Power Play Pt. 09

Story Info
The ultimate face-fuck humiliation.
4.9k words
3.86
13.3k
7
0

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
69 Followers

EVENING: THE SERVICE

At 8pm, there was a loud knock on the back door at the end of my kitchen. I walked over there.

She stood there, practically naked - with just a pair of shiny pink silky knickers on and black hold-up stockings, and black high-heeled shoes - and her hands covering and moulding her tits.

My reaction was one of incredulity, arousal and dread. "Get in!" I pulled her inside frightened somebody could see her there in the outdoors, despite the fact that she was in my garden with its high fences and nothing at the back - the chances of her being spotted were practically null.

Inside, she placed a finger across her lips to indicate I was not to speak. She had a plan. "Sofa," she whispered.

The sitting room with my white sofa was next to my bedroom through the door out of the kitchen. She placed her hand in my hand. My heart was pounding already, and cock instantly throbbing under my clothes.

She scanned the sitting room when we entered and proceeded to sit on the sofa, spreading her legs. "Clothes off," she commanded me. I started undoing my buttons and pulling everything down.

In the proper very strong light of the living room I was able to notice more details. She was wearing a pale pink lipstick, quite glossy, very dark eye shadow and eyebrows, giving her an incredibly arousing, saucy look. I also noticed her fingernails - long and pink. There was a strong contrast there between these colours and her blonde hair, accentuating everything, making her look bolder and flashier. Bolder, as it would turn out that evening, she certainly was. Narrowing her eyes and pursing her lips seductively, then licking them, looking at me up from the sofa, she was watching me undress with an insistence clear in her expression. Surges of electricity were coursing through my veins already.

My cock was certainly ready for this goddess. As I pulled my pants down, on the left side of the sofa, it sprang diagonally up. She wasted no time and crawled up to it.

She pursed her lips into a large "o" and surrounded the top of my cock first. Her hand slid down to my base to start wrapping her fingers around me. She slipped out her mouth and spat on it to add some lube - looked up at me in a vixen, slut-like way. Then she pulled it deep inside her mouth, it filling her mouth instantly. The heat was building instantly in me as her mouth was bobbing over me. The wet sounds started already as the dick's top was hitting the back of her throat from the get-go. It barely started and I knew even now this would be insanely wild.

She pulled out for a second, spat on it again and went back in again, taking it deep, letting it hit her throat hard. The sensation of her throat closing in around me was indescribable, added to by the wet slurps, and occasional oooo muffled sounds she was making.

She pulled out again, collecting some cum from my slit into her mouth already; when she emerged for air, she spat that back, this time onto the length of the cock rather than just the head. "Oh, I love choking on your dick," she panted and went back to it, forcing herself even more fiercely on it, choking, gagging, but amazingly avoiding any reflexes, just methodically taking that thick throbbing stick in. Her tongue was of course working its magic, plastered tightly against my length but mostly teasing the top, knowing full well that's where the real pleasure of mine lied. This session ended with her loud gagging noises. "Fuck, bitch!" I moaned loudly. She seemed to thrive on gagging - they didn't deter her, she only impaled her mouth even more impetuously on it.

After several more of these, she withdrew again. This time, she sucked out spaghetti-like strings of cum, which dangled and dripped of her chin. She shook them off and immediately put that dick back in her face.

The first minute or so of this I couldn't believe - her hot mouth was like a fucking machine. The sensations coursing through my body - mostly my dick, balls and abdomen - were instantly overwhelming, like a wave after wave of hot bathwater washing over me. But now that she was doing this again - and harder and harder - that animal that wanted his pleasure and nothing else - was waking up again. She was once more choking on my cock, loudly and insistently and I put my hand on the back of her head pushing her onto me. The dick was already getting soaked with my own cum dripping back onto me from her mouth. I pushed her head some more and she stopped bobbing, pulling me in and out, and went in even deeper, that cock travelling even deeper into her throat, oozing its cum in there, but she stopped her movements, tightening her lips around it and sucking hard for a moment, before the gag reflex made her slip it out; she made a noisy moan on the way out, panting, gasping for air. She was getting amount of cum again and slurped it quite audibly into her mouth.

And back in again! Just one sliding down it and out at first, then she looked up at me to say, "It's so big!" with a beaming face and cum-dripping chin. Then it was back to sliding it in and out, taking it harder and harder again. "Suck it bitch!" I yelled at her, but she certainly needed no encouragement. Muzzled sounds followed, her tongue applying even more pressure to my head. This time, she collected enough cum that when she gasped for air it flowed down from her mouth down her chin in a mini-stream - a picture of the filthiest variety. The fucking bitch used the stuff too - attached her dripping mouth to the side of the cock and sucked it lengthways like some sex-starved hoover.

Now she had enough lube, which was simply the warm sticky cum of my own, for the slithering up and down my cock to be swifter, smoother and far smuttier. Suffice to say, my body was getting goose bumps from all this action and the full attention was on the cock and what she was doing to me - looking at this from above was a bird-view like perspective; I was gritting my teeth as my body was shivering from hot and cold waves rushing through me. All this generated more cum and transported that into her mouth. So when she now sucked the dick back in again, gulping and gagging, there was just too much cum in her mouth and she choked on that, too - that cum dripping from her mouth whilst the rigid rod was still fucking her. When she slid out, a superb mass of gooey slimy mass of juices flowed out of her mouth past her chin down onto the leather sofa.

But, believe it or not, she was only just getting bolder! The next time she crammed the dick in her mouth, after a few thrusts, she took it an inch deeper and held hard in her throat, getting the back of it rubbed while her tongue and wet mouth were pressing against the head. Absolutely FUCKING AWESOME! I don't think my bloody dick had ever been this huge, so she was right about it being big! When she withdrew, she instantly used the cum she got out of it to wash the length of it - all the way from the top to the base with noisy sloshing sounds, quaffing any remains she could find.

So far, I tried to keep my hands to my person as much as I could, but after the next time, it was simply impossible - they moved on their own. The face-fuck fest in front of my very eyes, the filth of the cum dripping everywhere, my dick glistening, the slurping, the gulping and guzzling, and just the sight of Hollie crawling to me on the sofa with her tits dangling with their nipples fully erect now - I had to grab my throbbing dick and slap it against her tongue that she stuck out of her wide-open gaping hungry mouth.

Fuck, I had a proper whore in the house tonight.

She sure started it well, going after my pecker with the ferocity of a tiger. But now she got me worked up, a fiercer animal was waking and it was after punishing her. NOW!

One hand gathering some of her her landed on the back of her head, not letting it move back, keeping it in place or pushing it towards me. And my hips began moving, forth and back, forth and back, forth and back, cramming the glistening, pulsing stick inside her. The merciless seconds ensued, gagging her, filling her mouth completely - the sensation this was now my onslaught only added to the arousal now flowing through every vein of my body.

Eventually, she had to turn her head sideways when it was getting just too much; the pulsing, veiny cock lodged itself inside her right cheek pushing it up to form a small bulge. She loved that - moaning and grunting with satisfaction, able to use her tongue to snake around it. I pushed the cock hard against the inside of her cheek and slapped her cheek from the outside.

This was just a prelude to some more proper punishment. When she crammed the dick back in her mouth, I grabbed her head with both of my hands and mounted a harsh savage assault on her: my hips moved fast, pushing the cock deep with a series of machine-gun speed thrusts against the back of her throat - her shouts and gagging sounds were muffled and plugged up by the assaulting penis and soon the reflexes started coming - the thrusts stopped and her lips tightened around it; instinctively, she tried to push it out as if to spit it out. "Keep it in bitch!" came an order from above. I held her head tight and cock in, delivering the punishment to my obedient slave. Another futile attempt to get some air. "More!" I barked. Finally, I let her go. She heaved deeply emerging from the torture, letting the cum spill out from her mouth on my head.

"Say it!"

"I love choking on your cock," she repeated.

She opened her mouth again and slipped it back in. A couple of bobbing movements with a thick string of cum dangling from her lower lip down to the sofa, but soon she slowly moved down to take it as deep as she could. Throttled already, she was not allowed to get off before permission was granted - she knew that well. Hard breathing followed blowing the mass of cum around her lips into bubbles and more of these were made when she could eventually come up for air with audible slurping noises.

Exhausted already but moaning with utmost pleasure, she rubbed her face, and cum on it, off the cock. Then she was back on it, twice more, repeating the routine - deep-throating, hard sucking, gagging, cum bubbles. There was too much cum dripping, flowing like a stream really, from her lips and down her chin, onto the sofa that there was a whole pool of it down there. I thought of making her crawl there and lick it off for my satisfaction, but I left it for later, instead, slapping my cock against her wet filthy tongue.

I was ready for a new position. I lied down on my back on the sofa and she got on all fours at the other end, at my feet. This position afforded new rewards. For me, not only did see devour my cock, but I could appreciate her tits, jiggling erratically wit her every move; I could reach down to her tits too, but also could push her head down on me if I wanted to. Gravity worked for her - the dick rose here up practically vertically meaning it was very easy for her to just move her head up and down to slide the dick in and out.

She already started the deep throating using that to her advantage, getting the cum out after the first short foray. "Oh my God, that fucking fat cock in my tiny little throat!" she gasped before sticking it back in. Wrapping her fingers round the base, she easily descended on it deep; next time she emerged, it was with a loud satisfied shout. Spat the cum back onto it - in this vertical position of the dick, the cum dripped down all over it and I immediately felt the benefits of this - my thighs convulsed almost immediately the first time around.

She held that cock like a driver holds a driving stick - the rock hard tool went straight up her mouth, held in place by her hand at its base. From my place, I watched that sex-starved hungry mouth of that tart gasping over it, swallowing the cum, choking on the rigid length and best of all perhaps, spitting the cum from her mouth. When choking, I could see her mouth blow cum-bubbles in its pure glory. This was utmost filth. Then behind that face and the cock she was feasting on, there were the young, tight tits dangling and jiggling erratically like some broken pendulum. Her lipstick was all gone by now of course, and the dripping cum was beginning to make her eye shadow leak down her cheeks, beginning to make her look like a sex goddess out of a goth cartoon or film. And of course the sheer sight of my throbbing, aching cock filling that mouth, seen from the lying position I was now in, was just an additional stimulus. So far, I managed to stay still and let her work on me.

Next time she emerged for air, she used the dick juice to spread it from the base to the top - with her lips, mouth and cheeks. I do not fucking know how I managed to not cum into her mouth yet, but I kept going somehow. The sensation of her slender fingers spreading the cum all over the cock yet again and again, quite remorselessly, should've been enough to blow that load in her face, but today I had more stamina in me - perhaps having fucked and cum inside her earlier that day now earned me more time.

"Nice and sloppy," she panted and yanked me back into her mouth. More deep-throating now, pushing more and more cum down the cock's length onto my balls. She seemed to be able now to relax her throat muscles more because I was sensing she was taking me even deeper - practice makes perfect after all! It also felt she was able to stay down without gagging too much for longer. In-fucking-credible!

She was having a proper feast, leaning over it and treating it like her victim, giving it no rest. She was savage now, able to suck like a hoover again and again. The cum was flying around the area, some now even dripping from her nose and some of her hair was now glued together by it making it fall down in stuck-together whorls.

She was definitely now going down at least an inch if not two deeper. She'd stay there, making muffled choking sounds and then slowly slide up out with the nastiest spewing or slurping sounds you've ever heard. This cum would always flow down the already cum-wet dick; an ever-growing supply of free lube. Sometimes, by blowing on that, she would create a larger bubble, the filth of phenomenal nature.

Then there were her facial expressions: a constant and total delight as if she was eating chocolate spread or something; she was licking off, swallowing and drinking my cum as it was some Ambrose. Some girls hate cum, others do not mind it, some others might do it for their partners and some others still do actually enjoy the taste; but this one clearly thrived on it, like she needed it for breathing or something, couldn't get enough of it!

The debauchery all this led to was unlike anything I even imagined in my male fantasies. By now, I had called her probably all possible insulting names in the dictionary: slut, whore, tart, harlot, bitch, but she surpassed all of them. I now needed to properly punish her with my dick, to go at her face with absolutely zero abandon. We needed a new position.

Heaving and gasping hoarsely, she relocated herself to where I pointed her to. Lying down on her back, she put her legs over the sofa's back, hanging her head over the edge of the sofa. This is one of my favourite positions and she was all for it. "Please fuck my face upside down!" she begged for it.

Looking up at me with wide open wanton eyes, she stuck out her tongue. I bent my legs, getting the dick in the position. My heart pounding wildly, I knew this would soon turn insane.

The aching, throbbing cock moved in - it was fat and insistent and I filled her mouth completely. She only managed to lick it in the first second, it forced itself into the face, wanting to get pleasure - who the face belonged to didn't matter to it. The dick and the tight balls attached to it dripped cum, the threads of which swung around. The beast in me was fully awake: the mushroom moved in brutally plugging those croaking sounds she was making. This was beyond lust - just a cock fucking a face. The face served a receptacle and a source of pleasure function and thrusts aimed to get in as deep as possible. The thrusts were soon becoming rhythmical, measured, methodical.

When the first session finished, she was given 5 seconds to breathe out, swallow the cum and clear her throat. She was a slave to do my bidding, so there was certainly no warning before the next time.

Before moving back in, I collected a pool of cum off her cheek and jammed back in. The angle was more practised this time and I was able to deliver stronger shoves with greater impetus. The slave was good and obedient and loved the master's torture; she even pleased herself with one of her hands, finding her clit and began rubbing it.

"Wide open," I commanded, beginning the next session. This series of cramming-ins got in deep enough to feel her back-of-throat muscles contract even more; the cum oozed even more freely and the more vicious swings into her face meant cum began flowing out of her lips onto her cheeks - her head hanging down over the sofa, the sticky substance began its journey down into her nose and eyes. When she gasped for air in the brief break from the onslaught, the rest of the cum poured out in a thick fat trickle down her cheeks, past her eyes and eyebrows into her hair. Real salacious.

I was being taken over by lust in its pure form and the next series of thrusts demonstrated it well. She was being properly shut up now - the persistent dick now jammed its entire length in, each thrust squashing balls against the slave's face. The inside of her face was like a narrow neck of a glass milk bottle being cleaned with a bottle brush - moving in at ease and with regularity. As the dick brush moved in, the squealch sounds got produced. When the action was finished, the juice was dripped. With each series of thrusts, my predatory instincts and ruthlessness increased.

Her make up now ran from both her eyes - there was just too much cum on her face. I loved that look on her - depraved, nasty, filthy and whorish. I pulled out and made a circle around her face, wiping off some of the cum against her.

This next time I tried something different; instead of a series of fast brutal suffocating thrusts, I stuck it in, went all the way in, then pulled out with a pop as it snuck out past her lips. "Fuck, yes!" she moaned, afforded a moment of relief, but reminding me, my "mind" completely in the gutter, that there was a person there, not just the face.

But that "Fuck, yes" was also her mistake. Slaves don't talk! - she was shut up in the next second by a series of brutish, barbaric shoves of the dick. Even in the break, she was not able to spit out all the cum and when the next wave arrived in force it pushed and spilled out the excess onto her face and into her nose. I loved her gagging noises - taken over by the sensation of complete control over a woman and her total submission. I pulled the pecker out - again, she wheezed the cum out, but it just flowed down towards her other eye. Her wide-open, circular eyes looking up towards my groin and her face splattered with the thick cum just drove me even wilder. Delivering the next batch of angry shoves, I also held up her head from the bottom to ensure it doesn't wobble under the power of my thrusts. Now she could escape the face-fucking even less. When I was done with her for that round, her lips were covered completely with cum and her tits went into a fit of spasmatic rapid-fire breathing.

And I was only just starting! But already I was in a state where she existed as a slave, sure, but more so as an object to be fucked. A doll can be played with and so was she toyed with to my satisfaction. Now, with the cock inside, I could move her head back and forth to give my rod greater friction. She was a fuckdoll now - and the cock stayed in longer this time; she tried to "spit it out", "gag it out", but to no avail.

sxkt78
sxkt78
69 Followers
12