Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women were obviously available, dressed in very sheer gowns which displayed most of their charms. They could see the tall brunette's big tits and erect nipples tight against the almost transparent fabric. The shorter blonde's ivory gown showed off her buxom body, offering a fine arse, perhaps one that she would give tonight?

Gentlemen began to congregate around them- some recognizable men, when Vanessa looked more closely. All six of the resurrected from the apartment building were among them.

A large man, with a tattoo visible above his collar asked: "Will you ladies be entertaining us tonight?"

A second big man with body designs added, "Down here, and upstairs too?"

"So many men! What say you, Marie, my friend?" Vanessa asked.

"I say that we fuck tonight, but first we dance!"

This brought a loud cheer, and the men gathered close around the pair, eager to touch and squeeze their half-naked bodies. Vanessa and Marie broke loose and hastened to the stage at one end of the crowded room. All the men crowded in front, about chest-level with the platform. They were eager for a show from these attractive entertainers.

Two players with instruments set some dancing music and the women threw themselves into it. They skipped around rhythmically to traditional tunes of the era, turning about, sometimes dancing together, sometimes apart.

Their energetic display made them warm, so first one then the other removed her sheer outer gown, leaving only 'little nothings' underneath. More flesh than ever was on display.

The drunken men sang and clapped along with the music, which gradually became faster and faster. Now Vanessa and Marie loosened the ties at the top of their skimpy underpinnings. Then came the second tie and their tits were free, bouncing and swaying as they gyrated on stage. Still, they were perspiring heavily, so the third and final ties were undone, leaving what little they wore held only by their arms.

Soon they were completely naked, their entire bodies blatantly exposed on stage, just like the old book had described. Their breasts moved to the music of the players, nipples stiff with stimulation. Their naked bodies glistened in the candlelight of the big room, their hair now flying in disarray around their heads.

Sometimes they deliberately bumped their pelvises together, sending the crowd into a frenzy. Their dancing went on until they couldn't continue for lack of breath. Vanessa called for the musicians to stop, then stood with her hands on her hips, her beautiful body dripping with perspiration.

Every man's eyes burrowed into them, straining to see more of the hidden depths into which they yearned to press their swollen cocks. Both women were visually fucked without restraint from the crowd.

"Who will have us tonight?" Vanessa shouted.

They cheered almost to a man.

"Too many. We will choose who will go up with us. No others." Marie stated firmly.

Then Vanessa and Marie, two wicked courtesans, pointed out the six men from the apartment building- the living dead who had blended in with the drinking crowd.

"These men alone will have us tonight. No others! And they must pay heavily, or they will be replaced. You six gentlemen, escort us upstairs when we have dressed."

In the midst of considerable jostling and grabbing at their bodies, the six managed to get Vanessa and Marie up into a private room reserved for pleasure. Once inside, they locked the door and pushed a very large bureau against it, fearing the sex-mad crowd outside might try to force the door. There were two beds along the walls, with about four feet of space between them. This is where the women would ply their trade with the fine gentlemen.

Vanessa pointed to building superintendent Alex, and beckoned him forward as her first and favourite. Marie did the same with the younger of the two brothers, the man with whom she had very satisfying sex as Countess DuMonde during the Crusades.

Tonight, they were not cheap whores who would take on two or more men at once. Sex with a better class of slut meant that the others could only watch and wait for their turn after the fortunate first were satisfied.

Vanessa had come to enjoy sex with Alex very much and he did not disappoint. She lay beneath him spread wide and eager to feel his cock deep inside of her. Only he was allowed to kiss her lips, a privilege of the most favoured. Marie treated her DuMonde in the same way, even though he had too much alcohol in him this night and required her help to perform.

The superintendent set up a steady rocking motion as he plied Vanessa's tight pussy, lubricating by her excited desire. She gripped his shoulders tightly, clutching as he thrust his tongue into her mouth and his engorged cock into her eager body.

Impatient men had to listen to her passionate moaning and his resounding grunts as the two lovers climbed the ladder of lust. Being surrounded by watchers only increased Vanessa's urgency to come hard with her favourite fuck.

Marie was having difficulty with a drunken DuMonde, and finally had to push him aside for another. She pointed to the skinny guy fixated with breasts. She had never been with him before, but he seemed to be much more her size. The big men remaining could come into her later.

He took her missionary style, the position which would give maximum access to her pointed tits. To Marie's surprise, he was good with his mouth and his cock, taking her for a stimulating ride.

On the bed next to Marie, her girlfriend was in the throes of orgasm, her body bucking hard back against Alex's hard thrusts. Her excited cries rent the room and hastened her lover on to his own peak. When it came, he pumped jets of his sperm into Vanessa until he collapsed against her wet body from sheer exhaustion.

He was finished now, but she was not. The older of the two brothers scrambled to take his place. Vanessa needed to rest a bit after her intense exertion, so she knelt on the side of the bed and directed his large member into her mouth. Wrapping one hand firmly around its great girth, she pumped it as she sucked it hard.

At the same time, she caressed his big balls, correctly guessing that they would be full of cum for her. As Vanessa continued to suck, the older brother held her head and fucked her face. Then he unleashed a river of cum which filled her whole mouth and spilled out the corners.

Marie and the breast man were finished about the same time. He had pumped into her shaved pussy with furious intensity while she hung on, raking her manicured fingernails the length of his back several times.

She had never acted like such a slut before beginning this time travel with Vanessa. Now she reveled in such an experience. Her current partner unleashed his sperm, and she was ready for her last man of the night.

The two women each took one of the tattooed bikers onto the bed. They were well-stretched now and ready for the biggest cocks of all. Vanessa stroked her man hard as he lay on his back. Then she came over him and slid down his rod until he touched bottom.

Using her legs for leverage, she milked his member, riding up and down its length. Then she spun around to face his feet, continuing to move along his shaft. While she used her whole body to stroke up and down, Vanessa felt his hips lift off the bed in response. Soon, he groaned loudly as he exploded into her seeping vagina.

Marie had a more difficult time of it, complaining that her last customer was going to split her in two! However, he was a gentleman and eased into her tight confines ever-so-carefully, while she rubbed her own clitoris to distract from any pain. Then he was in, and together they set up a motion which she found most pleasing.

"Oh yes, fuck me just like that.... So good.... A little faster now.... Oh yeah!"

She could feel a rising need in her body as her gentleman pushed her libido to new levels with his big cock. The friction of rod in cylinder was lubricated by the thick fluid which saturated her pussy. Marie pushed back every bit as hard as the man pressed into her, and quickly lost herself in a frenzy of fucking. Then it was upon her:

Yes.... Yes.... Fuck me.... Fuck me hard.... More!... More!... More!... Yessssss!!!"

****

The next morning, two tired women sipped black coffee in Vanessa's lounge. From her chair, Marie had a clear view of her friend's new painting hanging above the couch. She studied it closely before she spoke.

"That's you, isn't it! I recognize some of your features there."

"Like what, Marie?"

"I know your hair, your nose, and those are definitely your big boobs. I've been seeing you naked recently, you know. It's you, isn't it?"

"Yes, I confess. Alex the superintendent did it as a gift."

"He can paint like that!"

"Certainly. He's the original Renaissance man, you know."

"You mean to say that he once lived during that time?"

"Yes, as Titian, the master Venetian painter. He's been resurrected many times since ancient Greece. I've gotten to know him very well lately."

"I wondered about that. I could see that he was more than just a paying customer to you in our recent travels. Is he, Vanessa?"

"I confess. I've fallen for one of the living dead, Marie. Can you believe anything so crazy as that!"

"Yes," she replied quietly, looking away.

There seemed to be something that Marie wasn't telling her.

Vanessa had no idea, but eventually she would learn the truth.

12