Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stiff cock slid into her stretched anus, passed the muscular constriction and descended to her depths. By the love goddess Venus, it felt amazing to be so fully stretched and packed back there! In reality, this was Vanessa's first time. Her virgin arse was being strenuously worked over by an ancient Roman.

Vanessa sucked eagerly on the cock pushing into her mouth while her anus thrilled to a powerful pounding from the muscular man behind her. Her naked body glistened in the flickering candlelight and soon other couples and clusters of lovers reclined close by to have sex. Vanessa had become the hub of an orgy.

Lustful thoughts swept over her while they fucked her arse and mouth with such expertise. That they had enjoyed women before was obvious from the way they skillfully stroked in rhythm to ensure her maximum pleasure. She was loving the deep thrusts into her ass and pushed back with each one. Soon the speed and power of that cock increased, ending in a frenzy of groaning as it unleashed into Vanessa's bowels. Two men down.

Now strong arms rolled her over again so that she lay on her back atop the one who'd been in her mouth. His engorged member quickly entered her arse, blocking the recent deposit from escaping. Another came between Vanessa's spread legs and thrust into her slick vagina. A third knelt beside her head and fed her his raging cock. The fourth- the one with the breast fixation- continued to squeeze, suck and nibble on both tits.

Vanessa's lovely body was now completely claimed by eager studs plunging as deeply as possible into every hole. She had surrendered herself to the sheer carnal pleasure of being fucked like this while so many watched! Vanessa was buried in men and plugged with their hard meat. Surely no other woman had been fucked so thoroughly, so well!

The men sandwiching Vanessa grunted their own enjoyment, plunging into her slippery orifices with complete abandon. The strong man below was able to raise her lithe body and pull it down against his groin with each upward thrust. She moaned around the cock in her throat each time. He couldn't last much longer and neither could she.

Vanessa's first orgasm gripped her body hard, squeezing the two cocks buried deep inside her. As she clenched and bucked in ecstasy, first one, then the other unleashed torrents of ejaculate into her frenzied body. Four men down.

More strong arms lifted Vanessa onto all fours while a waiting lover slid beneath her and pulled her down onto his erect cock. Her straightened arms found it hard to support herself after so much exertion, but she knew there were only two more men to satisfy this long night.

She instinctively curled her pelvis down to ease the entry of the final penis into her leaking arse. In no time both men were fucking the Hades out of her fine body. Her head hung as they vigorously ploughed into her sodden depths, while she mustered her last bit of strength for more sport. By now, she was tiring.

Vanessa's cries of pleasure echoed through the chamber, and the smell of raw sex rose from her plundered flesh. Surely the best had been saved for last, because these two seemed to fill her more than all the others. Perhaps it was simply because the past hour had left her swollen from such hard use?

But the intense stimulation felt incredible, and Vanessa knew that soon she would be coming hard as these skilled men drove her higher and higher.

Moans of ecstasy turned to a wavering, gasping wail as she gathered her last ounce of strength to push against the steady rhythm set by her lovers. Their grunts of hard exertion matched her volume in a rising crescendo of sex. First one man, then the other pumped their fertile seed into Vanessa's bouncing body. One... two... three... four... five... six times their jets of fluid blasted into her, but still she kept on lurching, wailing.

Finally, in a massive explosion of sensation, Vanessa's tortured body completely lost control. The sounds of her orgasm echoed across the sex-reeking orgy chamber. She ground hard against her last two flagging lovers, her body literally milking their receding cocks of every drop of remaining cum. For another full minute she moved against them before she came to rest. Six men and one woman down.

****

Vanessa Wordsmith now sat at her kitchen table with a second cup of coffee. She had thought back through her intensely sexual dream in great detail, but she was as confused as ever. If this had been a dream, why did all signs point to her having been fucked like never before? Her pussy and her ass both felt stretched and raw.

Her neck was stiff and her jaw hurt when she turned her head. Vanessa's nipples both felt tender too, and a closer inspection in the shower had showed what looked like little bites on the underside of one tit. And, what had happened to most of her pubic hair? She had no recollection of having shaved it back.

As her hangover began to lift, it was gradually replaced by a satisfied contentment. She hadn't experienced that blissful 'just fucked' euphoria for a long time. Her body was sore, but her spirit felt more alive than it had been for the past year. She felt fulfilled, with memories of half a dozen men pounding into her willing body.

What had happened last night? Of course, it must have been a dream, perhaps a product of the drunken stupor she felt on first awakening. But how could a dream leave her filled with cum and marked by the little aches and pains of her intense prolonged exertion?

And where did the physical evidence come from- the shaven pubic hair and the little bites beneath her breast? She carefully checked her doors and windows to find that there had been no forced entry overnight. Vanessa could make no sense of it. How could this have happened, if it did at all?

By lunchtime she set off for the pharmacy. The first order of business was a morning-after pill, just in case all this was somehow real. Then as an added precaution, Vanessa acquired a dial of birth control pills. There was no explaining what had happened to her, but a part of her secretly hoped that it would again. Her strange experience had been immensely pleasurable.

On the way from the parking lot to the apartment, Vanessa encountered the two brothers who had guzzled most of the beer at her open house. They were extremely friendly, enquiring how she felt today, smiling broadly and scanning her fine body behind their sunglasses. They seemed eager to talk, almost as if they were the closest of friends. When she finally eased herself away, they expressed a hope that they'd see her again soon.

Vanessa shared the elevator to her floor with the breast man. Like before, he made her uncomfortable by staring at her tits, scarcely taking his eyes off them. But, he spoke to her too, wishing her a good afternoon in the most pleasant terms as they exited the elevator, before going opposite ways to their apartments.

She wondered why everyone seemed so friendly and eager to engage her in conversation today, but chalked it up to having hosted them on Friday at her open house.

That afternoon, Vanessa went out onto her balcony overlooking the river. She heard her name being called and looked next door to see the two burly tattooed men waving their greetings. The one closest to her came to his railing, perhaps three metres away. He too enquired about her well-being and expressed how much they had enjoyed being with her recently.

"You mean Friday night at my open house? Thank you so much for bringing me some more beer," she added in reply.

"Yes, that's it. And I must say that you are looking very good today, Vanessa. It was great to spend time with you!" he added enthusiastically, which left her wondering if there was some deeper meaning to what he had just said.

But, she just let it pass. "Thank you. I think that I am going to like living here. Everybody is so friendly!"

"Yes, we are going to be excellent neighbours, Vanessa," the second man spoke and smiled broadly.

****

That evening, Vanessa Wordsmith was busy with her history lessons. She decided that her senior students might like to learn more about the Roman empire. She had those excellent reference books discarded in the apartment closet to work from. Perhaps the students would find the time period as interesting as she did? Her first lessons fell into place quickly. In fact, she soon had outlined enough material to take her through the coming school week.

By ten o'clock, Vanessa was in bed getting the rest she would need to start the work week. But around midnight her sleep was disturbed- a dark form took shape in her mind. Then a stooped figure in a black cloak emerged, its face hidden by the shadow of a large hood. It stared straight at her and held forward a thick old book.

"Know the power of words! You must read the book! Do it again and again!" the figure commanded in a croaking voice older than time itself.

Then both the sinister shape, and the book it held, faded back into the shadows.

12