Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the same time, Mistress had Red flat on her back on the carpet, her naked pussy tight against the slave's mouth. Mistress rocked back-and-forth vigorously, riding her face, and smearing her gushing juices across the captive lips beneath her. Her fingers pulled her labia wide open to ensure that the clitoris was stimulated to her satisfaction. Then she stopped rocking and tilted her pussy downward.

"Suck my clit now, bitch!" Mistress ordered. "Make me come!"

About the same time, the two guests saw de Sade withdraw his swollen cock from Blonde's mouth and scramble behind her. He spit on his hand, and wiped it onto the head before bringing it against her ass. Slowly he slid in, while Blonde groaned from the violation. Then he began to move faster, pushing deeper until he was buried to the hilt. Grasping her hips tightly, de Sade gave his slave a serious pounding, not stopping until he had unloaded deep inside.

Meanwhile, Red's oral efforts had Mistress rising to her peak. She squeezed her own breasts and pulled at her nipples as erotic feelings started to overcome her. There were guests tonight, an appreciative audience to watch her come on Red's flicking tongue and sucking lips. She wanted them to watch her climax. Soon a massive, lurching orgasm drove her sex hard against Red's face, seemingly suffocating her.

The guests had been entertained by the Marquis' slaves, and it was time for some wine. Still naked, he chained the exhausted women to the wall again.

"Shouldn't you give them something to drink after such hard use, Marquis?" Marie suggested as she watched the poor women panting.

"Why yes. Of course. How thoughtless of me!" he replied.

He poured two full glasses of red wine and passed one to Mistress.

"Give these sluts their wine. Pour it down their throats so none is wasted."

Both of them brought the full glass to the slaves' mouths and forced them to continue swallowing until the glasses were empty. They spluttered and choked while de Sade laughed. He was a cruel man and Mistress was no better.

****

"What do you remember about sex with the Marquis and Mistress last night, Marie?" Vanessa asked. "It was probably better than what I experienced."

"It is coming back to me now. Yes.... It certainly wasn't unpleasant. I'm sure that I had sex with both of them, a little rough, but nothing like what seemed to have happened to you, Justine. I can still taste Mistress' pussy in my mouth, and I know that I had de Sade's cock there too."

"I think both of them had me, and they were very rough, as you can see."

"You poor thing. A whipped ass and bruises on your breasts. Can you remember what they did to you?"

"Well.... DeSade put manacles around my wrists and used them to chain me to the wall with my arms above my head. He did the same with my ankles and had my legs spread apart. I had no way to protect myself at all! Then I felt the sting of his whip on my ass, lightly at first, but gradually harder until I began to cry out."

"Yes, I remember now, hearing you , wondering what was happening. I couldn't see you because my face was buried in Mistress' pussy with her hand pushing on the back of my head. She did that for a long time."

"It was awful, and I knew he was trying to strike between my cheeks so he could catch my pussy lips. A few swipes came very close."

"What happened to you after that, Justine... I mean, Vanessa?"

"He finally stopped, and I could tell that hurting me had aroused him, because he was hard, pressing against me from behind. DeSade shoved his cock into my vagina and started to pump as deep as he could go. It hurt every time his groin pushed against my ass because of the whipping."

"And you're feeling it today, aren't you."

"Everywhere! After that he dragged me over to a low table and attached me by my wrists and ankles, spread flat out on my back. The bastard attached little metal clamps to my nipples and they were so tight. Look at them today! Really sore! He clipped a length of fine chain to each clamp, then teased me by pulling the chain up, stretching my nipples."

"Ouch!"

"I'll say! Then he went after my pussy, and I could feel him pulling at my lips with his fingers, stretching them, slapping a bit. Then he attached another little clamp to each of my outer lips and clipped fine chains to them. By pulling at these chains DeSade could open my pussy as wide as he wanted. What a sick man!"

"He didn't do anything like that to me, though he had his cock almost down my throat while Mistress held me. Then he fucked me after that while she kissed me."

"That must have been when he left me alone for a little while. I was hoping he was finished, but 'No'. He knelt on either side of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth ordering me to suck it. He slapped me, so I had to pretend that I was enjoying it."

"And was that the end of it, Vanessa? Surely there wasn't anything more."

"Unfortunately, I think that there was more. Let's see.... Mistress and DeSade were both on me. I remember her at my pussy while he pulled the little chains apart so my clitoris was completely available to her mouth. She kissed and licked it, about the only pleasurable part of the whole ordeal. When she took all of it into her mouth and sucked deep, I kept coming hard, but she wouldn't stop. I couldn't move or push her away. She must have given me three orgasms in a row like that!"

"That part doesn't sound so bad at all. I had sex last night, but no climax I can remember. So, you did alright, despite your pain today."

"Believe me, Juliette... Marie, it was not worth the price that I'm paying for it this morning. Everything they did to me was rough. I haven't been treated so badly since I was forced by the barbarians invading Rome. That's the second time this has happened to me, and I won't do it again!" Vanessa was getting angry.

"What are you saying, Vanessa?"

"I am through with this goddam time travel! I feel so used up today that I won't put up with anymore of it. I'll tell Talmann that I resign."

"What! You can't do that! The mission!"

"To Hell with it! He can find somebody else for all I care. I'm giving you the books, Marie. Take them home with you today."

"He won't be happy about this. Are you sure?"

"Just take the bloody things away from here! I'll help you carry them out to your car. Then you can time travel without me."

"Well... OK. But I don't think it'll be as much fun alone."

"Fun? You call last night fun! Hey, maybe the two new neighbours- the sex slaves- will go with you? But, I am done."

****

Vanessa Wordsmith had met all four of the new resurrected dead from her apartment building at the Marquis de Sade's chateau. The next day, she watched for them around the place. She was especially interested to see how the two new women next door were faring, because they had been treated just as badly.

Sunday afternoon she heard them out on their balcony. Vanessa went outside, welcoming her new neighbours. At first they just smiled and thanked her, but then they realized they had met last night in the orgy chamber.

"You're Justine, aren't you?" the blonde asked, hesitantly, unsure if she was right.

"I was, last night. But there is no chance that I would ever want to experience that kind of treatment again. I feel terrible today!"

"It's even worse as sex-slaves, believe us. We're both in pretty bad shape too. Can't sit down, in fact."

The other one spoke: "De Sade kept us there for years before we were finally rescued when they came to take him to the insane asylum."

"He was a twisted man, that's for sure!" the blonde added. "And you didn't see the worst of it. Sometimes he'd have friends in, and they'd use us for hours on end until they finally fell down drunk. Two, three, and four of them on us at a time!"

Vanessa wanted to see if they would be willing to accompany Marie on future trips using the old books.

"My friend Marie and I are history teachers, and Talmann wants us to take these visits to the past... "

"So you can teach it better, right? So students will think about the past as a guide to the future, eh? So people won't ignore the lessons...."

"Wait a minute! How do you know this? I thought it was a secret mission."

The answer stunned Vanessa.

"We're both on the same mission."

"We're both history teachers too!"

Marie would have two new time travel companions after all.

Readers: That ends my Power of Words series. Did you like the stories? Please rate them before you go.

12