Power Games at Work

Story Info
Coworkers get naughty and he shows her who's boss.
1.7k words
4.31
16.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me your tits," the text read.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. Chris, my coworker, and I had had an affair that had been escalating for weeks. Now, with lunch break fast approaching, he'd started texting me again.

"If you're good, maybe I'll give you a reward."

My nipples tingled, brushing against the fabric of my shirt. I felt myself grow wet.

"You're so bad," I replied, blushing as the heat rushed to my face.

"No bra. Take it off."

I looked around the office, most of my coworkers were entrenched in their computers, the room was quiet. I nearly giggled as I discreetly slipped off my bra, tucking it into the drawer of my desk. My tits jiggled freely now with each movement, enhancing the feel of my arousal.

I snapped a quick picture of the front of my shirt, leaning forward for just a little bit of cleavage, two prominent bulbs poking through where I no longer wore an undergarment.

"Mmm, baby, I'd like to lick those tits. Need to see them bare, though. Take it at your desk."

I tried to think how I could get a picture without anyone seeing me, but options were limited. Oh God, was I really doing this?

I lifted my shirt, raising it just about my nipples. I could feel a small breeze from the fan hit my bare skin, feeling exposed. Quickly, I snapped the picture of my bare chest. Someone coughed, and I quickly yanked my top down. Cheeks burning, my eyes darted left to right, but no one appeared to notice. I let out a sigh.

"Take off your panties and touch yourself."

"That's not fair," I whined, texting him back. My heart thudded. What if my boss found out about this? I was normally a composed, responsible woman. This was reckless.

"Do it, or I'll have to punish you. First, I want your panties. Bring them to me."

Feeling anxious, and a little wicked, I slid off my thong, letting it drop around my feet and quickly stuffing it into my bag. I stood, then made my way to Chris's desk, 3/4 blocked from view, in the corner of the building. My tits bounced lightly without their normal support. I had normal, B-cup breasts. I was sure, if anyone saw, they would immediately notice.

Sidestepping someone grabbing another cup of coffee, I squeezed my arms in, attempting to block my chest from view, and quickly hustled to Chris's desk.

"Here," I whispered.

I bent across his desk, reaching over for a pen, and dropped the evidence in his lap. Before I could straighten, I felt his hand slip up my thigh, then towards my dripping pussy.

"Don't move," he whispered.

I froze, partially from fear of someone seeing us, as he inserted a finger into my slick hole and began to softly pump it in and out. I nearly moaned, the pleasure making my legs weak. I braced my arms on his desk for support.

Deftly, he slid in another finger, probing deeper and I groaned.

"Quiet," he commanded.

His other hand gave my ass a hard squeeze as his fingers rubbed lightly over my asshole, then, pulling his fingers away, I felt another object press at my opening moments later. Coating it thoroughly, the butt plug slid in and out of my pussy, then he gently wedged it into my ass. With a final little push to ensure it was secure, he removed his hands.

"There," he said quietly. "Off you go."

I walked back to my desk, tits jiggling and walking slightly awkwardly at the feel of pressure tight in my ass, my heels clicking on the linoleum.

I sat in my chair and felt the pressure intensify, making my pussy drip. I was hot, ready, almost desperately needy.

"Touch yourself, but don't cum. I'll know if you do," came the next text.

"I need you." I texted desperately, lightly running my fingers over my now-bare and shaven pussy.

He sent me a kissy face emoji, with the message, "Be a good girl. I'm busy today, you'll have to wait until after work."

I could have nearly cried from frustration. Vaguely still feeling exposed, slightly embarrassed, and hugely turned on, I tried pleading.

"Please. I can't wait that long."

"I love it when you're needy. See you after work."

Five long hours went by, of me constantly being reminded by the bareness of my tits and the naughtiness of the butt plug. I squirmed, struggling to concentrate, tortured as the minutes ticked by.

Ten minutes til six, he sent me another text:

"Meet me in the conference room."

I quickly gathered my stuff, and tried to look casual as I made my way to the meeting room located in the back of the building. Making sure no one was around, I slipped inside.

-- x o --

Amanda was my favorite plaything. I loved teasing her like this, loved knowing she wanted me this desperately. Feeling powerful, I stepped into the conference room and locked it behind me. Knowing she had no underwear on had been driving me mad.

"There you are," I grinned, taking in her flushed face as she bit her lip nervously. "Come here, turn around."

She complied, and I wrapped my arms around her trim waist, biting the edge of her neck.

"Mmm, you smell good," I told her, feeling her shudder as my hands lazily roamed her hips. "Have you been good today?"

"Yes," she responded faintly, as I nibbled on her earlobe, her voice thick with need.

"I saw Daniel checking out your tits today. Did you enjoy flaunting them for the whole office to see?"

"N-no..." I could feel the heat creeping up her neck and I sucked on the tender skin there, hard.

"That was very bad of you. Don't you think?"

I felt her hesitate. Knowing what she wanted, I waited for her to choose.

"Yes," she decided finally. "That was very bad."

"Mmmm," I agreed, giving her a little shove so that she was forced to bend over the long table. "I think so too."

I let my hand slide between her thigh, feeling my way along her creamy skin, as the other gripped her hip, pulling her back against my erection. I ground against her toned ass, liking the way her skirt snugged over the bare flesh.

One finger trailed lazily along the innermost of her thigh, just brushing her pussy lips, and she arched her back against me.

"So greedy," I murmured, slipping my finger inside her. She moaned as I added another, holding her hips in place as she attempted to push back against me.

I withdrew my fingers, then slid her skirt up. I slapped her ass hard, leaving a faint red mark, and she gasped.

"Did that hurt?" I wanted to know.

"No."

"No, what?" I spanked her again.

"No, sir," she said breathlessly as I slid my thumb along her wetness, then rested it against her asshole, applying pressure to the plug filling her plump cheeks.

My fingers returned to her pussy, pumping in and out strongly, wetly, giving her the occasional slap until both cheeks were a rosy red.

I unbuckled my slacks and slowly teased her with my hard length, just barely penetrating her and rubbing my stiff cock along her wet slit. Alternating quick little thrusts then grinding between her pussy lips as she moaned desperately. Teasing her opening, back and forth, in and out, keeping a hard grip on her ass and not letting the head of my cock slip too far.

I gripped her hard with one hand and slapped her ass roughly as she tried to push back into me.

"Ah-ah," I warned. "If you ask me nicely, maybe I'll let you have some of this thick cock."

I teased her opening again, then retreated. Pressure. Retreat. I could see her back muscles flex, straining to keep me there.

"Please," she begged, gasping, moaning.

I gave her a little taste, entering her fully, fucking her with hard, abrupt thrusts, watching her skin ripple, and then burying myself fully, squeezing her ass, keeping myself there while she dripped and wriggled her hips against me.

I reached forward, tugging on her nipples, squeezing her breasts. I thrust a few times, hard, then stilled again, my hands trailing down her belly, then back up her ribs, squeezing her tits, loving the feel of her all over.

"Oh, shit," I groaned. "You feel amazing."

I felt myself harden as I fucked her this time in earnest, deeply, skin slapping as I pulled her hard back against me, watching her tits bounce and her body jiggle with each thrust, reaching between her thighs to finger her with one hand while the other pressed into her belly, nearly lifting her to her toes.

I felt her tighten, heard her moans intensify as I fucked her harder, working her clit as she arched and squirmed.

"Come on, baby, cum for me," I whispered as I felt her go over the edge.

"Mmm, yes," I encouraged, feeling her tight pussy grip and pulse around me, continuing my hard thrusts, reaching up to squeeze her breast.

Ready now, I gently slid the butt plug out and, fingering her dripping lips, coated her ass with her juices.

"You want this?" I asked her, pressing up against her with my slickened cock, slapping her ass once more and massaging her ass cheeks with my thumbs, spreading them wide and teasing her asshole.

She nodded and groaned as I continued, sliding in just a little deeper. Letting her slowly adjust.

"Show me how you want it, slut."

I let her bounce back against me, hardly moving, letting her set the pace and she thrust her ass onto my painfully hard erection.

"Harder," I ordered, and she increased the pace, letting her ass cheeks bounce off my hips, a thin sheen of sweating forming at the small of her back.

"Oh, yeah, work that ass," I slapped her cheek again, gripping her hips to pull her back against me. "Fuck, yeah."

With a final thrust, I moaned loudly, letting go as I emptied myself into her. Exhausted, we both slid to the floor. I cradled her head against me and gently rubbed my hands along her hip and back.

"Same time tomorrow?"