Power Play Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In those last moments, she suddenly reverted to her previous affectionate self, although I was only just aware of it, and looked me straight in the eye. She put her hands on mine, helping me rub them against my tool, and also stuck out her tongue to meet and lick my dick every time it moved towards her during the tit-fuck.

"Oh -- FUCK! You are so fucking hot -- so HOT! SHIT! SH—" I was howling now, the cock feeling now practically white-hot, sensations turning me into a deranged maniac. The flicks of her tongue against it only sped things up. I arched my back, my entire body suddenly stopped, froze for a second.

Then the hot spurts came and my body went into spasms of extasy. She got her tits, neck, face and hair covered in patches of cum, but dark fog soon went over me and I lost the connection with reality for a while.

* * *

The next thing I knew was when I reopened my eyes, and Jill was stroking my hair lovingly, having me sit in between her legs against the bed's headboard. No idea how long had passed since before.


12