Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 08

Story Info
How did Marquis de Sade torture a time-travelling teacher?
5k words
4.8
3.7k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers

Readers: I have a favour to ask. Chapter 7, Orgasm in Egypt (4.89), needs only one more rating to reach ten, necessary for a Hot designation. Please rate it, along with this one, of course. Thanks.

The Marquis de Sade

Vanessa Wordsworth began to join building superintendent James Talmann for coffee on the weekends. After some very satisfying sexual time-travel encounters with him, she found the man increasingly good company.

He was amazing in bed, proven by their time together in ancient Sumeria and Egypt. And he was committed to preserving the past as it really was, not the way contemporaries were always trying to reshape it. Furthermore, he was genuinely interested in her history classes.

"What have you been teaching about lately, Vanessa?" he asked one Saturday morning.

"The students are interested in book-burnings, and ways that authority has tried to prevent free speech."

"Great topic! Right at the core of the problem as I see it."

"I suppose it always went on, didn't it? Long before Nazi Germany."

"Yes. Censorship was a way that governments aimed to limit free thinking. It is still widespread today; like, Internet control in China."

"Any past examples you can think of James?"

"Hmm.... The Marquis de Sade comes to mind right away. Did you know that he spent a lot of time on the run because of his ideas and practices?"

"I'm not surprised. He was a real sadomasochist."

"Yes. His free-thinking views were considered so dangerous in France that he spent plenty of time in hiding or in prison. Read about him. You might find his life story and books very interesting."

"Yeah, right. I suppose you'd be the Marquis if Marie and I time-travelled?"

"Absolutely not. I didn't live in that time and place. I assure you."

"In that case I might read about him. But first I'll ask Marie if she's interested or not."

Of course she was.

****

That evening Marie arrived with her familiar overnight bag, ready for another adventure through the Power of Words. Vanessa had told her they'd be reading about the Marquis de Sade, but that didn't deter her friend. She was enjoying her time-travel experiences a great deal because she was one of the resurrected dead herself, something Vanessa had discovered in ancient Egypt. Now Marie was eager to live in times and places which she had missed along the way.

It was time to bring out the old book again. Both were curled up comfortably on the sofa, wine glasses in hand, ready for another experience. Now customary, they wore sheer gowns over their naked bodies, fully aware that they would soon be fucking people from the past. "Who?" and, "How much?" were the exciting questions as they opened the book and began to read:

.... "Count Donatie-Alphonse-Francois de Sade (1740-1814) came from a high-placed family. But he seethed and fermented with sexual imagery and desires. After an affair involving four girls he was sentenced to death for crimes of poisoning and sodomy. He escaped, was captured, then released, and fled to Italy....

.... He was imprisoned after having published 'Justine' (1791) and 'Juliette' (1792). They were novels of sexual experience, normal and abnormal; the author preferred the abnormal, and spent his considerable literary skill in defending it. All sexual desires, he argued, are natural and should be enjoyed with clear conscience, even deriving erotic pleasure from the infliction of pain. In this last sense he became immortal. He spent the last years of his life in various prisons, wrote clever plays, and died in an insane asylum...."

Will and Ariel Durant, The Story of Civilization, XI, NY: Simon and Shuster, 1975, 'Sexual Morality', p. 132)

The phrases from the old book swirled in the air, curling in a slow downward spiral, carrying Vanessa and Marie with them. The words echoed in their minds. Vanessa and Marie were helpless to resist the suggestive phrases and images that the book conjured up, their brains succumbing completely to the Power of Words.

"Seethed and fermented with sexual imagery and desires."

"Seethed and fermented... with sexual imagery... "

"Seethed and fermented..... with sex..... "

"Seethed and fermented....... "

Were the spiraling words descending into Hell, the home of de Sade, dragging the two women to the depths of sexual degradation? For the first time since the barbarian hordes invaded Rome, Vanessa felt fear about this journey. Were they destined to meet the Marquis and undergo some horrible torture at his hands? Or would he exquisitely balance pleasure and pain to give them sex like they'd never dreamed of before?

Then they stood shivering- with fear and excitement- in some damp, dark place built of stone. There was neither sound nor colour, just a dark and sullen atmosphere which seemed to deaden their senses. They began to search for a door, even a window by which to get out, but they found none. Then there were heavy footsteps echoing in the distance.

"Listen Vanessa," Marie whispered nervously, "someone is coming this way."

"Yes, over there. Maybe there's a corridor behind that panel?"

The footsteps stopped, very close now, in the direction of the panel. A hidden door suddenly swung inward, and a blazing torch blinded their eyes. Then a dark figure reached up to mount the torch into an iron ring on the wall. The women could see a tall, slim man, all in black, most of his facial features hidden in the shadows beneath his brimmed hat. He spoke in an ominous, low voice.

"Justine and Juliette, I've been waiting a long time for you to return. Follow me up to my chambers where you'll be much more comfortable."

"Who are you?" Vanessa asked in a trembling voice.

"You don't know me? I know you so well. Intimately, one could say. I am the Marquis de Sade, of course. I brought your stories to the world. Come with me now," he ordered.

Marie whispered to Vanessa: "Justine and Juliette? Does he think that we're the title characters from his books?"

Vanessa nodded agreement, then gathered her courage to challenge the Marquis.

"Will you harm us if we come with you?"

"Harm you? No, but I will give you pleasure like you have not known since I wrote your stories. I assure you that you will not regret coming to my chambers." Then he added in a calming voice, "Please, follow me. You have travelled far. I have refreshment and entertainment for you."

What choice did they have? That door appeared to be the only way out of the dark, damp room- a dungeon of sorts. The women had no idea what lay beyond the room, even if they did somehow escape. The Marquis was offering the only exit, and they must take it.

As they trooped behind de Sade along a curving stone corridor, it seemed like they were in a castle or fortification of some kind. The corridor and a few short flights of stairs gradually led upward. Then, after walking about a hundred paces, he pressed something on the wall and another door swung inward. Stepping through it, all three stood in a luxurious room, with a deep crimson carpet and erotic wall hangings. The colours suggested an overall effect of Hell.

"You are welcome in my chateau."

He pulled a cord, and moments later a impeccably dressed butler arrived.

"Yes, Master?"

"Fetch us red wine- a large carafe to begin with. Four goblets. And summon Mistress."

"I think it's Ali," Marie whispered as she studied the butler before he left.

At that point, the Marquis turned to them and with a flourish, removed his hat, followed by his black cape. A glimmer of recognition slowly came to Vanessa. As she studied his height, his hair, the moustache, and the curve of his cheek, there was a familiarity. Of course! The man who had just moved into the apartment building with a woman. He had been the Marquis de Sade!

It occurred to Vanessa that it might not have been a good idea to ask the superintendent to find some new resurrected dead for the building. The master of sexual torture was not the kind of man she had in mind!

Vanessa and Marie wished that they knew more about the stories of Justine and Juliette mentioned in the old book. They were aware that the novels contained normal and abnormal sexual experiences, evidently wicked enough that the author was tossed into jail for his perversity. The tales of the two women mixed pleasure and pain, a combination which de Sade believed 'natural', enjoyable. Would he be inflicting some of this upon them tonight? They cringed.

In a short time, the Mistress and the wine arrived. She kissed de Sade passionately and he caressed her almost bare breasts before dropping his hand to her shapely hips. The butler left and the two pairs faced one another. De Sade and his Mistress were the picture of evil: him in black, her in blood red.

They made a fine pair, de Sade hulking, haughty and handsome; Mistress slender, sexy, and stacked. The woman seemed familiar, probably the wife or girlfriend who had recently moved into the apartment building with de Sade. But Vanessa had been so preoccupied with the guy on moving day that she couldn't be sure.

"Mistress, we have special guests tonight. Old friends of mine whom I know very well. Justine and Juliette, two sisters whose lives are known to so many through my hand. That one is Justine," he said, bowing his head to Vanessa, "And she is Juliette. Sisters, this is my favourite Mistress.

The three women smiled at each other, Justine and Juliette admiring Mistress' striking velvet gown. In the style of the times, it scooped very low in the front, revealing most of her ample breasts. In fact, the upper half of each aerole was on display, almost to the tip itself!

"You stare at my bosom. Am I too exposed for your tastes? De Sade prefers that I should be less modest, not more," and she turned to look into his eyes.

"Yes, my little whore. You must not hide what nature has given you," he smiled, and reached forward with both hands to slide the top of the dress down so that her unrestrained firm tits were perched naked above her lowered neckline.

"There, my sweet slut. So much better. Does she not have beautiful tits? And her nipples are succulent. She loves to have them stimulated, don't you Mistress?"

She only smiled again and nodded affirmatively, all the while watching for Justine and Juliette's reaction.

De Sade reached forward and boldly took each nipple between his fingertips, pulling and rolling them firmly. Mistress closed her eyes and moaned softly, clearly enjoying what he was doing to her in front of his guests. After a few minutes he released his grip, leaving her pink flesh projecting out significantly. Mistress pushed her chest forward proudly, before adding:

"It is expected that a woman undress this way in this chateau. Lower your tops now to show us your delights." Sensing some hesitancy, she added in a soft voice, "You must do so to please your host tonight."

The sheer gowns which Vanessa and Marie wore for this journey were readily adaptable to this style of undress. They looked at each other, shrugged, and untied enough of the stays which held up their gowns to release their unsecured breasts. The Count and his Mistress closely examined both women.

"Your nipples are lovely, Justine," the Marquis noted. "Ripe fruit on the tree is to be tasted, no?" He continued, "Mistress, you may enjoy Juliette's bounty now too."

What followed took Vanessa and Marie completely by surprise. First the Marquis, then his whore, lowered their heads to suck one nipple while they rolled the other in their fingers. The guests could feel themselves becoming warm as their sensitive skin was subjected to such pleasurable treatment. Then, at almost the same time, both of them yelped. They'd been lightly bitten, right on the tip! Their hosts were not apologetic.

"Justine and Juliette, you of all people know that pleasure and pain are both natural," the Marquis grinned devilishly. "And they mix so well. Fill your goblets and bring them to the next chamber with us. We have some stimulating entertainment to offer."

The new room was darker, with large candles burning in each corner, casting light through the shadows. As their eyes adjusted to the dim light, Vanessa stepped back, because two naked women were held by chains secured to rings along the side wall. Both might have been reasonably attractive, but they seemed poorly cared for. Their hair was tousled, and their bodies bore the red stripes of a whip. Were they prisoners of some sort?

"These are our sex slaves, bought from pirates," de Sade stated matter-of-factly. "They live only to pleasure us and our guests. The blonde takes it in the arse, and the red-head likes oral- perfect for me and my whore," he continued.

Then he went to the wall and released their chains, though Vanessa could see that they each still had a large ankle weight dragging from one leg. They would not be able to escape.

"Ah, my pretties. Our guests have come to see you perform tonight. Begin by showing how you love each other," he ordered, and reached for a little leather whip along the wall. "Step out into the light so our guests can see your lovely bodies."

Vanessa had her first good look at the sex-slaves and realized that they were the two room mates who had recently taken an apartment right next door to her! The red-head and the blonde- they were resurrected dead. However, the slaves didn't seem to recognize her because they hadn't met around the apartment building.

In short order, the two grasped together tightly and began to French kiss passionately. Apparently it wasn't enthusiastic enough for the Marquis, because he cracked his whip across the blonde's buttocks and gave an evil laugh. After that warning, they became much more animated in their movements, running their hands across breasts and between legs.

Then they fell to their knees facing the other, legs wide apart to make their pussies fully accessible while they kissed. As they roughly rubbed each other, Marie could feel herself becoming quite aroused by the wanton sexual display.

De Sade cracked his whip again, this time flicking the leather across the red-head's back. Perhaps it was a signal, because she fell to the floor as if in pain, while another snap brought the blonde down too. They lay head-to-toe and soon were locked together that way, sucking and kissing each other's sex. The sting of the whip across her back told the blonde on top to increase her efforts.

Both began to moan as they gorged themselves on womanly flesh. Marquis and Mistress, Justine and Juliette watched the spectacle with great interest, but before either slave came to orgasm, Mistress ordered them apart.

"You must prepare for our enjoyment and that of our guests. Remove our clothing and hang it neatly or you will be punished," she threatened.

Both cowered in a servile way as the blonde undressed the Marquis while the red-head tended to Mistress. The two time-travelers wore little and quickly took care of themselves. Soon all six people stood naked.

"You, on all fours sideways to our guests," de Sade ordered the blonde.

"On your back, legs apart," Mistress commanded the other, adding, "Justine and Juliette, you may join at any time. Or perhaps after we have finished with them?"

****

The following morning, Marie woke first, and showered to relax her tired muscles. She could tell that there had been a serious workout, and that she'd been thoroughly fucked last night. Then Marie remembered that they had travelled to the Marquis de Sade's chateau and realized that he must have dealt out some wild sex. However, she bore no marks of torture, though her nipples did feel very tender.

While she was toweling herself dry. Vanessa stumbled into the bathroom for her turn, mumbling, "Morning," and nothing more. Marie noticed right away that she was struggling, probably from some very rough sex. Her wrists both were rubbed raw, and when she turned to enter the shower, Marie could see numerous red stripes across her buttocks and shoulders.

She stood in the shower facing the water for a long time, seemingly trying to revive herself. When Vanessa turned around, she yelped loudly as the hot water contacted her whipped ass. Stumbling forward, she broke her fall by grabbing the towel bar, loosening it from the wall. She swore loudly, then turned the water temperature and pressure to a more soothing level. It had been a rough night for her with the Marquis.

Later, Marie made coffee and Vanessa stood in the kitchen to sip it while they talked.

"What happened to you last night, Vanessa? You look awful, almost like you were in a fight!"

"I feel like Hell today, Marie. Like somebody beat me up. Every muscle aches. My nipples hurt and my ass is burning with pain. Look at my wrists, will you!"

"We were with the Marquis de Sade, Vanessa, not Prince Charming. It was bound to be rough sex, so you shouldn't be surprised."

"So, what about you, Juliette? How are you feeling today? I notice you're sitting down so I guess you weren't whipped like I was."

"Actually, I feel very good, Justine. Some stiffness from sex, but no marks that I can see. It was quite satisfying in fact, but I wonder why you were used so hard?"

"Perhaps de Sade liked me better than you? If so, he had a strange way of showing it." Vanessa suggested glumly.

"Ah yes, maybe he preferred Juliette to Justine, that is me to you, Vanessa. The women in his books may have lived different lives, one mistreated and the other one not?"

"Could be. Check Wiki on your phone for a plot summary of those two books, Marie."

She soon had information about Justine and read it aloud to Vanessa.

"They were orphaned sisters, and poor Justine was mistreated by almost everybody in her life. She wanted to be good and pure, but she was sexually abused at the convent where she lived. Then she became a prostitute, whose customers made her life miserable. Even her lovers beat and whipped her."

"No wonder I had such a bad night!" Vanessa exclaimed. "I was Justine and that's what it was like for her- lesbian sex in the convent school, whippings and mean lovers. Some of the same things must have happened to me last night, but not to you, Juliette. Check out her story."

"Just getting it now. Well, listen to this. No wonder I had a different experience than you!"

Marie explained how in de Sade's second story, Juliette, the other sister had a much different life. She wasn't so trusting and eager to always do the right thing like Justine. Instead, she lived life on her own terms. She loved to fuck and became a sex-crazed nymphomaniac who dominated men, quite the opposite of her sister.

Vanessa realized that she hadn't experienced the luck of the draw last night. She felt that Marie owed her something in return.

"Hey, nympho! My butt hurts so bad. My shoulders too. Come into the bedroom and I'll lay on my stomach. Rub some lotion into the welts, but whatever you do, don't press too hard. And don't stand there grinning at me because you had a good time, and I didn't!"

****

It had started off quickly enough, a wild evening with the Marquis de Sade. But the real action began when everyone was naked in the flickering candlelight of his orgy chamber. The Marquis' two sex -slaves- in reality Vanessa's new next door neighbours- had heated everyone else up with a sexually explicit soixante-neuf on the crimson carpet.

After that, Vanessa and Marie- Justine and Juliette- stood naked to watch the Marquis and Mistress 'play' with their human sex toys. The Marquis started the games by ordering Blonde to crawl up to him and fish his cock out of his tight breeches. As she worked to undo the laces, he asserted his dominance by lightly slapping both sides of her face back and forth.

This aroused him, making it even more difficult to extricate his member, but when he was finally free he pulled her head to his groin, ramming his cock down her throat. A merciless, full-on face-assault ensued, the Marquis laughing as Blonde struggled to breathe.

1fastguy
1fastguy
297 Followers
12