The "Small" Return Party Pt. 01

Story Info
The Lodge reopens. I'm pulled into several large groups.
11.9k words
4.67
11.1k
20

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 2021

Oh to be back in that brief window when everything was looking up. People were getting vaccines, Covid case numbers were dropping, there was no fucking Delta variant. Ahh, good times. This story takes us back to then. I had gotten my vaccines, waited the prerequisite window for them to kick in, and frankly I was feeling great. I was confident enough that I actually left the Lodge and had some fun by myself, spending some time in Las Vegas before I returned to LA. But, being back in the world and seeing actual people again, made me long for the old days of the Lodge.

As time ticks on, those days feel farther and farther away. When things first got started at the Lodge, it was of course limited to the occasional visit from Anya. Then that turned into Anya, and the combination of Sophie and Maisie. Then Emilia, Natalie, Hailee, Anna, and things snowballed from there. There was an open invite for every member to show up whenever they wanted, and oh boy did they show up come the weekend. Clubbing out in LA became a thing of the past for some of the girls. Why go and have to worry about strangers and paparazzi when you could come up here and do whatever you wanted without fear of exposure?

It got to the point after a year or so where every weekend was essentially a house party at the Lodge. I remember those times like they were a blur, until I started looking at the polaroids we had saved from them. It truly was like the greatest hits just flipping through them. Posed pictures of myself with Anya Taylor-Joy, casual pictures where I was seated on the couch with Kiernan Shipka sitting in my lap while I had one arm around Hailee Steinfeld, Karen Gillan taking a shot directly off of Anna Kendrick's stomach, And those were just the 'party' pictures. The 'saucy' pictures got very explicit.

Natalie Dormer tying up a nude Jennifer Lawrence. Aubrey Plaza eating out Elizabeth Olsen in front of everybody. Madelaine Petsch, Camila Mendes, and Lili Reinhart all masturbating in one bed. Cara Delevingne in utter awe at having Kat Dennings' tits in her face. Hailee Steinfeld 69ing with Sophie Turner. Kristen Stewart giving the finger to the camera, because she was too busy fucking Emma Roberts with a strapon to pose properly. And those were just the pictures that I took myself...

Flipping through the pictures one, after the other, after the other, set something off in my brain. I had to get back to that. I was sick of the house being quiet. I was tired of being alone. I wanted to hear a group conversation again. I wanted to make a huge batch of cocktails and pour them out to an appreciative crowd. And, I know this sounds incredibly selfish of me, but I wanted to get my cock sucked by at least three women at the same time again.

And so, I sent out a text. It was far in advance of when I was inviting people, but that would just give me time to prepare and make sure the house was ready. The message, accompanied by a calendar invite, was simple:

"I miss all of you. Please return to the Lodge on this evening, so we can all meet like we used to. I don't care what you wear. I don't care what you bring. I don't care how long you stay. I just want to see you. *heart heart heart*"

I pushed send, putting the message out to every member on the contact list. Within an instant, replies started dinging back to me. They ranged from emphatic 'YES' to more demure 'Ooo, I'll be there.' type answers. Some of them I sent a second message to directly, such as the followup I typed to Kiernan Shipka:

"Except for you. You are to wear a dress. A short one. With very high heels."

To which Kiernan quickly replied with: "K *huge smile emoji*"

And some of the others responded back with either questions, or more information. These ranged from what I would consider a tease, such as Sabrina Carpenter telling me I'd 'definitely like what she was going to wear,' to a particular lady noting that she would be bringing someone new (more on that later).

And so I waited for the day to come. I waited with both bated breath and a nervous energy that had me climbing the walls. Luckily I had plenty to do to keep myself occupied. I had to prepare the house. This was mainly organizing some deliveries to ensure I had enough food/booze. But also I had to prepare the rooms, some of which hadn't been entered in at least a year. Every time I did, my mind wandered as to what might be happening in that room soon, and who would be doing it. It was very easy to get distracted. Finally, after what felt like an eternity waiting, the day came.

I've no need to dance around what happened, so I'll just start at the beginning with who arrived first. The great thing about that, is that the first to arrive was an entire group. I was alerted to a car approaching, and hurried to the foyer. After opening the front door and watching a large SUV park, I was delighted to see multiple doors open at the same time. I really should think of a name for this group, but all at once I saw Anna Kendrick, Alison Brie, Aubrey Plaza, Elizabeth Olsen, and Brie Larson.

They were the group that, when they all first began to come to the Lodge, I knew that things were beginning to snowball. Hailee invited Anna, who in turn brought Aubrey, who brought both Elizabeth and Alison, who brought Brie. Things seemed almost too easy with them. They all had this interconnected, easy-going chemistry and liking of each other. So many of them had been in projects with each other that they seemed to know each other closely, and that in turn translated to their time at the Lodge. From the get go, all of them were very...open...with each other.

It was Anna who came at me first, hurrying to the door by quickly skipping her feet. She had a look of sheer giddy excitement on her face as she sashayed toward me. Anna was wearing a simple light red sundress and sandals. When she got to me, she all but crashed into me as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself up for a kiss. I held it, and grabbed her by the waist, prompting her to actually jump up and wrap her legs around me. A lot more kisses followed, and she didn't let go. So, I simply walked into the house with her still attached to me.

Anna and I were still kissing when the others filed in like they owned the place. Alison was wearing jeans, and a black crop top that did a great job of showing off her tight stomach. Lizzy was wearing black leggings and a loose-fitted gray top. Brie was wearing jean shorts, and a crop top similar to Alison's, but hers was much tighter and all but emphasized both her tits and how her nipples were noticeable. Aubrey, ever the one to be different, was dressed in an oddly formal way. She was wearing a black dress, sleeveless but with no neckline as the collar went all the way up to her throat. The dress had a skirt that ended halfway up Aubrey's thighs, but underneath that she was wearing black tights, and on her feet very shiny black heels.

"You're dressed up," I said to Aubrey with a smirk as I lowered Anna down.

Aubrey said nothing at first. While I still had one arm around Anna, Aubrey pulled herself into me on the other side, and began aggressively kissing me. She ended the kiss by biting my lip lightly, and then raking her hand through my hair to mess it up. Then, she turned around, and began rubbing her entire body against me like she was a stripper.

"I found this in my closet. I thought it would be fun to have you rip them off me," Aubrey said in a way that was far too casual for that sentence.

Aubrey took Anna by the hand, and the two began to walk away towards the bar in the back corner of the house. Elizabeth approached next, kissing me with a coy smile on her face and putting both her hands on my chest. She scrunched her nose with a grin as she finished, and then turned to follow Aubrey. Alison and Brie came then, with Alison fixing my hair with her hand while Brie leaned in to kiss me. I snaked one arm around each of them and held them close as we began to kiss in turn.

Things quickly got heated. Both Alison and Brie, each having a free arm, began to grab at each other at the same time as me. Brie grabbed Alison's ass, while Alison groped underneath Brie's shirt and found that of course, she wasn't wearing a bra. While I was in the middle of kissing Alison, Brie's hand grabbed the waistband of her jeans and forced the button open. I felt it, and Alison shifted in place as my hand went for it. She gasped up to the ceiling as my hand slid into her pants, and I felt her already wet pussy. I kissed Alison's neck while Brie began to rub my cock through my pants.

"Ohhh, fuck," Alison said quietly.

She shifted away, taking my hand out of her pants and giving me a charged up look. She bit her lip and wagged her finger at me, but I merely smiled back.

"Soon," Alison said as she backed away and headed for the bar.

Brie quickly grabbed my hand. I looked at her just in time to see her staring at my now somewhat wet fingertips, and then lock her mouth over them. Brie closed her eyes and moaned as she sucked them into her mouth.

"Taste good?" I asked Brie.

"Mmm I want to taste so many things today..." Brie answered with that very direct, very suggestive look she always had on her face. You know the one. Where she tilts her head down and looks past her eyebrows with the tiniest grin? Mmm.

"Speaking of, Lily's coming," Brie said with a bat of her eyebrows.

I pumped my fist in celebration, knowing that no one got Brie quite as horned up as Lily James did. Almost a guarantee that I would find them together later.

I stayed in the foyer a bit longer, hoping that more would arrive soon. My patience was rewarded shortly thereafter. Another car pulled up, and my heart went a-fluttering when I saw Anya Taylor-Joy in the passenger seat. She was with Cara Delevingne. The two of them were becoming very close indeed. Anya pulled herself in close for a deep kiss, and held on tightly as I dipped her to the floor like we were dancing.

After that, Karen Gillan arrived, a bottle of whiskey in her purse.

Then, Kristen Stewart and Emma Roberts (BFFs) arrived together. Emma was dolled up in a very nice blue with white polka-dot sundress, while Kristen was wearing cutoffs and a shabby t-shirt like normal. Both looks made me want both of them so badly.

Then the Riverdale trio showed up: Madelaine Petsch, Camila Mendes, and Lili Reinhart. Three makeouts in quick succession, followed by Madelaine whispering in my ear that she had a 'surprise' coming. M

And then Joey King and her sister Hunter arrived, followed shortly by Natalie Alyn Lind and her sister Emily (now a full member). Dove Cameron. Lucy Hale. Chloe Moretz. Vanessa Hudgens. Sarah Hyland. Emma Dumont. Ana De Armas. My head started to spin just from how fast I was looking between the driveway to see who arrived, and turning to watch them enter the house. I also had the taste of about a dozen different lips on my tongue, as each girl seemed more glad to be there than the one that arrived before.

That was when the first of the night's surprises appeared. Kiernan Shipka arrived, but she had another blonde with her in the car. While Kiernan took a moment to put her heels on before she exited the car, I had to take a moment and let my eyes recognize the petite shape and bright eyes that were with her. That was when I realized it was Kathryn Newton. Kiernan exited the car, wearing a sleeveless black dress that was tight all the way down and ended barely on her thighs at all. Her glossy black heels clacked on the walkway as she approached.

Kathryn was wearing a black skirt, and a pink button up sleeveless top. Although she was also wearing heels, they were shorter than Kiernan's, although her legs looked amazing as well.

"Do you like my dress?" Kiernan asked with a grin.

When I nodded, Kiernan put her arms to her sides and slowly spun around on the toes of her high heels, waving her ass at me and bending forward so I could see the dress ride up a little higher. It was almost too much to do to me when I was meeting someone new. Kiernan introduced me to Kathryn, and I got the quick story that they'd been friends for years now. I also got the reasoning that Kathryn was 'curious', which in my experience, meant she was very much into what went on here. You don't hear about such things, and then go to such a place if you're only 'curious.'

Kiernan went to show Kathryn around as more ladies arrived. The foyer of the house began to fill with the quiet echoes of the small crowds that were filling up the lounge and the bar. I finally left the foyer and went to the bar, which had Karen Gillan currently acting as bartender to the Riverdale trio, Cara, and Anya. Kristen and Emma were sitting at their own table, cheers-ing and sipping on drinks of their own. I elbowed my way up to the bar, wrapping my arm around Anya as I did, and waited for Karen to pour me a drink.

Anya pulled herself in closer to me by wrapping her arms around my shoulders and turning to face me. She continued to talk to Cara behind her by turning her head and listening out of one ear, but every so often she would lean forward and slowly start kissing me on the neck. Cara, getting desperate for attention, did the same thing to Anya by pressing her body to her and holding her by the waist. Anya stayed pressed against me while Cara lightly grinded her hips into Anya's ass.

While I was savoring Anya's attention, I started talking to Karen across the bar, and Madelaine who was to my immediate left. Both of them had their wonderful hair let down, but it was Madelaine who was leaning on the bar and giving me a suggestive look. When I glanced behind and saw her ass was clad only in yoga pants, I of course reached back and ran my hand over her ass. Conversation continued like that, with me groping Madelaine, Anya getting close to me, and Karen behind the bar. Conversation ended when Karen made everyone present at the bar take a shot, and then an awkward silence fell over the bar.

"So what are we doing here?" Cara suddenly chimed in.

There were several looks exchanged. Karen's eyes turned toward me. Cara looked at Anya. Madelaine, Camila, and Lili all looked at each other. Anya tightened her grip around me, and looked at the rest of the room.

"Why don't we all just sit down first?" I said, wanting to start somewhere.

I took Anya with me by the arm, and the rest of our mini group followed as I went to one of the couches that faced each other towards the back of the bar. Kristen, Emma, and a few others watched as we all sat down. I sat in the middle of one couch, while Anya sat on my left, Cara sat next to her, and Karen sat on my right. The Riverdale trio sat on the couch opposite us, with Madelaine in the middle, and the other two getting very close to her right away.

We weren't sitting quietly for long. Anya shifted herself in place, and slid one of her legs between mine as I sat there. She was wearing only a sundress, so her leg was bare, and it gave me instant need to run my hand up it. It wasn't hard for her to shift against me more, and then pull my face to hers to begin kissing again. I started groping up Anya's thigh and feeling under her dress, but found my hand wasn't alone. Cara was feeling up Anya from behind, while Anya had one hand reached back to touch Cara in turn.

I felt hair tickling the side of my neck, and when I turned to see who it was I could only see a flash of red as Karen brushed her hair out of the way. She leaned in next, kissing me with a sloppy, aroused enthusiasm. I put one arm around her as I kept the other on Anya's leg, and while my arms were essentially occupied, I still enjoyed the feeling on my fingers.

As Karen and I continued kissing, she shifted closer on the couch. She was wearing a button up blouse, but as she leaned in closer both her hands gripped it at the top and then pulled. To my relief, the buttons turned out to be snaps, and in one motion Karen exposed her entire chest. No bra underneath, which meant that when Karen leaned up and pushed her chest in, I was treated to her perky tits directly in my face. I kissed and licked each one while Karen started breathing harder. She raked her hair out of her face, and then pulled my head into her chest so I would continue. I did, but that was also when I felt attention moving towards my pants.

I could tell it was Anya right away. She had a particular way of outlining my cock with her fingers through my pants. She would tease her fingers down it, find the tip and rub that, and then lightly grip it with her entire hand. She did that again, but then I began to feel something else. A second hand started groping me through my pants. When I finally pulled away from Karen, I looked down at my lap. Anya's hand was there, but on her knees in front of me was Kat Dennings.

"Wheeere did you come from?" I asked down at Kat.

She answered by simply giggling and biting her ruby-red lip. Then my head was turned again, this time by Anya pulling me towards her and then planting her lips on me. I started kissing Anya, and shifted my hips forward as the attention got more direct. Three hands now, the third I assumed was Karen's. Anya didn't even need to look to continue to do what she was doing. Her fingers felt their way up, and she quickly unbuttoned my pants. Kat, or Karen, unzipped them further. Anya pulled away and looked down, right as I saw Kat hungrily starting to reach inside my pants. I felt Kat's fingers grip it, and she pulled it out, where it quickly went fully hard. And that was when, for lack of a better word, the frenzy began.

Kat began to stroke my cock with one hand, while both Anya and Karen shifted on the couch, getting on their knees so they were ready to lean down. At the same time, Madelaine, Camila, and Lili all scrambled off the couch, and got on their knees behind Kat.

"Ok, so who is going first?" Kat asked with an eager look on her face.

"By all means," Anya said as she waved her hand like she was giving Kat permission.

"Mmmm thank you..." Kat grinned.

Kat adjusted herself a little by shifting on her knees, and then put both hands on my thighs. She leaned in while staring up at me, and then opened her mouth as she ran her tongue over her bright red lips. Kat wrapped her lips around the tip of my cock and held them there. Only when I felt her tongue lick the top of my cock inside her mouth several times did she begin to slide down. She went down low, sucking plenty of my cock into her mouth before she stopped. Then she began to slide her mouth up and down, keeping her lips tight and her tongue against the underside of my cock. The slow bobs of her head caused Kat's curly hair to spill down and almost block the view, but Madelaine was directly behind her, and she quickly pulled Kat's hair back behind her head so everyone could have a view.

Kat pulled away with a grin, and then turned to look at Madelaine. Without a word, Madelaine leaned in and planted her own scarlet lips on Kat's. While they started to kiss, Karen leaned down, and tossed her own red hair to one side. She slid my cock into her mouth, and then began to rapidly bob her head up and down even faster than Kat. Each move she made was accompanied by a tiny 'mm mm mm' moan, until she pulled away. She didn't stop, and instead of sucking Karen ran her tongue up the side of my cock until it reached the tip, then she began to quickly lick the tip like it was a dessert.

Then Anya dropped in by bending over in place. She first joined Karen in licking, simply taking the other side until the two of them had essentially coated my entire cock with their tongues. Then Anya moved her mouth up, kissing her way up until she reached the tip. That was when Karen had to pull back, because Anya sank her head all the way down until my cock was pushing into her throat. I groaned as Karen put her hand on the back of Anya's head, holding her down to keep my cock fully in her mouth. Anya was unbothered, and even when Karen let her go she simply continued to move up and down, taking my cock into her throat each time.