Power and Pride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then do it, elf." Pah'zel was impatient to see what all the fuss was about.

Standing up, Lue walked over to where she was kneeling. "Stay just like that," he said, his hard curving shaft looming at her face. She had sucked cock on her knees before, of course, but she wasn't sure what he had in mind for her big tits.

"Straighten your back and lift your tits up to my cock," he said, watching her tentatively obey his instructions. "Hold them together like that, and drool into your cleavage."

"What?"

"Do it, whore," he said, hoping the degrading language she'd used to refer to herself earlier would increase her arousal and compliance.

Keeping eye contact with him, she dipped her chin down and let a long string of drool fall from her lips into the crevasse between her breasts. "Like that?"

"Yes," he replied, and he moved his cock towards them. "Now, take my cock in between them, and squeeze them around the shaft."

She did so, looking down at the sight of his thick elvish dick enveloped between the two yellow mounds, which she pressed into full globes on either side, his shaft almost completely disappearing save for the head popping out above them, pointed at her face. She dipped her head down and licked the tip.

Lue shivered and let out a moan. "Okay," he said when he'd recovered, "now work them up and down along the shaft."

Ah, she thought, understanding at last. It was like a handjob, using her tits. She cupped each breast in one of her hands, each one too big to fit within her grasp, and squeezing his cock tightly between them, she began to pump his hard rod with them, the drool from earlier serving to slide it gently within her cleavage. It didn't particularly feel like much to her, but something about the sight of his big cock, which had so recently fucked her to her second orgasm, sliding up and down between her big fat tits... it was arousing. She could feel herself getting wet, feel the warmth between her thighs as she used these stupid heavy bags of flesh she cursed at every opportunity to get this handsome elf boy off.

Lue moaned, and began to thrust his cock against her sternum, fucking her tits as she pumped them up and down his length. Grabbing her shoulders, he began to titfuck her in earnest, and she switched to simply holding them tight around him and watching the head pump out from within her cleavage as he pleasured himself with her breasts. She found herself biting her lower lip as she watched, shifting her pelvis uncomfortably in an attempt to grind against something, anything. She began to press her thumbs against her nipples, pressing them into her firm breasts in her hunt for stimulation as Lue's thrusts gained in speed and intensity.

"That's it, Lue, fuck my tits!" She found herself saying. "I want to see you cum all over my big fat breasts! Mark me as your tittyfucking bitch!"

The elf let out a groan, and streams of thick white cum shot up from the head of his cock, leaping up into the air before falling down onto the upper half globes of her breasts as she kept them held in place. Three or four spurts later, the warm streams of cum lay upon her skin, and she looked down to see her yellow breasts glistening with white creamy fluid in the lantern light. Even the sight of it was arousing, somehow, and before she really knew what she was doing she found herself rubbing the cum into her skin, getting her breasts glistening in the dim light.

Lue collapsed backwards to sit down on the crate, breathing heavily. "By Zandilar's grace, that was magificent. Thank you, Pah'zel."

But she wasn't listening. She had found the pommel of her greatsword, lying on the floor, and she held it in place with one hand as she ground her clit against it, continuing to fondle her cum glazed breasts with her other hand. There it was, the soft tingling pleasure of her third climax as she enjoyed the power her tits had given her over this foolish stowaway elf from the Prime.

Suddenly there was the sound of footfalls down the steps into the cargo hold. Pah'zel looked up towards the stairs with a shock, just in time to see Elirdain, the kith'rak, arriving with his silver sword drawn, ready to see what all the damned noise had been about.

"Sarth!" He exclaimed, in the pleasing tones of the Gith language. "What is the meaning of this?"

"Tsk'va!" She cursed under her breath. Quickly grabbing her sword, she pointed it at Lue, who was petrified with fear. Thinking quickly, she declared "This istik is my prize from the raid! He is to be my sex slave, until I tire of him!"

Elirdain nodded. "Very well," he said. "That is your right. See that the novelty of his body does not interfere with your duties." Looking Lue up and down, and seeing the sheen of his cum upon her large, proud bosom, he hissed out "Disgusting," before turning on his heel and heading back above deck.

But Pah'zel didn't feel disgusting. She felt powerful. Her breasts had power, and she found herself eager for the next time she would be able to put them to use.

END.

12