Power of Words - The Living Dead Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, this woman knows how to fuck a man. She always did," Bonaparte thought.

"This is so good, my love, but you know how I like it most," his wife whispered. "I can go for a long time tonight, maybe even outlast you. Do me that way now."

Napoleon offered his hand to help draw herself up before she planted herself on all fours in front of him. Then he clambered off the bed and stood behind her. His cock was hard as a rock, while Josephine's pussy glistened in the candlelight. She spread her knees apart and seductively wagged her hips to invite him inside. If there was any doubt, his wife looked back at him smiling, ready to be fucked by her man. Marie was eager for a good, long pounding from Bonaparte.

He was inside her vagina now, buried to the hilt in her sopping pink flesh. The intoxicatingly pungent scent of her heated pussy wafted up, moving him to grasp her hips harder. In response, Josephine lowered her face to the bed submissively and tilted her groin upward to offer him every bit of her dripping pink. This spurred him on like a hungry animal, ready to take down his prey.

Josephine was strong and she pushed back hard against him with every thrust. This is how she liked it. This is what she wanted. And this is how she was going to make her husband cum. She reached back between her legs and found her clitoris, just to make sure that she did too. Behind her Napoleon was huffing like a laboured machine, driving into her over and over. She was breathing harder now too, and her fingers were pushing her closer to the edge. Who would last longest?

Suddenly Bonaparte was there. He began to jerk wildly, his movements out of control as he banged against her body. Now he was spurting great gobs of cum into her as his orgasm overtook him. Still Josephine pushed back against him, feverishly rubbing her clit as hard as she could. Her husband was finished and wilting, but still she gripped him in her channel as she stroked herself feverishly. Soon she could take no more.

"Ugh!... Ugh!.... Yes!.... Yes.... Oh fuck.... Ahhh.... Ahhhhh.... Aaaahhhhhh!!!"

And it was over. They lay together for some time until they no longer had to gasp for breath. Josephine had something important to say before she left him for the night.

"Napoleon, I know that I told you this many times before...."

"No, my Josephine. Not that Moscow warning again. Please!"

"Don't bite off more than you can chew. I warn you. The winters in Russia are brutally cold! But, you don't listen to me anyway, so I won't say anything more about NOT invading that immense country. You'll regret it if you do."

"Enough! Enough! Leave me now, Talleyrand is coming back to see me again this evening."

Marie left him and climbed the stairs, his cum squishing between her legs. She was smiling, and so was Genevieve, knowing that it would soon be her turn with him as Madame Foures. Meanwhile the Minister of Finance Talleyrand reappeared with Napoleon in the open room below the stairway.

"Someone came to visit you a short time ago, so I waited before coming back, Bonaparte. Now, what were we discussing when I left, eh?"

"The fair sex and all the bounties they have to offer us. I was telling you about my first fuck, a Parisian prostitute."

"Ah yes. It seems to me that you've had more than your share, Napoleon. You once had an affair with the wife of one of your generals, no?"

"Ah, Madam Pauline Foures, and what a beauty she was. Tall and strong, with long blonde hair around a very pretty face, and... what a lay!"

Upstairs, Marie pushed Genevieve toward the steps.

"You're on now, Pauline. Remind him why he'll never forget his time with you. After sending your husband on a special mission to Paris, Napoleon had you all to himself, didn't he?"

"Yes, he even thought about leaving you, Josephine, until my husband returned to Cairo. He divorced me on the spot, but Bonaparte gave me a large money gift to buy my silence."

Napoleon heard Genevieve coming down the stairs. Recognizing her immediately, he politely explained to Talleyrand that he had urgent business to attend to. His guest saw Madame Foures. He knew what kind of business Bonaparte meant, so he bowed to her and hurriedly left. The two former lovers were alone again.

"My cherie! Is it really you, Pauline? O mon Dieu!" Bonaparte was beside himself.

"Yes. It has been such a long time, no?"

"Let us make up for lost time right now, if I still can," he replied, knowing that he'd already shot his bolt twice in the past hour.

The former lovers rushed to one another and locked in a crushing embrace. Napoleon couldn't get Pauline's clothes off quickly enough, but in no time she wore only the scanty lingerie which Genevieve had travelled with that evening. He loved it, fondling her proud tits until the taut reddish nipples peaked over the edge of the straining half-cups. She felt herself becoming instantly aroused as he pulled and turned them in his fingers.

Pauline continued French-kissing her old lover as he mauled her lovely body. She spread her stance, inviting him to finger her moistening pussy. He immediately complied, and she reached to squeeze his hardening cock above his uniform trousers. Then her hand slid between his skin and the waistband, allowing her fingers to grab it in the flesh. He quickly released some buttons so she could stroke it, as she stopped for a moment to kick off her thong.

Napoleon lifted Madame Foures over his shoulder and carried her bodily to the sofa along the back wall. She wore only her tiny bra, and Bonaparte, his trousers; however, both items were quickly discarded so the heated lovers could start.

Napoleon knelt between her spread legs, spit into his hand, lubed his rod, and pushed in. Pauline grabbed his buttocks and pulled him into her depths before they began to rock against each other.

They copulated like rabbits, hard and fast, driven by their intense passion which they had felt back in Egypt. Genevieve- as Pauline- had never experienced such intensity during sex before, and to be fucked like this by Napoleon Bonaparte! She was so aroused that her body was working overtime, creaming his driving piston as it plunged into her tight cylinder. Genevieve was so lost in pleasure that she forgot her two girlfriends were watching from upstairs.

"Fuck me, Bonaparte! Oh... fuck me! Yes.... Yes.... Yes...."

Mme Foure was burning with desire, waiting for this moment since their last tryst years ago. She brought her legs up around his back and wrapped her strong arms around his neck and shoulders. Pauline literally hung from her lover now, her legs high on his torso. Levering from his knees on the sofa, Bonaparte thrust hard and deep, lurching into Pauline, driven by raw, animal instinct.

They both rose higher in passion, losing control as their flying bodies switched to auto-pilot. Their hearts were pounding hard, and their breath came even harder. He was angled above her pussy so that the base of his big cock dragged across her clitoris with every deep thrust.

Watched intently from above, Genevieve launched into a screaming, crushing orgasm unlike anything she'd ever experienced. Napolean felt it, and began to spew what sperm he had left this evening into her slick chamber.

Upstairs, the audience of two couldn't help themselves. They burst into resounding applause and shouts of "Bravo! Bravo!" as the now-embarrassed lovers caught their breath and grabbed for their clothing.

But the witching hour had come. The three of them couldn't stay back in revolutionary France any longer. Like Cinderella, the magic of meeting the charming Emperor was about to end. Just as Genevieve fumbled into her clothes, a cold gust of wind blew through the old house and whisked them back to the present, accompanied by the letters from the old book.

As the powerful words settled back into the pages, the winds of time dropped Marie, Genevieve and Francine back onto the sofa in Marie's lounge. They slept there until mid-morning, somewhat embarrassed to awaken in their sexy lingerie, laying close for warmth. A distinct aroma of sex rose from them, striking testimony to what took place last night.

****

It was the next day when Marie returned to Genevieve and Francine's apartment to talk about their wild experiences with Napoleon Bonaparte. They all felt worn and tired from their active evening, so decided to go for a leisurely walk along the riverfront onto which the building faced. Along the way they met superintendent, J.J. Talmann.

"So, did you ladies have a pleasant evening? I saw you coming into the building, Marie. Some sort of party, I presume?" he commented.

"Actually, we met Napoleon after reading from the old book. It was so much fun!"

"I know, his first- with a prostitute," and he looked at Francine. "Then with his true love, Josephine, right Marie? And finally, a little affair with Madame Foures, Genevieve."

"So, you were there!" Marie exclaimed. "I thought you might be. Were you Talleyrand?"

"No. I was Bonaparte, and I must say that you three took me to my limit! My first time with you two," Talmann exclaimed, pointing to Genevieve and Francine.

They were embarrassed and blushed a deep red.

"Ah, but unfortunately it will be the last time you time-travel," he said in a sad tone.

"And why is that?" Marie asked, alarmed.

The building superintendent explained the problem.

"There aren't any other stories to visit from the old books. The Power of Words is no more. You see, the authors spent their lifetimes writing the series. Old age brought an end to their work after Volume XI, The Age of Napoleon. So, there is nothing left to relive."

"You mean we won't be going back in time any more?" Genevieve complained.

"We just got started. It's not fair!" Francine asserted.

"It was always so much fun," Marie lamented.

Talmann just grinned and assured them,

"The good times don't have to end. You know the way to my apartment. You're welcome at any time. We don't have to time travel to enjoy a good fuck, do we?"

All three women smiled because they knew he was right.

The End

Years ago, I bought the 11-volume series and have been enjoying it from time-to-time ever since. Almost every volume appeared in this jaunt through history. Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll rate this story before you leave.

12