Power of Purple Pt. 02

Story Info
Cam explores his powers further with his boss.
5.7k words
4.66
23k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam felt himself waking up but he refused to open his eyes.

It was all a dream, he thought. I was working on my book and then I must have passed out and had the strangest dream of all time. I imagined that some weird drawing turned my eyes purple and somehow gave me the ability to seduce my hot neighbour.

Cam opened his eyes and sat up. He was in his bed and he was naked. Lisa's panties were on the floor. The lingering scent of her coupled with the semi-stale smell of sex still hung in the air. Cam briefly considered jumping for joy. So he hadn't imagined it after all. Better still, Lisa's thuggish boyfriend hadn't come over and kicked his head in. And the police hadn't knocked on his door to arrest him. This meant that the command he'd given her to forget everything that happened had worked. How interesting.

He glanced at the time on his phone. It was 9 am, which meant that he had slept for roughly twelve hours. A lot longer than he usually did. It also meant that he had gone almost 18 hours without eating anything. Coincidentally, his stomach chose that moment to elicit a loud rumble of complaint. Cam quickly got dressed and made himself a large bowl of cereal. As he went to brush his teeth he glanced in the mirror and frowned. His eyes weren't purple anymore. They had assumed their usual brown colour again. Did that mean his powers were gone? He scrambled to pick up the book with the strange drawings and frantically turned the pages until he found the one with the purple eyes. He stared at it intently, hoping to feel that familiar burning in his eyes again. Nothing happened.

"Shit," he cursed and threw the book into a corner.

He'd lost it. He'd lost the damn superpowers.

Or had he?

Cam sat in his chair and concentrated. Something was still different. There was a feeling at the back of his head. Like a muscle he'd never used before. Cam frowned as he tried to locate that muscle, to remember what he'd felt yesterday. And then something snapped in his mind and the familiar burning sensation in his eyes returned. Cam scrambled to the mirror.

"Yes!" he exclaimed and pumped his fist in the air.

The irises in his eyes had turned from brown to purple and glowed ever so slightly. His powers were back. And now that he knew how to turn them on, he only had to discover if he could shut them off as well. He concentrated for a moment and then watched in awe as his eyes reverted back to their normal colour and the burning disappeared.

All right, he thought. Let's see if everything works the same as yesterday.

Almost without thinking, Cam walked out the door and headed straight for Lisa's apartment. He took a deep breath and knocked. Nothing happened. No sound came from inside. Then he remembered that Lisa worked as a waitress and sometimes had shifts on Sundays.

Damn.

As Cam wondered what to do now, a thought occurred to him. Did his power work on other people as well? Or was there some weird rule that it only worked on people he had a crush on?

Only one way to find out, he thought.

Cam strode to his other neighbour's apartment and knocked. Mr LaSalle was a software engineer in his forties. He lived alone and seemed like a nice bloke. When Cam had first moved in, Mr LaSalle had invited him in for coffee and given him some useful advice on the best restaurants in Portland. Cam heard the man moving around in his apartment. After he knocked he heard steps coming towards the door. Just before it opened he took a deep breath and summoned his power. Now that he knew how to do it, it took him a lot less time before the familiar burning sensation started in his eyes. The door swung open and Mr LaSalle appeared with a friendly smile on his face.

"Hey Cam, how's it—uhhhhh..."

As soon as Mr LaSalle made eye contact he stuttered to a halt and the same blank expression that Lisa had worn appeared on his face.

Ok then, Cam thought. I guess it works on everyone. But just to be sure...

"Raise your left arm," Cam said.

Mr LaSalle raised his left arm.

"Forget you saw me and go back inside."

And Mr LaSalle did just that. After he'd closed his door Cam stood in the corridor and let out a breath. Then he concentrated again and shut his power off. As he walked back into his apartment the weight of this new reality began to set in. He realized that with this power the world was literally his oyster. He, a scruffy little writer who rarely ventured outside his apartment, could have any woman he wanted. He could quit his day job because he had the ability to walk into any bank and tell them to give him as much money as he demanded. He could even fight crime if he so chose. The possibilities were endless.

I can do whatever the fuck I want.

Whoa, slow down there, he chided himself. Now all you need is a jar of baby milk and an Oedipus complex, you maniac.

Cam figured it was probably best to keep his powers a secret. He did not want men in black suits showing up at his door and dragging him off to conduct experiments on him. He could still charm as many women as he wanted and amass ungodly amounts of money. He just had to be smart about it. Cam needed to think. So he grabbed his coat and went for a walk.

Three hours later, Cam was just approaching his building when he saw Lisa coming back from work. She wore her waitress outfit—black trousers and a white shirt—and looked as hot as ever. As she neared, he flashed her a small smile and waved in greeting. And she smiled back. It was an unsure smile but a smile nevertheless. If Cam needed any more confirmation that this was real, that was it. He was practically skipping back to his apartment. As he heard Lisa enter her own apartment moments later he briefly considered going over there and repeating the experience from the previous day. But he decided against it. He still had to plan out his next moves for Monday. Besides, there was another woman he wanted to have some fun with before he returned his attention to Lisa.

Cam spent the rest of the day feverishly mapping out the steps he had to take to cross out the first object on his list of what he'd be using his new powers for: money. Obviously, he could just go to the nearest bank and 'convince' the people in charge to transfer a shitload of money to his account. But that would probably lead to a lot of red flags being raised in their system and he was unsure if he could make all of them go away with his powers. Again, he did not fancy men in black suits suddenly showing up at his door and dragging him off to a concrete cell to shove probes up his ass.

Instead, he'd decided that he would visit some of the biggest companies in Portland, hypnotise as many people as he could until he was able to talk to someone important and then order them to essentially hire him as a consultant and pay him a monthly consulting fee for doing exactly nothing. This fee would have to be just small enough so their accountants wouldn't notice anything amiss but large enough to make Cam, well, rich. So, probably in the lower- to mid-six figures. If he did that with enough companies, he'd be pulling in millions by the end of the month. Cam cackled in glee at the thought of it. He could make Rick Ross proud by upgrading his beater Toyota Camry to a purple Lamborghini, he could buy a goddamn mansion down by Lake Oswego and then he could focus on writing his book at a mahogany desk while Lisa Johnson sucked his dick underneath it. Cam chuckled. He would definitely be making use of that last idea.

Briefly, the ethics of what he was about to do threatened to halt him in his tracks but then Cam waved them away. He wasn't one to look the best damn gift horse he'd ever been given in the mouth. Eventually, night fell and finally put an end to Cam's planning process. He sat back at his desk and breathed out. Tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

Cam woke up the next morning and smiled. It was the first time ever that he was looking forward to going to work. Obviously, he was only going in to resign. But not before getting some payback. Finally, he'd be able to enact his revenge on Elizabeth Fernsby.

Elizabeth had become Cam's boss five months ago when the previous boss got promoted to senior management. Most of what he knew about her stemmed from rumours. Before her transfer, she had turned thirty and had celebrated with a nasty divorce from her ex-husband. Apparently, they had been high-school sweethearts and married right after college. He was a lawyer and as far as people were concerned, theirs had been a happy marriage. Until she had caught him in bed with his secretary. Hence the divorce.

This had caused her to become convinced that all men were disloyal, untrustworthy pigs and she now treated those that worked for her accordingly. Nothing that Cam and his male colleagues did was ever good enough for her impossibly high standards. She would set unrealistic deadlines for projects and then berate them for submitting them even a minute late. She would indirectly insult everything about them from their intelligence to their shoe size. And she would show blatant favouritism to the only two women among her primarily male workforce. Any complaints they filed to HR would go exactly nowhere because the head of HR, a weak-chinned man named Mr Collins, was rumoured to be hopelessly in love with her. A feeling that definitely wasn't mutual but allowed Elizabeth to essentially do what she wanted. She saw it as a personal victory every time someone would resign or transfer to another department. Suffice to say, all of Cam's male colleagues, him included, hated her guts.

It didn't help that Elizabeth was gorgeous. She was taller than most women and usually wore black heels so she could tower over everyone else. Her pale skin was a lovely contrast to her dark eyes and raven hair which she usually wore in a tight bun. Her normally conservative way of dressing in a pencil skirt, white blouse and dark blazer hid a body that was to die for and could probably compete with girls that were ten years younger than her. She had long legs, lovely curves, a firm-looking and voluptuous ass and what looked like double D tits that had to be artificial. Cam didn't mind fake tits as long as they looked good and he had a sneaking suspicion that hers were exquisite. All of Cam's colleagues dreamed of bending her over a desk and giving her a good revenge-fuck. Well, perhaps Cam would do just that.

Cam went through his usual morning routine of shaving, showering and having some cereal for breakfast. Then he looked in the mirror and briefly summoned his power, just to see if it was still there. His irises turned a deep shade of violet and he smiled. He reverted back to his normal self, walked out of his apartment, got in his car and drove to work. He entered the office about five minutes earlier than was required, nodded to some of his colleagues and sat down at his desk. Instead of turning on his computer he leaned back in his chair and sneaked a glance at Elizabeth's office. She was already at work. Lovely.

Her workspace was a corner office at the far end of the room. It was surrounded by walls and a door with windows in them that had blinds that could be let down for privacy reasons. This was good because Cam didn't want anyone seeing what was about to happen. Now, obviously he could simply walk into that office and fuck Elizabeth's brains out. But Cam thought that was too easy, too boring. After seeing the success of his post-hypnotic suggestion that required Lisa to smile when she saw him, he was intent on exploring just how far he could go with that. He wanted to fuck his boss senseless but he wanted her to be the one who came to him. Cam grinned an evil grin. Then he got up and stalked over to Elizabeth's office.

Instead of knocking, he simply opened the door and walked in. Elizabeth looked up from her computer and frowned at the rude interruption.

"Morning, Liz," Cam said and grinned.

Her frown deepened at the informal way of address. Elizabeth always required everyone to call her Miss Fernsby, her maiden name which she'd assumed after her divorce. Nobody had ever dared to call her Liz.

"Mr Richards," she said icily, "just what do you think you're up to? You dare walk in here without an appointment and speak to me in such a disrespectful way—"

Cam smiled as she continued to have an indignant rant before striding forward and sitting down on the chair in front of her. Then he breathed in and summoned his power. It was easier than ever.

"—and if this is about the earnings report that I specifically requested... uh... requested... uhhh..."

Cam's smile increased to Cheshire Cat proportions as Elizabeth stuttered to a halt upon seeing his eyes turn purple.

Got you now, bitch, he thought.

It was the most satisfying thing he'd seen ever since Tommy Fergus, the school bully, had slipped on a banana peel and broken his wrist. Elizabeth Fernsby, terror of the office and bane of many a man's existence was now his mindless plaything.

I'm a god. Professor X has jack shit on me.

Cam hadn't even noticed the massive erection form in his pants. The temptation to order Elizabeth to suck him off and then continue on to do all sorts of dirty things to him right there in her office was almost too great. Cam took a couple of deep breaths to try and suppress the adrenaline coursing through his body.

Stick to the plan.

He leaned forward.

"Get up, let the blinds down, lock the door and sit back down."

His voice was a little different. He hadn't noticed it before but it sounded deeper, like there was an extra layer to it. Elizabeth blinked once. Then she stood up and did exactly what he told her to. Cam stopped smiling and frowned in concentration as he mentally prepared the list of commands he'd come up with. Elizabeth sat back down in front of him and he launched into his speech.

"Now listen closely bitch, because I've got a lot to tell you. First of all, I'm hereby resigning, effective immediately. I know we're supposed to give at least two weeks notice but I don't care. If anyone complains, you can make up some bullshit excuse that will keep them happy."

That was the boring part out of the way. Now for the fun part.

"As soon as I walk out of this office, your conscious self will forget what I'm about to say. But your subconscious will remember my commands." Cam started to smile again. "As time goes by today, you're going to start to feel very attracted to me. You won't understand why you're suddenly feeling this way but just the thought of me is going to make you very horny. And the more you think of me, the hornier you're going to get. After a while, you're going to go to the bathroom and you're going masturbate while fantasizing about me."

Cam noticed that Elizabeth was beginning to blush a little. Did using his power automatically arouse women or was it just the stuff he was talking about? Had he perhaps inadvertently touched on a secret fantasy of hers?

"Here's the thing, though," he continued. "You won't be able to orgasm. It doesn't matter how horny you become. It doesn't matter how hard or how long you play with yourself, you will not be able to have an orgasm. You're going to masturbate repeatedly throughout the day because the thought of me is going to arouse you more than any other man has ever aroused you. But you won't be able to make yourself cum. Pretty soon you're going to realise that the only way you'll be able to cum is if you come to my place after work, seduce me and have sex with me. You won't know why that's the case but it is."

Elizabeth's blush increased a little. Yeah, this was definitely going to be fun.

"However, I don't know if you're even aware of this but in all the time we've known each other, you've treated me quite badly which means that we've never been on good terms. You're going to have to take this into consideration when you try and seduce me so you'll have to pull out all the stops. All you know is that you won't be able to leave my place without having sex with me because your sexual frustration will likely drive you insane. So you will decide that if getting down on your knees and begging me to fuck you is what it takes then that's what you'll do. Oh, and make sure to shave your pussy before coming over."

By now, Cam was wearing an evil grin and he was making a conscious effort not to cackle. He was acutely aware of his fully erect cock straining against his boxers and once again he had to make a conscious effort to resist the temptation of just bending Elizabeth over her stupid desk right there. He would make damn sure that when she showed up at his apartment tonight, confused and horny, he was going to make her work for it. Although he doubted he'd be able to make her get on her knees and beg, simply because he feared his heart might burst from the massive ego boost that it would give him.

Cam struggled to remember if he'd forgotten anything. When nothing came to mind he took one last look at his fucktoy-to-be and shut off his power. Then he walked out of her office, leaving her subconscious mind to begin absorbing his commands. He spent the rest of the day driving around town and visited a total of nine companies. There had been a total of twelve on his list but seeing as he had to be home before Elizabeth came over, he decided to visit the rest tomorrow. His plan of becoming a high-paying-no-performing consultant had a 100% success rate. Now all he had to do was wait another week until the end of the month and he'd be richer than he ever thought possible.

It was 5:30 pm by the time he arrived back at his apartment. The work hours from the job he'd just left were strictly 9-to-5 but Elizabeth usually stayed a little longer. However, Cam was pretty sure that she had left work at 5 pm on the dot today, given that her strange attraction to him was probably causing her to go crazy with need. He grinned at the thought. She'd probably gone home to freshen up which meant that she'd be here any minute now. He decided to pass the time by having dinner and made himself some sandwiches. It was ten minutes to six when he heard a soft knock at the door. Cam smiled. Then he forced himself to put on a neutral expression and opened the door. His jaw dropped.

When he'd told Elizabeth to pull out all the stops, she'd definitely taken that to heart. Her glossy dark hair was no longer in a tight bun but now hung loosely past her shoulders. She'd put on a little makeup and red lipstick. She also wore a lovely dark green dress beneath her brown coat that was tight in all the right places and she'd switched her black work heels for red ones that matched the colour of her lipstick. She was drop-dead gorgeous.

"Uh, Miss Fernsby, hi," Cam stuttered.

He didn't need to feign surprise. The radical change in her appearance was enough to confound him.

"Mr Richards, sorry to show up unannounced but I need to, uhm, talk," Elizabeth said.

Her voice had changed as well. Her usually shrill and demanding tone was now low and sultry but also slightly unsure.

"Oh, uhm, ok. Please come in," Cam said while struggling to regain his composure.

Remember, you have all the power here, he thought.

He stepped aside and his bombshell ex-boss walked into the apartment. He could smell her lavender perfume as she passed him. He noticed that she was biting her lip a little and beneath the makeup, her face was flushed. Probably an aftereffect from her fruitless masturbation efforts.

"Was there a problem with my resignation?" Cam asked innocently as he closed the door behind her.

"What? Oh, no everything was fine, I'm just here to er, to, uhm..."

Elizabeth trailed off. Cam had regained his composure but she was definitely losing hers. He figured that being so close to the man he'd ordered her to feel more attracted to than any other man would probably do that to you. Elizabeth was standing in the middle of his apartment and fidgeting nervously. She crossed her legs and didn't quite seem to know what to do with her hands. Then she took a deep breath and looked at him.

12