Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

"There, you bitch! Did that satisfy you?"

"Now it's for you?" Vanessa stammered, offering to get Sally off.

"Don't bother. I'll get plenty tonight with him," she spit out, referring to the breast man.

Afterward. Vanessa straightened up her clothing and went back inside to find her husband and the other couple. She hoped they'd believe her cover story that she hadn't felt well so stepped out for some fresh air. Her legs still felt shaky after that hard orgasm a few minutes before.

****

When the two girlfriends awoke the next morning, they were both naked and very close to one another in Vanessa's big bed. Marie had stirred first and rested against her bedmate, caressing her breasts in a loving way, nuzzling into her neck. Vanessa opened her eyes slowly, surprised by her friend's apparent affections, her head buried against her skin. Marie wished her good morning and kissed her face.

"And a good morning to you, too. Did you sleep well last night?" Vanessa asked, taken aback.

"Yes, darling, I did. You were so amazing last night!' Marie exclaimed, her eyes wide.

"Ohhh.... I feel a bit hung over today. Umm... how was I amazing?"

Vanessa hoped they hadn't done what it seemed that Marie's affectionate wake-up appeared to suggest. She did notice an unusual taste in her mouth, a slightly acrid taste, in fact. Wonder turned to concern with her friend's smiling reply.

"Don't you even remember? We made love! I haven't done anything like that for so long, but when you got me started, I didn't want it to stop. That's what was amazing! We were so bad, doing it like that!"

"Like that? What do you mean?" Vanessa asked, trying hard to remember through the fog that seemed to envelope her brain.

"Like, right in front of our husbands, with them watching us do it. You don't remember that? It was the sexiest thing I've done in years, believe me!"

"I'm having some trouble recalling much. My head feels numb," Vanessa complained.

"Yes, love, you had too much to drink. But, that's when the real you came out. I didn't know until then how you really feel about me. And I thought we were just friends!" Marie hugged Vanessa tightly.

"Ohhh.... I guess you better tell me about it."

"Well... we came back to your place from the party after the theatre. You had disappeared for a little while there, and Mick, your husband was concerned that you weren't well. Anyway, everybody was feeling... you know... very horny, and it wasn't long before we were all naked in your bedroom. That's when it started."

"Uhh... what started?"

"Your husband wanted us to put on a little show for them. You started kissing me and then you were sucking my nipples. That really turned me on. Especially with the two men right beside us. It was really exciting. And we did a lot more too!"

"Ohhh.... I don't remember...."

"Well I do! I started to love you back, kissing and sucking like this," and Marie lowered her head, taking one of Vanessa's nipples into her mouth, her hand cupping the breast firmly.

Vanessa gently pushed her away and eased herself to the edge of the bed.

"I need to use the toilet, Marie. I'll be right back, OK."

When she got up, Vanessa felt very stiff, from her neck down to her legs. As soon as she sat down, pungent fluid began leaking from her body, confirming what she expected. She had been thoroughly fucked last night.

As she sat there trying to recall the events Marie had described, she had an image of the two of them having sex. She recalled her resurrected neighbours, Mick and Jerry, egging them on. Her face was buried in her girlfriend's pussy, her tongue lapping the juices she found there. Oh god, she really HAD done that!

Vanessa reached over for her toothbrush and paste, eager to get that taste of Marie's pussy out of her mouth. This was awful! Her girlfriend was now mistaking what had happened in the mind-controlled state brought on by the book as lesbian love.

How could she make Marie realize that it wasn't how she actually felt here and now? How could she tell Marie that she was still just her friend and time-travel buddy, not her lover?

Then a picture of the rest of the night came back to Vanessa. She was on her back with her legs spread wide and Jerry pounding into her body. Marie was arched across her at an angle, kissing her mouth passionately, with Mick thrusting into her girlfriend from behind.

She could hear their dream husbands talking and laughing, exclaiming how well the other's wife could fuck. It seemed that the two couples had swapped partners last night too! Evidently, it had been a wild time after the theatre.

Another image had Vanessa kneeling, bent over Marie's face, lips locked, tongues probing each other. Both were moaning into the other's mouth because their own resurrected husbands were fucking them hard now.

Vanessa's arse was high in the air and Mick was deep inside her pussy, reclaiming his wife, his big hands tightly gripping her hips. He was groaning ecstatically, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her. No wonder Vanessa's hips felt stiff and bruised today.

Then, it became difficult to kiss Marie as Mick slammed into her faster and harder. He was losing control, babbling out loud as he pumped his fat cock abruptly in penetrating jabs. He was coming, shooting great jets of spunk into her as spasms swept through his big frame. Then Vanessa could feel him slump down against her back, the sweat of their wicked labours slick between them.

When Vanessa returned to the bedroom, she quickly put on her robe and slippers. Marie sat up naked in bed and pouted.

"You're not coming back in with me for a while? I was hoping that you could love me some more. It was so amaz.... "

Vanessa cut her off abruptly, raising her voice a little.

"Look Marie. I'm going to make some coffee. You and I have to talk. In the kitchen."

****

Vanessa Wordsmith hadn't seen the building superintendent around for days. She went to his door one weekday evening after supper and tapped three times, their signal for her booty-call arrival. This time it went unanswered. She watched for him around the apartment building, but by the weekend there was still no sign of him.

On the weekend, Vanessa enquired about Alex with the men on her floor, but no-one seemed to know. Or at least they weren't telling her anything. The looks which the two brothers gave one another seemed to say they knew more.

When she asked the bikers next door, they also glanced toward each other before just shrugging their shoulders. What were they keeping from her?

Later that Saturday afternoon, two cube vans were parked outside the front door of the apartment. Workers from one were loading up a stack of furniture, while the driver and helper of the other unloaded their vehicle.

Two apartment dwellers were passing like ships in the night. Vanessa watched with interest from her balcony, wondering if this had anything to do with her resurrected boyfriend's sudden disappearance.

The next day, she instinctively glanced toward Alex' apartment as she passed by on her way out. There was a note on the superintendent's door that hadn't been there before.

"J.J. Talmann- Building Superintendent."

****

A few nights later, Vanessa was awakened from her sleep by three taps on her door. That was their signal! Was it Alex? She rushed to answer it, but first she put on the safety chain and opened the door a few inches. All she could see was a dark, hooded figure with white hair spilling around a shadowed face.

"Who is it?" Vanessa asked, her voice trembling because this figure seemed taller and bulkier than a similar shape she had twice seen in dreams.

"I am the Spirit of Humanity. Feel the Power of Words. You must read the book. Do it again and again," the dark figure commanded.

The voice was different, and yet familiar too.

"Is that you, Alex?" Vanessa whispered.

"Yes. Now I have my grandfather's job."

"I saw his name on your door."

"You'll see more of him around the building. And probably when you read. He's a handsome young man again. Now I'm the old one," Alex said sadly.

Vanessa was almost speechless by this sudden turn of events.

"You mean he's resurrected and living in the building!" she exclaimed.

"Read the old books. I know that the two of you will have a great time, living out scenes from the past. You know what I mean, right?" he said ruefully.

Then he managed a weak smile for Vanessa and added, "The lucky guy."

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12