All Comments on 'Pounds to Drop Ch. 02'

by PhillGuy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTF??!?

100 lbs in 90 days? Are you trying to kill him? You should lose no more than 1-2 lbs per WEEK. Plus, he's so small she doesn't even feel him? What the fuck? Is he slimmer than a pencil because I guarantee you, we're pretty sensitive and if it enters me, I feel it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Jason is certainly treading in some dangerious waters now.

I am in hope that her husband will get fit enough to satisfy her sexual needs.

Kevin may be built better and have a cock like a horse, but her husband has a lot going for him too.

I just hope that the story doesn't turn into one, where the wife cuckolds her husband and then humiliates him and rub it in his face that he isn't near the man as her new lover.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well...........

.....................'Careful What You Ask For!'

All your readers are daydreaming the next chapter! You write well and keep the erotic nature of events at a peak...nice job.

Good story, for a beginner - very good.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
BEWARE !!!

I enjoyed the story, but now she has seen his cock, she is now visualizing it, to get herself off, while fucking her husband. She has never had to do that before. BEWARE! husband you are about to be REPLACED !! She will never be satisfied, after the first time he fucks her. Sorry mate you are about to become a CUCKY!!

TaylormanTaylormanabout 13 years ago

I like your story! Waiting for chapter 3!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Good - Keep Writing

Very entertaining and sexy story.

machandsomemachandsomeabout 13 years ago
I like it a lot but

I do not think Jason is going to be happy! Just don't turn him into a wimp please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WTH, WTF

This is still fiction. Not a documentary. Artistic license would allow the husband in the story to lose a gazillion tons in ten seconds. It's like the scene in 'Up the Academy' where Barb Bach is the sexy teacher and a student asks a technical question about a missile and another student says 'Will you please shut up?' 'Some of us are trying to come!'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

YOU ARE NUTS TO EVEN THINK ABOUT LRTTING SOME ASSHOLE FUCK YOUR WIFE REMEBER THAT YOU HAVE A TUNG---- USE IT .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stories!

Do people really think all these stories are true? Word for word? Wow, no wonder this country is in trouble...

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Asshole can drop a quick 130 lbs by ditching this whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

26thNC, actually he can drop 155 pounds (according to chapter 1) by dropping the whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous