Power and Corruption Ch. 05

Story Info
Lela learns more about Claudia's predicament.
5.1k words
4.77
5.7k
4

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Smutty fiction without any realism. If you like this kind of stuff, read on.

___

Hanna woke me up the next morning. She came into my bed and slid her hand between my legs.

"What happened yesterday? Did I pass out?"

"Yes, while I was... pleasuring you."

She grinned. "Guess you wore me out. You must've been so disappointed."

"It's okay, Hanna. Honestly, that dildo was too much for my pussy. It really hurt."

She started playing with my folds, her fingertips gently running along them.

"Don't lie, Claudia. I remember the way you moaned. You love it when your holes are filled."

I decided to push the issue a bit. She had to understand my discomfort.

"Hanna, it hurt. The large plug and this monster of a dildo were too much. It felt like it was ripping me apart."

She bent down and licked my nipple, causing my whole body to shudder. Her fingers slid inside my pussy.

"You're wet."

Was I? I hadn't applied the lube yet. I could feel my nipples harden. My body had a mind of its own.

"Please Hanna, I'm not in the mood."

She licked my nipple again, then she sucked on it. My pussy started spasming.

"This is your head speaking. Your body is telling me something different. Come on, Claudia. Be honest to yourself. Do you want me to make you cum?"

She started to rub my clit with her thumb.

I tried to think about how to react. What would be the best way to steer her in the right direction. She was calling me by my name, this was a good sign.

Hanna must have interpreted my hesitation as agreement. She let her hand slide lower and pushed her slick fingers inside my ass.

I couldn't stop myself from moaning. Hanna kept sucking on my nipples while pushing her entire hand inside my ass.

"I bet I could make you cum like this. Just from having a fist in your ass and me playing with your nipples. You are a slut, Claudia. We both know it."

No, I did not want this. But my body was reacting, and I couldn't help it. I shook my head, but Hanna didn't care. Her hand pumping in and out of my ass with wet disgusting sounds. The walls of my pussy trying in vain to contract.

I grabbed my bedsheet with my fists and then I lost myself and came hard. My asshole straining around Hanna's fist.

She didn't stop. Her free hand pinched my nipple hard, and I came again. Wetness dripping from my pussy.

"Hanna, please.... stop.... no more."

She relented. "This is who you are, Claudia", she said softly. "Why do you try do deny yourself the pleasure that your body needs? I'll help you figure things out. Don't worry."

She pulled her hands from my body and left without saying anything else.

It took me a long while to be able to get up.

All in all, the recent development left me optimistic. More often than not Hanna called me by my name and not slave. She had also eased up on my household chores. I didn't have to clean her room in a while.

Nevertheless, I needed more insight into her thoughts. In an ordinary scientific study, I would be able to interview her, but this was an experiment, so my options were limited. Thus, I decided to do something that absolutely went against my morals.

I knew that Hanna kept a diary and I often saw her writing in it. There was no way around it, I had to read it. I needed to know what she was thinking about this situation. I needed to know how to proceed with my experiment.

So, while Hanna was out for her classes, I found myself in her room, reading her diary.

I did not read the older entries, before my experiment. I had no right to read them. But her entries after she found my cucumber video were extremely interesting to me.

"Something freaky happened. Claudia left her memory card in the camera she borrowed from me. And she actually left a video on it. Of herself fucking her ass with a cucumber!!! She was cumming like crazy. Fucking hell, who would've thought that little Miss Uptight has such a kinky streak.

She was very scared of me showing the video to anyone, so now she is my slave. MY OWN FUCKING SLAVE!! I can't believe it."

The next few entries were all about the rush of power she felt when she was making me do chores and using me as a model.

Then things became more and more sexual. Using me turned her on, which I had expected, but more and more she kept talking about wanting to help me be my true self.

I read the entry about the time when I went back home:

"Claudia had to return home today. Hope everything is okay with her family. I'll try to chat with her later to cheer her up. Damn shame. We were having so much fun. Can't wait for her to return."

I felt elated reading this. She had been worried about me and my family. This was an absolutely amazing sign of her good nature gaining the upper hand.

There were a couple of entries about meeting Lela and talking to her. Seems like they really hit it off. Felt weird reading that.

The last entry was from before she forced me to go to this club:

"I'm going to take Claudia to Mincemeat today. This girl really needs to get out of her shell. This is going to be one kinky adventure for her. She'll probably whine and complain but I know that deep down she is going to be excited. Hell, her pussy is dripping every time I touch her. No normal person would get off of having her holes destroyed but she can't get enough.

Too bad that she feels so guilty about it. She wants to be a slut. No, she is a slut, but she just can't admit it to herself. Even though everyone can see it. Well, I'm excited for tonight.

This is going to be AWESOME!"

Again, she was talking about helping me. Which further proved my point of her actions being grounded in benevolence but tainted by her hedonism. All I had to do was wait for her benevolent side to gain the upper hand. Maybe I could help this along further. I'd have to think about that. I returned the diary and continued working on my documentation. This had given me some valuable insight.

The next few days were relatively uneventful, which helped my sore pussy heal. Then Lela called and asked me and Hanna to come to the beach tomorrow. I briefly thought about not going but then I figured that this might be a good opportunity for Hanna to see me more as a person. I agreed to come. Hanna was immediately on board.

"I bet you don't have a bikini", Hanna stated after I finished the call.

She was wrong, I did own a bikini and I told her so.

"Go fetch it. If we are going to the beach, I want you to look hot."

I showed her my bikini. It was lime-green and slightly padded so that my nipples were not as visible.

"Go on, put it on."

I did as she asked. "Satisfied?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. It's pretty but it isn't you, Claudia. I think we might have to go shopping."

"Is this really necessary, Hanna? I like it and it's only one afternoon at the beach. No need to spend money."

"No discussions. This bikini just won't do. Get dressed, we are going to find something appropriate for a slut like you."

No need to argue any further. A few minutes later we were on our way to the mall.

I'm not too fond of shopping at the best of times and picking a bikini with Hanna was far from the best of times. In the end she picked one made from thin red fabric with a thong. She also allowed me to get a beach skirt so that no one would see the plug in my ass. It was immediately clear that my nipples and the outline of my pussy would be very visible through this bikini. I almost regretted my decision to go to the beach, but it still was a valuable opportunity to spend some normal time with Hanna and continue to humanize me in her mind.

We had agreed to meet on the beach in the afternoon. Hanna and I took an uber. We already wore our beach outfits. Hanna had allowed me to wear a white t-shirt for the trip. She wore a black one piece with a barely visible skull pattern and lace cutouts on the sides.

Wearing the large plug under the skimpy bikini bottom made me incredibly self-conscious but I could not talk Hanna out of it, try as I might. I desperately hoped that no one would notice.

"Wow, Claudia, is that a new bikini? You look amazing."

"I helped her pick it. Her other one was just so boring. This one accentuates her body so much."

"Absolutely. I mean, look how visible her nipples are through this fabric. I bet it feels amazing."

Once again Lela's enthusiasm had overtaken her brain. She was not entirely wrong. This thin fabric did feel amazing on my nipples, and I could feel myself getting wet.

Lela and Hanna continued talking about me as if I weren't there. I tried to change the subject and walked towards the waterline.

"Come on, guys. Let's find a nice spot."

Shortly after we sat on our towels in a spot that wasn't too crowded. Lela went to get us something to drink.

"I want you to get into the water for a few minutes once she returns."

I froze. She couldn't be serious. "I can't. She'll see the plug in my ass."

"Only if she really looks at your butt. Just try to take small steps. Besides, even if she notices, just tell her it's your kink. Who cares?"

I just started at her.

"Don't lie, Claudia. I can see how hard your nipples are. I bet your pussy is drenched. You probably get turned on by the idea of Lela knowing your dirty secrets. Maybe I should just tell her."

"Don't! I'll do it. Just please, try to distract her somehow."

I didn't like her triumphant grin but there was nothing I could do about it. I considered it a small victory that she called me by my name again.

Lela returned shortly afterwards, and I did as I was told.

"I'll just hit the water for a few minutes. Be right back." I dropped the beach skirt and hoped as hell that she did not stare at my ass. I tried to walk as nonchalantly as I could, feeling the presence of the plug every step of the way.

The water was pleasant at last, and I liked swimming anyways. I swam around and tried to calm myself.

Lela and Hanna were chatting animatedly. It looked like they were having fun. Lela touched Hanna's leg a couple of times while she was talking. She always gets touchy when she is engrossed in a conversation. Neither of them looked at me.

Eventually it was time to return. I had gotten cold, and I also needed to spend time with them. The plan was for Hanna to see me as a normal person. This wouldn't work if I were avoiding her.

"The water is nice." I wrapped myself in a towel and sat down next to them.

Lela had laid down, sunglasses hiding her eyes. "No thank you. I'm here to work on my tan."

Typical Lela. I never managed to get her into the water. She swears that she can swim but I'm having my doubts.

Hanna patted the empty space between her and Lela. "Come on, get some sun, Claudia. It'll dry you in no time."

Her friendly tone belied the fact that this was not a suggestion. I did as she wanted and laid down between them.

"What did you two talk about while I was gone? You looked like you were having fun."

"Hanna told me that one of her paintings had received high praise from her professor. She said you liked it as well."

"It is very intense. That's for sure."

"Hanna, you have to show it to me sometime."

"That shouldn't be a problem. I love showing off my art. Have you ever modeled, Lela?"

"Depends on your definition of modelling. One of my exes was a photographer. He loved to take pictures of me. Especially raunchy ones. He probably still uses them to remember me by."

That actually made Hanna laugh.

Lela grinned as well. "What can I say, I know I'm hot."

She wasn't wrong about that. I briefly wondered what we three looked like together like this. Lela the very image of all American cheerleader sexiness. Hanna the tall, pale goth beauty and myself. The redheaded wallflower with the skimpy bikini and a huge plug in my ass.

I then felt Hanna pushing her fingers under my butt. I shot her a look, but she didn't even acknowledge it. Lela couldn't see Hanna the way we were laying, but I was getting nervous.

I tried to keep my breathing normal as Hanna started to toy with the base of the butt-plug. Slowly pushing it deeper inside then releasing it and starting again.

Hanna and Lela kept their conversation going but I was unable to listen. I tried to act as if I were sleeping, hoping that Hanna would stop. I could feel my nipples tighten and I just knew that this damn bikini wouldn't leave anything to imagination.

Then suddenly Hanna's hand was gone.

"I'm going for a swim", she said. "Can't risk getting too tan. That'll destroy my look."

As soon as Hanna was in the water Lela sat up and looked at me.

"Are you okay, Claudia? She is forcing you to do sexual stuff, isn't she?"

I stared at her, unable to think for a second.

"Experiment or not. I'll report her."

Oh fuck, this was bad. I had to think fast.

"Of course not, Lela. Why do you even think that?"

She gestured at my outfit and raised an eyebrow. "You are wearing a fucking butt-plug to the beach. Did you really think I wouldn't notice? Having you walk around half naked at home is one thing. But this? Come on."

I hid my face with my hands. That was so embarrassing. But I had to do something. I couldn't risk her ruining my experiment. I had to lie to her, again.

"Hanna is only forcing me to be more daring. She wants to help me come out of my shell more. Which is something I didn't expect but is fine for my experiment. The plug... the plug was my idea. It... turns me on. Usually, I only wear it under my clothes, but I thought... I thought it'd be fun to wear it here. I really didn't think you'd notice."

"Usually? You wear the plug often?"

"All the time. Hanna knows. She helps me to be more open with my sexuality. But she's not forcing me. Not really. I am finding out stuff about my sexuality, which is something I had not anticipated."

God, I hated lying to her.

Lela looked at me for a long moment.

"And what about your experiment? I cannot imagine you are going to include this."

I shook my head. "Of course not. But Hanna's wish to help me with my sexuality is important. It shows a benevolent desire. She's not only using me for herself anymore."

Lela grinned and pointed at my nipples.

"This is really turning you on, isn't it? Claudia loves it up the ass. I would've never guessed."

I hid my face again.

"Please kill me now."

She poked my side. "Don't be ashamed. You know me, Claudia. Sex is not something that shocks me, ever. I'm your friend and if you are okay with Hanna helping you expanding your comfort zone, then I am as well. Hell, maybe I can help you too."

Relief washed over me. My experiment was not in danger. "Thanks Lela. You're the best."

"Don't we know it", she answered with a laugh.

The rest of the day went by without any more ideas from Hanna. We had a good time, all things considered. It was late in the evening by the time we were back home.

Hanna ordered me to follow her to the shower where I had to clean her body.

"Have you ever fooled around with Lela?"

That question surprised me. "No, absolutely not. She's my friend and I'm not into girls."

Hanna arched an eyebrow.

"You're forcing me. That doesn't count."

She pulled me into an embrace. Our wet, soapy bodies pressing into each other. Her leg between my legs, pushing against my pussy.

"Did it turn you on that she saw you in your skimpy bikini?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

Her hand slit between my cheeks, playing with my asshole.

"You realize that she stared at your ass as you walked to the water. I wonder if she saw your plug. Maybe she already knows what a dirty little slut you are. What do you think?"

I tried to answer but then she pushed her fingers into my ass and all words failed me.

"Do you want to cum, Claudia?"

I shook my head again. Why was I never able to answer her in situations like this? I did not want to come. I did not want any of this.

She pushed another finger into my ass. The pressure of her leg against my pussy even harder now.

"Do you want to cum?"

I heard myself moan and bit my lip. Shaking my head still.

"Pinch your nipples."

I obeyed.

"Harder!"

I obeyed.

"Harder, you slut!"

Again, I obeyed. I couldn't stop myself from grinding against Hanna's leg. Her fingers stretching my asshole.

And then I came. I came so hard that I almost blacked out. Moaning loudly and pushing myself against Hanna's leg.

She let me sink down to the shower floor, then she grabbed my hair and spread her legs.

I did what I had to do. The taste of soap and her pussy filling my mouth. She was not gentle in using my face to get off.

Later, while I was about to fall asleep, Lela sent me a message.

"Can you send me a pic of your plug? I'm so curious!! Please!!!!"

I really didn't feel comfortable doing it, but I also felt bad about lying to her all the time. Besides, I knew her. This was her normal, harmless curiosity. If I didn't do it, she'd never stop.

I pulled the plug out of my ass and send her a picture of it.

"HOLY FUCK!"

I guess she was impressed. A few weeks ago, I would've been as well, now the plug slid back into me without any resistance. I had gotten used to feeling full and stretched.

"Envious? ;o) Good night, Lela."

Things more or less returned to normal between Lela and me. Occasionally she patted my butt and winked at me but that's Lela for you. Never malicious, always in high spirits.

I found myself growing frustrated with the experiments progress a few days after our trip to the beach. It felt as if things had hit a wall. Hanna had become less bossy but there was no further progress. And while this definitely was a step towards confirming by theory it wasn't enough to prove it. Not by a long shot. As long as she was sexually using me, we just weren't there yet. I considered my options. I could remove myself from her again, but I wasn't sure that this would have the impact I wanted. I also would need to come up with another excuse and I didn't want to lie all the time. Open rebellion also was out of the question. The risk was too high. I doubted that she'd really use the blackmail material she had, but I could not risk it. I would not gamble my career on it. What could I do to make her see me as a human being instead of a slave? The only thing that came to mind was to have her spend more time with Lela and myself.

It was risky, as I didn't want to involve Lela more than necessary but surely the outcome could only be positive. Then I had another idea, maybe I could have her spend time with Lela without me. This way I wouldn't be forced into sexual stuff and Hanna would be able to see me through Lela's eyes, so to speak. She would also have less time to think about stuff to do to me, which I considered a bonus.

I met with Lela after class the next day and asked her to spend some time with Hanna.

"You want me to spend time with Hanna without you? Why?"

"Several reasons, Lela. I think it could be beneficial to my project if she spends time with people who do not see me as a slave. It'd also give me some time for myself where I wouldn't have to do stuff for her."

She scratched her head and bit her lip. Classical Lela is thinking behavior.

"But wouldn't this be influencing your experiment?

"No, absolutely not. You do not have to talk to her about me. Just spend time with her and let things develop naturally. It's just about having a normal time. I think this is a perspective that she lacks. You know that she normally spends time with her eccentric friends."

Lela grinned. "And now you want her to spend time with little old me?"

I shrugged. "Only if it's okay for you. I thought you guys hit it off rather well."

"Oh, absolutely. She's fun, in a weird way."

She went silent for a second, clearly thinking about something.

12