Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Her dress fell to the floor, as did his pants. Les and Sandra were undressing each other. Their long minutes of hotly making out had turned into their hands exploring each other's bodies. Then Sandra had unzipped Les's trousers and her hand fished out his cock. She'd gently stroked his seven inch tool, which was throbbing and leaking pre-cum. Then she bent over and slid her lips down his turgid shaft.

Craig groaned as Sandra had begun sucking him, first lightly, then harder and deeper, until she had a hot, steady rhythm going. Her pussy was sopping wet as his fingers explored her labes. She moaned as she was digitally penetrated.

Sandra had been hot for Les Craig since she'd met him. He was tall, slender, fit, his hair light brown, and most importantly, he was confident. She loved that in a man; she'd loved it in the Iron Crowbar when she'd mated with him, and she was loving it with Les Craig as she prepared him to fuck her brains out...

Now she was easing her naked body onto the bed, lying on her back and spreading her legs up and back. The sight made Craig's cock throb with lust and male power. No, he wasn't as iron hard as the Iron Crowbar, Sandra thought, making a comparison, but he would do just fine...

"God, you're gorgeous!" Les whispered, almost a gasp. He got onto the bed, his naked body over Sandra's. He kissed her deeply, then moved down and kissed her breasts, lashing her hard nipples with his tongue. Then he kissed his way down her fluttering abdomen...

"UUUHH!!" Sandra gasped as Craig's tongue slid the length of her cunt slit. He licked her labes again, sliding deeper into her, then deeper and deeper until his tongue was buried in her cunthole and his mouth was sucking at her pussylips. Her legs pulled back even farther, if that were possible, giving her stud total access to her sopping womanhood. "Oh baby, that is soooo good!" she gasped. Les didn't bother to reply; he just began eating her pussy for all he was worth...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Martin Nash was on top of Lindy Linares, pistoning his cock in and out of the raven-haired beauty with hard, steady thrusts. Lindy was matching him stroke for stroke, undulating her hips up at him.

"Mmm," she said dreamily as he fucked her, "why didn't we do this a long time ago?"

"I don't know." Martin gasped. "We've got a lot of lost time to make up for." He began pumping her harder, deeper...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

He couldn't take it any longer. Les Craig moved up on top of Sandra Speer. He kissed her hard, and her tongue eagerly explored his mouth as she tasted her own juices. Her hand reached between him and she guided his cockhead to her swollen labes, and fit him into her. He pushed forward, sinking in.

"Oh, YES! That is so fucking GOOD!" Sandra cried out as Les's cock split her cunt open. He slid steadily down into her on a thick layer of hot cunt oil, until his balls came to rest on her taint. He withdrew slowly, then shoved his cock back in again. Then his hips instinctively began to piston up and down as he pumped in and out of her pussy.

"Oh geez, you're amazing!" Les gasped as Sandra's hands went to his hips and ass, guiding him as he plunged into her again and again.

"Oh yeah, baby, fuck me!" Sandra gasped. "Give it to me, baby!"

Craig suited the deed to her words. He shifted his weight to give himself leverage, then began shoving his cock into her with raw power. Their groins thudded together with loud smacks as he rammed his meat into her again and again.

"Oh God!" Sandra gasped. "Easy babe! That hurts..." Craig dialed it back just a bit, still slamming hard into her but not quite as violently before. "Oh yeah, that's it... that's it... God, Les, you're so fucking good!" Craig leaned down and began nuzzling Sandra's neck.

"God, you're so fucking tight... so wet!" he whispered into her ear. "God, you're magnificent..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hey, stud," Lindy said as she looked up at Martin. "Want to fuck me in the ass?"

"Uhh..." Martin gasped as he fucked Lindy's pussy. "I've... I've never fucked a woman in the ass before."

"You'll love it." she said. She had him pull out, then led him to the bathroom. She cleaned herself out, then lubed her backside up as Martin unrolled a condom onto his cock. Then Lindy leaned over the counter, and gave Martin instructions.

"Oh yeah... that's it... that's it, baby..." Lindy gasped as Martin's sheathed cock popped past the tight ring of her sphincter. He drove forward. "Oh YES!" Lindy gasped as he sank his cock almost all the way into her rectum.

"How do you like that, baby?" Lindy asked, looking back over her shoulder at Martin, whose face was one of bliss.

"It's... different... but so tight." Nash gasped. He began a slow rhythm of buttfucking Lindy, reveling in the sensations as he learned the art of fucking a woman's ass...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They were cuddling in the bed, Sandra's luscious ass pressing into Les Craig's taut abs as he held her in his lean, strong arms, his mouth kissing her neck. She leaned her head back and he deeply kissed her mouth again. He could stay here and do this forever, he thought to himself.

"Mmmm, you were great, Les." Sandra said. "That was an awesome fuck." Indeed, they had fucked each other hard and deep until Sandra had exploded in her first orgasm. It had been so hard and violent that she'd lost her breath and nearly passed out. When she began to recover, Les had begun power-fucking her again, and her next orgasm ripped through her like a tornado. A couple more such climaxes, and she was as satiated as she'd been in some time. Then she felt Les fuck her with shorter, more rapid strokes, and then heard him groan into her ear. He was coming, coming inside her, she realized happily.

Now, as they cuddled, Les said "So, is my crowbar better than the Iron Crowbar's?"

"You dumbass." she said, turning to him and kissing him, then saying "You don't even know if I've slept with him or not."

"You're not denying it." he said.

"I'm not admitting it, either." she said matter-of-factly. Then she said teasingly, with a smile, "Besides, what do you care? You're the one fucking me now? Or are you just obsessed with him?"

"Hardly." he said, letting some disdain show in his voice. "And like you said, you're in my arms right now, not his." He kissed her mouth, and she returned it until it became a long, deep kiss.

She then eased down his body until her face was over his half-hard cock. She began to play with it, and massage his balls. Then she took his meat into her mouth.

"Mmm, gonna get you hard and ready for round two." she said. "It's going to be a long... hard... night for you, mister."

"Don't make promises you can't keep." Les said back. "Now show me how good your mouth is at what it does best..." Sandra took the hint and began hungrily fellating Les with every bit of ability she possessed...

Part 3 - Federal Power

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Tuesday, February 21st, from in front of City Hall. "Police again questioned John Meadows, Headmaster of the Walnut Preparatory School, which has come under investigation of sexual improprieties between teachers and students after the deaths of Walnut Prep teacher Lenora Holmes and her student Rob Dortmund!"

"Mr. Meadows was released after several hours of questioning." continued Bettina. "Police have not answered Channel Two News's repeated requests for comment. The TCPD has also refused repeated requests for comment about the possibility that nerve agents were smuggled into the County and subsequently confiscated by the TCPD."

"In related news," Bettina went on, "State Senator Katherine Woodburn has demanded the SBI take over the criminal investigation of Walnut Prep for the possibility of sexual liaisons between teachers and students there. Senator Woodburn stated that neither Commander Donald Troy nor his Detectives are doing anything to investigate, and a State-level investigation is necessary. Regional State Department of Justice Director Harold Bennett has stated that the TCPD has conducted a proper investigation, respecting the law and the rights of everyone involved, and that the SBI will not be allowed to enter the investigation unless the Governor himself orders it."

"And in continuing State news," Bettina continued, "the budget process is now underway, and the massive battles we've been expecting are not materializing! Democrats had promised to fight Val Jared tooth and nail, and oppose every spending cut in his budget, but their actions are not corresponding to their rhetoric..."

I stopped listening. I was on my third cup of coffee already. Some of it was continuing disbelief at the Media's reporting, but some of it was in consideration of what was ahead.

"Commander," said Detective Jerome Davis, "is the Media ever going to let go of the Walnut Prep story? The investigations are pretty much over. We have no evidence that the D.A.'s office can charge them with, much less take to a Grand Jury."

"No, they'll never let go of it." I said. "Too much juicy sex scandal there. And they're also taking the opportunity to take shots at us Police over it."

"Maybe the Media will stop when Walnut Prep closes." said Joanne. "The Media can then declare victory and go home, having destroyed the lives of the Meadowses and the other teachers there, and deprived good students of an opportunity to get even better."

"That's what the Media does." said Cindy Ross. "They destroy. They come in, destroy lives and reputations, then drive on along to their next victims. They truly do not give a shit who they hurt in the process."

"That Captain sounds like she is related to yoooooo, Mr. Crowbar." said Chief Moynahan as he came into the room. "But I agree with every word she said, so I guess I'm related to you, toooooo."

"We are all family here." I said. "Through the badges on our uniforms, and our same goal of protecting and serving our people."

"Sir, you got any wine to go with all that cheesy stuff?" Cindy asked. Laughter erupted throughout the room. A red crowbar was waved in Captain Ross's general direction.

"Okay, okay, I'll stop waxing poetic." I said, conceding. "Let's go to work."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yes, the prostitutes have returned to the Tenderloin District." said Lt. Wes 'Coldiron' Masters as we sat in my office. Cindy was also there, of course. "We're going to make a major sweep Friday night, then process them at County Jail, see what we can get out of them, ask why they left. Then we get a few hundred dollars per girl in fines, get them on record, get their DNA and fingerprints, and then it's almost as if it never happened."

"Good." I said. "By the way, anyone keeping tabs on the male prostitutes?"

"Yes sir." said Coldiron. "Same story as the girls: they fled the Tenderloin District, and are now coming back. Not nearly as many college boys came in to fill the vacuum; mostly out-of-Towners. If they're still around, we'll get them in our sweep."

"You think the males will have more information than the females?" asked Cindy.

"Not necessarily." I said. "But one never knows. Okay, keep me in the loop about it. You can go, Coldiron. Captain, stay here." Masters left.

"I'm going to call Lindy Linares in a few minutes," I said, "and see if they've got any new Black Velvet victims identified. Then I'm going over there and interview some of them, with someone on Jack's team with me. I want you to stay here, hold down the fort. I also want you to get with Myron and Mary about some things..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When I called Lindy on my Police cellphone, she answered with the words "Can I call you back in a few minutes?"

"Sure, uh------" I said, but the connection was already gone.

Ten minutes later, she called me back... on my office landline.

"Sorry about that, Don." she said, "I'm calling from the landline of the drugstore next to the Federal Building (in the City). Things are really tense over here, and I'm scared to talk to you in the building or on a cell phone."

"Should I come over?" I asked.

"Uhh... you might as well." Lindy said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

When Cindy and I showed up at the Federal Building in the City at 10:00am (Tuesday, Feb. 21st), the reception we got was a bit chilly. Downright freezing, actually. Sandra, Lindy, Eduardo, and Martin stayed at their desks, only saying hello as we came in. Jack Muscone was not in his office across the hall.

"Was it something I said?" I asked when it became clear the tension was not going to thaw.

"No." said Lindy, who was closest to me. "What can we help you with, Commander?"

"Wow, going by first names today." I said, a reference to her using my title instead of 'Don'. "I was hoping to work with you on some of these missing persons. I think we have a possible correlation to the Black Velvet Killer."

Lindy picked up the phone and asked for someone to come in. Only seconds later, Clark Webster of the Missing Persons Bureau came in.

"Hello, Commander, Captain," he said, shaking our hands and seeming enthusiastic. "What can we help you with?"

Cindy and I were looking at each other as if we'd crossed some sort of inter-dimensional plane. I said "I was hoping to correlate with Special Agent Linares here about some data we've received about the Black Velvet Killer."

"That should be no problem." said Webster. "Ms. Linares, why don't you work with our Consultants in my office?"

"Yes sir." said Lindy. She got up, brought her laptop, and we followed her down a couple of corridors to Clark Webster's office. She sat down at a small table with a computer hookup for her laptop and plugged in as Cindy and I got chairs.

I took out my anti-bugging device and activated it in front of Lindy. "Okay Lindy," I said, "what in the hell is going on, here?"

Lindy glanced furtively around, then said "All hell is breaking loose around here. The only things I know are that Les Craig is creating chaos, and that Clark Webster and even Jack Muscone are getting fucked over. Craig had a meeting with the Deputy Director last night. After that, the Deputy Director and my boss, Special Agent Muscone had a meeting that I would describe as a 'one way conversation'. After that, Jack came and got us and put out the word that the informality around the place had to stop, that we were to do everything and play everything strictly by the book."

I nodded as Lindy continued: "I've known Jack Muscone for years, Commander. When he does things like this, it's usually because he got large portions of his ass chewed off for something -or- they're tightening down the bolts and hatches to stop leaks. Just between us and the lamp-posts, I think it's the latter."

"So what has Les Craig done?" I asked. Lindy all but blanched.

"I can't tell you everything." Lindy said. "But I do know that several of us went to the City Tavern after our meeting with Jack. Les started hitting on Sandra, right in front of Martin, too. Well, I tried to play cockblocker, but Sandra told me it was all good. And she ended up leaving with Les... and they came in together this morning."

"Okay, so to be crude, Les fucked Sandra's brains out." I said. "I can see where Martin will be pissed, but that can't be all of it."

"Oh, Martin's not pissed." Lindy said. "I took him home and fucked his balls off." Cindy and both I smiled at that as Lindy continued. "But it's just one indicator of what that arrogant jerk Les Craig is doing around here. The rest of it is professional, and I can't say any more."

"Hmmm, I wonder." I said as I shut off the bug-killer. "What's the words to that song, Ms. Ross? 'Ohhhh, Can-a-da! Our home and native land!..."

"True patriot love, in all thy sons command." sand Cindy. "With glow-ing hearts we see thee rise, The True North strong and free! From far and wide, O Can-a-da, we stand on guard for thee."

Crowbars sang together: "God keep our land, glorious and free! O Can-a-da, we stand on guard for thee. O Can-a-da, we stand on guard... for... thee!"

Lindy was just shaking her head in mock sadness, but at least she now looked more amused and happier. "At least Cindy has a beautiful singing voice." she said. "Okay, what was it you were looking for?"

"Did they establish identities of any more of the Black Velvet victims?" I asked.

"Yes." said Lindy. "In addition to Honey Parker and Grant Leslie, another of the women was named Shauna Hart. She was 28 when she disappeared, and she was an accountant for Henry Wargrave's Acme Consolidated. She was not married and had no children." Lindy brought up a DMV picture of a very lovely young blonde woman.

"What about her parents?" I asked. Lindy typed on her computer for a moment.

"Jonathan and Jennifer Hart." said Lindy. "Pretty wealthy couple. Live here in the City, in the Appledorf Apartment Towers. Those are twin high-rises, 18 stories each, mixed use but mostly high-end, high-class condo residences. He's an industrialist, like an old-school version of what Todd Burke now is. She's a doctor... or she was. Met her husband through one of his research pharmaceutical companies. Then BigPharmaCorp bought out that company."

"By the way, Grant Leslie..." I said. "What was he majoring in at City U.?"

Lindy did more typing. "Looks like his major was undeclared." she said. "He'd just started at City U."

"Bring up a picture of him, please?" I asked. Lindy brought up a picture of a handsome young man with a full head of perfectly coiffed brown-black hair. "Hmmm, future politician if he wanted to be, except for that Dishonorable from the Army."

"Which he could petition to get changed if he really wanted to." said Cindy. "His parents have the money to hire good lawyers."

"True." I said. "Okay, any more identified victims?"

"Not yet." said Lindy.

"Okay, who are some of the missing that might be what we are looking for?" I asked.

Lindy handed me a file folder. "Six people in here. Five women, one man. And he was a 21-year-old college student. Name was Chet Sanders. All of the five women were married, in their late 20s or early 30s. I put their occupations and their families' occupations on file, per your request."

"Thanks." I said as I perused the data, then handed the file to Cindy.

"Sydney Peele, 34, dark red hair, buxom." said Cindy. "Married to Sidney Peele, hoo boy. He is, or was, a chemist for Forbes & Sehgal Engineering. Then there's Katie Jensen, 26, dark hair, great body. Did waitressing, small theater parts. Husband is Joe Jensen, actor-wannabee, pretty down on his luck------"

"What are her parents' occupations, Lindy?" I asked.

"I see you have a bee in your bonnet about occupations, here." said Lindy.

"Of course, the pattern is obvious, don't you think?" I asked. That got me a 'look' from Lindy... and Cindy started looking harder at the reports.

"Her parents are... her father was a special needs teacher with the City School system. Her mother... worked as the secretary for a church pastor... not named 'Westboro'."

Cindy continued her narrative: "Third woman is Chelsea Pierce. Maiden name 'Simons'. She was 31 when she disappeared, separated from her husband Paul. He was a professional tennis player, but struggling badly. She was doing odd jobs." Lindy handed Cindy a sheet and Cindy said "Her parents... mother was a nurse at City University Hospital. Father... nothing there."

Lindy looked harder. "Looks like his records are blacked out. He may be an agent for the FBI or CIA, but there's no formal tag that we FBI agents should see." I nodded at Cindy, who continued:

"Fourth is Paige Jenkins." Cindy said. "Just turned 30 when she disappeared. Professional athlete, is all this says. Married to Nate Jenkins, also listed as a professional athlete. Parents... her father is listed as an entrepreneur; he's created and sold six startups, everything from disc golf frisbees to athletic wear. Mother, nothing listed."