Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 10

Story Info
Finale: Is Napoleon going to fuck Marie and two girlfriends?
5.3k words
4.88
1.7k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

This is the last story in my romp through history using an old book. Read to the end to find out why there are no more.

If you've read Power of Words 08, the Marquis de Sade, and not scored it, the piece needs one more rating. Thanks.

Ah, Napoleon Bonaparte: who wouldn't want to go back in time to meet this intriguing man? Who wouldn't try to get into his head and try to understand what motivated him, what drove him relentlessly in his quest for power and domination?

As interesting as his mind might be, teacher Marie Benoit also wanted to get into his pants. What sexual desires emerged from his intense personality? Did he seek control in the bedroom like he did on the map of Europe? Were his bedroom impulses wild and strong, or was he slow and calculating with a woman?

Marie thought about such questions as she led her classes through a study of the French Revolution. They learned about Napoleon's humble origins on the Mediterranean island of Corsica, and his military training as a young man. He was a topic that drew her students' attention, if only to mimic his famous hand-in-the-tunic stance seen in paintings.

Marie's new girlfriends and time-travelers, Genevieve and Francine, were teaching about the French Revolution too. They knew that Marie's magical old books could give them insights into Napoleon. And they were aware that the Power of Words from the books could offer them incredible sexual pleasure as it carried them into the lurid past.

Genevieve and Francine weren't shy about letting Marie know what was on their minds. The former phoned one evening mid-week to talk about the possibility of more time travel together.

"Hi Marie. How have you been? We haven't got together recently. What have you been doing with yourself?"

"Genevieve! What a nice surprise. Doing with myself? Just the usual- my vibrator," she joked.

"Funny, but me too. Have you been teaching anything interesting these days? Francine and I are just getting into the French Revolution. How about you?"

"Yes, the same. Young Napoleon right now. I think the revolution has a lot to teach us about change and the world we live in, don't you?"

"Definitely, the Spirit of Humanity would want us to highlight that relevance for sure. He always does."

The Spirit of Humanity was the voice from the past that came from the old books. Right now, it lived in the body of the superintendent at the women's apartment building, J.J. Talmann. He was one of the living dead who dated back almost to the beginning of civilization on Earth. Their mutual friend Vanessa had met him when she time-travelled back to ancient Sumeria, Egypt and Rome.

The Spirit wanted these history teachers to help their students really understand the past. He hated efforts to 'whitewash' the story, shaping it to the current mindset; for example, by tearing down monuments to the great and glorious; or, reducing the age of exploration to 'exploitative colonialism'; and replacing truth with conspiracy theories.

Meantime, Marie understood what Genevieve was really saying to her.

"I suppose you two would like to go back to Napoleon's era, like we did recently with Catherine the Great in Russia?"

"Well... since you mention it I'm sure you could interest us in that."

"You're not fooling me one bit, Genevieve. You and Francine are as eager to get to know Napoleon as personally as I am. I just hope that there's enough of him to go around!"

"He probably has some real studs in his army, don't you think? We wouldn't all have to try to bed Napoleon when there are other virile men."

"Agreed. If I went back to his era I think I'd want to be Josephine, always the object of his love. Now that would be an exciting role, don't you think?

"Yes, or Pauline Foures, the beautiful woman who Napoleon stole from her husband. He even considered divorcing his wife Josephine for Pauline. That must have been a hot affair!"

"So, you could be Pauline then, OK?"

"And now that we're busy carving up Bonaparte, what part shall we save for Francine?" Genevieve asked.

"I think that his first sexual experience was with a prostitute in Paris when he was only nineteen. Francine likes it a bit rough so she might be quite happy as a street hooker, Napoleon's first sex educator," Marie laughed.

"I'll tell her. Does this mean that we're going to read from your old books soon, Marie? I hope so."

"How's this Friday or Saturday night? Like last time: order in supper, lots of wine, sexy clothes, then the book."

"Perfect! I'll check with Francine about which night suits her best."

****

Where did this time-travel all begin?

The old books in her apartment had become the major part of Marie's sex life, books that she had acquired recently from her best friend Vanessa Wordsmith. When Vanessa moved into her apartment after divorcing her cheating husband, an old man vacated the place. While they were cleaning the apartment, Marie found a box full of dusty old books in a closet. Vanessa saw that they were history books, so she kept them.

She found out that reading from them carried her back into the past. The 'Power of Words' was what the Spirit of Humanity called it. He explained that she must read from the books to teach the important lessons of history to her students. Later, he suggested that her friend Marie accompany her on the journeys. Recently Vanessa became fed up with rough treatment during some visits and given the books to Marie in disgust.

Marie had only pleasurable experiences after reading the magical words. She continued to fuck her way through history, most recently in the company of two new friends, Genevieve and Francis. They were actually zombies, the living dead who lived in Vanessa's strange apartment building. The superintendent, J.J. Talmann made sure that people from the past occupied almost an entire floor of the place.

The two newcomers weren't convinced of the Power of Words until a couple of weekends earlier. They'd gathered at Marie's apartment and been transported to the Winter Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia. There they'd had wild sexual adventures and satisfying orgasms at the hands of Russian aristocrats. No wonder they were so eager to do it all again!

On Saturday night, Genevieve and Francine came to Marie's apartment ready for another time-travel adventure with the Power of Words. Under their jeans and sweaters, they were decked out in scanty lingerie like last time, lacy thongs and half-bras which lifted their tits up and out. The three of them talked and laughed and drank through supper, all anticipating a meeting with the French Emperor.

"We're all feeling no pain," Genevieve announced. "So let's get comfortable in our lingerie, then we'll sit together on the sofa to read the old book."

"My, aren't you two sexy tonight," Marie remarked. "Napoleon is in for a hot time with us. I wonder if it'll your superintendent, J.J. Talmann? He seems to show up at a lot of these visits." She continued, "I found a couple of Napoleon's love letters in this volume, so we'll read one now."

Then they sat together and read aloud from a letter which Bonaparte had written to his wife Josephine a short time after they were married. It was filled with emotion and anxiety, quickly infiltrating their minds and carrying them off.

...."31 March, 1796

Not a day passes without my loving you; not a night but I hold you in my arms. I cannot drink a cup of tea without cursing the military ambition that separates me from my life. Whether I am buried in business, or leading my troops, or inspecting my camps, my adorable Josephine fills my mind.

My soul is sad, my heart is in chains, and I imagine things that terrify me. You do not love me as you did; you will console yourself elsewhere. Goodbye my wife, my tormentor, my happiness. I do not ask you to love me forever, or to be faithful to me, but simply to tell the truth...."

[Will and Ariel Durant, The Story of Civilization XI, The Age of Napoleon, New York: Simon and Schuster, 1975, pp. 97-98]

An unworldly wind swirled into Marie's lounge. It began to lift the words from the page and spin them over their heads. It was magical. The wind circled above the page, sweeping them upward with it, words and all. With its strength, it seized total control of their minds, transporting them far away. They simply disappeared from the sofa, carried wholly into the past by the Power of Words. They were on their way to meet Napoleon Bonaparte.

Soon they had arrived in Paris and found themselves in the second level of a large old house. From their perch in the upper landing, the women could see two men talking in the open room below them. The short one was unmistakably Napoleon Bonaparte, but the other was a mystery.

Listening closely, they heard the little Emperor address him as "my friend Talleyrand". The women were history teachers, so they knew the man, France's long-time Minister of Finance, occasional friend and sometime critic of Napoleon. Talleyrand was wily, one of the few aristocrats to survive the turbulent radical phase of the revolution.

They followed the conversation below.

"Yes, I agree, Bonaparte. A good woman is a wonderful thing- spirited like my horse and just as eager to be ridden hard, then put away wet."

"Ha! We certainly have had a few in our time, haven't we Talleyrand?"

"So, who was your first, Napoleon?"

"Ah.... I was just nineteen and Francine was a beauty, a Parisian prostitute with curly red hair and moves like a cat. I thought that I had died that night!"

The time travelers straightened up when they heard this.

"Francine, he's talking about you now. Quick! Go downstairs and let him relive that experience. Go! Go!"

They pushed her firmly forward. She descended, and Bonaparte remembered her immediately. His face lit up and the years fell away to a time when he was not yet twenty. He was on the backstreets of Paris again, alone and looking for some action. Talleyrand saw the prostitute, so politely excused himself and hurried out.

"How much do you charge, madam?" Bonaparte asked as he approached Francine, a ragged street hooker. "Consider that I am a poor soldier."

"Same as anybody else. For three francs I suck, and it's six more to fuck. Anything else is double."

"I'll pay nine then."

"Come with me to my room now. Your name? Napoleon, eh. I am Francine. Come now."

This was Bonaparte's first time, so she took charge right away so this wouldn't take too long. She had him remove his shoes and trousers, then sit on the side of the bed while she prepared. She disappeared through an opening and returned with a basin of water and a clean rag.

"You must wash yourself before I begin."

He complied, watching while she removed her long skirt, leaving herself bare from the waist down.

"I want to see your breasts," he stated.

"An extra franc. That makes ten. You pay now." And she held out her hand until it was full

When she was naked, he could feel his cock stiffening at the sight of her rounded tits. Young Bonaparte knew that he would enjoy this experience. Francine knelt before him and took his rod in her hand, giving it a few firm strokes to bring it even firmer. Soon his full length and girth was ready for her mouth. Francine brought her lips over the crown and sucked lightly. Napoleon groaned and lifted his hips. Then she took him deeper into her mouth as she slowly pumped the base of his cock.

"Don't come now. You won't get your six francs back," she advised as she raised her head.

Francine continued to suck the young man's rigid tool, rather enjoying her work because he was polite and compliant. Not like some of her rude, rough customers, men with money but no class. There was something special about this one.

"Now we fuck, eh, Napoleon. You on top. Yes, come in slowly at first before you push too much. That's it. Good. Your first time, isn't it? No?"

Francine knew he was bluffing.

"Ah well, go slowly or you'll come too soon."

He slid his cock into her moist pussy, slowly at first like she said. But it was so tight! He didn't know it would feel like that. She pushed him back and used her saliva for some lubrication, then pulled him back into her. This time he made more headway and was finally able to begin rocking back and forth. Francis' floodgates opened up now and he was able to touch bottom.

"Fuck me now, Napoleon. Give me a good screwing!"

He didn't need any more encouragement, but it felt so good that he didn't want to finish too soon. Bonaparte forced himself to push hard and deep at a slow, steady pace. Francine liked that. This was a pleasant surprise! It felt good for her, especially compared to the heated rush which was normal for most of her customers. This one was fit and strong- she enjoyed the way he was fucking her. Surely this wasn't his first time?

Their rhythm was gaining momentum as Napoleon's cock plunged in and out of his hooker's wet pussy. She was gripping him tightly, arms around his back, crushing her tits to his chest as she pushed back hard against his thrusts. Francine could hear his breathing by her ear, harder now than before, a sign of his coming orgasm. She didn't want it inside her, so she pushed him back firmly.

"In my mouth!" she commanded and quickly grabbed his cock while lowering her mouth over it.

In a minute, Napoleon erupted into her mouth, his thick cum filling it as she pumped his tool. She held it there, then got up and spit it into the wash basin. She turned to him and smiled.

"I hope you liked that. Very well done- you please a woman in bed," she appraised.

"My pleasure, madam. And my thanks," he added.

"Before you go Napoleon, some advice for you. More valuable than what you paid for me tonight."

"Advice for me, a rising young officer?"

"Yes. A revolution is coming in France, like a storm. I can feel it because people like me have so little. When it comes, fight for it, but stay on the side of the law. You'll see. If you do that, the day will come when you are Emperor. Mark my words."

"An emperor! Oh, I like that. Or are you just trying to get me to come back here?"

"No, but I want you to remember me when you're at the top."

"You know I've already been on top. Of you tonight, that is!" And Napoleon laughed at her.

"So just fuck off then!" Francine said with anger. "Go on. Get out and don't come back here!"

Francine was angry and rushed up the stairs to rejoin her girlfriends.

"That miserable bastard. He just brushed me off like I knew nothing. Everything I told him is true but he's too damn arrogant to know it. Remind me not to try to shape history again. There's no thanks in it."

****

Down below, Bonaparte now sat alone in front of the fire. He was remembering the first real love of his life, Josephine de Beauharnais, an exotic Caribbean-born French woman of mixed descent. She married a viscount at age sixteen, and a few years later had Napoleon in her bed. They married in a rush, and he was posted to lead the French Army in Italy, then Austria.

"Go downstairs now, Marie. Let him see his Josephine again," her girlfriends urged.

"This is your chance. You still have the letters that he sent you. Read to him. He'll want to act on his intense feelings, and you know what that means, Marie."

"Yes, I know. I'll go down now."

As she descended the staircase one of the boards creaked. Napoleon jumped to his feet, drawing his sword as he turned toward the stairs. Then he broke into a smile.

"My Josephine. At last you have come to see me!"

"My dear, I still have the letter you sent to me professing your love. I carry it with me always and now I am here. Read what you wrote to me years ago."

.... "Austria, July 1796

I have been sad every moment since our parting. I know no happiness save when I am with you. The charms of my incomparable Josephine kindle a flame that burns incessantly in my heart, through my senses. When shall I ever be free of anxiety and responsibility, free to spend all my time with you, with nothing to do but love you?

A few days ago I thought I loved you, but now that I have seen you again I love you a thousand times more.... Come quickly to join me, so that at least before we die we can say: 'We have had many joyous hours together.'..."

[Will and Ariel Durant, The Story of Civilization XI, The Age of Napoleon, New York: Simon and Schuster, 1975, p. 103]

"Yes, I remember writing like that. I was so young, so romantic. It's a bit embarrassing now," Napoleon mumbled.

"Do you mean that you no longer feel that way about me? How can you say that?"

"No, no. I still feel that way. I do. Believe me, my Josephine."

"Show me then. There is a bed over there. Take me and be passionate like you were when you were on fire for me years ago."

Napoleon held her hand and led Josephine over to the big bed. Standing beside it he gripped her slim waist and kissed her mouth- Marie tongued him. As they explored each other's mouths, he ran his hands across her supple body, feeling her voluptuous curves. Yes, this was the Josephine he remembered. She wrapped one arm around his shoulder to pull him closer, at the same time pressing her other hand against the rising bulge in his very tight uniform trousers.

Then Bonaparte turned Josephine around and began to untie the many little bows which held the bodice of her gown together. Marie's mind raced- she was being stripped by Napoleon and soon they would be fucking! He had the dress undone now and slid it down over her shoulders so that she could step out of it. There were petticoats to remove now, but soon Josephine stood in front of him in the bursting half-bra and thong she came with. His cock was throbbing now!

He quickly took off his uniform coat and ruffled shirt, but the tight trousers required some assistance. Josephine knelt down and fumbled with the hidden buttons before yanking the legs to his ankles, then off. A large, hard cock sprung out at face level, and she eagerly took it in her hand, the other one cupping his balls. Marie began to stroke firmly, bringing him to full length and girth.

Then it was into her mouth, her lips tight around the bulbous crown, her tongue lathering it with her saliva. Napoleon groaned with pleasure and tilted his groin forward to give her better access. She began to suck harder now at the same time rolling his heavy balls between her fingers.

His eyes were beginning to roll back, but Josephine wasn't done with him yet. She brought her hand behind him and pulled him forward, pressing her mouth almost to the base of his big tool. Then she came up for air.

After a few more deepthroats she knew that he couldn't take much more of this.

"Ready to make love to your Josephine now? Good. Come on top of me first and after that behind, the way I like it most. I'm ready. I want it slow tonight, Napoleon."

He knew that he might lead an army, but in the matter of sex it was Josephine who was in control.

Her vagina was wet and ready, and his cock was eager to get into it. But the lady said slow, so that's how it would be tonight. He lay beside his wife and took her in his arms, slowly kissing his way from her lips to her nipples. He stayed there for a while, lapping at them, while Josephine moaned softly. Marie could see that Napoleon was a very skilled lover. This was going to be good!

"Now we do it, cherie," he mumbled, his engorged cock ready for some action.

Josephine drew her knees up and dropped her thighs apart so that her husband could lay between them as he took her. He slid all the way inside her pussy and then slowly withdrew, feeling her tight vagina grip his raging cock firmly. Down again slowly, this time with more juices to ease the way. Up again then down- now there were slurping sounds as she poured forth. It felt pleasurable for both of them.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12