites every man dreams of. He quickly clicked through the video until the two ended up fucking on the condo couch again.

Joel clicked off the clip and hit play on the second. The screen popped on and showed his wife sitting in a bar full of people. She was wearing a tiny black tube dress that clung to every luscious curve of her body. The camera sat on the bar and stayed there for over an hour. Joel stroked his lube covered cock as he quickly clicked through the video. He was rewarded to views of his wife and Brad dancing, doing shots and rubbing each other's bodies.

Clip three was next, he hit play. They were once again back in the condo. Shannon was still in her black tube dress. Joel's mouth fell open when he saw her condo was filled with four drunk college guys. A beer pong table was set up in the family room. Shannon and Brad were on one side of the table with two of the college guys on the other. The remaining two college guys stood to the side watching. Joel scanned quickly through footage of the group drinking and cheering to made pong shots. He paused and rewound when he saw his wife pull the top of her tube dress down and expose her tits. Intrigued, Joel let the video continue in real time.

"Show your tits, show your tits, show your tits," the college guys chanted as Shannon pulled her top down. Her 34DD monsters flopped out, displayed gloriously for the five men in the condo. Joel saw that she was obviously turned on because her nipples were rock hard and protruding visibly from her mini mountains.

"You guys are so naughty, how about double or nothing on the next game," Shannon giggled, obviously tipsy.

Joel clicked forward in the video again. The video continued with all participates ending up in some form of undress. Joel hit play again towards the end of the video when his totally stripped wife moved to the middle of the condo floor and squatted down on her knees.

"OMG, what did she bet," Joel exclaimed out loud.

The camera was picked up by Brad and he walked towards Shannon. His wife was kneeling on the ground looking up at the camera. Her eyes were glazed over with drunkenness.

"A bet's a bet, right Shannon," one of the college guys said off screen.

"Some bets I don't mind paying," Shannon said seductively back at the college guy.

"All of you get over here, let's do this," Shannon said drunkenly as she put Brad's cock into her mouth.

Seconds later Joel watched Shannon's head surrounded by four more hard cocks.

"Holy shit," Joel thought as four men jacked off while watching his wife deep throat Brad's member.

"I'm gonna cum," the first college guy exclaimed. Shannon faced the guy as he spurted two white ropes across her face.

"Mmmm," Shannon purred before resuming sucking Brads cock with cum oozing down her face.

"Oh fuck here it comes," said the next guy.

"I'm gonna cum also," the third guy said.

Brad pulled his cock out of Shannon's mouth as the guys took their place right in front of Shannon.

"Cover me," Shannon breathed as both guys ejaculated white, creamy fluid on her forehead and lips.

"One left," Shannon purred.

Joel watched the last guy angle in front of her and pump his cock furiously.

"Ahhh cumming," the guy groaned as a few dribbles of cum oozed out.

"That's all you got?" Shannon teased the ashamed college guy.

"Look at the camera so I can get a closeup," Brad commanded.

Joel panted heavily as Shannon looked directly in the camera, smiling and licking her lips as the screen went black.

"Three more clips to go, I don't know if she can top that," Joel thought to himself.

He opened up the fourth clip. Shannon and Brad were on the beach. The camera was set up on some kind of picnic table. The camera was quite a distance back so all Joel could see was two bodies fucking in the moonlight. He skipped through the clip watching Brad fuck his wife on the beach and in the surf. It was very hot, he just wished he could see and hear a little better. Joel closed out the clip and loaded number five.