All Comments on 'Power of Purple Pt. 02'

by SemperMonke

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This chapter was very good, and I look forwards to seeing more

joejacksjoejacksabout 3 years ago

Good story, and I am looking forward to reading how it progresses, I was disappointed that he went the paid for not working by several companies route, which has been used before.

Though to be honest sitting here writing this I can't think of an alternative solution other than an initial staying at work and sorting out the bad lady as is being done, and maybe using that as a springboard for other intentions. We will see as we go on.

MoosetalesMoosetalesabout 3 years ago

Nice work. Really enjoyed it. I liked his idea for money, but i would have had him enslave a hot VP along the way, maybe at one of the three he missed?

Derto02Derto02about 3 years ago

I really enjoyed it so far, not too much detail but also some "world building" to set up for the next chapters. One thing I am hoping for is the liberation of his old co workers. Could be nice too.

Keep up the good work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSemperMonke@SemperMonke
Statistically speaking, if a monkey who had infinite time sat down at a keyboard and began hitting random keys, the chances of them typing out the complete works of Shakespeare are low but never zero.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES