Power and Corruption Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I'll help you. But can I ask you for a favor? A weird one..."

I looked at her and she actually blushed. Lela never does that. Realization hit me.

"It's about the plug, isn't it?"

She nodded sheepishly. "I just want to see you take it out and put it back in. I'm just so... I dunno... curious maybe? I'll help you regardless, but pleeeeaaase. Let me see it just once."

This took me by surprise. But I realized that I was not able to say no to her. I felt guilty about lying to her so much. I could give her this.

I nodded. "Okay."

Her eyes lit up. "Really? Wow. Okay, let's go to my room. Let's do it now."

I followed her almost like in trance. I was really going to do it. Let her see me like this?

We reached her room, and she sat on the bed, patting the space next to her.

I took off my shoes and skirt and sat down beside her.

"Can you lay on your stomach?" Her voice was almost a whisper.

I did as she asked. I couldn't look at her. I knew the large base of the plug would be all too visible once I was laying down.

"Wow", I heard her say. Then I felt her fingers touch the base of the plug.

"It's so big. You must feel it all the time."

I nodded.

"Take it out now, please?"

I gripped the base of the plug. It took only a little effort, and it slid out of me. Lela's sharp intake of breath indicated her surprise.

"Wow, Claudia, it looks even larger than in the picture you sent me. Can you get on your knees? I need to see more."

I felt myself glowing from embarrassment, but I was still not willing to deny Lela her wishes. I pushed my ass up, baring my asshole and pussy.

"Holy shit. Your asshole isn't closing at all. You could probably push a fist in there."

She caressed my leg reassuringly. "Have you had a fist in there, Claudia?"

"Yes."

"Please don't be embarrassed, but I can smell you and I see that your pussy is dripping. This is turning you on. Isn't it?"

Fuck. I had forgotten about the damn lube. Of course, she had to think that I was turned on. And I could not tell her otherwise. It was just too damn risky. I decided to keep my answer simple.

"Yes, sorry."

"Don't be sorry, Claudia. I'm your friend. Thank you for showing me this. Can you put the plug back in?"

I did as she asked, the plug sliding in without effort, but I couldn't help moaning a little when it did so.

Lela laid down next to me and looked me in the eye. "I'll ask you once, and you can say no, without hard feelings, okay? Do you want to fool around a bit?"

I stared at her, completely flabbergasted.

She grinned. "Come on, don't be surprised. You know I like sex. Seeing you like this turned me on and you're turned on as well. We could give it a go. Just once, no strings attached. What do you say?"

This was pure Lela. Sexually open to the max and honest about it. It felt really good actually. Being forced by Hanna was so different. This was friendly, open and I did not know what to say.

Lela must have seen something in my eyes that gave her permission. She came closer and started to kiss me softly. Her tongue playing with my lips. I realized that I wanted this. I wanted a friendly sexual encounter. I wanted to be with someone without being forced. I opened my mouth and welcomed her tongue.

Lela took it really slow. She took off my top and caressed my breasts.

"Man, I love your nipples. They are amazing."

She ran her fingers around them, and I felt them tighten even more. A moan escaping my lips.

Lela took off her clothes and I couldn't help admiring her beauty. Her long blonde hair framing her marvelous body. Her large breasts hanging above me. I couldn't resist touching them. I often wondered how fake breasts would feel. Hers felt amazing. Warm and soft. I bent down and licked her nipples.

With this Lela lost all hesitation. "Get on top of me. Let me lick you."

I did. I couldn't believe that I was 69ing my best friend, but I couldn't deny that I was turned on. Very much so. She started by kissing my thighs and then finding my pussy. It felt so good, I could hardly breathe.

"I can see your ass clenching around the plug. God, this is so fucking hot."

I felt her hand push against the base of the plug. Fucking me with it. I was completely overwhelmed by all the sensations, and it didn't take long for me to come. It was all I could do not to scream as my orgasm washed over me.

I laid panting between Lela's legs. "That was amazing."

Lela caressed my hair. "I wouldn't be able to walk with this thing up my ass and you came like crazy. I guess you really are into anal. Glad that I could make you come."

I realized that I hadn't even touched her pussy. I felt incredibly selfish.

"My turn. Spread your legs."

"Are you sure, Claudia?"

I nodded and laid down between her legs. Her pussy was pink and glistening. I started licking her as best I could. She moaned softly.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck. That's nice."

I felt a bit mischievous. I wanted to make her cum hard and I knew that Lela was sexually open, so I decided to try something that Hanna made me do often. I let my tongue glide lower and started to lick Lela's asshole. Her breathing instantly became harder, and she pushed herself against me.

"Yes, oh fuck yes. Please don't stop."

I didn't stop. I pushed my tongue inside her asshole while my hands played with her perfect breasts. She then grabbed my hair and pushed my face against her pussy while my tongue was still buried in her ass. It did not take long for her to come. Her whole body shuddering against me.

After her orgasm had subsided, she pulled me up to lay next to her. "You know, no one has ever licked my ass before", she said with a little grin. "It felt soooo good."

I felt myself blush, but I wasn't ashamed. I was weirdly proud of myself for being able to give her something that she had never experienced before.

She looked me in the eyes. "Don't lie to me. You have done this before. Hanna?"

I nodded, before I even realized what I was doing.

"Are you enjoying it?"

I realized that I needed to do damage control. I nodded again. "She's forcing me to do sexual stuff but only because she knows that it's turning me on." Again, I was lying to Lela. "She wants to use her power over me to help me overcome my inhibitions."

Lela smiled. "She seems to be doing a good job. I would've never imagined you licking my ass. But all jokes aside, what does that mean for your project?"

"Well, she is making me do all the stuff from a desire to help me, which is a positive sign. She just needs to realize that it's still wrong to blackmail someone and then my theory will be proven."

She caressed my hair again. It felt nice.

"You really don't mind the sexual stuff?"

Here I had to lie again. Hating myself for it. But what could I do? Tell her that I hated having to lick Hanna all the time. Tell her that I hated having my holes destroyed. I couldn't. That would ruin everything.

"No. I mean I was shocked at first, but I'm really turned on by it. It seems I'm learning something about myself through my experiment as well."

I looked at her. "Please do not say anything to her. I know that you want to protect me, but I need to see this through. This all cannot have been for nothing."

Lela bent down and kissed me on the forehead. "Don't worry. I've realized that you want this, so I won't interfere. And I'll help you get Hanna off you back for a bit. I'll call her later and see if she wants to hang out."

12