Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 05

Story Info
Why wouldn't superintendent Alex be doing Vanessa anymore?
5k words
4.32
3.3k
3
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

Readers: I hope you'll take a moment to rate the story and leave a comment. Another thing too. My story, Power of Words: Chapter 3 is at 4.67, and it needs one more rating to reach the 'Hot' level. Just one more. Thanks.

.

Senior history teacher Vanessa Wordsmith was serving half a dozen of her neighbours regularly. Sometimes she was at the centre of orgies with multiple partners, incredible sex like she had never known before.

And, she was happy doing this because it for the good of humanity!

There's an explanation.

An old man who used to live in her apartment left behind some old history books. He appeared to her twice in dreams, as the Spirit of Humanity, commanding her to read them and feel the Power of Words from the books. The words would take control of her mind, transporting her to past times and places. The Spirit said she could better teach lessons from the past if she had actually lived history.

At first, Vanessa felt uncomfortable because this time travel always included sex with six men from her building. She confronted Old Man Talmann about this, and he said not to be concerned. They had already lived long ago and were there to take her back to earlier time. Eventually Vanessa accepted that she was having wild sex with the living dead.

Vanessa became very friendly with building superintendent Alex, Mr. Talmann's grandson. Having been with many women since his first life in ancient Greece, he was the best lover she'd ever experienced. Vanessa kept coming back for more... and this had nothing to do with the good of humanity!

That's where this story begins.

****

Ever since Vanessa Wordsmith had come under the spell of the Power of Words, she had enjoyed sex through the ages. Now her favourite would be the beneficiary of another visit to his apartment.

"Oh yeah! That is so good, baby. Take it all! Take it all!" Alex groaned.

Right now, Vanessa knelt before him, one hand caressing his heavy balls, while she swallowed most of his big cock. She had just kissed and sucked him hard, and now he was enjoying her deep-throat skills. A little more and her pert nose was pressed right against his groin. He could feel her throat muscles constricting around his stiff member.

Vanessa withdrew quickly to catch her breath, then bobbed her pretty head a few more times before beginning to kiss down the length of Alex' shaft. Then, she took one long lick up from the base to the top. He compared her skills to the best oral he had enjoyed during his many lives.

When Vanessa started to deep-throat him again, Alex knew that he wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"Let me have you now. You're driving me crazy!" he gasped.

"Better than those Greek girls? Or those Roman women?" she laughed, as she came beside him and opened her legs. "Give me your best. Another one for the ages, OK."

Instead, Alex decided to continue the oral fun by tasting Vanessa's sweet pussy. His big hands went to her groin, thumbs spreading her lower lips wide open. Her clitoris was easy to find where the inner and outer pink flesh met. He used his tongue tickle her little button, causing her hips to suddenly buck as she gasped. Again, and the same response.

Then he kissed it, closing his lips around the swelling nub to suck it into his mouth. Vanessa went wild from the intense sensations, finally pushing his head away.

"Stop! I'll come if you keep doing that! Into me now. I'm ready!"

Now the two of them began to rut in earnest. Alex kissed Vanessa deeply as he slid his big cock deep into her eager body. She lifted her hips in response and before long they'd established a fluid rhythm of thrusts and parries, like two sword-fighters.

Alex and Vanessa were very good together, each knowing what the other liked; each knowing how to maximize their own pleasure too.

They were moving faster, Alex pushing ever harder and deeper, while Vanessa clung to his shoulders, pressing back. Beads of perspiration began to drip from his forehead and a sheen of moisture could be seen along Vanessa's lithe body. They were heating up, so Alex pulled out and helped his partner to her knees. Then he slid back into her sodden pussy from behind to continue their sport.

Grasping Vanessa's full hips, Alex again began to rock forward and back. She loved the feeling down inside, and automatically pivoted back to meet him, driving his engorged rod to the very bottom. At the same time, she brought a hand between her legs to her pussy. Finding her swollen clitoris, she fingered it in time with their movement.

Sensations were coursing through Vanessa's body now, emanating from her very core. Her vagina was gripping Alex tightly, causing him to groan with immense pleasure. Her clitoris was alive, a hungry, demanding thing, and she played it more rapidly with her practiced fingers.

This couldn't last much longer! Both of them were climbing higher and higher as Alex thrusted and Vanessa strummed her little nub.

"Fuck.... Harder, harder.... Fuck me so good.... Yeah.... Yeah!!"

"Baby, it's coming.... I feel it.... Not much longer.... Ugh, ugh, ugh.... Ugh!!"

And then Alex was there, slamming into her vagina like a crazed man, his body jerking in spasms of release. He pumped hard, again and again, each thrust adding to the massive volume of cum already delivered. Finally, he had no more and slumped to the bed, exhausted.

Vanessa wanted hers too, and her fingers knew how to do it. She moaned loudly as they furiously rubbed her protruding clitoris. It screamed for what it needed and was soon satisfied as tremors shook her body, bouncing her on the bed, Her stomach muscles clenched again and again until she could take no more stimulation.

Then she fell over onto the bed beside her resurrected lover.

****

Afterward, Vanessa and Alex lay beside each other in the afterglow of great sex. But now he had a rather serious look on his face. He seemed like he wanted to tell her something but wasn't sure if he should.

"What's troubling you tonight? The fact that I'm human and you aren't?" she joked.

"No, it's something else. My grandfather is very old. You know that already. But now he's coming near his end. He isn't at all well and he's asked me to talk to you about it."

"Oh, that's too bad. You must be upset about it?"

"Of course. We've been around for millenia. He's become pretty special to me."

"You mean the resurrected dead have feelings! I didn't think that you did."

"We do. I have feelings for him and... OK, I have them for you too, Vanessa."

"That's so nice to hear. I like you too, though honestly, I have to admit that a lot of it is just great sex."

He smiled knowingly. "When someone has lived as long as I have, there's plenty of time to get it right." Then he continued.

"Old Man Talmann is a good spirit. He's done his job well, recruiting people like you and your friend Marie to carry out his work. He has never lost sight of his goal, even in the darkest of times. Attila, Adolf, Osama- there have been times when I'm sure he was ready to give up. But he kept trying."

"You told me you were an ancient Greek warrior killed in battle. Where did he come from? Was he really your grandfather?"

"More my adoptive grandfather. He's as old as the first people on Earth, maybe right after the Garden of Eden. Who knows? My father was killed in battle when I was young and Talmann took his place. He helped me to grow into a warrior. A lot of good it did me, a spear right through my heart!"

"Now that he's dying, what will happen to his dream? You know, people learning from the past to avoid making the same mistakes?"

"It's complicated. He might become one of us. One of us might take his place. The work is so important that it must go on. I'm sure he'll figure out what to do."

"You say 'one of us'. How many of you are there? I mean, the living dead?"

"I don't know. Thousands? No, millions. We're everywhere. You know the six of us from this building. And you met Sally and a few of our friends from around the city."

"I'm curious. Alex. Can you tell me about the ones I know? Or is it secret?"

"Not secret at all. The two brothers are Romulus and Remus who founded the city of Rome. Raised by a she-wolf, they were very rough around the edges when I first met them. Time has mellowed them a bit."

"And my two biker neighbours?"

"They were in the ancient Persian military- my sworn enemies in the past. In fact, their troop killed me- my first death." Then he continued, "Since they moved in and we started up with you and Marie, we've become much better friends," he laughed knowingly.

"Yeah, I'll say! What about the guy who is always staring at my breasts?"

"Can't say that I blame him. His mother died back in ancient Egypt when he was a baby, so you can see where he gets his fixation. He's actually the oldest one of us all.

"And that blonde Sally? What's her back story?"

"She's from back in my time. Supposed to have lived on the island of Lesbos, so you can understand why she wants you, right? Sally has changed since then because now she goes both ways. That's why she likes to hang out with us. We all fuck her any chance that we get!"

Vanessa's curiosity was satisfied, so she went back to Old Man Talmann's impending end.

"Do you think you could take his place as the Spirit of Humanity? You've seen a great deal of human history already."

"I hope not. It would be very tough to give up the pleasures of human life. Being with you in bed like this makes me want to stay right where I am now- the building superintendent."

"I hope you stay too. But he's not well. Is there anything I can do?"

"You could go visit him. He's in Palliative Care at Southgate Hospital, so he's not coming out alive. Probably he'll give you a pep-talk because he's committed to his goal right to the end."

"I promise I'll go this weekend. Hey, want to come with me?"

"I think he'll want some private words with you. Otherwise, I'd come along to enjoy your company, Vanessa."

****

The old man looked even older than the last time Vanessa saw him. He now lay in a hospital bed, surrounded by monitoring machines, IV bags and tubes. The room was stark, conspicuously absent were flowers, except the bouquet which Vanessa had brought along. Old Man Talmann stirred, opened his eyes, and gave a faint smile when he saw his visitor.

"I was hoping you'd come. There's so much we need to talk about before..."

Vanessa cut him off. "I hope that you'll get better. Look at all they have going into you here," observing all the tubes.

"No, I've died before. I know what it feels like when it's coming, so I'm ready for it. Death is coming soon."

"Ohhh...." Vanessa didn't know what to say because she'd forgotten that he was not human.

"Vanessa, it is so important that you and your friend Marie keep reading from the book. Not just because of all the sex of course- mortals do have those basic needs- but on account of people today. They're not content with the past. They want to reshape it to the present, and it's not like that!"

He was getting agitated.

"Calm down Mr. Talmann," Vanessa said in a soothing voice as she took his hand. "What do you mean?"

"You have to teach young people that history happened at random. It didn't unfold in some grand design. No, it bumped along, bouncing off the walls of time, stumbling its way to the present. Some of it was good and some was not. Nowadays so many people want to erase the parts of it that they don't like, tearing down statues; changing street names; wiping away whatever doesn't suit their thinking. It makes me angry."

"It's true," Vanessa agreed. "Even monuments to kings and queens are being defaced right in our city.

"You have to stop them, Vanessa. You need to get young people to think, not just react. You need to have them see that erasing the past teaches nothing more than self-righteous intolerance. Trying to change history that way is wrong because nobody learns its lessons!"

"Yes, I understand what you're saying," she said, patting his hand, "We're just two history teachers, but we'll do our best. We really will."

"Good. And I want you to keep reading the old books about the past. If you do, I promise that you are going to enjoy your journey. I'm sure you know what I mean, Vanessa."

She blushed and looked away because they both knew how much she and her girlfriend looked forward now to experiencing history first-hand. Both of their sex lives were right off the chart now compared to a month or two ago.

"I will, Mr. Talmann. I will," she said earnestly.

"Yes, I know you will. Read it tonight. Invite Marie to stay with you. If you read about Will Shakespeare's time, I promise you an adventure as good as any you've known before."

"Yes I'll do that. I promise."

"So, it's goodbye now, Vanessa. I hope to see you again in another life."

She didn't know what he meant by that, and at the moment it seemed wrong to ask. Tears ran down her face as she kissed Old Man Talmann's cheek, then hurried out of the room without looking back. Vanessa held it together until she reached her car, then lowered her head and burst into tears, thinking about his impending death.

****

Saturday night Marie came after supper with her now-familiar sleep-over kit, complete with very sexy, sheer lingerie to get her into the mood. As if she wasn't already! She had been longing for this all week, her sex-crazed mind in overdrive at the prospect of more men from the past!

"Look what I bought for our trip tonight, Vanessa. I feel so sexy wearing these!" Marie grinned, opening her legs and lifting her pelvis. Vanessa could see that the sheer panties split from front to back, revealing her friend's private pink flesh.

"And this top too," Marie whispered in a slutty voice as she unbuttoned her blouse to show that her nipples protruded above the top edge of her tiny matching half-bra.

"I see what YOU want tonight, Marie!" Vanessa exclaimed. "Now let's read about Shakespeare like Mr. Talmann told me. He promised an adventure like we've never known before."

"Oh my god, Vanessa. I can't wait any longer!"

They opened the old book to the section Vanessa had marked in the afternoon, and took turns reading paragraphs to each other.

.... "As a man of the theatre Shakespeare knew all the tricks of the trade. He began his plays with scenes or words calculated to jolt the attention of his nut-cracking, card-playing, ale-swilling, woman-ogling audience. He took full advantage of the abundant properties and machinery of the Elizabethan stage...."

.... "He used all the jugglery of disguises and recognitions, all the shifts of scenery and the complications of a play within a play. Almost all the stories turn on improbable coincidences, concealed identities, and highly opportune revelations...."

[Will and Ariel Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume 7, NY: Simon and Schuster, 1961, in 'William Shakespeare' p. 99.]

The last sentence of the story echoed through the room. It reverberated in their heads until Vanessa and Marie once again fell under the hypnotic spell of the Power of Words:

"Improbable coincidences. Concealed identities. Opportune revelations"

Improbable coincidences... Concealed identities... Opportune....

Improbable coincidences.... Concealed ident......

Improbable coincidences....... "

As the spiraling phrases took control of their minds, they began to hear noise around them from the rowdy crowd in the London's old Globe Theatre. Vanessa and Marie sat high enough above the rabble at the foot of the stage that they would not have to mix with the lower classes. Accompanied by their gentlemen, the party of four were well-dressed and equally well-mannered.

In the style of the day, both women displayed almost nothing of their legs and almost everything of their breasts. Their full dresses reached almost to the floor, but scooped so low in the front that only the nipples and the underside of their tits remained hidden. Any sudden movement would expose the taut points, inviting the gentlemen to enjoy them with their eyes. Of course, all would be fully available later in private.

Tonight, Vanessa and Marie were accompanied by their husbands, the two bikers who were her neighbours in real life. They were big, tattooed men, safe to be with after dark in the streets of a major city. They had arrived by carriage driven by the two brothers, who also lived on the same floor. Among the lower classes in the pit, Vanessa thought she recognized the man who always stared at her tits, and that tough blonde lesbian, Sally.

The play was about to begin now, a Shakespearean comedy, 'Twelfth Night'. The audience jeered Malvolio, the lady Olivia's conceited and ridiculous steward. People in the pit threw food and garbage at him as he pranced around the stage dressed in bright yellow stockings. Vanessa had seen the play in real life and appreciated it even more in Shakespeare's time.

In the carriage afterward both couples were in a playful mood. The husbands took liberties with their wives, pulling them close and kissing their painted mouths. Vanessa and Marie returned their affections, and soon felt the kisses stray down onto their necks and their chests.

Before long both were moaning softly as their husbands sucked and pulled at their now- exposed nipples. Vanessa boldly squeezed her man's big cock, and Marie followed suit.

Suddenly the carriage stopped and the driver opened the door. There was an after-theatre reception for both couples to attend. Perhaps Shakespeare himself would be there? Maybe, but Vanessa was quick to notice two other guests- the breast man and his woman, the blonde lesbian. She tried to avoid eye contact, but could see Sally staring at her very intently. Now she was coming Vanessa's way.

The men were talking, so Sally leaned toward Vanessa's ear with this order:

"You're Vanessa, right? We were together in ancient Rome, and if you want it again, I'll be waiting for you out the back door in a few minutes."

She was right. Vanessa did want it again. Her expanding experiences in the past had come to embrace women, so she found herself passing through that door in short order.

Sally abruptly pulled her into the shadows of the alley, and locked her lips onto Vanessa's mouth, kissing hard. Vanessa opened and they Frenched with a passion. Sally firmly pulled the gown off the Lady's shoulders, freeing her tits for some rough attention. Then her nipples were pulled and twisted, rising into small peaks from the stimulation.

But Vanessa began to fight back, grasping Sally's tunic and lifting it over her face. Another tug and the tall blonde was naked from the waist up, her pointed tits free, nipples erect. Vanessa grabbed both and pulled at them, and Sally gasped with the sudden turn of events. They were on an equal footing now, and settled in for some fevered sex in the darkness.

Both brought a hand up under the other's full skirt, reaching for pussy, then delving deep into the wet flesh they sought. Their fingers soon found the other woman's clitoris and began to work it with their fingers.

Both were hot for it, spreading their feet apart for better access and sensation. Their other hand went to their partner's tits, squeezing the smooth white flesh, firmly rolling the eager nipples. At the same time, their lips ground together, while their tongues probed deep inside open mouths.

Sally had found the right spot below, making Vanessa writhe with the sensations from her throbbing button. She was panting for more, feeling totally aroused by the thought that anyone could walk out and see them. Vanessa rocked her hips as if she was fucking, seized by a rising need to come.

All at once her stomach and pelvic muscles contracted and released. Then again! And again! And again! As each sudden wave of sensation wracked her body, Vanessa shook uncontrollably until her legs felt so weak that she clung to Sally to support her. When Vanessa's body stopped moving, Sally sneered at her.

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12