Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 01

Story Info
Who had sex with Vanessa at the Roman orgy? Who didn't!
5k words
4.42
11.7k
23

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Sex was missing from Vanessa Wordsmith's life in the last year or so. She thought about it a lot, but something inside had died when she caught her husband of ten years with another woman.

He hadn't come home on time, nor had he phoned or texted. The call Vanessa got came from a close girlfriend who waitressed at the steak house. She said that Eric was with a shapely, well-dressed young blonde, whom he was touching intimately right in their booth.

Vanessa knew who it was, having seen her at the company Christmas party. Deidre was Eric's secretary and the two of them were getting over-friendly on the dance floor. Their hands were all over each other as both of them ignored their spouses.

They fought about it later, Vanessa's husband using the drunken defense. But the company Valentines party was pretty much a repeat performance. Vanessa was seething and told Eric in no uncertain terms that he had run out of chances.

She wasn't going to let this pass for the third time, so she immediately drove to the restaurant. Her girlfriend pointed out their booth, and Vanessa circled around from behind. Sure enough, they were pressed tight beside each other, Eric's hand under the woman's skirt. Her hand was cupped over his cock, slowly squeezing and releasing. Their food was mostly untouched.

"You son-of-a-bitch Eric! What the hell is going on here?" Vanessa hissed as she came from the side.

Taken completely by surprise, the offending pair quickly slid apart and tried to appear innocent. People nearby heard her challenge and turned to watch what was happening. Vanessa made that pretty clear with her raised voice.

"This is my husband Eric with his secretary Deidre again. She's married too," Vanessa announced. "I warned you, Eric. Now I'll see you in divorce court, you cheating bastard!"

With that, Vanessa stormed out of the place and headed straight home. Eric returned about an hour later to find his clothes strewn across the front porch. Vanessa had left a couple of empty suitcases and some garbage bags for him.

Eric found all the deadbolts and window locks in place, so he slept at a motel that night. The next day when he was at the office, she had all the locks changed and took half the money from all their bank accounts, before contacting a particularly savage lawyer.

Sex had been missing from Vanessa's life, but she had dumped her cheating husband. There would be no looking back now.

****

Vanessa Wordsmith was a self-confident woman in her early thirties. Attractive and well-educated, she was a popular teacher at the local high school. Her poured herself into her world history classes, spending hours preparing high-interest lessons built around discussion and research. Students flocked to her elective courses for senior students.

Her ex-husband Eric was an accomplished, educated guy too. They met at university and the two of them were inseparable. They married soon after Vanessa had earned her teacher certification. Eric seemed like the perfect husband, always attentive and fun-loving. Between her model husband and her dream career, Vanessa thought she had everything a woman could want. It stayed that way for several years.

Then Eric was afflicted by the 'seven-year-itch' and became restless within the confines of conventional suburban life. They were career people and had taken precautions to remain child free. But, now they moved in opposite directions, with Vanessa talking about balancing motherhood with a teaching career. On the other hand, Eric wanted to 'break out', suggesting they should broaden their active sex life to include others.

Vanessa gradually relented a little to keep him happy. On a vacation to a tropical 'adults only' resort, Vanessa had agreed to sunbathe topless, and ultimately got naked at the 'clothing optional' beach. With her long hair and tall, sexy body, she turned heads. Eric loved the attention she was getting, and in the evenings made sure she dressed seductively for the bar and dancefloor. Other men gaped, but she firmly resisted Eric's hopes to swap partners.

They lived in a large metropolitan city with every kind of entertainment. Vanessa gave in to her husband by occasionally accompanying him to known pickup bars and nightclubs. She couldn't understand why he would want somebody else to have her, and eventually refused to go to these places.

That's when Eric introduced couples' porn at home. At first Vanessa enjoyed it and the hot sex which inevitably followed. But, more and more she could see there was a frequent theme: man shares wife. Eric wanted to watch it, then roleplay it. She didn't enjoy his sex games and eventually suggested marital counselling.

.

There were no more porn movies after that, and considerably diminished sex too. Eric claimed frequent evening meetings, but Vanessa could smell the telltale alcohol and cigarette smoke when he came in late. Sometimes she could smell perfume too. She threw herself into her work, spending long hours crafting her perfect lesson plans. The once-happy couple was slowly drifting apart.

Eric's continuing affair with his secretary Deidre came as no real surprise. Vanessa's network of friends kept her up-to-speed concerning her wayward husband. 'Eric and Deidre' sightings came with increased regularity. The phone call from the steak house was simply the end of a long road downhill.

****

It had been a dozen years since Vanessa Wordsmith lived on her own. The apartment was lovely, with a fine view out across the river, one of those nice old buildings so hard to find. Apparently, her timing was perfect, because the elderly man who had lived there had moved to a retirement home. It needed a good cleaning and painting, but the landlord agreed to finish it before she moved in.

The landlord was long on promises but short on delivery. A superficial cleaning was all that had been done by Vanessa's move-in date and she was understandably angry. The apologetic owner offered to pay for the paint and reduce the first month's rent to compensate for her labour. There really wasn't much she could do. Vanessa certainly didn't want to move in with Eric again!

Vanessa had most of her furniture moved into the middle of the largest two rooms and covered with plastic tarps. Then there was the real cleanup before painting. A couple of teacher friends came to help, and to cheer her up, knowing that divorce had taken her from her nice suburban home.

"Vanessa, I found these old books in the closet. Are they of any use to you, or should we just toss them out?"

"Books? What are they about? Anything interesting?"

"Old history books, I think. Here's a set, 'The Story of Civilization'. Oh my! Eleven volumes. You probably want them, right?"

"Definitely! Maybe I can use them for school. Just pile them in one of those cardboard boxes and I'll take a closer look at them later. Thanks, Marie."

It was just a stack of dusty books left behind by a tired old man going to his final home. Nothing very significant. Marie probably would have just thrown them in a dumpster if it was her choice. But these musty old history books form the basis for this story.

The box sat in the closet for most of the first month after Vanessa took her apartment. It always seemed to be in the way as she painted, and each time the box was moved, a cloud of dust rose from the books. Cleaning off these treasures marked the end of Vanessa's moving, cleaning, and painting. Now she could arrange her furniture and really start to enjoy her new place.

During that first month Vanessa met some of her new neighbours. They were a friendly lot, and most of them knew Old Man Talmann, who had just moved out. They said he kept to himself a lot, but was rather strange. He had a sinister look about him, always dressed in black. They figured that he was either an ex-clergyman, or mourning a wife from years ago.

These people ranged from older 'church ladies' to a pair of heavily-tattooed men who looked like bikers. Vanessa decided to get to know them better by hosting an open house the first Friday night after her work was completed. She slid invitations under the doors along her short hallway and was surprised when a dozen people turned up.

Vanessa hoped her get-together would go well. But there were a few characters whom she regretted inviting into her apartment. One man stared at her chest all night. He just couldn't seem to look Vanessa in the eye when she chatted with a group around him.

A pair of brothers, who seemed like a shiftless drunks, quickly downed most of the beer. Fortunately, the two bikers went back to their apartment and returned with more supplies. The superintendent dropped in without an invitation, but he seemed like an alright guy who could take charge if necessary.

The next day Vanessa cleaned up and relaxed before her girlfriend Marie came for afternoon coffee. Both of them knew that she was there for moral support, a good friend helping someone get off on the right foot. But, she did have a little bit of news that she thought Vanessa might appreciate.

"Guess what happened to Eric the other day, Vanessa," she teased.

"He got into a serious traffic accident, right? Or, he fell off the bridge," Vanessa replied sarcastically.

"Almost as bad. Deidre's husband Frank punched his lights out. Decked him. He was arrested, but said that it would be worth anything that the law could do to him."

"Remind me to shake Frank's hand. I'm still pretty bitter about the whole thing."

Marie didn't really want to get into anything too deep about the divorce so she changed the topic.

"Hey, have you read any of those old books yet?"

"You know, I almost forgot about them lately. Thanks, I'll take a closer look, maybe tonight?"

And she did. After supper on Saturday, Vanessa dragged the box out of the closet and began to read. She loved history and the box was a treasure trove. Vanessa completely lost track of time as she devoured page after musty page, starting with the Civilization series which Marie first noticed when she found the box. She read stories about the ancient past:

"....A new freedom was breaking down the old ways and the ancient family discipline. Roman women now moved about almost as freely as men. They dressed in sheer silks from India and China, and ransacked Asia for their perfumes and jewelry. Marriage vows were broken and women divorced their husbands as readily as men their wives. They played, they sang, and they danced...."

[Will Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume 3, Simon and Schuster, 1944, in 'The New Woman', p. 134.]

The last words Vanessa read echoed in her mind and she became totally transfixed by them. They seemed to spin off the page right before her eyes, drawing her away into another world.

"They played. They sang. They danced....

They played.... They sang.... They.... danced....

They played..... They..... sang.....

They played......... They.............."

The Power of Words from the old book acted as a magical spell which took control of Vanessa's mind, transporting her to another time and place. It was like she was hypnotized and placed in a Roman banquet room. She was a different woman with the same name, living in a realm somewhere between reality and fantasy.

****

The next morning, Sunday, Vanessa Wordsmith slept very late. She felt groggy as she lay in bed, far worse than a little wine she'd consumed while reading. Beside the bed was the empty bottle- she'd finished the whole thing! As she staggered toward the bathroom, Vanessa felt that her leg was wet and her pussy seemed soaked. Was that cum running down her leg?

Vanessa sat down on the toilet as much to steady herself as anything. Her legs felt weak and as she rested, she sensed a steady stream of creamy fluid draining from her. She touched her labia and found that her pussy felt rather swollen and sore. And her arse hurt. A check showed that fluid was leaking from that orifice too.

She tried hard to piece together the events of the past evening. After supper she had pulled the box of old books out and leafed through some of them. Vanessa remembered settling on Rome and reading about society during Imperial times. Feasting and drinking was a predominant theme in one section she recalled.

Feasting and drinking and... decadence! Vanessa had stopped to ponder what it might have been like to live then. She imagined herself attending an opulent feast clad in a flowing gown with sandals and little else but her jewels. Her mind drifted away in thought after she looked up from the page to pour herself another glass of wine. Then an unusual feeling had overtaken her, surrounding Vanessa in the laughter and music of a Roman banquet room.

She was half reclining on a cot with many pillows, her silky gown up across her hips, sinfully gaping above the single cord at the waist. Vanessa's beautiful tits were almost spilling out, entirely visible except for her nipples. Men surrounded her, feeding her grapes and refilling her wineglass to the brim. They wore togas, shorter than her gown, displaying their bronzed bodies beneath. The atmosphere in the room was charged with sexual energy.

The Power of Words in the old book had time-shifted Vanessa to another era. Her deep love of history had combined with what she read to bring it alive in her controlled mind. The feasting and drinking, her clothing, and the handsome men flocking around her became real. And the party was only just beginning.

One of the men looked familiar to Vanessa. She could swear that she had seen him very recently. More than once she saw his eyes staring into the gaping neck of her loose gown. But this was ancient Rome and his focus on her tits didn't disturb Vanessa. In fact, she regarded it as a compliment and shifted her body to offer more of her mounded flesh to his eyes.

Just then a half-naked servant girl bent down offer her a selection of dried fruit from a tray. She waved her away, more intent on conversation with the attentive men around her.

"Vanessa, who will pleasure you tonight? Will it be me?" one of them fervently asked.

"Why should I enjoy one when there are so many fine men here tonight?" she heard herself reply with a laugh.

"Yes. We can all pleasure you if you will permit it."

"More wine, Marcus, while I consider your proposal. How many of you will take me this evening?"

As she looked at the half dozen or so young men surrounding her, Vanessa could see that every one of them was eager and willing. She recalled that during the last feast she attended, four strong lovers had been equal to the task. But six might be another matter? Still, Vanessa remembered how absolutely marvelous it felt to be completely filled in every opening at the same time.

"Yes, I will take pleasure with all of you this night. You may all enjoy me, but you must not all try to enter me at once. The others will follow when the first have filled me. Do you agree?"

"When will we begin this?" the one constantly staring at her chest asked.

"When I am in the mood. And for that I need more wine and more music. Talk to me. Tell me what you will do with my body when I am ready."

"I will thrust my cock deeper inside your cunt than any other," one bragged.

"My cock will reach your throat and fill it with my cum," claimed a second.

"I will push mine deep into your bowels and unleash a torrent of my seed," another promised, as the six men tried to outdo each other with their sexual prowess.

"We shall see. Perform as you claim and I will be most pleased," Vanessa replied.

During the next hour or so, Vanessa's six young men plied her with wine and promises of sex beyond anything she had ever experienced before. She felt herself increasingly aroused by the thought of so much fucking in one night.

In the real world, Vanessa hadn't been taken in a year! Now it seemed she would begin to make up for it in short order. Six men... and all in one night! The thought was as intoxicating as the drink they poured for her.

Now she was ready. But first she must torment her suitors with her beautiful body. She had anticipated at least a pair of lovers for the evening and spent hours in preparation. Her servant girls had bathed her in warm water, naked with her in the heated pool. One had carefully trimmed her pubic curls to a tiny fluff above her labia, while another massaged her neck and breasts.

Then, as she lay on her stomach, legs spread, her favourite girl had worked warm scented oil first into her vagina and then her anus. Lubricated by the warm oils, her small hand gradually worked into both channels, slowly stretching them for the big cocks which would come that evening..

This treatment left Vanessa in a highly charged state. She dismissed all but her favourite girl and beckoned her to the cushions to love her. The servant girl was well practiced in the art of pleasuring her mistress and was always eager for the delicious task.

Her lips kissed and sucked Vanessa's nipples into sizeable peaks, leaving the woman moaning with desire. Then the girl lowered herself to her mistress' pussy and slowly delivered a pulsating orgasm which left Vanessa spread naked on her back and gasping for quite some time. Thus prepared, she was ready for the banquet.

****

Vanessa Wordsmith slowly loosened the tie on her long gown, tossing her shoulders a bit to bring the material down to her elbows. Now her magnificent tits were displayed for all of her men. Her nipples were at attention with her excitement as she relished the thought of all she was about to enjoy.

Then she lay back and undid the tie, pushing the silky material off her thighs to show them her carefully manicured pussy. Vanessa spread her long legs and tilted her pelvis up to be sure they could see how open and eager she was for their mutual pleasure.

Her heart was pounding as the pack of hungry wolves circled, devoured her pristine naked flesh with their eyes. She boldly looked from one to the next, giving each man a sultry stare, a challenge to show what he could do after the earlier bragging.

Vanessa could see that the toga of every man was tented up with their erections, giving her a sense of power that each one wanted to have her. They all would. She had told them that, and with her preparation that afternoon, she was entirely willing to give and receive sensual pleasure.

"Who will be the first among you to have me?" Vanessa asked, widening her legs with invitation. "The others may kiss and suck at will. Come! Take me!"

The one who had stared at her tits dropped down beside Vanessa and sucked a nipple deep into his mouth. Then two brothers descended on her, one taking the other tit and the older one pushing his firm cock into her open mouth.

A big man decorated with extensive designs on his body came between her raised knees and slowly slid his very large cock to her depths, letting out long sigh as he touched bottom. In this missionary position, Vanessa's arms could easily reach up to stroke the other two, one on each side of her. All six of her men could be enjoyed at once.

It felt stimulating to be so desired! Vanessa greedily sucked the rod in her mouth, running her tongue around the helmet to maximize the cocksman's pleasure. It seemed every bit as large as the swollen members which filled her moving hands, their owners thrusting hips forward as she stroked.

Her tits were squeezed and sucked by men who certainly knew how to please a woman with their mouths. However, Vanessa did wince as she felt teeth on her tender flesh. The plunging cock between her spread legs was immensely pleasing, and with more fevered movement, the big man groaned and unleashed a flood of sperm into her vagina! One man down.

Then she felt strong arms lifting her from her back and turning her to her knees. The man formerly in her mouth came from behind, while a tattooed hulk took his place between her sucking lips. Two others lay beneath Vanessa's body, tasting her pointed nipples and milking her tits with their large hands. Her skin tingled with excitement.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12