Power Divest Those Who Not Have It

Story Info
Sexy milf school teacher gets its due spanks.
6.4k words
4.11
20.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

Power divest those who do not have it

Being my last year in high school, I was punished in detention since last week. This day, it was my turn to serve in those tasks that were left behind by the quartermaster area in the ignored warehouse that was located next to the school administration, to be exact; I was assigned to tidy up an area that had been decades without even shaking the dust and cobwebs, especially a large shelf that is located at the back. I soon discovered that the wall connected to Mrs. Winter's office. She was the woman in charge of the academic and administrative management of the campus.

My job was to arrange the boxes that were contained in a series of shelves located on that wall. I never expected that when I moved one of those boxes located at the top, I would find a ventilation grill that connected to Mrs. Winter's office, from where you can see a general view of it. We are talking that if you placed a security camera in the point I am referring to, you would cover everything necessary to obtain a good surveillance.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Director Winter enter her office, and immediately after closing the door, she lifted her skirt with the intention of adjusting her stockings that were attached to a garter belt. I could only see that she does indeed possess a nice pair of thighs, pale and grazing in contrast to the shiny stockings that gave her that look of sensual sophistication that women acquire when wearing such items as part of their personal grooming.

She seemed to be very interested in highlighting the impeccability of her usual appearance, with a hand mirror she began to touch up her makeup and made sure her hair was in order. The actions continued on her desk in a systematic way. I could sense a certain fanaticism for order, which explained to me a good part of her martial behavior that bordered on obsessive.

A few minutes later, Nancy, the sweet administrative assistant, appeared in the doorway. A middle-aged woman who seemed to be part of the school's assets, very dedicated to her job and who always had a warm attitude for anyone unlucky enough to be sent to the school administration.

Nancy was announcing the arrival of a peculiar subject, whose presence seemed to be of great importance, as that explained why Principal Winter had been paying attention to all those details I mentioned.

My senses could not believe what they witnessed; the woman was sitting at her desk, while on the other side was that mysterious man with the face of a corporate executive. So far, there was nothing irregular or out of place. But the dialogue was perfectly audible to me. Basically, this elegant man of impeccable appearance and fine manners was handing her a yellow envelope full of bills that he had taken out of his expensive briefcase, while the conversation turned to some contracts related to the purchase of new furniture and the upcoming remodeling of the school gymnasium.

Mrs. Winter promised to give preference to the company he represented at the next school board meeting, arrogantly arguing;

"That she had the upper hand, having this group of imbeciles under her control."

I saw the man's face light up at those words, and he promised Mrs. Winter a sum double that contained in the envelope, once the contract was signed with the approval of the school board, which would take place next week.

The principal's tone was unusually friendly with the man, who suggested a formal invitation to dinner to clarify details with others in the firm involved in the matter. The director was standing in front of him, leaning on her desk, adopting a certain suggestive and playful posture. I immediately saw that she was leaning over to whisper something in his ear, I can only imagine that in addition to the contract, there would be some kind of very special dessert after that dinner.

And this I assume from the way I saw the man's eyes light up and the way he smiled at her in response, as she stroked his arm. My common sense suggested to me that those stockings held up by a garter belt were implied. Only that night they would be black, and perhaps they would come ornamented with some lace in the complementary garments worn by Mrs. Winter, to properly entertain her mysterious financial benefactor.

I avoided making any kind of noise while I waited for the two of them to leave the office, and then I put the boxes back on the shelf and took the dead file to be destroyed, as I had been instructed to do.

So many things were now being explained to me, and I could not help but link the recent purchase of that new car from Mrs. Winter last month, which coincided with the work on the campus that was completed last week.

Part of my time in detention required me to report to Mrs. Winter at the end of the day. For her to reluctantly and with her distinctive arrogance supervise the series of forced labor to which I was committed, in exchange for not being expelled after my parents' negotiation with the high school principal. After being accused and found guilty of having detonated a stink bomb in the locker room, just when the girls were in the showers. As was customary after sports class.

It was just an innocent prank that would prove amusing to the entire campus. The effect was enhanced, as soon as I added some smoke to that part of the building with the help of a riot grenade, which I previously stole from my neighbor's father's arsenal. Then I sounded the fire alarm after having stolen the towels from the locker room, this caused a whole nudist show which, by the way, brought a pleasing visual delight to all my schoolmates.

There were those who wanted to bring criminal charges against me, as soon as the images captured by some fellow students, began to leak on the network that same day, becoming a kind of trending topic that caused a lot of commotion in some media.

It was not my fault that many of the girls had bodies of such sublime anatomical perfection. I think several of them should thank me for the exposure that brought more than one of them substantial modeling offers. And in the case of Jenny Konowsky; she now enjoys the spotlight as she begins a career in the adult entertainment industry.

Such has been her success in the last month, that she has even dropped out of school. And the last time I saw her, she was aboard a fabulous convertible car, which she paid for with the advance of her juicy contract with a famed production company, not to mention all the kind of luxury items she boasts daily on her Instagram account, where she posts photos with the minimum amount of clothes on her body, as allowed by the guidelines of that social network.

And in other cases like the other girls in my class, who now boast of being "Influencers." and all their publications, make them very light on clothes. Many of them now have sponsorship from firms like Maclaclan's, a famous manufacturer of panties and bras.

And what have I received in return for being the factor that helped them become famous? A two-month period of punishment! Did I force them to pose every day in their panties for their Instagram accounts? Nor have I received thanks in return for helping them capitalize their bank accounts through daily validation of their exhibitionism. But somehow, life has brought me another kind of reward, which I took advantage of just this day.

Mrs. Winter appeared down the corridor as I stood waiting by the door of her office, I must confess that her attitude filled with disdain and that air of smugness that she displays at all times, gives her a certain charm that produces an unusual kind of guilty pleasure when I see her.

Of course, this haughty woman knows exactly how best to make the most of her physical attributes at her glorious 45 years of age. I am not at all ashamed to recognize here how hypnotic I find the cadenced way she walks, and I can't help but imagine what kind of garments she is wearing under the sobriety of that black skirt and the formality of the sweater she chose to wear for that meeting with that guy I was able to witness.

I smile at her with a certain lack of complacency as soon as I perceive the haughtiness of her gaze as she meets me at the door of her office, where she tells me to come in and give her a detailed account of all my work that day.

Contrary to the usual protocol of our obligatory meetings. On that occasion I was ready to take a seat, her immediate reaction was just what I expected with her typical commanding voice full of authority:

"Who told you that you could sit down? This is not a social visit! "She said in anger.

The cynical smile illuminating my face, was something that detonated an irate lightning in all its delicious bodily expression. I don't understand the origin of the pleasure I get when I see that woman when she's exalted. It was at that moment that my smile was enhanced as I extended my arm and showed her the video on my phone, where the blameless and dignified principal of the campus can be seen in all digital clarity, receiving an envelope full of bills and committing herself to award certain contracts, bypassing the authority of the school board.

"I believe it was you who wished to bring criminal charges against me. I wonder what the school board and the parent committee would do with you if this video ever came to public light." -I said in a wry tone.

Barbara Winter exploded in immediate reaction, and I swear she had never seemed so attractive to me until that moment. The way her breasts jiggled as her face reddened and that authoritative voice demanded I hand over my phone.

"You can take it and if you so desire...use it to call the police! Maybe you'll get your wish to bring criminal charges against me, apparently you get off on behaving like a bitch."

"How dare you disrespect me like that, you certainly won't get away with it! I plan to call your parents first, I'll keep this phone as a precautionary measure. Your life is ruined you arrogant asshole creature! -She said angrily.

"You know, I'm of age now. My parents would love to see you getting a cash bribe. If memory serves me correctly, they belong to the board of directors of the parents' committee, upon evidence, fascinated they will ask for an audit of all your personal finances, same that have improved since the constant remodeling of the school campus began."

"You are stupid and spoiled! I have in my possession the evidence, just watch me delete the file. You have absolutely nothing on me! Instead, I'm going to enjoy it when your parents come and beg me to let you finish the course. -She said with that air of exalted arrogance.

What's the matter with me? I'm being threatened by this woman, and all I can think about is how attractive she looks as she rants about how she plans to ruin my life for my audacity in pretending to blackmail her.

"And you know what? After making me beg. I'll have your mother myself, in person, be the one to whip you in my presence. And you'll be bare assed begging for mercy!" -she added.

Her voice was full of assurance as she exclaimed that, as she pulled out a cavalry baton from her desk drawer, intending to show how serious she was about it.

"Not only that, you'll be doing hard labor for me for the rest of the year! And I think you'll be doing them in your underpants, or better yet.... You'll do it in the buff! After what you did to the girls in your class... That's the least you deserve, you dirty, perverted creature!"

I sensed certain inclinations in Mrs. Winter for domination and the enjoyment produced by the humiliation of another, as a means of demonstrating her power. I can't deny how much it excited me to hear her make those kinds of insinuations.

"And since you're of age now, it means it's going to be all between adults. And it's going to be your own parents, who grant me that right, as long as I don't throw you out on the street and damage your record.... From today you will be my bitch!" -She added energetically.

She looked ecstatic as she was caressing with a certain perversity that horsey buckler between her delicate hands, I imagined her fondness for leather clinging to her shapely figure of a mature woman. How well hidden her fetishistic hobbies were! For an instant, I wanted to feed her perversity just to know how far she is capable of going.

"No please Mrs. Winter, I'll do anything to spare my parents mortification! It is evident that I am at your mercy, you shall dispose what penalty awaits me for my fault."

Mrs. Winter smiled as she saw me begin to bend, she walked around me and I felt the power of her inquisitive gaze enveloped in the scent of her perfume. The rhythm of her breathing could be felt in those silent moments, where the sound of her heels' treads were the only thing I could hear.

"I guess I shouldn't have shown you the video Mrs. Winter, I'll do the hard labor until the end of the year." -I said to her as I handed her my pants in an attitude of submission.

Her face lit up as she saw the proof of my surrender, she was filled with confidence as she saw how her authority was imposed in the face of the insolence of a student who in addition to being a troublemaker, wanted to get smart with her by trying to extort her.

"I see that you intend to make amends to me, I think it's very good that you are the one with the initiative, now bow down with your hands on the desk!" -She exclaimed.

"Certainly Mrs. Winter, you win." -I said as I leaned over.

I just felt her hands sliding down my underwear as my buttocks were being exposed. It was palpable the way she was enjoying what she was doing, right away her fist was sliding over my skin.

"I will take these garments as an offering from you. You must know that from today you belong to me, I intend to teach you the value of discipline. And if you manage to live up to my expectations, perhaps I can have some leniency in letting you play with that thing that is beginning to harden between your legs." -She said as she strolled the fletching on my incipient erection.

"It's a real shame that the original of that video is hosted on the cloud, you have me at your mercy. But have you thought about what's going to happen to you after that video starts circulating on the net? Mainly when it gets into the hands of some insidious reporter, one of those who enjoy making a name for themselves, after publicizing a corruption scandal."

I felt the first spank on my bare ass after saying that. The pain was unlike anything I had known up to that point, the burning redness invaded my flesh in the form of a line across my asscheeks, I wasn't going to give her the pleasure of hearing me scream, so I held back my reaction despite how much the first spank hurt.

"How dare you be bragging! I destroyed your file myself!" -She said in a mocking tone. She immediately made me kneel in front of her.

"It's obvious that technology has overtaken you. I wasn't going to commit the stupidity of letting go of my cell phone, without first backing up my information, after protecting it with a password. What kind of world do you live in, you stupid, sadistic sicko!"

"You say that because you know you're lost - now you're going to regret it!" -She exclaimed before giving me the second caning.

"We can go on like this all day, our conversation is being recorded by my phone and the file is also hosted on the cloud. Same that will be transmitted to all my contacts along with the video within two hours. Unless we come to a good agreement here that guarantees my discretion!" -I told her full of confidence in my assertions."

"You keep bragging, don't even think I'll fall for your stupid game."

"It's no boast, it's just my insurance policy to prove that power ruins those who think they possess it. I've already turned this school upside down once, I can do worse to your career if you don't stop now!" -I exclaimed as I stepped aside to dodge the whip and stand up.

I could hear the cavalry baton hit the ground and bounce, I immediately looked over my shoulder and Mrs. Winter was beginning to pale as she started to think about my words.

"I think the hegemony in this office just changed person...I admit you have style when it comes to asserting yourself, and I think we'll go down that line." -I said to her as I started to get dressed.

"I don't understand what you're talking about?" -She replied quizzically.

"Let's not be silly. We're adults now. You're fascinated by having your victims in the buff! Well, you've seen mine, I think you're over dressed to negotiate with me the terms of your surrender, now it's my turn to see your starked. hand me your skirt!" -I pointed at her with the same authority with which she spoke.

"You can't be serious!" -She exclaimed in a trembling voice.

"Of course I'm dead serious, remember when you said I have a criminal mind? I think you were right in your remark, and you should never have given me that bad idea while you were ranting regarding the humiliating punitive forms, which you longed to apply to me with the approval of my parents."

She was petrified beyond belief at my words as I bent down to pick up the baton.

"Now you belong to me! I just remember what happened to the mayor's assistant who was filmed receiving bills in exchange for certain contracts. I think he was prosecuted and convicted... Did you hear about that?"-I said in a mocking tone.

"Yes, I do remember. But it doesn't need to come to that. We can settle this in a civilized way! If you give me the original, I promise to forget the whole thing. You'll even graduate with honors! I can fix it, you know? We can help each other, like friends!" -She exclaimed.

"Friends?"-I replied quizzically.

"Sure, now we have something very important in common. And I like to be nice when my friends do something sweet for me." -She said in a playful tone and with a certain mischievousness glinting in her eye.

I immediately sensed a certain manipulative intent on her part to get the original file out of me, and thus save her skin.

"Sounds tempting your proposal, for the moment I will stop publication to all my contacts to show you my good will. But first you must do what I asked you to do - come on, get undressed!"

"Don't you think you're overdoing things, I'm a decent and demure woman! Besides, I'm the principal of this school! It's not right for me to take off my clothes in front of my students."

"You didn't find everything you said exaggerated, nor did you find it exaggerated by putting me bare-assed for you to spank me. You yourself have set the tone for what's going to happen to you! And you won't have any problem getting naked for your friends, will you?" -I told her.

She wanted to negotiate, she refused to believe that her power had gone out the window, and I was getting turned on by the situation, I think I had caught her penchant for exercising power by subjugating others. And in this case it was an authority figure, who also seemed to me to be quite a feminine portent, despite the notorious age difference.

"I'll tell you that poor bastard would be exploding with gratitude obeying my orders, after receiving what I offer you, instead that guy now wears an orange suit and must take care of his ass daily in the showers of the recreation center, where a judge sent him on vacation for a prolonged period of time."

Mrs. Winter knew she was cornered and would have no choice but to abide by my directions. Her reluctance was completely futile. Greater was her fear of losing everything, if that video was released, she had no choice but to hand over her skirt to me.

My sensual perception of her grew as soon as I saw her in those white panties and the garters holding her stockings were exposed, I immediately pointed out to her that the panties should also be out of her reach and I was not about to make any concessions to her, eventually she had to be stark naked, but that did not stop me from enjoying her nervousness during the process. After all... she was the one who proposed several months of forced labor with no clothes on.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers
12