Power of Purple Pt. 03

Story Info
The women in Cam's life are introduced to each other.
4.9k words
4.69
14.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cam woke up to the sight of the first rays of sunshine creeping into his little apartment. After all the excitement of last night, he'd forgot to put the blinds down. Speaking of excitement, he turned his head to look at his sleeping bedroom companion. Yep, there she was, dark-haired and gorgeous. Up until yesterday, Elizabeth had been his slightly abusive boss at the job he'd now quit. As a parting gift, he'd used his strange hypnotic powers and instructed her to seduce him before doing what many of his former colleagues had always wanted to do and given her a vigorous fucking.

He slowly peeled the covers off her to admire her naked form. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up. Cam lightly traced his hand along her flat belly until he reached her nether lips. Then he began leisurely stroking her clit using only one finger. Elizabeth gave a soft moan but remained unconscious. Her mind hadn't caught up yet but her body was responding to his ministrations as he felt a slight wetness begin to manifest between her thighs.

He increased the pressure on her clit a little along with the speed of his movements. She gave another moan in response, only louder this time. Then he leaned over her and began sucking on one of her massive tits. Elizabeth's eyes flew open and she gave an exclamation of surprise and also lust. Just then Cam slipped two fingers into her pussy and continued rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"What's— Oh... oh god... that feels so..." Elizabeth panted before giving out her loudest moan yet.

It only took a few moments of Cam's fingering coupled with sucking on her nipple before he felt her clench up beneath him as she came. Then he slowly extricated himself from her and sat up in bed while letting her recover from her unusual wake-up call.

"Good morning," he said, smiling at her.

She gave him a smile in return but it was unsure.

"Uh, good morning," she said, sitting up as well.

A moment passed and Cam continued smiling.

"Hey, so about what happened yesterday... Well, uh I don't really know what came over me. I'm a little confused about—" Elizabeth started but trailed off. She frowned as if remembering something.

"Did your eyes turn purple?" she asked.

Cam's smile disappeared.

Damn.

He hadn't thought about her remembering that. The previous times he'd used his power on her and Lisa Johnson, his hot next-door neighbour, he'd made them forget about him. Obviously, he could just make her forget about everything that happened again but it didn't really appeal to him. He definitely didn't want the events of last night to be a one-time thing and with his new powers, it didn't have to be. He needed to think. So he summoned his power.

His eyes turned a deep shade of violet and Elizabeth's expression turned blank as their gazes met.

"Ok Elizabeth, listen to me carefully," Cam began. "You're aware that I have this power but you won't worry about it. You're going to go home now, freshen up and then go to work and act like your usual self. You won't inform anybody of what happened. However, my subconscious commands from yesterday still apply. You're still very attracted to me and you're going to fantasize about me all day which will make you very horny. You'll try and masturbate repeatedly to the thought of me but you won't be able to cum. You'll know that the only way you can orgasm is with me so you're going to come right back here after work. And," Cam added with a wicked grin, "when you do come back, you'll be wearing heels, a trenchcoat and nothing else."

That would give him enough time to think about how he could frame their relationship going forward. He definitely wanted her to regularly come over for some fun but he also wanted Lisa to be included in the arrangement since he still wildly fancied her. Cam let go of his power and felt his eyes assume their natural brown colour. Elizabeth blinked several times as her wits returned. Then, completely unexpectedly, she leaned over and kissed him. Cam raised his eyebrows in surprise but returned the kiss. Then she broke it and smiled at him.

"So, I've got to head to work," she said. "But last night was... amazing."

"Oh yeah, definitely," Cam replied.

She slid gracefully out of his bed and Cam watched her get dressed. She seemed very aware of this as she bent over repeatedly to lewdly display her toned ass for his viewing pleasure while putting on her clothes and smiling coyly over her shoulder. Then she gave him a final wave before heading out.

Cam stared at the door for a full five minutes after it closed behind her. It seemed bonkers that the person who had just purposefully let him ogle her was the same person who had once berated him for ten minutes for handing a report in on time because 'if he truly cared, he should have handed it in early.' It seemed that the Elizabeth Fernsby he knew had changed personalities completely. Or maybe this was the real Elizabeth and the bitchy boss Elizabeth everyone else had come to hate was some sort of act. He made a mental note to one day get to the bottom of that mystery.

In the meantime he went through his usual morning routine of shaving, showering and having breakfast. Although today he could take his time since he didn't have to go to work anymore. While munching on some Cheerios, Cam considered what he wanted to do today. His thoughts immediately turned to Lisa. Specifically, a naked Lisa on her knees and sucking his cock. But then he remembered that she usually worked morning shifts during the week so she wouldn't be home until after lunchtime. This meant he could use the morning to visit the three remaining companies on his list and "convince" them to hire him as an expensive consultant. If yesterday was anything to go by, Elizabeth would be back shortly before 6 pm and she'd be out of her mind with sexual desire again. This meant he had the afternoon to deal with Lisa and begin building his permanent harem.

Whoa, your harem? Dude!

Cam shook his head at the craziness of the thought. Him, a scrawny 21-year-old guy who spent most of his time writing books owning a harem of gorgeous, wanton sluts to service his every need? But what was even crazier was the fact that it was a very real possibility thanks to his strange new powers.

He mentally reviewed everything he was now capable of. His power allowed him to completely assert his will over everyone he made eye contact with, even post-hypnotically. Using it also flooded him with feelings of confidence and dominance that he'd never thought possible. It had also instantly turned on both Lisa and Elizabeth without any added commands. He'd never made a girl cum in one stroke before either, meaning his power turned him into some sort of sex god. And lastly, he was pretty sure that his dick was a little bigger than before. The only drawback he'd uncovered so far was that having sex while using his powers made him incredibly tired. Although the second time he'd passed out hadn't been as long as the first time so maybe he just had to get used to it. He wondered what else he was capable of.

He finished his breakfast and got dressed. Then he walked out of his apartment, got in his car and set about visiting the last three companies. It was just after noon by the time he was done and he decided to drive to the nearest KFC for lunch. While he ate his chicken he came up with some more ideas for Lisa and Elizabeth. Eventually, he finished his meal and headed back home. But instead of entering his own apartment, he went over to Lisa's instead. Then he took a deep breath and knocked. There were sounds of movement in her apartment and a second later the door opened. But it wasn't Lisa who answered. It was her giant thuggish boyfriend with the shaven head.

Oops.

Cam had completely forgotten about that guy.

"Yeah?" the guy said brusquely while staring down at Cam.

Before he could answer, Cam realized that this was actually a good thing. He could now get rid of the boyfriend. He looked up and summoned his power. His irises turned purple and the familiar burning sensation in his eyes set in. Lisa's boyfriend's expression immediately turned blank.

"Step aside," Cam said.

The guy complied immediately and Cam waltzed into Lisa's apartment. It was quite similar to his in terms of size and layout but decidedly messier. Clothes were strewn across the floor and the faint smell of Chinese takeout mingled with that of cheap perfume. He wrinkled his nose a little. Weren't girls supposed to be neat?

He turned to face Lisa's boyfriend.

"Close the door."

He shut the door.

"Where's Lisa?" Cam asked.

"In the shower," the guy replied.

It was then that Cam heard the faint sound of water running. Perfect.

"Ok listen closely, er, what's your name?" Cam asked.

"Derek."

"Ok listen closely, Derek. Your relationship with Lisa is over. Forget about her completely. If anyone asks, the two of you broke up on good terms. And forget about me as well. You never saw me and this conversation never happened. Understand?"

Derek nodded. A thought struck Cam.

"By the way, what do you do for a living?" he asked.

"I deal drugs," Derek replied flatly.

Cam sighed.

"Come on man," he muttered.

He'd been willing to accept that he'd been overly judgmental when he'd labelled Derek a small-time criminal. "Fine, here's another order for you. Get your life together. Find a real job. Stop breaking the law."

"Ok," Derek replied.

Cam thought for a moment in case he'd forgotten anything. Then he shrugged.

"Leave," he said simply.

And Derek did just that. Cam shut off his power and turned to face the bathroom. The sound of the shower had been replaced by the sound of a hairdryer. Lisa's glossy dark hair was pretty long, falling way past her shoulders so Cam suspected drying it would take a while. He was right. Eventually, the hairdryer stopped and the bathroom door opened. Lisa walked out wrapped in a grey towel and stopped dead when she saw him.

"Hi," Cam said with a smile.

He was then faced with the surreal experience of having her smile back at the unwelcome intruder in her apartment. It took him a millisecond to remember that he'd told her to always smile when she saw him. But then her smile vanished.

"What the fuck are you doing in my apartment?" she practically shrieked, her eyes darting wildly around the room. "Where's Derek?"

Cam raised his hands in a placating gesture. "Whoa, calm down. I can explain—"

"Explain?" Lisa exclaimed incredulously. "Get the fuck out before I call the cops, asshole!"

Okay then.

Cam breathed in and summoned his power again. As soon as their eyes met, Lisa's fury melted away and her expression turned blank. Cam tutted slowly, as pure confidence surged through his body.

"Now Lisa," he chided, "that wasn't very nice of you, calling me an asshole like that."

Cam spotted a bit of worry creep into Lisa's beautiful blue eyes.

"I—I'm sorry master, I didn't mean..." she stuttered.

Cam held up his hand to silence her.

"It's okay, little slut. Come here and I'll let you make it up to me," he said with a smile.

The worry in Lisa's eyes immediately turned to lust as she smiled in return and sauntered towards him until they stood so close together that he could smell the shampoo on her.

"Mhhh, thank you master, for giving your naughty little slut a chance to redeem herself. How can I please you, master?" she murmured sexily.

Cam was really loving this 'master' thing. Luckily, none of the guys he'd hypnotized had called him that. That would've been weird.

"You can start by losing that towel," Cam said.

Lisa obeyed and the towel fell to the floor forgotten as she displayed herself proudly to him. Cam's breath caught in his throat as he drank in the exquisite sight of her naked body for the second time now. He felt himself getting hard in anticipation of what was to come.

"Does master like what he sees?" Lisa purred as she went into a series of sexy poses. "Perhaps master would like a... closer look."

Cam's smile widened. Then he stepped forward and pulled her into a deep kiss. Lisa moaned with lust as her nude body melted against his still clothed one. Her hands clawed at his back, no doubt ready to tear his jumper off and let him ravage her. Then Cam broke the kiss.

"Crawl to the bed and wait there for me," he ordered.

Lisa gave another moan in response and immediately sank down onto her hands and knees. Then she began to crawl towards her bed all the while wriggling her perfect ass suggestively and giving him looks of desire over her shoulder. Cam took the time to get undressed as well. Lisa moaned again as her eyes fell on his erect manhood. She looked like a starving person presented with a buffet.

"What a big cock you have master," she sighed.

Well you've just ruined Little Red Riding Hood for me, the small part of Cam's brain remarked that wasn't focused on hot sex.

Then he walked over to join her on the bed. He lay down next to her and pulled her into another deep kiss which she returned with enthusiasm. While they kissed she reached down and began to slowly massage his cock with her small hand. This time it was Cam's turn to moan. He ended the kiss and looked deep into Lisa's eyes for a moment. Then he lay down on his back.

"Suck my dick again, slut," he commanded. "Slowly. Take your time. And I want you to look at me while you do it."

"Yes, master" Lisa breathed.

She lay down on her stomach between his spread legs and draped her soft lips over his rock-hard cock, her blue eyes never leaving his purple ones. Cam groaned in bliss as she began to leisurely suck him off.

"While you're doing that," Cam continued, trying to keep his voice even, "I want you to listen to what I'm about to tell you. Understand?"

Lisa hummed an uh-huh noise which made Cam shiver as the vibrations travelled up his dick.

"Ok, here goes. You belong to me now, slut. I own you completely. Your pussy is mine, your ass is mine, your tits are mine, even your mouth is mine and I'm free to use any of those whenever I want and in any way I see fit. Anything I tell you to do, you'll obey without question." Lisa shuddered in pleasure and nodded vigorously while continuing to suck his cock.

"You're more attracted to me than any other man you've ever known or will know. Just the sight of me is enough to make you horny for me. You love pleasing me sexually. Sucking my cock makes you very horny. When you're not with me, you're free to masturbate while fantasizing about me as much as possible but you won't be able to cum unless you're in my presence. You love taking orders from me and you love it when I call you derogatory names like 'slut' or 'bitch' as it makes you even hornier."

As Cam was giving her his list of commands, Lisa's moans of pleasure increased in frequency. He was essentially turning her into his own personal sex slave and she was loving every second of it. It boosted his ego immensely and he continued.

"You're also going to love it if I fuck other women. I will probably add others to my harem and it will be an incredible turn-on for you to see me fuck your sister-sluts. Which reminds me, have you ever been with another girl?"

Lisa popped his cock out of her mouth just long enough to say "No, master," before going right back to her sucking.

"Well, you're going to enjoy being with your future sister-sluts almost as much as you're going to enjoy being with me. Oh, and you trust me completely."

Cam thought for a moment if he'd forgotten anything. Figuring he could always add any commands later he shut off his power, lay back and continued to enjoy his blowjob. Lisa swirled her tongue around the head of his cock and he shuddered in pleasure.

"Oh yeah slut, that feels good. Now get me off," he said.

Lisa moaned at both the word 'slut' and his command. She increased the speed of her sucking immediately and pretty soon Cam felt his balls tightening in anticipation.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he grunted. "You better swallow it all, slut."

Cam groaned in ecstasy as he erupted into her mouth and Lisa's eyes widened as she struggled to take his load down her throat. She managed it without spilling so much as a drop.

"Wow, good girl," Cam panted.

"Thank you, master," Lisa purred. "What else can your slut do to please you?"

"Hmmm, give me a cuddle for now. I've got more plans for tonight so we shouldn't exert ourselves too much now."

Lisa giggled and laid down on his chest. As their legs intertwined Cam felt the wetness between her thighs. He felt a brief flash of guilt for getting off himself without allowing her to do the same but then figured there be more than enough time to make up for that later.

He glanced at his watch. There were still a few hours left before Elizabeth would be back and he could introduce the girls to each other. He was of course sorely tempted to spend that time by having some more fun with Lisa but he was worried that he wouldn't have any energy left after that. So instead he decided to get back to working on his book.

"Come on slut," he said and gave her ass a light smack. "Let's go back to my place. I need to write a few more pages and you can keep me entertained while I do that."

He picked his clothes up from the floor and got dressed while telling Lisa to just put on a t-shirt and some trousers for the short distance to his apartment since he didn't feel like hypnotizing anyone to make them forget about seeing two people running naked through the hallway. Once they were back at his place he told Lisa to get undressed again. He sat down at his desk and ordered her to get on her knees underneath it while he grabbed a pillow for her to kneel on. Then he got to writing while enjoying the heavenly feeling of Lisa's lips wrapped around his cock. He'd told her not to try and get him off and instead just sort of keep it warm while he worked, otherwise he wouldn't get any work done. Lisa had giggled girlishly and immediately obeyed.

*

Who would have thought that writing a few chapters of a book while a hot girl sucked your cock would make time fly? Cam certainly didn't so the first time he glanced up from his work he was shocked to realize that several hours had passed. Elizabeth would probably be here any moment now. He closed his laptop and looked down. Lisa returned his look with her sexy blue eyes, her lush lips still wrapped around his member.

"Well slut, as much as it pains me to say it, you can stop what you're doing for now. Your new sister-slut should be here soon and then we'll have some fun."

Lisa moaned in response. She gave his cock one final longing kiss before extricating herself from beneath his desk. Cam noticed that her face was flushed. He remembered his command of how sucking his dick made her horny and felt kind of bad for her. The poor thing had spent almost the entire afternoon in a continued state of arousal without being allowed to orgasm. He'd have to make Elizabeth tend to that little problem. Right on cue, there was a knock at the door.

"Ah, excellent," Cam said and rubbed his palms together. "Get on the bed," he said to Lisa before going to answer the door. He opened it to see a slightly flustered-looking Elizabeth in a trench coat and black heels.

"What are you doing to me?" Elizabeth blurted out.

"Well hello there, how are you today?" Cam retorted with a grin.

"Why am I—" Elizabeth glanced around the hallway to see if it was empty "—naked under this? And why can't I cum?"

Cam's grin widened. "Good questions," he said simply.

He stood aside. "Won't you come in? I'll explain everything."

Elizabeth made to enter before she gasped in surprise as her gaze fell on the exquisite sight that was a naked Lisa lying on Cam's bed with a seductive smile on her place.

12