Power and Corruption Ch. 09

Story Info
Lela shows her claws and the Professor makes an offer.
9k words
4.84
5.5k
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. It's unrealistic smut. Intended for adults who like to read unrealistic smut. If this isn't you, please move on. Everyone else, have fun...

___

It was dark by the time I was back home. Lela had used me for hours. The taste of her pussy and asshole still lingering in my mouth. But I hardly cared at this point. I was too concerned with this new development.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I yelled and hit the wall in my room. Thankfully, Hanna was out.

I was so angry with myself. Why didn't I lock my pc with a damn password. I felt like throwing the fucking thing out of the window. But what good would it do? Besides, all my research was on it.

I sat down at my desk. There had to be a solution. An angle I could use.

"Think, Claudia. Come on. Start using your damn brain."

I took a couple of deep breaths.

Okay, I could do this. Assess the situation first. That was easy. Lela held all the cards, for now. I had to be her slave. Had to do what she wanted me to do. And she was really angry at me.

But what would happen after I had concluded my project and I had received my grade? I could sit Hanna down and explain everything to her. By then she would have released me anyway. So there would be no more leverage there.

What could Lela do then? Go to the professor? My parents? Maybe. But I did not think so. Lela is fundamentally a good person. I was sure that with time her anger would subside and she too would release me from this slavery.

My course of action was clear then. Grin and bear it. As usual. Whatever they were going to throw at me. I was stronger. I could do this and come out on top.

I felt my body relax as I came to this conclusion. Nothing much would change. I just had to wait for this to run its course.

Relieved, I went to bed.

I awoke the next morning to the frantic buzzing of my phone. Lela was calling.

"Yes?" I did not feel like small talk.

"Meet us at the mall in an hour." Then she hung up.

This was going to suck, no two ways about it. But whatever. I refused to be intimidated. I took a much needed shower and had a quick breakfast. Then I made my way to the mall.

Lela and Hanna were waiting at the entrance.

Hanna was beaming when she saw me. "Claudia. I'm so proud of you. I thought I was dreaming when Lela told me you wanted hotter clothes. That's such a step in the right direction."

Behind her Lela gave me a not too friendly grin.

I nodded. Reminding myself that I had to play along for now.

They immediately headed to one of those loud, obnoxious shops for wannabe edgy teenagers.

"You said you wanted some really short tops, right?" Lela spoke in her normal bubbly voice but I understood the underlying message.

"Yeah", I answered. "But nothing too drastic."

Hanna laughed. "We'll be the judge of that."

Lela pointed at a dressing room. "Get in there and undress. We'll bring you stuff to try on. You'll fuck yourself with your plug whenever you have nothing to try on."

Hanna gave her an appreciative whistle. "Oh, I like that. Good idea, Lela."

I simply nodded and went.

"Not even an argument?" I could hear the astonishment in Hanna's voice. "Seems like you finally are starting to embrace your inner slut."

Maybe I should've argued a bit but I really just wanted to get this over with. Besides, it was clear that Lela was not in the mood to be swayed. Better to just obey and hope they would not go too crazy.

I went into the stall and undressed. There was one chair in there. I sat on it and began pulling the plug out and pushing it back deep into my asshole. Obviously I wasn't aroused but the lube made it look like my pussy was dripping with lust.

It didn't take long for Hanna to come in. She grinned when she saw me.

"Someone's enjoying herself."

She put a bundle of clothes on the floor.

"Put them on and come outside."

I picked up the first item. A lime green top that almost looked like a skimpy sports bra. I put it on and it was worse than I feared. My nipples were poking through the thin material like crazy. Nothing was left to the imagination.

Next was a short skirt. It went to my upper thighs. It was white and very light. Once I had it on I immediately realized that any breeze would reveal my lack of underwear to the world.

I took a deep breath and went outside.

"Not too bad", I heard Hanna say.

"What do you think, Claudia? Slutty enough?"

"I don't know. It's very revealing."

"And that's what you wanted, didn't you? I think this outfit is a yes. Let's see the other one." Hanna was clearly enjoying this.

The next outfit was a dress. It was white and very transparent. I put it on. There was no doubt that I wasn't wearing any underwear. This outfit skirted along the lines of public indecency.

Lela and Hanna loved it, obviously.

They had me go back into the stall while they went on the hunt for more clothes.

I did as they asked and continued to fuck my ass with the plug. I should be used to it by now but the thick plug still hurt with every push.

A while later Lela entered the stall, a big pile of clothes in her arms.

"Those are the last outfits we could find. Can't wait to see them on you. Get going."

The first was another short top. It was baby blue and had a slit between the boobs. I immediately hated it. It was paired with some skin tight orange hot pants that clung to my lower body and exposed every curve. I was mortified when I checked in the mirror. The base of the plug was not really hidden.

Lena and Hanna loved the outfit, of course. "Guy, please. This is too much. You can see the plug."

Hanna gave it a look. "Only barely. Besides, it's hot. We'll take it. Go try the next one."

Fuming, I went back into the stall. Two more outfits to go.

Next came a dark green blouse. At first I thought it wouldn't be too bad but then I realized that it could only be buttoned on the lower half and thus threatened to expose my breasts to anyone looking from the side.

Along with it they had me put on another skirt. This one made from black leather. It was very stiff and went to my upper thighs. I could only take small steps in it. Sitting down was also rather uncomfortable..

"I think this is my favorite outfit so far", said Lena as I exited the stall.

"Yeah, it's really hot."

I didn't say anything. One more outfit to go and this would be over with.

The final item was another dress. It was hot pink, which was not a color I'd normally wear. It had slits on the sides that exposed my lack of underwear. It also had slits just below my nipples, exposing the underside of my breasts to everyone.

"You'll really catch some attention with this outfit." Lela was clearly amused.

"I think those are enough new clothes. I cannot afford to buy more."

Hanna nodded. "Fine. What we picked today is good start. Go get changed and pay. Lela and I will be waiting outside."

My phone vibrated while I was changing. A message from Lela.

"Once you're outside I want you to convince Hanna to double fist your ass again. Tell her you're really horny."

I was not looking forward to doing this but at last it gave me a reason to get them back home. I had been worried that they might make me do more stuff in the mall. Having them play with me at home was much more preferable.

After I went outside Hanna suggested grabbing a coffee.

"Time to get this over with", I thought.

I grabbed Hanna's arm to stop her and whispered in her ear.

"Can we go home, Hanna. Please? I want you to fist my ass again. With both of your hands. I'm so damn horny."

She looked at me with a surprised grin and slid her hand under my skirt. Fucking my ass with the plug had pushed a lot of the lube out of my pussy.

"Damn, you're soaked."

She turned to Lela. "Change of plans. The slut wants to be fisted. Let's go home."

"Can I come too? I'd love her to lick my ass again."

"Of course. She loves doing that, don't you, slave?"

I nodded. I had expected Lela to involve herself.

Once back home Hanna immediately ordered me to undress. Then she clipped the leash to my collar.

"Kneel!"

I did as she told me.

"Tell us what you want, slave."

"Please, Hanna. Fist my ass again. I want it so bad."

She shook her head.

"Not good enough. Start masturbating and continue begging."

She and Lela began undressing. I hated that she had to make this extra humiliating for me. No way around it. I steeled myself and started playing with my nipples. Just barely touching them was enough for my pussy to start tingling.

"Please fist me. I need to feel stretched again. Please, Hanna. Shopping for those clothes has made me so damn hot."

I slid one of my hands between my legs and started slowly rubbing my clit. My asshole clenched around the plug in response. I felt my breathing quicken. Damn, I was really getting turned on.

Lela grabbed my hair. "Go lick your owner's feet."

I crawled over to Hanna and began licking her feet.

"God, that's so hot, Claudia. Go on, suck on my toes."

I did as she asked. The sweaty taste of her foot filling my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt Lela's fingers on my pussy. Gently rubbing my clit and pulling on my lips. My hips buckled involuntarily.

"You're so wet it's dripping on the floor."

Then she pushed her hand inside my pussy. I groaned loudly with Hanna's foot still inside my mouth.

"Damn, I can feel the plug from your pussy." Lela began rubbing her hand along the length of the plug through my pussy wall.

I couldn't speak anymore. My whole body started shaking.

"You like that, don't you?" Hanna was clearly enjoying herself. "Go on Lela, add another hand. Time for her pussy to be double fisted."

Before I could even react, Lela had pushed her other hand inside me. My pussy was stretched to its limits. I heard myself utter small needy moans but at this point I could hardly think anymore.

Lela started fucking me with her fists in an alternating motion and it took only seconds before I came. My body shook with a violent orgasm. I screamed around Hanna's foot and felt my asshole push around the plug.

It felt like ages before Lela pulled her hands from me.

"Look at her cunt", she said. "I bet no man is ever going to be able to fuck her again."

Hanna pulled her foot from my mouth.

"Just the way she likes it. Time to do the same to her asshole."

She pulled on the leash until I was on all fours.

"Crawl to your bedroom, slave. Time for the main event."

My body felt like rubber as I made my way to my room. I was still shocked by the intensity of this orgasm. And just from Lela fisting my pussy. Why was my body reacting like this?

Lela slapped my ass, hard. "Crawl faster, slut. I need your tongue in my asshole."

Hanna laughed. "Damn, Lela. I like this fiery side of you."

"Yeah, Claudia confided in me. She told me that she wanted me to be more dominant to her too. She really gets off on being used and wants me to join in."

Hanna laughed. "The slut wants two mistresses? Fine by me. We'll give her what she needs."

I had to bite my tongue to not react to this. God, I couldn't wait for this experiment to be over. I hated all of this so much. But it would be worth it, I reminded myself. Once my future career was secured I would be able to look back at all of this with pride. Who else could've done this? Who else would be willing to sacrifice so much?

Crawling to my bedroom was so humiliating. I felt my pussy gape open and a lot of lube was dripping to the floor and running down my legs. Also, my asshole spasmed around the plug with every step.

Lela got on the bed and spread her legs. Her pink pussy glistening. "Go on, do what you do best."

I sank my tongue deep into her asshole which she rewarded with loud moans.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass with your tongue you filthy slut."

I had my eyes closed and tried to not think about what I was doing. I just had to get her off, then things would surely wind down for now.

Hanna grabbed the base of the plug. "Keep licking. I'll give you what you asked for."

She pulled it out and tossed it aside. As always I felt the muscles in my stretched hole trying in vain to contract.

Then Hanna sank her fist in deep.

"Fuck, keep fisting her, Hanna. Her screams feel so nice while she is tonguing my ass."

"That was only one fist. Let's add the other one."

Her second fist entered my asshole and I could not hold back any longer. I screamed and moaned with pain while my tongue was buried in Lela's ass. Her moans of pleasure added to the noise.

For the next few minutes she fisted my ass like a madwoman. Alternating her fists as she pushed and rotated them deep into me. It hurt like hell.

Lela had my hair in her fist and pressed my face against her crotch. My tongue still in her ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck... You like that, don't you? C'mon. Come for us. Come while she destroys your asshole."

I could barely think straight through the pain. But she was right. I had to come for this to be over. So I prepared to fake yet another orgasm. Gritting my teeth I began to push back against Hannas fists.

"That's it, slut. Fuck yourself against my fists."

I moaned and groaned while Lela's juices were trickling into my mouth. She was close to coming.

Hanna picked up the pace and I did so as well. I just wanted this to be over. Then, after a few more seconds I let out a long groan and let my whole body shake.

"The slut is coming. She is coming from her hole being destroyed." Lela moaned and mashed my face against her crotch. Then she came as well. Her asshole twitching around my tongue.

Finally, she let go of me and I sank down. I barely registered Hanna pulling her arms from my ass.

"Don't think you're done, Claudia." Hanna went to wash her hands. "I'm going to sit on your face in a second."

I just nodded. One more thing. Then they'd hopefully leave me be for today.

Lela turned me over and began to play with my nipples.

"Shall I fist you while you lick her?"

She couldn't do that. I felt sick just thinking about it.

"Please, Lela. Please don't do this to me. That hurt so much. I need to rest."

She pulled on my nipples. My hips started to twitch in response.

Hanna returned before Lela could answer. She straddled my face.

"Lick!"

I did as she asked. She was soaked. Thick drops of her juices entered my mouth with every stroke of my tongue.

Luckily, Lela did not touch me any further. This meant that I could concentrate on Hanna and I had her on the brink in no time.

"That's it, lick me. Oh yes, oh fuck... I'm coming...."

She pressed her pussy against me and started convulsing. Her juices practically flooding my mouth. All I could do was swallow and try not to suffocate.

It felt like an eternity until she let herself fall down on the bed next to me.

"I needed that", was all she said once she got her breath back.

They both left my room shortly afterwards. Not before reminding me that I had to wear the new clothes from now on.

I just closed my eyes and went to sleep.

It was early morning when I woke up. I had some time before I had to go to college. First, I needed to clean myself.

In the shower I assessed the damage to my holes. My pussy was swollen and a bit sore. Four fingers slid inside without resistance.

My ass hurt and felt very weird. Even without lubrication I could easily put my whole fist inside. It was clear that there was some permanent damage.

Those concerns didn't matter now. So I pushed them from my mind. Time to pick one of those awful outfits.

I hated all of them. How couldn't I? They were garish, slutty and more suited to a stripper than to a scientist like myself. But by now I had learned to grin and bear a lot of things.

In the end I decided on the dark green blouse and the leather skirt. I was very aware that anyone next to me had a good chance to see my breasts but that couldn't be helped.

Hanna was nowhere to be seen while I ate my breakfast, which was a relief.

I was well aware of the stares as I entered the college but luckily no one talked to me. Lela once told me that I had a bit of an ice queen reputation. Probably because I turned down all advances and invitations early on. From the start I made it very clear to anyone that I was here to focus on my career. So even with this new style people stayed away from me, which I found quite interesting. Apparently it's hard to overcome the image of you that people have saved in their minds. Maybe something worth studying further at a later time.

In class I went to sit down as quickly as I could in this damn restrictive skirt. I did not dare to look at Professor Logan. What would she think of me? Coming to her lecture dressed like this?

I chose a spot as far back as possible. Usually I liked to sit way up front but I did not want anyone behind me being able to stare down my blouse.

It was a relief then the lecture started and all the focus shifted to the Professor. I could do this. One day at a time.

I half expected Professor Logan to call me up after the lecture but she didn't. That took a huge weight off my shoulders. With my classes being over for today I went to the library. Here I had the time and space to think.

I began working on my notes. It was clear that Lela's involvement pushed Hanna in the opposite direction than I expected her to go. I considered this only a minor setback though. I was still certain that she would come around. It would just take a while longer.

Was there a way in which I could influence things? I briefly debated trying to get Lela and Hanna to fight but the risk was too great. Who knew how they'd react? I wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of this.

What else could I do? Talk to Lela? Maybe, but at this point she was still too angry with me. I guess I had to show her that I was sorry. Be as obedient as I could and once her anger had subsided I'd try and have a talk with her.

Lela wasn't someone to hold a grudge. I figured a few more days and I would be able to talk her out of this.

Then, a voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Miss Brooks, mind if I sit down?"

I looked up with a start. Professor Logan was standing at my table. For how long has she been standing there? Did she glance at my notes?

I quickly gathered everything and gestured at the empty seat.

"Please do, Professor."

She sat down and gave me a brief smile.

"How are you doing?"

"Fine. Thank you for asking." I was still in shock.

She raised her eyebrow a bit but didn't comment.

"I have an offer for you, Miss Brooks."

She continued before I could say anything.

"Every year I select one of my best students to accompany me on a trip. Sometimes it's a publisher meeting or a book expo. This year I'm going to give a speech for the new employees of an investment bank in New York. It's coming up in two weeks and I would like to offer you the chance this year. Would you be interested in joining me?"

I had to fight hard not to jump out of my seat in joy. This was huge on so many levels. I would be able to meet influential people, I would be able to spend time with the Professor and I would also be away from Hanna and Lela for a while.

"I would be honored, Professor."

Another brief smile. "Perfect. I'll email you the details shortly."

She looked me directly in the eyes. "Also, could you please dress a bit more... modestly for this event? No offense, but your new style does not fit well with this setting? Business casual should be fine."

I started to blush like crazy. This was beyond humiliating.

"N.. no problem, Professor. Trust me."

She nodded and got up. "Perfect. I'm looking forward to it. Goodbye, Miss Brooks."

It took a while for me to calm down. I could not blow this opportunity. Now I only had to make sure that the girls would let me go. I sent them a message.