All Comments on 'Power of the Mind Ch. 03-05'

by glenbrown69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 12 years ago
I like it

Your story has all the makings of a good book. I can't wait to see how many more women that Alex takes a liking to. Maybe even a nother sister or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Accuracy

I am thoroughly enjoying the story, but perhaps you should know for the sake of accuracy, you cannot transfer an aristocratic title i.e. an earldom, for money. Pedantic I know but there you are.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 12 years ago
Very Enjoyable

I am really getting into this story. I hope there is plenty more to come.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
better but still need progress

The writting is better than the first two chapter but it feels a different story now. Alex enslaved Angela and now he wants to seduce her? You should have him seduce another woman and keep Angela as a toy. Another problem is you bring stories without preparation. Alex makes a few phone calls and "boom" he becomes earl. It's confiusing. You jump from one thing to another without transition and you don't build the subject, you make it appears.

Take your time to make a consistent story. You bring us to the end of the road but don't show us the way.

You're getting better but it's not quite alright yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please continue

This is a very good story please continue it.

Alphawolf100Alphawolf100over 11 years ago
good

This is good I can't wait till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Dammit

Dam can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish it

You ever gonna finish this story???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous