Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Pharoah was naked now and Vanessa smiled wickedly as she examined his magnificent cock. Long and thick, it was just what she needed in her aroused state.

She boldly reached forward to grab it, her other hand cradling his sizeable balls. In short order, her lips were locked around the sensitive head, sucking vigorously as she gazed up into Ramses eyes.

He smiled down at her, already pleased with this new wife.

As Vanessa worked over his dick, Talmann had her shift position so that he had full access to her pussy. It was already soaked from the efforts of his two other wives, so he had no difficulty slipping fingers inside. One, two and finally three digits ensured smooth passage for his large appendage. Meantime, Vanessa had drawn it to full dimension, and Ramses was ready to put his rod to use.

"On your knees, wife," he commanded, and came to his own right behind her, adding, "Wives, watch us so you might judge her performance. Will she drive you two to fuck even better than usual? I shall soon find out."

Vanessa gasped as he grabbed her hips firmly and slid his member to her very depths. The man was big! And evidently very fertile, based on the legions of children he had sired. Wasting no time, Ramses began to plunge forward and then withdraw, quickening the pace as he gauged his new wife's response. He smiled, recognizing that he had a spirited woman at the end of his staff. She liked sex!

"Join us now, wives!" Ramses ordered. "Let us see how she comes."

Now Marie and the red-head came to the rug, one behind Pharoah and the other in front of Vanessa. Marie held the root of his cock, helping him push it into his new wife. Meanwhile, the other offered her spread pussy to Vanessa's mouth as she slid beneath, her face immediately below the union of penis and vagina. She kissed Ramses balls as they swung just above her.

Marie watched for a time from behind Pharoah, her hand still wrapped around the base of his tool. Then she crouched crab-like in front of Vanessa, legs wide, offering her spread pussy for pleasure. The new wife lapped it up, lost in the stimulation of the big cock probing her from behind. She could feel herself beginning to succumb to the intense pleasures in which she was greedily indulging.

Marie's pussy was gushing juices in Vanessa's face, while the redhead beneath her had now begun to kiss and lick the private flesh gripping tightly around Ramses' big cock. With three people stimulating her like this, Vanessa found the sexual sensations almost overwhelming. She could not remember being so thoroughly fucked and loved before. It was intoxicating!

"Oh fuck.... Pound me, my Pharoah.... More cock.... More cock!" she babbled as the fire inside her burned hotter and hotter.

Ramses gripped Vanessa harder and drove his groin sharply against her buttocks. Sexual sounds filled the area around the four of them, only to be muffled by the thick hangings along the walls. The slap of bare flesh; the cries of delight; the moans and groans of pleasure- none of these would escape to the outer chamber, where guards lounged and servants waited.

Ramses' new wife fucked well, and he soon found himself pushed to his limits. As he arched forward, a huge cry announced his orgasm. His thighs took on a life of their own, rocking faster than ever, launching great bursts of his fertile seed deep into his new wife. He continued to thrust for a long time.

This was all Vanessa needed to reach the top herself. Her vaginal muscles clenched and released around Pharoah's invading dick, literally milking it dry, and sending her body into spasms of intense pleasure.

She arched her back upward and rocked in time with her master until her own orgasm gradually subsided. When she opened her eyes again, the other two wives were smiling their approval of her sexual performance. Yes, it had been superb and Pharoah was pleased, no doubt.

Vanessa Wordsmith's memories of her time in Pharoah Ramses II bedchamber last night were suddenly interrupted by her cellphone ringtone. She could see by the number that Marie was calling her back.

"Sure, I have some time to talk right now Marie. No, there's no one else here, so we have privacy

"Vanessa, we'll get together soon, but I need to tell you more about what you discovered about me last night. I'm sure it came as a shock. Nobody else knows anything about it, not even my adoptive family. You must never say anything, Vanessa, or it would ruin my life."

"Of course. I won't say anything, the same as you'll tell no-one about our time-travel and the sex we have in other times."

"Well.... Here's my resurrection story. Ancient Egypt was my first life, born into a prominent scribe's family. My parents offered me to Ramses, expecting his favour and they were not disappointed. I was very good and became one of his favourite wives. You experienced some of that with me last night."

"That's a little awkward, isn't it? We're good friends in this life, nothing more, right?"

"Vanessa, we learned that from our Shakespeare visit. What happens in the past stays in the past. Don't let it ruin our 21st century friendship, OK?"

"Sure, I'll try hard to forget what we did, but it won't be easy."

"Back to my past lives: I died of old age in Egypt, but Ramses outlived almost all his wives- died in his nineties! After that, my cycle of rebirth didn't turn out well at all. I died in Europe during the Black Death, then again in the slums of London in a cholera epidemic.

"That probably explains why you took so well to being transported to the past when we read from the old books?"

"Absolutely! With premature deaths, I didn't get to enjoy much of the best in life after ancient Egypt. Even in the present I don't get much excitement, other than from the books."

"Marie, do you know anything about Ali? He's from Egypt and Talmann said I would learn his story, but I didn't."

"Get ready for this, Vanessa. I was his adoptive mother there."

"What! You must be joking!"

"No. He was the son of my favourite personal servant. Her husband drowned in the Red Sea with the other charioteers chasing Moses. Then she became ill from one of the seven plagues and asked me to care for her baby, Ali."

"Incredible!"

"I arranged a nurse-maid for him, and as he grew older, I saw to his education."

"So what's with his breast-fixation?"

"Ali was an orphan. I provided for him but never really bonded, so a series of caretakers brought him up. He never had a real mother. Maybe that's the reason?"

It certainly had been an exciting bit of time-travel: great sex plus several astounding discoveries, just like the building superintendent had promised.

****

Later that morning, there was a knock at the door- three knocks in fact. What did James Talmann want this early in the day? It had better not be a booty call at this hour.

"Hi Vanessa. Hope you liked your journey last night," he grinned, adding, "I certainly did. Thanks!"

"The pleasure wasn't just mine," Vanessa joked, referring to the two other wives who had been part of her initiation into life with Ramses.

"I said you'd be surprised if you read from the book. What did you find most unexpected?" he asked.

"So, James, I didn't know that you were Pharoah Ramses II in one of your past lives. You've come down a few pegs to building superintendent, haven't you?" Vanessa joked before continuing. "Marie as one of the resurrected was really incredible, and then some!"

"And Ali as her adoptive son?" he added.

"Sad story. But I still don't like him staring at me."

Vanessa had something to ask of James. She had grown tired of the resurrected dead who were accompanying her and Marie on their time travels.

"James, I like brawn in a man, but some brains would be nice too. The four of them- the bikers and the brothers- have just one thing on their minds- fucking me! Can't you get someone else to replace them?"

"I suppose you'll stop reading if I don't, right? So what would you like instead?"

"Get them out and move some women my age next door to me. I need more female friends. And, maybe a young couple could take the brothers' apartment. Find people with something in their heads this time."

"OK, I'll see what I can do."

The following weekend brought a flurry of trucks and vans to the apartment, tying up the elevators for much of the day. Talmann was outside directing things, and from her balcony, Vanessa could see the four resurrected men leaving. They weren't happy about it, and were venting their anger on the superintendent. She knew the reason, and chuckled to herself.

The incoming tenants filled the bill. A comely blonde and brunette arrived, directing the movers to the apartment next door, vacated by the bikers. A handsome couple came later, and he carried most of their things inside single-handedly, with only a little help from the superintendent.

"Now, if he just has some smarts, he will be perfect!" Vanessa salivated as she watched.

She could hardly wait for more adventures with these new resurrected dead.

Watch for the last story in this series. In Chapter 8, Vanessa and Marie will meet their new neighbours in the secret chambers of the Marquis de Sade's mansion.

I hope you'll take the time to rate my stories. Thanks.

12