Power Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You denying it?" asked Jack.

"That's not even a good try." I said. "I'm not denying nor confirming a damn thing. And the God's honest truth, Jack... I don't know. Sandra has not told me who the baby-daddy is. I thought it was Martin's."

"And it's not." said Jack. "And you can understand how my boss feels about that, since Martin is his nephew."

"And Sandra was special to you at one time, as well." I replied. "But neither of you said a word, because of the boss-employee nature of the relationship. Now you're head over heels in love with Tanya, which I think is great for both of you, but you still feel about Sandra like I felt about Jeanine... still want to protect our past lovers. Well... I failed there..."

"I understand." said Muscone. "We all have our regrets in the professions we've chosen. Don't let yours eat you up."

"Right back at you." I said. "So... what are we going to do about Les Craig?"

"Don," said Jack, "I get the feeling he's protected by someone or several someones in Washington. Powerful people with interests to protect. We're going to have to see how this one works out..."

To be continued.