Wife Reclaimed by Her BBC Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
How my wife let her pussy get reclaimed by her BBC ex bf
2.3k words
3.93
43.1k
75
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,325 Followers

WARNING: This is an interracial cuckolding story, with plenty of humiliation. If these themes make you squeamish in any way, then PLEASE do not read my story. Just skip it. For folks who enjoy interracial cuckolding with humiliation, I hope you do enjoy it. Let me know!

-----------

"I ran into Elgin today," my wife told me as soon as I got home.

My face blanched, as I prepared myself to hear more. Elgin was my wife's ex-boyfriend from shortly before we met. Her huge black ex-boyfriend with an eleven-inch dick.

And it wasn't just any eleven-inch dick. My wife admitted to me once that it was more like a "magic fuck stick."

"Rob," she would say, partly to taunt me and partly to turn me on. "You would not believe how incredible sex was with that fuck stick... I can't tell you how depressed I became when I discovered Elgin would never marry me and make a family with me. It took all my willpower to break up with him, and thank God he moved across the country!"

I knew sex with me would never compare to sex with Elgin, and somehow I made peace with that. I knew Emily loved me deeply, even if I could never take her to those sexual highs.

You're probably wondering about the basics about us. We're an early thirties professional white couple. I'm nice looking enough. Emily is 5'6", dirty blonde, cute face, nice curves. She's thin, but she has perky breasts and a cute ass that look great on her thin frame. Men find her very attractive, and she was an energetic serial monogamist right up until she met me. I don't want to know how many lovers she's had. It's probably been a lot. I haven't done badly in my love life, but I can sense that it's been tame compared to my adorable wife's experiences.

I would never have known about Elgin. I certainly wasn't asking about Emily's past, but one day when we were quarreling--a rarity for us--she lashed out about how she wished I had a big cock like her ex-boyfriend. One thing led to another, and I ended up--partly to my arousal and partly to my chagrin--hearing all about the super hung Black boyfriend of nearly a year... Elgin.

It was only about a week later that we added an Elgin-size dildo to our bedroom routine. Emily admitted she was just too cranky without getting something his size up inside her from time to time--now that she had experienced it for a time. "Sorry, Boo," she told me. "I didn't realize it until now. I'm sorry it happened. But my time with Elgin just rewired my basic needs to another level. I need something his size up inside me! I'm craving it!"

We rushed right out to get her a giant dildo together. What was the alternative? Only losing her. That didn't seem like a good idea!

For the ensuing few years, it seemed like the dildo was doing the trick, and we both seemed happy in our marriage.

Now here we are, three years into married life, and Emily had run into Elgin at the car dealer, as they both waited for the cars to be serviced.

When Emily handed me a gin and soda right after telling me that she ran into Elgin, and she suggested we sit down, I knew I was in for a tricky conversation.

"I'm so sorry this happened, Boo! Really, I am!" Emily began. "I mean... I never would have sought him out! It took so much willpower for me to break it off with him... But then here he was, right across from me in the tiny waiting room... And he looked amazing! I'm sorry, but he really did! And he was wearing designer sweatpants like he usually does... I tried to keep it to just small talk, but then I saw his cock grow partway hard in his pants, and I became absolutely transfixed! You can't hold it against me, Boo! You just can't! It's an instinctive reaction for a female in the face of such an intensely erotic male of the same species! It's just animal instinct! My nipples got super hard and my pussy became soaked. Elgin could definitely see my nipples, and I am pretty sure he smelled my arousal as well!"

I had mixed feelings listening to Emily, just as I did when she told me her stories about being fucked by Elgin--and just as I did when I fucked her with her "Elgin" dildo.

Yes, I was intensely jealous, but it was also a huge turn on. I loved interracial porn, and I loved helping Emily have her best orgasms with her dildo... And the idea of my sexy cute wife fucking a black stud worthy of a porn video definitely got my dick hard... And my dick got hard right then!

Emily saw.

"Ha! Your little dick is hard from even hearing this much, dear! I *knew* it! I knew you would love hearing about me turning into a drenched-pussy bitch for my ex boyfriend! I just knew it!! Good!! Should I let you hear what happened next, or should I just go into the bedroom with my 'Elgin' dildo and bang out a couple of good cums on my own... Hmmm? I'm not sure..."

I knew what she wanted, now, Emily. She wanted me to beg. It was not a tough decision for me to make.

"Oh, please, Boo!" I said, using the nickname we each used for the other. "Please tell me! Pretty please!"

"Only if you SWEAR that you won't hold it against me, Boo." Emily replied. "Will you swear?"

I was hopeless to hear about it. I was an interracial voyeur and porn addict as Emily well knew, and nothing was more arousing than thinking about her getting black-fucked. "Yes! I swear, Emily! Tell me! Tell me everything!"

"You are 1000% sure?"

"Yes!!"

"Very well then! Except there's a problem..." she said.

"What? What do you mean there's a problem?" I was worried and frustrated.

"Elgin made me promise that if you want to hear about it that you may not-- that you may only *SEE* it-- *and*... *and* if you want to see it, you have to agree that I can go **black only**!"

"Whoa!" I said. "That's intense! What exactly do you mean by 'black only,' Boo?"

"Well," Emily replied. "Of course my pussy would only be for blacks--permanently. But Elgin says that for maximum impact, my mouth should be 'black only,' too! No blow jobs--no French kissing, even! And--of course--even though he's insisting that I at last receive his cock in my ass, that you can never have me there, either! Basically--I'll be reserved *completely* for blacks sexually. You'll be celibate--unless we occasionally arrange for some friend to give you some mercy sex act of one kind or another, as a special treat. Elgin says that he might occasionally have another black-only woman--but not me, not your own wife--give you a hand job, but only through gloves. You're never to have skin-to-skin sexual contact with another woman again! Except occasional chaste social kisses--if you count those!"

"Really?!?"

"Yes, if you want to hear any more about it, you're going to have to watch--and to agree that I can go black, and black only, for good!"

Before I could reply, Emily added. "Oh, and if none of this is agreeable, I'll just fuck Elgin occasionally on my own and tell you NOTHING about it. You'll have a complete and total embargo on any specifics whatsoever!"

"Wow! This is a pretty severe choice, Em! Does it have to be like this?" I complained--even though my dick was rock hard in my pants still, and oozing precum rapidly, I was certain. I sure hoped I wasn't going to have a wet spot for Emily to notice while we were discussing!

"Yes," she said. "I talked it over with Elgin for a good long while, and he was very firm. He says he has plenty of options for who to fuck, and he'll only give the white cuck what he desires if he relinquishes his own privileges for good. He's perfectly happy to fuck me privately from you. So if it's going to be for your satisfaction, too, he wants something out of it!"

"Wow! But I guess it has a certain logic," I said. "After all the racism that black guys put up with, I can see how he wouldn't want to gratify my needs without my giving something in return... And access to you sexually is the logical thing for him to insist on... But how would you feel about it, Boo?"

"Well," Emily began, "it would mean a very big change to our marriage, it's true. But I've been thinking about it all day now before offering the option to you... Yes, I'm up for it... I wouldn't be offering it to you if I wasn't up for it... I really miss big black cocks, generally, and Elgin's in specific... Going black only I don't think would be hard for me at all, I don't think.... I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, Boo! And I think it would be gratifying for you--with how much you're into interracial--to be in the room with me while I get taken to a whole other level of much, much more sexual satisfaction than--I'm so sorry!-- than you have ever been able to bring me!"

"You'll really be that much more sexually satisfied, Em?? Really?!" I queried.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Rob, but *yes*!" my adorable, sexy wife replied. "I don't want to hurt your feelings but I suppose it may help you decide if I'm fully honest, as I know how much my happiness means to you--and I know how much you enjoy seeing me being satisfied, right? Should I really lay it out for you, Boo?"

"Uh..." I stammered, unsure. "I guess so, Boo..."

"Well... Your dick is just tiny compared to Elgin's monster cock. I mean, it can be *pleasant* to have you inside me, it can feel close... but when Elgin's in me, I feel so much more a woman... He fills me so much better, he reaches all these great spots up inside me... Elgin can make tender love to me like you can, but he can also fuck me animalistically, which I really enjoy, too... And, I'm sorry dear, he makes love better than you do--and you can't really fuck me animalistically *at all*, not *ever*... I'm sure you agree with that, too, don't you?" Emily posed to me directly.

"No... You're right, of course, Boo..." I replied. "I hear what you're saying... But you wouldn't mind NEVER fucking me again in order to be fucked by Elgin and other blacks and have me just watch!? Really? You won't miss me at all?"

"Well," Emily replied. "I'm so sorry that this is going to be hard for your ego, Rob, but... no, I don't think I'll miss your little dick much at all... Being blacked is in a whole other galaxy and makes you seem like a little pre-teen boy by comparison... I don't mean to be cruel, but if I'm honest, I think it may help you decide, is what I'm thinking... I would *much* rather have a sex life of being blacked... And you and I will figure out ways to be close... Like me talking dirty to you while you beat off... Or maybe eventually Elgin will allow you to clean his cum from my pussy or ass--but I don't recommend asking him for 'licking privileges' anytime soon! I know 'licking privileges' are off the table for now!"

"Oooh! That would be hot to do!" I admitted. "I'd love to lick you clean of black men's cum. That would be *so* tremendous!!"

"So," Emily resumed. "It's really a question of whether you'd like to be a part of things... Or whether for me to meet these needs that I can no longer suppress... If I should sneak around without you, just so you can still put your dick in me once in a while--even as your putting yourself in me does almost nothing at all for me. Nearly nothing whatsoever."

"Uh..." I again stammered, so confused and unsure. "What would you rather we do?"

"Honestly, Rob, I *do* love you, and it seems our marriage has a better shot if we spend more time together," my adorable wife said. "So I think if you are serious about trying to make our marriage work, we'll have more closeness between us if you do choose to be a part of things by giving me up to fuck black cock only."

"Wow, Em!" I replied. "That's a bold statement! But I guess I understand your logic... If I do give you up to go black only, we would be closer than if I send you off to get blacked without being a part of it... But still this is a big step... Can I have some time to think it over?"

"Sure, Boo," Emily said. "You can have as long as you like--except that it has to be before the next time you orgasm..."

"What?!? What did you say?!" I responded, a bit stunned.

"That's right. Elgin doesn't like to wait around. Actually, it's him and me, both. We don't like indecision. You have up until the time of your next cum to decide. If you don't decide before then, the offer is off, and he's only going to fuck me completely privately from you!" Emily clarified.

"Ouch!!" I thought. That's cutting. "That probably means not even a goodbye fuck?!"

I asked to make sure. "So... Em, not even a goodbye fuck? Not even one last time inside you if I want to be able to watch, hunh?"

"Well, to be honest," Emily replied, "I have mixed feelings... But overall I think it's sexier if I don't even give you a goodbye fuck, nor a goodbye blow job, nor a goodbye hand job, nor a goodbye French kiss."

What do you think I decided? And would you like to hear more?

syn4321
syn4321
1,325 Followers