Power Brokers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate picks up the exhausted Asian easily and carries her to the other table and sets her down on top of her husband's chest, facing me. She looks into my eyes and leans forward, kissing me softly on the lips. I kiss her back and then James tilts his head back and says, "Nate, get over here so I can clean you up." Nate moves to the top of the table and lowers the lift until his cock is at the right level to lay it into James' waiting mouth.

While Felicia and I swap tongues, James extends his, and savors the salty slime that was beginning to dry along Nate's softening shaft. Nate let the man flick his tongue from side to side and lap up the excess cum from him. James' arms reach for his wife's hips and draws her to him, holding her sloppy pussy just above his face. While she and I tongue one another, I continue to ride her husband, James lowers Felicia's body so that Nate's cock is sandwiched between her pussy and James' mouth. Felicia flexes her hips forward and back, and Nate's semen begins to drool from her, over Nate's cock and into James' waiting mouth. Nate pulls his cock out and lets James mop up the salty cum from his small wife's cunt.

While eating Feliica out, James flexes his own hips to meet my thrusts, and soon his muffled grunts bring forth his own orgasm. Nate stands back, watching the wives kiss, and our client lapping up Nate's seed from inside his wife. My DDs jiggle as James' cock erupts inside me. I stop kissing long enough to look between my thighs, to see globs of cum drizzling down James' shaft. His grunts subside and then Felicia lifts herself from his face. Nate helps her down while I lay forward and rest my titties on my satisfied client's chest.

James lay still, his once rigid cock beginning to soften inside me. I kiss him hard, and our tongues swap Nate's semen and Felicia's vaginal juices, until James' flaccid cock flops from my pussy. I get up and I find a towel to clean him off. My client raises himself onto one elbow and says, "Well, that was one fine fucking massage!" Nate and I smile to each other, knowing that the customer is always right. James adds, "Felicia, get our robes so we can get cleaned up." His wife obeys him directly, helping him on with his robe. Once she has hers on, James looks to me and says, "I will be right back. You and I have some business to tend to."

By 10:00, he handed me his signed offer, and he and his wife were back in their bedroom for the night. Rosa had a nice breakfast for us in the morning, and at 8:15, Nate and I stood at the helipad. The wind blew my hair all about once more, as the helicopter took James and Felicia to their next appointment.

Nate had his arm around me, and said, "Well Babe, that was one crazy deal, wasn't it?" I laughed and nodded, putting my arm around his waist. We walked back into our home and checked our phones to see what new deals were on the horizon for the most powerful realty duo in LA.

12