Power and Corruption Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, something important came up in regards to my studies. Can we three meet and have a talk, please?"

Hanna responded first.

"This evening at our place okay?"

"Yep", came Lela's reply.

"That works for me too. Thank you."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was well aware that they'd make me pay for it somehow but whatever the cost, I'd do it. This was a once in a lifetime chance.

I spent the time until the evening working on my notes. The project report came along very nicely. Once Hanna released me I would be able to turn in something that was going to impress the Professor for sure.

The girls were already waiting by the time I got home. I quickly undressed as per Hanna's rules and sat down with them.

"So, Claudia, what's up?"

I told them about the professor's invitation and tried to convince them of the importance of this trip.

"And what do you want from us?", Lela asked.

"I need you to please not make me do anything while I'm on this trip. I also need your permission to dress appropriately. Professor Logan actually commented on my clothes today and asked me to dress more modestly."

Hanna grinned and Lela giggled.

"Please, guys? This is my career we're talking about here. You know I'm doing what you want but please let me have this?"

"Okay, fine. We'll let you off the hook for this trip. But the no underwear rule still applies. Also, you will of course have to wear the plug all the time."

I couldn't believe what Hanna was saying. She simply agreed? Without having me do stuff first? Not only was this awesome in regards to my trip, it also confirmed my theory that her good side was winning.

"Don't forget about the dildo", Lela added. "Be sure to wear it whenever you're alone in your room and especially at night."

I nodded. "No problem." That too was far less cruel than I had anticipated from Lela. Could this mean that she too was starting to treat me better?

"When is this trip going to take place anyways?"

"I don't know yet, Hanna. Professor Logan will email me the details shortly."

"Fair enough. Just keep us in the loop."

She got up. "Lela and I are going out today. Wanna come?"

I mustered her carefully. "Do I have to?"

She laughed and shook her head. "Not today. Not in the mood to play with you.

Come Lela, let's go."

Lela followed without saying anything to me.

I was almost stunned after they had left. Did this really just happen? This went so much better than I could've hoped. I rushed to my room to add this to my notes.

The professor's email came the next morning. The trip was scheduled for the coming weekend. We'd leave on Friday and return Sunday evening.

On Saturday morning was the appointment with the investment bank. Sunday morning the professor had a meeting with her publisher.

I'd get to attend a publisher meeting as well. Man, this was getting better and better. Maybe I'd get the opportunity to make some contacts. I couldn't wait.

I quickly sent Hanna and Lela a message with the dates then I left for my class. I was so elated that even the skimpy outfit I wore did not faze me.

The next few days passed very quickly. Packing my suitcase felt so surreal. I would finally be able to wear normal, professional clothes again. Not this wannabe teenage hooker garbage that the girls forced me to wear.

I had to admit that I was somewhat shocked that they hardly used me this week. I only had to orally pleasure them a few times. Not that I'm complaining. It was just such a difference from the time before. I often wondered if their good side gaining the upper hand would show itself gradually or in bursts with increasing frequency. It appeared as though the latter was the case.

When I arrived at the airport professor Logan was already waiting for me. As usual she wore a dark business suit, her hair tied into a tight bun. She gave me a brief smile.

"Miss Brooks. On time as usual. And in a much more muted outfit, I see. Thank you."

I blushed again. "Thank you for this opportunity, Professor. I'm very honored."

I breathed a sigh of relief once we passed the check-in. I was so worried that they were going to open my suitcase and see the massive dildo that I had to bring.

We boarded the plane, our seats were in business class. Professor Logan saw my surprise.

"Paid for by my publisher", she said with a slight grin. "They generally want to keep me happy."

I did not doubt that. Her books sold really well and had readers even outside of our field. As much as I did not agree with her cynical worldview I had to admit that she was unmatched when it came to explaining her theories in entertaining terms.

She let me have the window seat and sat down next to me. "Have you flown much, Miss Brooks?"

"Not too much. Only from here to my parents and back. My family never was into international travel and all our relatives live close by."

"You should definitely start traveling after college. There's some amazing places for you to discover."

I nodded. I hadn't spent much time dreaming about traveling. I was too focused on my career but I guess she was right. Once I was earning good money I'd have to find something to spend it on. A few weeks in Europe sounded like a good idea. Something to look forward to at least.

We didn't have to wait long for the plane to start its engines. I could feel the slight vibrations have an effect on the damn plug in my ass. We were sitting close to the wing and apparently the subtle vibrations had exactly the right frequency to get picked up and enhanced by the plug.

I could feel myself getting wet and my nipples started to tighten.

The plane started to roll towards the runway for takeoff and the vibrations of the plug increased.

I gripped the armrests and closed my eyes. Trying hard to keep my breathing under control. My asshole was clenching down on the plug like crazy and my pussy was all tingly.

"Are you okay, Miss Brooks?"

I nodded. "Just nerves."

To my surprise Professor Logan grabbed my hand. Her soft fingers interlocked with mine.

"Don't worry. It'll pass. Just keep breathing normally."

God, this was so surreal. My professor holding my hand while I was on the verge of an orgasm in a plane full of people.

My nipples were throbbing and I was afraid that I was going to come any second.

The plane accelerated and I let out a small moan before I could stop myself. The professor's thumb started to softly caress my hand.

I bit my lip so hard I could taste blood. I would not come here. Not in front of her.

Finally we were airborne and I felt the vibrations subside.

I opened my eyes and looked at the professor.

"Thank you. I'm sorry, I never had this strong of a reaction to flying."

She let go of my hand. "Don't worry. I guess you're nervous because of the circumstances and your body couldn't handle all the stress. Let's get you something to drink."

She flagged down a stewardess and ordered two glasses of champagne.

Once we had our drinks she looked at me and raised her glass.

"I don't make a habit of drinking with my students but I think you've earned it."

I took a sip. Never had champagne before but it tasted nice, expensive even.

"Thank you, Professor. I'm curious though. Why did you pick me for this trip?"

"You're my best student, by far. You also are willing to challenge me for your convictions. However wrong they may be." She gave me one of her slight grins.

"You'll be surprised, Professor. My project is coming along nicely and I'm certain that you will have to change your worldview soon."

She took a sip of her drink.

"I cannot wait to read it, Miss Brooks. But I have to repeat my warning. Noone has ever managed to prove me wrong."

"There's a first time for everything."

"We'll see. But for now I have to work on my speech. It's going to be a few hours before we land."

She grabbed a tablet from her briefcase and went to work.

I stared out of the window. I needed to prove her wrong and I was going to. The way Hanna and Lela were behaving this week was such a good sign. I was getting close to the finish line. I could feel it.

It would've been nice to work on my project but obviously I couldn't open my notes with her next to me. I finished the champagne and reached for the headphones. Haven't watched a movie in quite a while.

A while later she put her tablet away and cracked her neck. "Ugh, I really hate working when I'm not at my desk." She glanced at the display showing the flight progress. "We're going to land soon. Are you okay?"

I hadn't even thought of that. Liftoff had me almost come right here. I could only hope that landing would not have a similar effect on my plug.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking." That was a lie. I was very nervous. I did not want a repetition of what had happened before. I'd die of shame if I were to come next to her.

She must have sensed my nervousness. She took my hand in hers and gave it a small squeeze. That was so weird. She never struck me as the touchy kind of person.

"Just close your eyes and try to relax."

I had just done as she asked when I felt the vibrations of the plane start to change. We had begun our descent and once again the plug intensified the sensations a thousandfold.

In an instant my body was on fire again. The previous arousal reawakened with a vengeance. A small moan escaped my lips before I could stop myself.

The professor started to caress my hand again. "It's okay. Just breathe", she whispered.

The sensations grew stronger as our descent progressed and I was afraid I would not be able to resist. My pussy was dripping with arousal and my nipples begged to be touched. My asshole was spasming around the vibrating plug and it took all my strength to keep from moaning loudly.

"Almost there. Only a few more feet."

I knew I gripped the professor's hand like a vice but I couldn't help it. I was fighting a battle against my body and when the plane finally sat down I lost. The slight tremor from the plane touching the runway was all it took. The plug was pushed deeper into me and I came.

I held my breath in order to not scream and all my muscles tightened up as my orgasm washed over me.

"There you go", whispered Professor Logan in my ear. "You did it."

Finally, I was able to let go of her. I buried my face in my hands. Unable to look at her. She must have realized what happened. Surely.

She touched my shoulder. "Are you okay, Miss Brooks?"

I nodded weakly. "I'm so sorry, Professor."

She got up to retrieve her carryon. "Don't be. Let's go. I think it's time for us to be off this plane."

I studied her as we left the plane but I just could not read her. She was her usual composed self. Seemling unfazed by what just happened. Did she realize I had an orgasm and was not commenting in order to not embarrass me? Or did she believe my lie that I had been having an anxiety attack. I guess I would never know.

Still, I was thankful for her matter of fact attitude. Only a few minutes later we were in the back of a cab headed for our hotel.

I desperately needed a shower. I could feel the sticky wetness between my legs.

"What's the plan for today, Professor?"

"We'll check in and freshen up. Then I'd like to invite you to have dinner with me. We can go over the details of this trip while we're eating."

"Sounds like a plan."

She nodded. "If you brought something fancy, this would be the time to wear it. I have a reservation at Le Canard Turquoise."

"No problem, Professor."

I did not know this restaurant. But it was probably safe to assume that it was way above my usual eating out spots. Luckily, I had anticipated something like this and brought a few dresses that would fit the occasion.

I was relieved when I was finally alone in my hotel room, which was absolutely marvelous. The windows went the entire height of the room offering a fantastic view of the city.

So this was the life that awaited me once my career had taken off? I could get used to it.

I undressed and went to take a quick shower. My thighs were coated with my juices. I still couldn't believe that I actually had an orgasm while the Professor was holding my hand. I blushed just thinking about it.

This damn plug and its stupid vibrating balls. The ride in the cab just now was enough to have an effect on me. My nipples were swollen and dark red, begging to be played with.

I turned the water to cold. Time to get ready.

It was early evening when Professor Logan knocked on my door. I had just finished getting dressed. I wore a dark green dress with spaghetti straps. It was made from a thicker material and hid my nipples quite well. I looked more elegant than I had in a long time.

I opened the door and gasped.

"Do I look this bad, Miss Brooks?" Her grin betrayed her amusement.

"N.. no, Professor. I'm just not used to seeing you like this."

She wore a black dress that ended just above her knees. It had a V-shaped neckline that accentuated her breasts. Her hair, usually tied in a bun, was open and flowing down her shoulders. She did not even wear her glasses. Her gray eyes were sparkling.

"I'll take that as a compliment. And I'd like to return it. I like your dress. Green is a good color for you. It compliments your eyes."

I nodded, still stunned.

"Let's go then. I'm starving."

We arrived at the restaurant a short while later and were seated immediately. Our table was in the back, near a window. I enjoyed looking out onto the street. This really was the city that never sleeps. People were rushing by without so much as a glance into the restaurant.

The waiter handed us the menu and Professor Logan ordered a glass of wine for each of us.

"I hope you don't mind", she said after the waiter had left our table. "They have a fantastic selection of wines."

I didn't mind. Hell, I would not be able to identify a good wine if my life depended on it. So I was thankful that she was taking the lead.

Opening the menu I was immediately taken aback by the selection and the prices. I really was out of my element here.

"First time in a restaurant like this?"

I nodded, feeling the blush rising to my face.

"It's not something I can afford."

"Understandable. But don't worry about that today. Everything on this trip is paid for. As I said, my publisher is very generous."

She closed the menu.

"Do you like seafood?"

"Yes."

"Then allow me to order for you."

"Please do, Professor."

The waiter returned with our wines and the Professor ordered a few dishes with French names.

"Do you speak French?" I asked afterwards.

"Somewhat." She answered with a shrug. "I often travel through Europe and made an effort to learn a few bits and bobs of French and German. Enough to get by at last."

"How do you even have time for that? With your job and your books and all your other commitments."

She gave me a brief smile. "I'm a quick learner. But the last few months it hasn't been easy. I've had to fire my assistant. Handling everything myself is a bit of a hassle."

She raised the glass. "But enough of that. To a nice trip. Thanks again for accompanying me, Miss Brooks."

I raised my glass as well. "Thank you for inviting me. This is a welcome change of scenery, Professor."

"Okay, let's quickly discuss the schedule before our food comes."

She took out her cellphone.

"Tomorrow morning we will visit the investment bank where I'll do a short speech and Q&A session with their new employees. The rest of Saturday is free. On Sunday morning we'll meet with my publisher to discuss the promotion of my next book. On Sunday afternoon we'll fly back home."

She looked at me. "Anything in particular that you'd like to do or see in New York? As I said, we'll have some free time."

I thought about it. "I'm not too fond of full, touristy places. Maybe I'll check on the internet later, see what's available."

"No problem. If you want to explore on your own, that's fine as well. But I'd be happy to be your guide."

Soon afterwards our food arrived and the conversation moved away from the formalities.

"I have to ask, why the drastic change of your style? I'm not judging you but you always used to dress rather conservatively and now it's almost as if you want to be looked at."

I took a deep breath. I expected this topic to come up but I still felt myself blush.

"It's a bit of self-exploration", I lied. "I wanted to come out of my shell a little and challenge myself."

She nodded. "Well, I can respect that. College is a place of new experiences after all. Just don't overdo it, please. I personally don't mind but some of the other professors have voiced concerns."

I felt sick to my stomach. The faculty has talked about me and the way I have to dress? This was not the kind of name I wanted to make for myself.

"I'll keep that in mind, Professor."

To my relief the rest of the evening went by without any further embarrassment for me. We talked about trivial things like my plans after college and her books and returned to the hotel after a very pleasant meal.

Just as I was about to turn off my lights my phone vibrated. A message from Lela. I opened it nervously.

"How's your trip going?"

"Fine. The professor is surprisingly laid back. Just came back from a restaurant. I'm in my bed about to go to sleep."

"Are your holes stuffed?"

"Yes."

"Send me a picture, immediately."

I took a picture of the dildo in my pussy and the plug in my ass and sent it to her. I had debated not wearing the dildo but decided against it. I figured that they'd want to check somehow.

"Good slut. Sweet dreams."

The next day we were on our way to the professor's appointment at the investment bank. I dressed very conservatively. A dark gray two piece suit with a light blue blouse underneath. I even wore a bra in order to hide my nipples somewhat. It felt so weird being dressed like this. If not for the plug in my asshole I felt like a normal person again. I had considered not wearing it but I was afraid that the girls would order me to send them a picture. Also, I did not want any accidents. At this point my asshole couldn't close itself anymore.

The professor wore her typical black attire. Her hair tied back in a bun. She sat next to me in the uber, focused on her notes.

This morning she told me that her talk was at Bernstein Brothers. The largest investment bank in the country. I was in absolute awe. I wondered how much she was paid for this speech. Probably more money than I ever had combined. I was quite excited to hear her speech. Even if I generally did not agree with her views, she was a remarkably good orator and had a very captivating presence.

We were quickly ushered into a large auditorium, filled to the brim with scarily identically looking young men. All with slick hair, perfectly tailored suits and the newest Apple tablets to take notes on. The whole atmosphere had a very eerie feel to it.

I took a seat somewhere on the side and watched the professor take the stage.

She gave the audience a brief smile and began her lecture.

"Today, I want to talk to you about ruthlessness. A human trait that is often vilified but so very ingrained into our nature. I will try to make you understand that in order to advance your career, in order to succeed in life, you need to be ruthless. Not only ruthless but more ruthless than your peers."

She gestured towards the audience. "Look around. Everyone you see is not just a coworker, someone who started at the same time. No, they are first and foremost your competition. You have to show everyone why you are the one who deserves to be on top. Show that you are better than everyone else."

I studied the faces of the people as they watched her speak. They were totally enraptured. They believed what she said and I knew that once they left here they'd try to be what she told them to be. Ruthless, egomaniacal assholes only out for themselves.