All Comments on 'Powder'

by cailano

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
EnglishMuffinEnglishMuffinover 19 years ago
Certified: Chilled

i've only read bits & bob, here & there, but there is[italics] something exceptional in ur writing. i reckon u spent a bit of time on this piece. no?

The_FoolThe_Foolover 19 years ago
Well Done

You play it well. The reader knows more than the protagonist, but not too much. Excellent play with dialog and inner thoughts.

yuiyuiover 19 years ago
Very engrossing!

The repetitive use of certain words created a very vivid imagery and made certain passages read like poetry. You are very talented! I look forward to reading more of your work. :)

Luck to you,

Yui

cailanocailanoover 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks

to everyone who has offered their feedback on this story. I wrote it several years ago for an old girlfriend of mine who liked this sort of subject matter. I've always liked it. I'm glad all of you have as well.

Love the feedback, so everyone feel free to leave more. If you don't want to leave a public message, I also have email available.

Thanks again,

Cailano

Lady CassandraLady Cassandraabout 19 years ago
Wowza!

This would make an excellent novel.

Lady CassandraLady Cassandraabout 19 years ago
So sorry!

I'm trying to make up for my original goof of the rating. I loved this story and meant to rate it at 100 percent.

Moderators - please accept my revote.

Cailano - I apologize profusely. This really is a fab story.

Tarot BarnesTarot Barnesabout 19 years ago
WOW... just incredible

This is wonderful. Poignant, erotic and sad all at the same time, it's a real work of art.

Thank you for putting it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
powder

the story was really enjoyable. but the thing i liked best was How you wrote it. from inside the girl's head. that was the best part! thank you! you have a great talent!

Quiet_CoolQuiet_Coolalmost 19 years ago
Very well done.

Good use of the first person POV; a well-written story.

Keep submitting.

Q_C

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

I was captivated from the first word to the last. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
.

really weird, sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Amazing work

This would have to be some of the the most fascinating and captivating piece of literature I've read in a long time. If it was a novel I wouldn't put it down. I've never commented on anything I've ever read on here before, but just had to say something. You're an amazing writer, keep it up!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 16 years ago
Wow

That was wildly different from almost anything I've read on here. Very good, grabs you and hangs on. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing, Truly Amazing

A truly rare story that works not just as porno but as literature. It touched me body and soul, and will probably haunt my thoughts for a while.

shawnsgrl22shawnsgrl22about 14 years ago
creepy

i like the story, and i love the narrative. it's so sad and weird all at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliantly written

A good way of getting inside her head as well as portraying the story while still leaving a fair amount of mystery. 5*!

twistedjoe37twistedjoe37almost 13 years ago
Easily the best erotic story I've read

Every time I read this story I'm completely blown away. Your viewpoint character is vivid, tragic and original, the sex scenes dark, tense and very hot.

Writing a story that is so many things - sad, mysterious, suspenseful, sexy and deep - is a challenge for any writer. So from one to another... kudos! I wish you had a dozen stories on this site. I can't imagine how this one escaped the various awards they give out around here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous