Power Play Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The insides of her mouth were now an overwhelming mix of her spit, my cum flowing everywhere and the natural heat of her cavity. This was another positive loop - the more I fucked her, the more cum was flowing inside her and thus the more I needed to fuck her. The dick was more and more agressive - it was moving pretty much on its own, I was no longer human - and the ubiquity of the cum added to the wonderful sloshing sounds accompanying every thrust.

Next, I moved in deep and counted to five before removing it. She withstood it, but coughed hard after it. Gave her five seconds to recover, then fed her my balls to suck on - now all wet and covered in cum. She was superb at this - sucking one after another into her cum-infested mouth.

That was a nice break, but she certainly didn't serve her purpose yet being face-fucked. Now, she needed to be able to sustain being face-screwed for longer at a time. Ten seconds, to be precise. When the next round started, the thrusts were long - the dick would almost slide out to a point that only the head was inside to then go back in fully - in other words, the more shallow shoves of before were now replaced by the more deeper ones, falling on her from greater height. This meant greater force, greater ferocity and every thrust opening her throat even more. She did well - but when given a break, she had to clear her throat for a few seconds. Definitely better the next time, though, not only sustaining the ten seconds, but swallowing the whole load of cum at the end. In frenzy, then, I delivered the next session with heightened ferocity, landing thrusts and drilling the dick in for a period of prolonged fifteen seconds just to see if the slut would take it - she barely did, glugging and squealching, assaulted by steel-hard rod forcing its way in without mercy and trickling inn more cum, she had no time to even gasp or pant, the frequency of the stabs being too great. Cum flowed freely down her cheeks and onto her gooey hair. Humiliated and destroyed, with copious amounts of cum bubbles coming out of her mouth, she coughed violently, spasmatically. When allowed, she turned over, sliding to the floor and on her fours, panted and wheezed heavily, regaining some composure, skidding on pools of cum that have accumulated there all the action before.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely and I was there already. She wasn't given much break there and soon heard, "Smear your tits with it!" came to her from above. Dutifully and obediently, she did, and I watched her gather the cum from the floor into her palms and applying it with shaking fingers onto her tits. "Now on your knees bitch!"

On her knees, she approached the dick and wrapped her sticky fingers around the base. This time, the hand moved along with the mouth as she was sucking it - hand job and facefuck combined. When she finished the first session, breathing out loudly, I grabbed my cock and slapped it against her filthy cum-dripping tongue and chin. Slapped it hard a couple of times before she attacked it again. From my pov, I saw a figure coated in cum - hair, forehead, nose, cheeks, dripping from her chin and tits, gagging relentlessly on the wet, sticky and fat cock. Her eyes were tired, bloodshot and exhausted, but she kept at it, spitting cum back on it, never stopping the nasty, with seemingly unending energy for it. All this time, in the previous position and now, one of her hands was patiently rubbing her clit - now, crouching down in front of me, I noticed it more, adding to the picture of her as a complete bitch.

Whenever she focused on the head - sucking hard, her tongue pressed tight against the slit - and her hand around the dick turning around it, I felt a particular surge of pleasure. If she kept doing that, I would definitely cum soon. For now, just a few seconds of that caused me to just grab her head and ram it into her in response. Then she would get some more opportunity to do the same and get soon punished by a renewed series of hard shoves straight into the back of her throat. Cum strings danced off her chin landing on the floor and sometimes sticking to her hair being tossed about or her hand or tits.

Anyone who hasn't had a chance to treat a woman to a session like this or haven't tried just doesn't know what they're missing. The drugging sense of power and control drives a man to more and more ferocity and more and more vicious, brutal attacks on her mouth. Don't kid yourself - everyone is capable of it - the sight of a woman on her knees, taking it in, gasping and begging for more, degraded, plastered in cum is all it takes to turn a most gentle man into a sex-frenzied creature. Every time she slurped on me, sloshed and gulped and washed that cum around my cock or spat the cum back on it just put me into a greater state of insanity and primed me for more onslaught. I was taken over by an animal, genetically coded to control and get pleasure from dominance.

It couldn't last forever, though. Every part of my balls was on fire, my entire body felt like it only functioned to control the cock and I needed my fucking release. I needed to cum and soon! I grabbed the shaft and used the cum to paint around her face, pressing it hard against her; she growled and sighed in satisfaction.

The moment I grabbed the dick at its head she knew what I wanted. She looked up wantonly, awaiting orders. "Hands on your tits," came the first order. She placed them there obediently, squeezing them with audible sounds of the squelchy fingers against the squelchy tits. "And open!" Her mouth, with its white-coloured tongue opened wide. She was panting heavily, her entire figure waiting.

I began working on my cock; the best and quickest way to jerk off for me is the top of it; the stickiness and the cum lube on top made it a very easy job; plus, I was so consumed by the want for release. She was crouching there like a porn star, growling and grunting.

I started moaning, shuddering and gasping when that tightness in the balls built up and knew the inevitable was coming. She greeted this with a contented "aaaaahhh!" and soon spurts of hot cum started flying - into her mouth, landing on her nose, eyes, forehead, her, everywhere. "OH YESS!! FUCK!!" I yelled, the sound echoing against the room's walls.

Degraded, humiliated, her face and hair drenched in cum, and very happy, she sucked the cock, now gentler.

I collapsed on the sofa next to her while she climbed back up and, working now more fiercely on her clit, she pressed her face against mine, smearing the cum against my own face, then whispered in my ear:

"Was I a good slut, then?"

12