All Comments on 'Power Failure'

by ValleyVixin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really super hit story I love female authors and I love cops getting nailed, would you ever consider writing a straight male officer getting taken? Iā€™d love that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's why they call it FICTION !

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

So, they have told every woman they trapped that sheā€™s a good girl, they wonā€™t sell her, theyā€™ll keep her for themselves because sheā€™s special and nothing like the other ā€œsluts,ā€ and will be guaranteed good, triple dicking for life eternal (you know, up until she gets too ā€œoldā€ to fuck.)

Classic pimp tactic: make a young woman think she means something to him, cherished, protected and desired so she falls forā€”or at least, trustsā€”him. Then he turns her out while heā€™s on to the next girl heā€™s targeted.

Author, the sex was hot and actually had quite an intimate mist around it. The way they spoke to her would have been great dirty talk amongst lovers (got to love a good poly.) If the scenario had been different, I would have backed her 100% if she wanted to be ā€œownedā€ by them. If they hadnā€™t been pimps with a lot to lose unless they turned this particular detective into their tool, using their specific method of gaining control over women, This would have done it for me. If they had been three brothers who set out to convince the woman they wanted to give herself to them, this would have been so sexy.

However, I always came back to the fact that it was a coordinated routine perfected by these guys to mock and derail women who they had deemed to be doing too well for themselves: focused, working hard for scholarships, on their education and to be great at their jobs. Male characters who love to destroy the lives and minds of others arenā€™t erotic.

These boys are just manipulative liars who will never think any woman is special or more than chattel.

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle5 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I wish I could have her journey. Please finish her journey and take us where you want it to go. Please finish. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Sequel please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userValleyVixin@ValleyVixin
I was here before. Left when I had illness in the family, now I am back. Married redhead, curvy, professional woman with zero interest in disrupting my home and professional life. Here to play, hear to dream, not hear to judge. I cosplay Jessica Rabbit because she is the f...