Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 07

Story Info
What perverted sex drove Vanessa to orgasm in ancient Egypt?
5k words
4.82
3.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Vanessa Wordsmith had always longed to see Egypt. She carried mental images of the desert sun rising red, silhouetting the Great Pyramid of Giza. She wanted to watch the little sailboats- felucca- ply the crocodile- infested waters of the broad River Nile. And she longed to feel the dry heat of a land without winter, very different from her own country.

She was there now, trying to get her bearings in this new setting.

Though she was in the land of her dreams, thus far her visit had been confined to the interior of the Pharoah's magnificent palace, particularly some of its sumptuous private chambers. She was in one of them now, entertaining the ruler, dancing half-naked with two of his hundred or more wives.

First, Vanessa danced alone for him, moving close to his seated body, then withdrawing when he reached for her. Her whole form moved in complete seduction- her hips swaying, her pelvis grinding, both movements mimicking the sex act itself.

Her full breasts moved gently from side-to-side, half a beat behind the motion of her hips. They were barely contained by the small semi-sheer halter top above her bare stomach, and captured the Pharoah's full attention. He enjoyed watching his newest wife perform.

Vanessa's bare arms were part of the dance too, first reaching forward and then to the side in wave-like motion. The ringed fingers seemed to be alternately grasping for the ruler, then pushing him away with a flick of her jeweled wrists

Every part of her moved in time with the flute, her feet stepping in a small circle; her neck stretching in the direction of her arms, her face offering inviting lips to her husband. She was sensuous and supple, the embodiment of the female form.

Then Pharoah motioned for the other two wives to dance with her. A blonde, shorter than herself, and a full-figured redhead came forward, bowed to him, and quickly fell into step. Their bodies had been rubbed down with scented oils and exotic perfumes by the servants. All three wore heavy dark mascara that made their eyes look much larger and more expressive.

They were similarly attired, though in different hues of colour, parts of their bodies fully revealed or gauzily displayed. Each was adorned with fine golden chains around the forehead and bare midriff. Their wrists bore rows of thin golden bracelets and their fingers were laden with precious stones. Pharoah had immense wealth to lavish on his many wives.

They danced close to one another, sometimes joining a hand together and rotating like a wheel. Then their other arm would come forward and the wheel would reverse direction. They smiled and then pouted seductively, competing for the Pharoah's attention, for the right to his bed tonight.

This erotic performance left the ruler in a quandry. Which one would he choose for bed? His newest wife had the most voluptuous body, but the shorter blonde had taken him for a wild ride last month and he remembered it well. The redhead had been Pharoah's for many years and bedroom experience was her standout quality. It was a difficult choice, but also an easy decision to make.

Now the tempo of the music increased, and the trio of wives moved in time. Their hips gyrated wildly as their breasts swayed from side-to-side. Perspiration formed on pretty faces from the exertion. They joined hands again to dance in a circle. Suddenly, Pharoah reached forward, pulling all three into his lap, encircling them in his arms.

"To bed now wives. I will have all three of you tonight!"

****

Vanessa wasn't really in Egypt. It only seemed that way because she had been reading from the old books again. When an old man moved from her apartment unit he had left behind a stack of dusty history books. Her friend Marie would have tossed them into the dumpster, but Vanessa kept them, thinking they might be useful for her senior history class.

Since then, the powerful words of these old books had captured Vanessa's mind, transporting her- sometimes with Marie- on journeys to past times and places. Recently she had visited ancient Sumeria, where she was mistress to the high priest of the moon god, Sin. She had sinned plenty there with her new building superintendent, James Talmann. He was one of the resurrected dead who had lived many lives through past times.

All of Vanessa's time travel had brought her similar intense sexual experiences, always with her apartment neighbours or their friends. Most were exciting and orgasmic, although she did not enjoy being violated by a horde of barbarians during the invasion of Rome. After that, she threatened to stop reading the old books, but the Spirit of Humanity urged her to continue, so that she could teach her students to avoid the mistakes of the past.

Vanessa developed an emotional attachment to one of the resurrected, the original building superintendent, Alex. But, he had suddenly left his post, replaced by James Talmann. Turns out that they had switched roles, with Alex posted as the new Spirit of Humanity. Vanessa had unsuccessfully attempted to lure him back to the present-day world. She missed him very much, but now he was a spirit, not a man.

There had been no more reading from the old books in recent weeks. Vanessa's history course had reached a point where she was required to teach about the nation's government and laws. This was a mandatory central curriculum with fully prepared lessons which must be followed. For almost a month there would be no lessons from the past which she could unearth through the Power of Words.

Vanessa had come to know some of the life stories of the resurrected dead with whom she and teacher girlfriend Marie were having sex. Two brothers living in the building were Romulus and Remus, the founders of Rome.

Bikers Mick and Jerry had been Persian soldiers responsible for killing her heart-throb Alex, one of the brave Three Hundred at Thermopylae. But, all she knew about Ali, the sixth living dead, was that he had been an ancient Egyptian who lost his mother while young.

One day Vanessa was chatting with superintendent Talmann. Ali walked by, staring intently at her chest, as usual. When the two men greeted each other, he glanced at James briefly, then focused on his target once more. He always made Vanessa feel quite uncomfortable.

"What is with him always staring at my boobs like that! He is so rude!" she complained to Talmann when Ali was gone.

"Some sort of mother-less complex, no doubt. Lost her in ancient Egypt and never really recovered."

"Sad, but he is so annoying!"

"I'll talk to him about it. I know him from the past, so he might just listen to me when I remind him about the unwritten rules of today."

"Maybe I need a T-shirt with a message: 'Grow Your Own'" Vanessa joked.

"You can read the old books to put his back story into context. That's how the past is- a window to the present," Talmann remarked.

"Not sure I really care enough about Ali's story to read it, especially if you're going to straighten him out anyway."

"Tell you what, Vanessa. Read about ancient Egypt, starting with Ramses II and I guarantee you at least three surprises. In fact, one or two of them will astound you. You'll find it hard to believe!"

"Now you have me curious, James! I'll read the old book Friday evening."

****

Friday: it was finally time to find out the secrets of the book. Vanessa hadn't invited Marie to join her because this was really about her own curiosity, not for planning better history lessons. As always, Vanessa brought a bottle of wine to the lounge and curled up on the sofa.

She found the section about Pharoah Ramses II and began to read, fully expecting powerful words to take control of her mind and carry her to ancient Egypt.

.... "Ramses II, last of the great Pharoahs, mounted the throne. Seldom has history known such a picturesque monarch. Handsome and brave... his exploits in war were equaled only by his achievements in love.

He had his victories commemorated on a hundred walls and rewarded himself with several hundred wives. When he died he left one hundred sons and fifty daughters to testify to his quality by their number and their proportion. His offspring were so numerous that they constituted for four hundred years a special class in Egypt, from which for over a century her rulers were chosen...."

[Will Durant, The Story of Civilization, Volume 2, NY: Simon and Schuster, 1954, in 'Egypt: Decline and Fall', pp. 213-214.]

Vanessa found this amazing. Imagine having hundreds of wives! And 150 children! She wondered if she had read this correctly, so she went back to review the whole passage again. However, she didn't get very far before the words began to move in front of her eyes.

"Handsome and brave... his exploits in war... were equaled only by... his achievements in love."

"Handsome and brave..... his exploits in war..... were equaled only by..... "

"Handsome and brave....... his exploits in war....... "

"Handsome and brave....... "

It was hard to focus because the words on the page were spiraling slowly downward, like a large funnel pulling her into another realm. Everything around her changed. The sights, sounds and smells of a distant part of the world told Vanessa that she had been time transported by the Power of Words again.

She blinked her eyes several times, then realized that she was in an opulent palace surrounded by beautiful women and their servants. She was in Egypt now.

"Is this the palace of Ramses II?" she whispered to a woman close by.

"Such a foolish question! Did you just wake up? Of course! You should know because you are his newest wife. We compete with all these others for his slightest attention."

"So... he really has hundreds of wives. Where is he now? Off getting more of them?" Vanessa joked to hide her embarrassment.

"Probably inspecting his charioteers, the pride of his army. We dine with him later."

After another hour or so, a trumpet blast heralded the return of Pharoah. He was turned away from Vanessa, speaking with a group of his charioteers. As she watched these big men, she felt a strange familiarity about a couple of them when the group passed through the big room. Ramses never turned to acknowledge his welcoming wives, so Vanessa would need to wait until the meal to see him.

A pair of servant women whisked Vanessa off to dress her for supper. She was taken aback that they were naked from the waist up, but apparently that was customary among the lower classes in Egypt. They removed her clothing and wrapped a long silken robe around her body before adding slippers and golden jewelry.

Finally, Pharoah appeared, a very handsome man, wearing a magnificent headpiece in blue and gold, emblazoned by the image of a cobra head. When he looked out over his assembled wives, Vanessa examined his face closely and realized that Ramses II was actually James Talmann! Apparently, after a life as high priest to the moon god Sin in Sumeria, he had resurrected to an even higher status in Egypt.

More surprises: a dozen of Ramses' charioteers escort flanked him tonight at the front of the room, their captain closest to Pharoah. Suddenly, Vanessa recognized him as one of the bikers whom she had met at her neighbours' party! With that established, she examined the others more carefully and saw two more familiar faces from the same party.

"Why are the charioteers guests of honour tonight? Something special?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes, they're ready to chase down Moses and the escaping Israelites. The whole tribe will be trying to cross the Red Sea in a few days," was the reply.

Vanessa decided it was best not to interfere with history by warning the charioteers not to cross between the parted waters. She'd seen the movie, and it didn't turn out well for the Egyptians! Now she knew how some of the resurrected bikers she had met at her neighbours' party met their end.

After supper, Vanessa's servant women undressed her again. This time they clad her in the briefest of outfits, a semi-sheer halter top and pantaloons, with a wide expanse of bare midriff in between. Fine golden chains circled her waist and her forehead, while large rings of precious blue lapis lazuli adorned her fingers. One woman spent considerable time on her makeup, particularly her eyes and lips.

When she was ready, they brought her across the palace toward Ramses' private chambers. Two other small groups of wives and their servants were following the same route, when Vanessa again thought that she recognized someone. She was shocked by whom she thought it was, and resolved to get a much better look when tonight's wives were together again.

James Talmann- now Ramses II- had a huge sexual appetite, as Vanessa had learned when serving as his Mistress to Sin in Sumeria. Tonight he would entertain three of his wives, singly or perhaps together, depending on his mood.

In either case, Vanessa realized that she would be having sex with her new building superintendent again tonight. No wonder he had wanted her to read about Pharoah Ramses II!

First, Vanessa had a private audience with Ramses in which he welcomed her to his chambers. He complimented her on her beauty, and said that he had been assured that she knew how to please someone of his importance. She humbly bowed in agreement. Then he beckoned a second wife to join them, and then a third.

This was the astounding surprise which Talmann had promised. Her friend Marie was one of Ramses' many wives!

When their eyes finally met they stared at one another in amazement. It definitely was Marie, but how was that possible? She hadn't been at the apartment that evening, reading from the old books. Yet, she was here in ancient Egypt as one of Ramses' wives. That could mean only one thing- her friend was one of the living dead!

Before they recovered enough to say anything to each other, the Pharoah clapped his hands and music came from behind a curtain. Haunting sounds of ancient instruments filled the room as Ramses smiled at his three wives and spoke.

"First, you will dance for me alone Vanessa, then all three together. Just as we may be in bed tonight,"

****

The following morning Vanessa awoke feeling physically better than usual when she read from the old books. She lay naked in bed, her night clothes strewn across the floor, but she felt no aches and pains from hard use. However, there was a distinct sexual aroma about her, mixed with different feminine scents- perfumes she didn't use herself.

In the bathroom, she saw the remains of very dark eyeshadow sculpted well beyond the outer edges of her eyes. She never did her makeup this way. And she could see some bright red lipstick, on her mouth, around her breasts and elsewhere. Did that mean she had been having sex with a woman last night in Egypt?

In the shower, it didn't take her long to discover the origin of the sexual aroma. It was quite evident that she had been filled of cum, a common experience with her dream-like journeys. Vanessa told herself that after a coffee or two, she would probably be able to understand who she had been with last night. With practice, she was getting better at unravelling these mysteries.

Vanessa knew that James had told her to read about the ancient Egyptian ruler, Ramses II. And he had said to expect some real surprises. Then she remembered that Talmann had been the Pharoah in a previous life, a man with hundreds of wives.

And one of them was Marie!

"My god! Marie is one of the resurrected! How could this possibly be true?"

Vanessa phoned her friend immediately, and after several ringtones she finally answered, sounding as if she had been sound asleep immediately before.

"Hullo.... Uhh.... Vanessa what do you want?" She recognized her friend's number.

"Is it true Marie? Are you one of the living dead? I mean, last night you were one of Ramses' hundred wives in my trip through time and..." Vanessa blurted out.

"Why didn't you call me over before you read the book?" Marie shot back.

"Why would that make any difference?"

"I didn't want you to know, that's why."

"Why not?"

"Do you want a friend who was dead before?" Marie was angry.

"This is probably something we should talk about face-to-face, not on the phone. When can we get together today?" Vanessa said.

"Vanessa. We both had a very late night and I need some more sleep. I'll call you later."

And then Marie abruptly ended the call. She was not happy at all.

Hmm.... So, the two of them had a very late night. The more Vanessa thought about that, the more she remembered how and why they both were up late when they were in Egypt with James Talmann, AKA Pharoah, Ramses II.

Her mind went back to entering Ramses' private quarters to dance for him. She remembered how erotic it had felt to perform before his eyes and those of two other wives. Then, after a time, they had joined her in the dance, the three of them competing for a place in his bed that night. They were all so alluring that he had decided to fuck them all instead of choosing just one.

"Wives, prepare the new one for me. You know what she will like, I trust," Ramses commanded, after he led the three of them into the inner-most chamber.

"Yes, my Pharoah," they replied in unison, smiling at him seductively, for they knew there would be enjoyment in this delicious task with Vanessa.

Marie and the redhead surrounded Vanessa and stripped her clothing from her. Off came the silky pantaloons and halter top, along with the jeweled slippers, hair adornments, rings and bracelets. Only the fine golden chains around her forehead and midriff remained, sparkling in the light of burning oil lamps. Vanessa's naked body gleamed as she turned to help undress the other two wives.

They pushed Vanessa down into a pile of large, soft cushions beside the seated Pharoah, then descended on her body. Marie kissed her mouth while the other woman licked her neck. Vanessa could feel her excitement building as her girlfriend's tongue explored and she offered tongue in return.

By now, the third wife was licking and kissing Vanessa's pointed tits, nipples already at the alert. Pharoah Talmann watched with growing interest.

Vanessa pulled Marie closer as they continued to French kiss with rising passion. She could feel herself becoming damp as the redhead stimulated her nipples with deep and noisy sucking. Vanessa automatically moved her legs apart in invitation, and Marie quickly lowered a hand.

Practiced fingers dipped inside her vagina and came out very wet before smearing the pungent juices where Vanessa's inner lips merged. She gasped as a finger began to roll around her eager clitoris.

Now the redhead shifted her whole body down to Vanessa's mid-section and Marie brought her other hand to pull at an erect nipple, while continuing to French.

Little kisses from the third wife trailed down across Vanessa's stomach, heading toward her spread pink flesh, before she brought both hands to the new wife's outer lips, spreading them wide apart. Then her busy mouth replaced Marie's rolling finger on the now-engorged clitoris.

By now Vanessa was gasping and moaning as waves of sensation radiated out from her centre. The intimate attentions of these two wives felt amazing, before Marie took it up another notch by thrusting two fingers into Vanessa's vagina, pumping them like Ramses' forthcoming cock.

Creamy juices bubbled up from inside, filling the small chamber with the sharp aroma of sex, while the new wife's cries of extreme pleasure rent the musky air. Pharoah was smiling broadly now, watching his three wives at play.

Then Ramses simply raised his hand slightly and all stimulus was quickly withdrawn. Marie withdrew her tongue from Vanessa's mouth, and her fingers from the taut nipple and sodden pussy. The redheaded wife stopped sucking Vanessa's swollen clit, and took away the hands spreading her lips apart. They looked toward their ruler, then rose to remove his clothing. He was ready to fuck his new wife.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12