Power of Purple Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's Lisa," Cam said nonchalantly. "Lisa, this is Elizabeth, my former boss."

Lisa sat up. "Mhhh, she looks like a lovely slut, master. Are you going to make me watch while you have her service you?" she asked seductively.

Cam felt a rush of testosterone at the thought of that and chuckled. "We'll get to that in a moment. But first—"

He closed the door behind Elizabeth, who seemed slightly confused about the dynamic of the three people present.

"Elizabeth dear..." Cam said quietly.

She turned to face him, mouth open and no doubt she was about to say something. Instead, she was met with his intense purple gaze as he summoned his power. Over on the bed, Lisa gasped in excitement.

"Elizabeth dear—actually that's kind of a long name. What do your friends call you? Liz? Or Lizzie?"

"Lizzie..." Elizabeth replied slowly, her dark eyes entranced by his violet ones.

"Lovely. Well listen up, whore," Cam continued, "just like Lisa over there you now belong to me. I own you completely. Your pussy is mine, your ass is mine, your tits are mine and your mouth is mine. I get to use you in any way I like and anytime I want. But you'll get something out of this, too because you already think I'm the most attractive man you've ever seen so you're always horny for me. You love pleasing me sexually. When you're not actually with me you can fantasize about me all you want but as usual, you won't be able to cum unless you're in my presence. You trust me completely. You love obeying me and you also love it when I call 'whore' or 'slut' or anything along those lines. You are also going to love seeing me fuck other women, specifically your sister-sluts, of which Lisa is the first. And you're going to love pleasuring your sister-sluts whenever I allow it."

"Which brings me neatly to our little arrangement among the three of us. Obviously, I'm the master here and both of you," he directed his gaze at Lisa as well, "will always think of my pleasure first before your own. That shouldn't be a problem since you both love the thought of giving pleasure as much as receiving. However, while I'm the top dog—"

The top dog? Really? Is this some sort of B-List action movie? Cam thought at the back of his mind.

"—Lisa dearest, you get to be my second. Which places you, Lizzie," he glanced pointedly at his ex-boss who towered above him in her heels, "at the bottom of the food chain. You'll obey Lisa's commands as well, though mine supersede hers. This means you always need to be thinking about my pleasure first and Lisa's pleasure second before you even get to think about yourself. Do a good job and we might allow you to have that orgasm you so obviously crave right now."

Elizabeth closed her eyes as a shiver of pleasure ran through her body. Both girls had been giving off a number of desperate moans throughout the whole of his monologue. Cam could practically smell their arousal. He shut off his power and focused his attention on Elizabeth.

"Now then, whore, you should probably take off that coat and get on your knees."

Elizabeth immediately shrugged off her trenchcoat and sank to her knees in front of him. She spread her legs, giving him a good look at her shaved and dripping pussy.

"Yes master. How can this slut serve you master?" she asked, her need evident in her voice.

Cam chuckled. "Oh, not me for now. You see, I've been taking advantage of poor Lisa this whole afternoon but she hasn't been allowed to cum at all. So why don't you crawl over to your... mistress and use that bitchy mouth of yours to bring her to orgasm as many times as you can?"

Elizabeth licked her lips in anticipation before obeying with a breathy "Yes master."

Cam watched her slink over to the bed, her toned ass swaying from side to side as she crawled. Then she lay down between Lisa's thighs and began her ministrations. Meanwhile, Cam started to take off his own clothes. He barely had time to get his jumper off before Lisa gave a loud moan of pleasure as she came for the first time.

That was quick, he thought.

Either she really had been on edge or Elizabeth was very good at cunnilingus.

By the time Cam had got undressed completely, Elizabeth had managed to make Lisa cum a second time. Cam had initially been planning to watch the action unfold from the sidelines for a bit but seeing the tall, pale brunette on her knees and eagerly licking and tongue-fucking the younger, dark-skinned beauty proved too much for him. Lisa had one hand running through Elizabeth's hair and was using it to guide her. Her other hand was playing with her breasts and squeezing her dark nipples.

Cam strode forward, his manhood standing proud and knelt on the bed behind Elizabeth. Then without further ado, he grasped her by the hips and rammed his cock into her dripping pussy. Elizabeth gasped at the intrusion but immediately wiggled her asscheeks invitingly, encouraging him to go deeper. It was all the incentive he needed and Cam began to roughly fuck her doggy-style.

"That's it bitch, keep licking while I fuck you from behind," Cam grunted.

Elizabeth's moans joined Lisa's but she didn't deviate from her task. Her tongue furiously worked Lisa's pussy and soon she cried out in orgasm again. Cam pumped away at his ex-boss's love tunnel, the head of his cock rubbing against her g-spot. He kept one hand on her hip for support while he reached around with the other to finger her clit. It only took a moment before he felt Elizabeth clench up in orgasm as well and her moans reached a new pitch.

Thanks to Lisa's foreplay under his desk, Cam knew that he probably wouldn't last very long. Not at the pace he was going at anyway. A slight sheen of sweat was building on his forehead.

"Lisa," he grunted between thrusts, "attend me."

Lisa gave one last moan before she wriggled out from beneath Elizabeth. Then she knelt behind him, wrapped her arms around his chest and pressed her beautiful breasts against his back.

"That's it master, fuck that little whore," she whispered into his ear while running her hands up and down his torso. "Take her like you own her. You're so strong, master. You can do anything you want to her, to both of us. We belong to you, master. Use your big dick to fuck us like the little sex slaves we are."

Cam was still rubbing Elizabeth's clit and she squealed as another orgasm crashed through her.

"Yes master," she panted, "fuck me, oh, fuck me harder, master. Show me, uhhhh, who's really the boss, master. Please master."

With two beautiful women talking dirty to him, Cam slowly felt himself going over the edge. He increased the speed of his thrusting until he came with a roar, spraying his hot cum deep into Elizabeth's wanton and needy pussy. He ceased his movements and the three of them remained in place for a few moments, dripping with sweat and panting from exertion. Then Cam slowly pulled out of Elizabeth and she moaned again.

"Oh God, thank you master for letting your whore cum for you."

They both flopped down on the bed while Lisa used her mouth to clean Cam's cock for him without him even telling her to do so.

"Wow, yeah, I can get used to this," Cam said with a grin.

Both women giggled and Elizabeth snuggled closer to him, pressing her giant tits into his side. Then Lisa cuddled up to him on his other side and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"That was so hot master," she breathed. "Can you do it again? To me this time?"

Cam chuckled and he felt himself stiffen. "Round two it is."


12