Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 04

Story Info
Did Vanessa actually pose nude for a Renaissance painter?
5.1k words
4.38
2.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Readers: I hope you'll take a moment to rate the story and maybe comment. The series has decent scores, but few ratings or comments to guide me. Thanks.

Vanessa Wordsmith spent much of her free time trying to make sense out of the strange life she was leading. During the week she was a popular teacher leading her senior history students through amazing lessons from the past.

But, during the weekends she was engaged in historical 'adventures' with six neighbours in her apartment building. Some dusty history books left behind by an old man moving to his last home provided her with both lesson material and plenty of sex.

After being brutally forced by a barbarian horde, Vanessa complained to Old Man Talmann. He reminded her that history was sometimes agreeable and sometimes not. He couldn't change the story just because she didn't like it.

Time travel was hard enough to understand, but the men in the building was even more difficult. Vanessa tried to return the old books to Talmann because having wild sex with the neighbours made it uncomfortable to live among them. He explained that they already had died and were back to escort her through time.

Now Vanessa was freaked out. She realized that she was fucking the living dead!

****

It was time to move on at school. Vanessa had almost completed teaching the Crusades and looked toward another unit. She had always been interested in art and culture in past societies, so decided to spend the following week exploring the Renaissance period, especially its artists and their masterpieces.

She mentioned it to her students on Friday and was met with groans and rolling eyes. To them, art was simply boring, uninteresting. Vanessa had her work cut out for her. She decided to start with ideas about beauty in the period, to compare with today. From there, she would pivot into art, which she knew highlighted the human body during the Renaissance.

On Friday night, she poured herself some wine and curled up with one of the old books that Talmann had left behind. It didn't take long to find material about beauty five hundred years ago. Some things never really change:

.... "The Renaissance woman dyed her hair- almost always blonde- and added false locks to fill it out. Perfumes were the mania in sixteenth-century Italy: hair, hats, shirts, stockings, gloves, shoes, all had to be scented. A well-to-do woman's dressing table was a wilderness of cosmetics, usually in fancy containers of ivory, silver, or gold. Rouge was applied not only to the face but to the breasts, which in the larger cities were left mostly bare."....

[Will Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume 5, NY: Simon and Schuster, 1953, in 'Renaissance Woman', p. 583.]

Vanessa was finding it easier to succumb to the Power of Words each time that she read from the old books. At first, they had echoed in her mind for a while before spinning her away to the past. Now all she had to do was open her imagination to the magical words and she would fall under their control.

As Vanessa read this passage, she imagined herself as a beautiful young Renaissance woman preparing to look her very best. Today, the famous Venetian painter Tiziano Vecelli (Titian) was coming to her elegant home to begin a portrait. Her beauty would be preserved for all time by his oils. Vanessa had coloured her hair and applied all manner of cosmetics to enhance her appearance.

Now she stood nude while her lady's maid cinched her tightly into stiff undergarments which would make her slimmer than ever. Next came the dress, the perfect one for her sitting with this great artist, scooped very low- daringly low- in the front, in the style of the day.

Her scented and rouged tits were fully displayed, their smooth mounded form exposed almost to the nipples. Another tug and the top curve of her dimpled pink areole peeked above the embroidered edge. Perfect.

As the Renaissance lady waited for her painter, she imagined strolling in the piazza, all the men staring at her chest, undressing her with their eyes. She could almost hear their appreciative comments as she arched her back to show them what creation had given her- and supportive lingerie had improved. More of her erect nipples were showing than she had ever dared to reveal before.

The haughty painter, Titian, finally came, garbed in the sixteenth century style worn by gentlemen. Tight stockings sprouted from his buckled shoes, and disappeared under his short velvet outfit. He wore a foppish hat and had a carefully manicured beard with a moustache. Beneath this disguise, Vanessa eventually recognized building superintendent Alex, one of the resurrected dead.

For the next few hours, he had her turn this way and that as he made sketches from which he would develop her portrait. Vanessa was very proud of her magnificent body and hardly flinched as the petulant artist used both hands, moving her body to best display her assets. It was exciting to pose for him like this, and he recognized that she was enjoying it. So, he asked:

"Madam, I plan to paint a masterpiece, and I need a model. Your great beauty inspires me to ask you to pose in my studio. I would be honoured if you would accept."

"Tell me what you plan, and I will consider it."

"It will picture Lucretia, a beautiful married woman of Rome. Her husband is away from home, and she is accosted by Sextus, son of the king, who will blackmail her unless she gives herself to him. My painting will show the act, and your fine body will be nude for all to see. You will be immortal, as perfect in a hundred years as you are now."

His appeal to her vanity was very convincing, and Vanessa considered posing as Lucretia. The thought of being naked in front of this great artist was exciting; however, to live forever on his canvas was appealing too. While Alex finished his portrait sketches, she decided to accept. The building superintendent, turned great master, was delighted.

What followed over the next few weeks was confusing to Vanessa. It seemed as though reading from the books had blurred the line between past and present, dream and reality. In the evenings, she rode the elevator down to the superintendent's apartment, where she would pose nude for him by the hour.

She did it several times, arriving almost as if some strange force had brought her there. He would usher her inside, and the Renaissance would merge with the present as she lay naked on his bed, revealing herself fully to his digital camera in preparation for Titian's masterpiece.

Looking through the lens, he saw beauty for all time. Her flowing hair framed an inviting face, with expressive dark eyes and painted red lips. Vanessa's mounded tits featured deep pink nipples which seemed to be permanently erect with excitement- she had never done anything like this before.

From there, her body smoothly tapered to a flat stomach, then flared into womanly hips, between which her pussy was just partly visible. Long legs completed the delicious picture.

"Lucretia, turn your head to one side now so I see only part of your lovely face. The next shots will be more revealing. Yes, that's it."

"Now bring up your left knee while keeping the other in front of you. Rest back on straight arms and arch your back to show me your tits. Perfect."

Vanessa felt like she was under superintendent Alex' spell when she came to his apartment like this. There was something about the man that overcame any reluctance and made her want to reveal every part of herself when he called for it.

He was a relative stranger, yet she knew him intimately. After all, he had fucked her in ancient Rome and during the Crusades. She had vigorously sucked his cock in both places, and he had filled her with his cum. He knew her well.

"Now open yourself up so I can see more of your lovely pussy. Yes, that's nice, but even wider. Keep arching your back and looking away from the camera."

"Bring one hand forward and rest it right beside your slit. Closer. Now give a seductive little smile. Yes, just like that."

She learned a little more about this man who already knew her body so well. He told her that he had first been killed in the clash with the Persian army at Thermopylae, a long spear thrust into his chest. He was so convincing- even showing her the scar- that Vanessa almost believed him.

Had a spear gone into his heart, or was it actually the red, stitched incision from some modern-day heart surgery? She found this whole business of the living dead beyond understanding.

"I want you to be really bold now, Lucretia. Lay back on the bed, one leg straight and the other one bent a bit. Your whole pussy will be visible."

"Sextus is taking you by force. I need you stretched right out, gazing to the sky as if to say that this isn't your fault. Yes, that's the look I want."

The man could be very convincing, and any resistance which Vanessa felt about posing nude for him was melting away. Now she lay on his bed displaying her whole body to him in erotic poses- and enjoying it! She could see that he was too, judging by the big bulge in his jeans.

As she moved to his instructions, she smiled, knowing what was coming next. They always had sex- wild, crazy sex- after he put the camera away for the evening.

"Just a few more, Lucretia. Roll over now so I can see that beautiful arse. Spread a bit and lift too, so I see your nice pussy. Prop yourself onto an elbow and turn toward me while I move to try different shots. Good."

"Now, shift your arm forward a little so it doesn't hide those beautiful tits of yours. Get those nipples nice and stiff. That's it. Now hold it..... And done!"

This whole Lucretia thing was fun because Vanessa loved history and all the fucking which accompanied it now. Pretending that the building superintendent was the master painter Titian, for whom she was posing, brought past and present together.

Apparently, in the legend Lucretia had not yielded to her blackmailer, Sextus, willingly. After all, she was a married woman. Alex's digital photos would contribute to a masterpiece called 'The Rape of Lucretia', and it was a bit like that the first time they had sex after she posed nude. His passion ran over, and she resisted, but only a little because she liked him- a lot.

Vanessa was pinned beneath Alex, her naked body against his heated skin. His mouth covered hers and his big fingers were pushing into her vagina. She was wet from the building excitement of posing for him minutes before, and it eased the fingers entering her tight channel.

His other hand tugged at her stiff nipple, sending a tingling feeling straight to her centre. At first, Vanessa wanted to resist, but she was quickly weakening to this resurrected man intent on having her now.

Superintendent Alex had fucked many times through history, and Vanessa was just his latest woman. His skills had been honed through a few thousands years of practice. Her legs opened to him and soon he was thrusting inside with her painted fingernails clawing at his back in ecstasy. Lucretia met his penile jabs with her hips, pushing back every bit as hard as he was pounding into her vagina.

His need had become hers too.

Sweat poured from both of them as they shook the bed and bounced the headboard against the wall. Then he sharply lifted her to her knees and quickly moved behind her. She knew what he needed and now she wanted it too- to be fucked hard and deep as he knelt against her body.

Now he grabbed her flared hips and buried his big cock in Vanessa's sopping tunnel. Her magnificent tits hung from her chest, swaying and bouncing each time he thrust forward and retreated in rapid-fire.

The man was incredible- probably the best that Vanessa ever had before. His girth filled her, and she squeezed tight around it to increase the sensation. She could hear him huffing above her back, breathing hard from the strong effort.

His audible groans of pleasure merged with the steady rising moan coming from her own lips. Both were totally in the moment as they re-enacted this now- willing scene from the legendary rape of Lucretia.

So much passion. So much thrusting. So much friction. This couldn't last much longer! The superintendent continued to drive himself into Vanessa's now-swollen vagina until the dam burst and flooded her with his thick seed. His body jerked in sharp contortions with each surge, pressing the base of his engorged cock firmly against her now-projecting clitoris.

Vanessa began to come too, her orgasm overcoming her with cries of immense pleasure, as her muscles clenched and took complete control of her body. It felt like a fuck for all time!

They both continued moving against each other, their fevered bodies consumed in the flames of their lust. Vanessa had never had sex like this, so filled with passion that there could never be enough to be completely satisfied.

She wanted more of this extreme pleasure, this acute stimulation delivered by a mysterious man from the past. Vanessa knew that she was ready and willing to do this all again... well... at least until the painting was finished.

Afterwards, they lay close, talking like lovers do:

"Are you really going to make a painting of me as this Lucretia?"

"Absolutely. That's why I've been taking all these photos, so I can sketch out the perfect pose for the painting."

"And why did we just have sex? What's that got to do with it?"

"That was the rape scene. I had to feel it myself. I had to experience it as an artist so that I could make it come alive on my canvas. That's all," Alex mugged.

"Oh.... You're good, Alex. You're very good! Did you get the right feeling, or will we have to do this again?" Vanessa joked.

"Well.... The inspiration was there, but I wouldn't want to lose it before I complete my masterpiece. A few more times would ensure just the right feeling in my work of art." Then he smiled broadly.

Vanessa laughed at his bedroom humour and nodded agreement.

She was there for more nude photography and rampant sex every evening for the rest of the week. Eventually, Titian completed his masterpiece and presented it to her. It looked every bit like the original, except that Vanessa could make out enough of her own facial and bodily features to know that he had painted her. She proudly hung it above the sofa.

The sex had been so good that Vanessa was sorry when the painting was finished.

****

During that busy week of posing and after-sex, Vanessa managed to keep up with her excellent lessons about the art and culture of the Renaissance period. Marie was about a week behind her, still finishing her material about the Crusades.

However, by Friday, Marie made a point of having lunch with her friend, hoping to persuade Vanessa to bring her along on another journey into the past. Marie was burning for more sex, remembering what had happened almost two weeks ago.

"Students tell me that you've been giving great lessons about art during the Renaissance. They mentioned that you brought in images of some of the Italian masters. Is it true that they discussed pictures like 'The Rape of Lucretia'? Don't you think you were taking a risk there? Total nudity and a very adult theme?"

"Not at all. I explained that this work hangs in world-class galleries, enjoyed by millions of people every year. We studied it as culture, not pornography, and they were actually very mature about it."

"The Renaissance is such an interesting period in history. Vanessa, wouldn't you like to go back there, and... well, look around to get the feel of that time?"

Her friend saw right through her, but it was fine because she had been thinking about the same thing, now that her painting was finished and hanging in her apartment.

"Come over tomorrow night ready to time travel. Bring some wine and sleepwear to stay over if you'd like. But we absolutely will not be doing it again on Sunday. I was tired half the following week!"

Marie was definitely on board and wondered what might be in store for her. On Friday night she decided to get herself thoroughly prepared for time-travel sex the following evening. She showered and trimmed excess pubic hair for her anticipated lover.

Afterwards, she knelt in front of her big dressing mirror, spreading her knees apart and tilting up her pelvis. Then with a mirror angled between her legs, she used the greatest of care in pruning until virtually no curls remained.

Spread wide, her pussy gaping open, Marie felt like a total slut. Some body cream was at hand and as she caressed it into her exposed flesh, there came a rising need which must be satisfied. Watching herself intently in the mirror, Marie rubbed out a crushing orgasm, the best one like this in many years.

She smiled back at the mirror, confident that she was ready now for whatever the Renaissance would bring her way Saturday night.

That evening, the two friends sipped their wine and had plenty more at hand. Marie had noticed Vanessa's new painting hanging above her sofa and she was familiar with the piece. But the more closely she looked at it, the more she realized there was something different.

Lucretia seemed familiar to her. There was something about the curve of her cheek and the sheen of her hair. She had seen the shape of that nose and the full lips before. A glance at Vanessa's side profile was a match... but no, it couldn't be. Or could it? Marie didn't know.

Before long they retired to the bedroom to dress for the evening. Marie had brought a sheer ivory peignoir set which looked like a long gown from centuries ago. After her Crusades experience, she was no longer shy with Vanessa. In fact, she felt very daring and sexy with her naked body almost fully visible.

Vanessa slipped into something similar in pink. They were ready to seduce anyone from antiquity who came their way tonight!

Then, they began to read about Renaissance art and morality, Marie first:

.... "Female dancers not infrequently performed on the stage and elsewhere absolutely naked. Artists looked down their noses at the rules and regulations of sexual behaviour, and lords and ladies agreed with the artists. Among great folk, these rules and scruples concerning virginity were made little of. How many girls of the Great World did not take their virginity to the marriage bed! "....

She passed the old book to Vanessa to read aloud from the same page:

.... "Artists found a ready market for erotic pictures, even pictured perversions, masterpieces of this kind were sold by street hawkers, letter carriers, strolling players, even at the great country fairs. All the perversions found a place in this period. Prostitution prospered in income and prestige; it was in the Renaissance that its practitioners came to be called courtesans."....

[Will Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume VI, NY: Simon and Schuster, 1957, "Morals", p. 760.]

They laughed and talked about the immorality of Renaissance times. Both of them were surprised by the fact that stage nudity and erotic pictures were around five hundred years earlier.

Vanessa was fresh from her stimulating week of posing and sex with Alex, the superintendent, so she wondered what it might be like to a courtesan back in time. The way Marie was feeling, she was eager to pursue this topic. Words from the passage they were reading swirled inside their heads:

"Prostitution prospered in income and prestige"

Prostitution... prospered in income... and.....

Prostitution......prospered......in income.....

Prostitution...... prospered........"

Soon the wine combined with the Power of Words to seize control of their minds. They were transport back in time to a noisy drinking establishment along a busy street. Carriages were arriving out front, leaving prosperous gentlemen off for an evening of fun. They crowded inside, looking to see what wenches might be available tonight in the rooms upstairs. Their eyes soon fell upon Vanessa and Marie.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12