Power Failure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie held her by the throat and sucked her tit, letting his teeth close on her nipple hard enough to win a gasp of pain from her, before returning to gentle sucking and teasing. He pulled off her breast and traced her nipple with his fingers.

"Oh no precious, when I fuck you, you are going to beg me for it. You will beg for our cocks in that tight little cop pussy, and you will beg for our cocks in that tight little cop ass. When we are done, you will clean our cocks in that useless little cop mouth and show how thankful you are for teaching you your place."

Jessica opened her mouth to object, and Jamie stuck three fingers in it. He held her by the throat and began to fuck her face with his fingers, as she stared helplessly into his eyes. Jarrod was sucking her toes into his mouth, feeling her legs start to shake, feeling her toes curl and extend, eager for his tongue as she started to surrender to the sensations he was bringing in her.

Jonathan slid his fingers on either side of her sweet pussy, rubbing alongside her clit but not touching it as he drilled her ass with his tongue, feeling her body start to alternately push back into his tongue, trying to get him deeper and rock into his hand, forcing him to touch the clit that was swelling and emerging from the opening flower of her sex.

Jamie looked her in the eyes and told her how this was going to go.

"This can go easy, or this can go hard. We are going to get what we want either way. What you get is up to you. Now you see how Jonathan eating that sweet ass of yours, well there are two things he loves even more, one is fucking hot little pieces of ass like you until they cum screaming their brains out, and the other one is spanking defiant little bitches until they learn not to ever disrespect a man again. Now, we are going to give you a taste, and then you will decide which you would like to explore further." Jamie said reasonably.

Jacob sighed and let Jessica's foot down so her belly was on the table. Then took his place beside Jamie in front of the sexy detective. He unzipped and pulled out a ten-inch cock that had grown quite hard from playing with her feet.

Jonathan stood up, running his hands over Jessica's perfect ass cheeks, and saying loudly.

"That is a beautiful ass, I mean you would be breaking the good food laws not to eat it before you tear it up, am I right?" He gave her a hard spank, leaving a big red handprint. Jessica's eyes grew wide. He reached underneath her, and stroked her pussy lightly, taking in the dripping moistness having her ass teased had created.

"I think you was being a bit disrespectful of us earlier, and I can't let that go. Cunts don't talk to men that way. Cunts speak respectfully, and remember their job is to keep us happy. Cunt's who can't figure out their mouth exists to suck cock and say thank you, why they need to be punished, don't they?" Jonathan said, spanking her ass a second time hard enough to leave a second hand-print.

Jamie worked his fingers into Jessica's mouth as she started to beg and plead as Jonathan began to spank her ass hard. This wasn't play, but it wasn't bruising either. Jonathan was a master at making an ass red as open flame but leave no damage to merchandise they planned on getting top dollar for. He stopped every few spanks to kiss her ass cheeks, to spread them and drill her tight little hole with his tongue, letting his fingers rest on her pussy and waiting until she began to rub herself against his fingers before giving her clit any pressure.

See sawing between pain and pleasure, showing her how helpless she was, Jamie raised her up by her throat so Jacob could fondle her tits, and spank his hard cock on them.

"Your mouth has been letting you down, dick-tective Holstein. I am going to teach you how it should be used, and you are going to thank me. Now, when I take my fingers out, you are going to decide what Jonathan is going to do to your ass, and you are going to decide if you are ready to apologize with your mouth, or keep uttering threats." Jamie said as he pulled his fingers out of her mouth.

Jessica was terrified, yet her body was on fire. Her breasts and pussy were shouting need, her ass was on fire from spanking, yet her asshole was sending lances of lightning through her core and straight to her brain of pleasure that was promising things her body hungered for, sought, but never achieved.

"What is it going to be, does Jessica want her tight little ass pounded by cock until she cums her box off, or spanked until she has to sleep on her front for a month?" Jamie asked reasonably.

Jessica was in tears, humiliated, looking at the mirror where Sgt Stallings was no doubt jacking off while he filmed her violation. She was alone, powerless. There was no help coming. She had to choose, let him use her ass with his cock like he promised, or spank her until she broke and gave in anyway. Humiliated and hating herself for her weakness, Jessica begged. "No more spanking, please. The other thing."

Jamie slapped her face lightly, then pulled out his own hard cock and smeared it all over her face, slapping her face twice more, lightly.

"No, no, no, no. Jessica, I thought you were a bright girl, a teachable girl. I asked you if you wanted to be fucked up the ass like a whore, or beaten like a disobedient dog. Either way, you are just as much of a bitch, just as much our bitch, but one of them gets all the pleasure in the world, the other all the pain. Now you will say, 'Jessica begs to be ass fucked by Master Jonathan' or not. If the next words out of your mouth are anything else, well, spanking it is." Jamie said turning her face to the camera behind the one way glass window and waving.

"Jessica begs to be ass fucked by Master Jonathan." Jessica squeaked as Jonathan tapped her ass cheek as if winding up for the next spank.

"Good girl, now here is your present." Jamie said, jamming his cock into Jessica's mouth as Jonathan parted her cheeks and drilled his tongue into her virgin asshole like he was drilling for oil.

Ass fucking can break a proud woman, but idiots thought jamming your dick in a dry hole will do the job. That is why they had zero control of their bitches. The Butcher brothers knew how to break a good girl, and they showed Jessica now.

Jamie and Jacob alternated fucking her mouth, slapping her face lightly when they switched, telling her to do better, show more enthusiasm. This was part of the game, to show that passive acceptance wasn't enough, she had to work at pleasing them. Worse, she had to want to please them, want to hear their praise.

Jonathan worked his first finger in her ass as he worked his mouth down to her pussy, fucking her ass with his fingers as he warmed up her cop cunt for the festivities to come. She was nearing the edge of orgasm, no matter how much she fought it, and Jonathan worked his second finger in, letting the stretching pain back her off the cliff of the approaching orgasm until the second finger started to feel good too. Then he added a third, forcing her virgin asshole to accept her violation, while lapping at her dripping pussy as he taught her to accept, no, to crave the pleasure her ass stretching was bringing.

Jamie held his cock away from her mouth and smiled as Jessica mindlessly stretched her mouth down to kiss and then suck his balls into her mouth. Sexual need was stripping her pride and resistance from her as she began to initiate rather than simply obey her sexual degradation.

Jonathan smiled at his brother over her back as he felt her pushing against his fingers, trying to get just a little more sensation from her ass. He pulled back, having coated his cock in her pussy juice and his spit until it was dripping, he lined up and pushed the heavy crown against her back ring. He felt her push back against it, but pulled his hips back, denying her his cock. That is not how the game is played, she had to ask.

"Jessica, you have to ask Master Jonathan nicely if he will fuck your dirty cop ass. Otherwise, he won't feel you really want him. Honestly, he is doing you a big favour, I know you want to cum badly, but what have you done to deserve it?" Jamie asked, as he looked at her tonguing his balls.

"Please Master Jonathan, please fuck my ass. I need it!" Jessica begged, no longer sure she was playing along, afraid she actually meant it.

Jonathan pushed in, and Jessica froze, her body arched like a bow as her anal cherry popped with a cock bigger than any she had felt in her pussy, let alone her virgin ass. Jamie pulled her head up, and Jacob kissed her mouth passionately, letting her feel the fullness in her ass, the burning, riding the fear clamp out, until her hunger forced her to start pushing back, wanting to feel that hard cock pushing into her. Jacob felt her tongue start to push into his mouth, her eyes closing as she kissed him hard and wildly.

Jonathan began to stroke into her, reaching down to stroke her clit as he built a rhythm of fucking her. It didn't take long before she came screaming, and Jonathan started fucking with great hammer strokes, dicking her down, beating her into sexual submission.

As Jessica opened her mouth in slack jawed mindlessness as Jonathan fucked her from peak to jagged peak, Jacob grabbed her by the hair and started face fucking her like a whore. Soon she was pushing her jaw forward, whimpering as she tried to take him deeper into her throat, determined to please him as much as she was being pleased in her ass.

Jonathan grunted and spilled his seed in the pretty cop's ass in a series of explosive gasps, feeling her cum so hard her legs collapsed, and only the table kept her from falling off his dick. Jessica screamed around the dick in her throat, which was all it took for Jacob to lose it and begin pumping his first load into her throat. He pulled out to her mouth so she could taste his cum and looked down at her and sternly commanded her. "Be a good whore and swallow every drop." Jessica swallowed, and Jamie kissed her ear and neck, whispering "Good girl. You are a good girl, and I will train you to be even better."

Jamie looked at the one-way mirror and made a throat cutting motion, and the electronic cuffs released Jessica.

Sliding to her knees, she looked up at the Butcher brothers, as Jonathan strode in front of her, his cock streaked with his cum and her ass.

Jamie looked down at her and said. "Master Jonathan made you feel very good, and you left him very dirty. What would a good girl do about that?"

Lt Jessica Holstien, her dress blues pulled up over her naked tits, her skirt around her waist and cum dripping out her ass, kneeling before the pimps she was here to interrogate reached up lovingly and took Jonathan Butcher's cock into her mouth. Looking up into his eyes, she licked and sucked him clean, whispering "Thank you sir."

Jamie grabbed her by the hair and threw her across the desk on her back. Claiming her legs he put her thighs on his shoulders and began to eat her pussy. The two other brothers moved to her chest, sucking, slapping, kneading her tits, mixing pleasure and pain as they trained her to accept that she deserved no more than this, that she needed it, that she desired it.

Jamie ate her through one orgasm, then edged her away from a second. Once, twice, three times over the next twenty minutes he took her to the edge but would not let her cross. Jacob and Jonathan had to hold her hands to keep her from trying to ram Jamie's face harder into her pussy.

Jacob knelt down beside her head and whispered in her ear.

"No, no, no. You can't take it. You get what we give you and you say thank you. You have got a whole lot from brother Jamie. He has been treating you like a right princess he has, given you more pleasure than your stupid cop ass has ever known, and what have you done for him hey?" Jacob whispered, biting at her ear, sucking at her neck, leaving a line of hickeys.

"Please Master Jamie, please fuck me. Please Master Jamie, fuck my cop pussy!" Jessica begged, the ragged edge of the cliff that was her next orgasm loomed before her, but she could not get there without his help.

"If I fuck this cunt, I own it. If I fuck this cunt, I own you. I don't know if I want to. I mean, if I fuck you, you are going to want me to fuck you all the time, and what would you be doing to earn it. You aren't one of my whores, so why should I?" Jamie asked, standing and rubbing his cock, just under a foot of veiny bitch breaking madness, up and down her aching lips, teasing her with it.

"I will be your whore, please let me be your whore. I am a detective, I can make evidence go away, I can be your best girl. Please let me be your whore, please fuck me Master Jamie!" Jessica felt something break inside her as she realized she meant every word. She would do whatever it took to feel this way again. She wanted him to OWN her. Not use her, not fuck her, OWN her.

"Good girl, Jessica. I will teach you to be a very good girl for me." Jamie said, trying not to let how much this bitch had turned him on leak into his voice.

He fucked her hard and fast, bringing her to the explosive orgasm that she needed, that she craved. She clawed at his back like an animal, biting his shoulder, screaming as she came.

He went still inside her, letting her spasming slowly subside, then began stroking into her slowly.

He looked into her eyes, now filling with wonder. He smiled at her.

"Good girl Jessica. You are the best girl yet. I think I will keep you. I won't sell you, you will be mine. Mine and my brothers. Such a good girl, I will let my very best people, men and women get a taste of you when they have pleased me very much. You will be the best they ever had. I will train you to be the very best whore on the planet. My best whore." Jamie said to her.

Jessica clutched his face in her hands and kissed him. He wasn't fucking her anymore; they were making love. She was crying as she came the last time. Jamie pulled out of her pussy, and she went on her knees in front of him. She raised her tits up with her hands and opened her mouth as he stroked his cock preparing to mark his new territory.

Jacob put her police hat back on her head and straightened it neatly.

Jamie came explosively, his pent-up frustration from weeks in detention blasting rope after rope of cum over her police cap, her face, her golden detective shield, her dress blues and those perfect 38D tits.

"You are mine." Jamie Butcher said.

Smiling shyly, Lt Jessica Holstein, detective, and new prostitute, leaned forward to gently lick her master's cock clean.

"Your whore." She said, as they shared a smile.

As she cleaned up and the Butcher Brothers went back to pretrial lock up, where they would wait until discovery would show the Crown Attorney's evidence was either missing or obviously tampered with and useless, Jessica gestured to Sgt Stallings.

"Sgt Stallings, if I could have a word about the interview tapes?" Lt Jessica Holstein asked, stepping into the Sgt's office. He closed the door behind her as he followed her in. Her dress blues were already unbuttoned to the waist, and she was kneeling in front of his desk.

"Fucking whore." Sgt Stallings grunted as the high and mighty Lt Holstein began to suck his cock like the finest professional.

12