POV: Your Wife Agreed to Cuck You

Story Info
A POV: your' wife who's agreed to cuck you.
1k words
3.21
13k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your wife is a modest woman from a good family. She is the perfect woman for you. You and her have amazing, passionate sex and your sex life has never waned - the byproduct of which is your two beautiful children.

Your wife is a fantastic mother to the two of them, and you wondered if you have the perfect life.

Still, you couldn't keep your sexual desires at bay and came clean about your cuckold fetish to her one evening a few months back.

She was shocked, but did her best not to seem disgusted. She was always eager to please you. No doubt she didn't want to offend you about this either.

And so she agreed to talk about it just once, and once only. There, she agreed to let it happen just once so as long as you pretended everything was normal and went about our lives normally. Before, during, and after - she didn't want to know that you know. She would never talk about it or tell you anything either. That's the only way she could feel less... weird about it all.

You agreed to the terms and found a bull - a BBC that was well vetted online.

He was explained to about the situation and given your wife's phone number. After that, it was out of your hands.

And so it was left like that for a while until your wife asked you if you'd mind if she met some friends for a night out on Saturday.

You figured she was just being helpful as usual, but it occurred to you that she doesn't really drink, and she certainly hasn't had a night out in a long time.

So it became clear to you now: Saturday would be the night.

She put the kids to bed and got dressed to go out. Nothing special, just her usual modest, casual dress.

Though she was trying to hide it, she looks strangely nervous. She tries to cover it up with "I haven't been out like this in so long" followed by a nervous laugh.

She comes to the door and says goodbye to you like she usually does, but it feels different. Her mind is somewhere else, and she gives you a longing look before walking out the door.

The door shuts. Your heart starts racing.

Time feels so slow. You don't know what to do with yourself. You look through picture of your wife on your phone for a couple of hours, wondering if you made a mistake. Suddenly, a message.

It's from the bull.

'Just wanted to show you this'

It's a photo of a woman, fully naked and on her back with her legs lifted up. Her face isn't showing, but you recognize the figure, you recognize the pussy.

It looks slopping wet, puffy and red as if it'd been eaten out by a furious beast.

The bull has sent you photos of his hotwives before, so you want to be sure.

You message back

'Is that my wife?'

He doesn't reply.

Instead this time, he sends you a photo without a message - it's his thick black cock being gobbled by a woman, whose face is almost entirely covered by the bull's hand.

Now the bull sends a video.

The same woman whose face is covered is sliding up and down the bull's cock with her mouth, and then tries to deepthroat it. She coughs it up and covers the cock in slime. She laughs.

You begin to wonder if this isn't your wife afterall - your wife always found it too embarassing to give blowjobs, and was never very good at it. It's hard to believe your wife would be this bold about it.

Another photo.

The woman is now on lying down in doggy with the bull's cock laying on top of her buttcheek.

Again, you recognize the figure of the woman, and if this is your wife, you can get a scale of just how big the bull's cock is by comparing when you've seen your own cock measured against your wife's ass.

There are no more videos for about an hour. Your mind goes racing. Is that even your wife? Is she actually just out with her friends? If it is her, you're not sure whether you might regret it. Either way, you feel like you might blast off into space.

Then, the last video.

The woman is still in doggy, but now the bull's cock is thrusting in and out.

The flesh of her pussy is being dragged around by the sheer size of the bull's enormity, making you wonder now how you could ever please a woman who's had that.

Now you think this couldn't possibly be your wife. The bull's cock is covered in thick cream, and he isn't even wearing a condom. Now only is your wife generally quite dry, but she insists on a condom even with you since you finished having children.

The moans put the nail in the coffin. With each stroke, she let out a deep, guttural moan of "OH... OH... OH..." It was like she was possessed, and unlike anything you'd ever heard with your wife.

As hot as it was, it couldn't have been your wife.

Soon after you watched that video, your wife came home looking exhausted. You and her share a passionate kiss of welcome, and after the bull's teasing, you feel ready to have your wife.

You grab onto your wife's ass as a call to arms.

But then, your wife pushes your hand away and looks at you. She cryptically shakes her head at you and walks away.

She tells you she's going to shower, talking about how her friend Angelina got her to dance lots and about how sweaty she got.

She takes her clothes off and leave it on your bed. That feels unusual - she'd usually very tidy.

For some reason, you decide to take a closer look at her panties.

It's undeniable. She appeared to have oozed out more cum than you'd ever seen before.

Just then, your phone dings.

A message from the bull, merely saying;

'Yes'