Power Play Pt. 20

Story Info
Jill gets Susan to start with.
6.1k words
4
3.4k
2
0

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers

EVENING: INTERVIEW: SAPPHIC

Please note. In this chapter, a real-life term "GDPR" is used. GDPR is a European Union piece of legislation requiring organisations (amongst other) to delete/erase/not retain personal and contact data of its clients/customers. Broadly, it is about data security and transparency. The United Kingdom (which is the context in which this story is written) currently falls under this Europe-wide piece of legislation.

It was 6pm, just about to get dark. I took the last sip of water before grabbing my keys and walking out of my house through the door. What to expect precisely, I had no idea, but this was precisely the source of thrill in my bones -- and boner, frankly. And if I felt both anxious and thrilled, I could not imagine what Jill, who was somewhat more in the dark, must have been feeling.

A mere 20 minutes after Jill and Hollie had rushed into the manager's office, Jill and I had been sent to our respective homes, "requested" not to make contact with each other. Having locked the door to my house just now, I decided to take a longer walk back to the hotel and relived those final twenty minutes earlier that day.

"Oh look Jill," Hollie laughed. "He probably just passed the last of the interview. You ready for yours?"

Katie and I froze, her still coming to from her orgasm, but Jill's mouth was wide-open. "Hell, you're fast!" she commented.

I wondered if Jill had the same idea of disassociating sex and pleasure from emotions as I did. I definitely had feelings for her outside of sex, but did she see things the same way? I was quite certain she did after she'd accepted the idea of potentially working here, proving services for sex-starved people in the city! -- but needed to check. "Do you mind?" I asked her.

She burst out into giggling laughter. "What -- mind you having pleasure and fun?" The giggles turned serious. "Not at all, love."

Hollie just smiled, quite sweetly, looking at the both of us, although did not say a word. She just walked over and sat on the desk next to me and Katie, crossing her legs. "Next time you frolic," she teased Katie, "would you please do that on your desk and not mess up my desk?" Katie snorted, bemusement topping her afterglow. "I mean, look at these folders on the floor! -- geez!" She bent over to kiss her. "My, you two. Get dressed, will you? We need to set up the evening for that one." She meant Jill, of course, who would've just got a tour of the hotel. "Back room, Kate?"

I was surprised to find that the "back room" at the other end of the office was no cupboard as I'd previously images. It was a fully equipped, well-furnished room with two sofas, a rug on the floor between them and a series of cupboards filled to the brim with folders. The ceiling was one enormous mirror here, which told me instantly this was not just a storage room. Every place within this hotel oozed lust.

Hollie told us to sit opposite her and Katie. She addressed me first, "As you know, you've already been interviewed for here although you didn't quite know it at the time! Now it's Jill's turn." I heard Jill sigh next to me.

Hollie went on to explain further, "Her interview will be this evening, starting at 6.30pm. She now has a full idea of what this place is about and we do -- we'd just talked about it while on the tour. Isn't that right?"

Jill nodded to confirm.

"We have the initial positive report from you, but we need to know she can satisfy all manner of our clients." She eyed Jill now. "This means some of it will be hard and rough -- do you understand that, darling?" Jill nodded vigorously, and smiled. "I mean real rough. Are you sure you want to?" The last question was serious and certainly not playful at all. Hollie ignored the presence of me and Katie in the room and just focused on Jill's teenager-like frail-looking young figure. Jill looked so delicate that it did make sense to ask the question that she did.

"Yes, I want it."

"There is a way to drop out of the interview if you find it too much. But, clearly, you'd be forfeiting your being successful that way."

Jill returned the look, looking almost offended for a second. "I AM ready. I will NOT quit!" There was a resolute determination about her.

"Okay!" Hollie's harder look softened and she appeared satisfied by this. "Now then, listen to what is going to happen next."

She explained the process and some requirements for the rest of the day. Jill would not know practically anything about who she'd meet later for the interview, how many people this would be or even how long this might take. All she knew was that she needed to be ready for sex the same day from 6.30pm until 2am in the morning. She seemed to readily accept everything -- many girls would've run scared, but I supposed she might have thought that whatever would happen, many of her tucked-away fantasies would get realised. It only implied there was a volcano dreaming under that gentle, innocent-looking exterior. Yet again, my kind of girl!

Before all this, she needed to rest. Well aware of what had developed between Jill and myself, Hollie and Katie required that she and I do not see each other at all and we were to go to our separate homes until the evening. We were visibly disappointed, but she accepted it nonetheless. Finally, she was free to choose her own clothes, although she knew these wouldn't stay on her for very long.

For the evening, the hotel would be empty of any clients other than the people that needed to be there. An hour before, she would be texted with the number of the room where the interview would start. She was to simply enter that room and sit on the sofa there waiting for someone to arrive.

Jill was really admiringly calm -- actually taming her excitement, I thought -- when given all this information. The only start she displayed was when she was told, just at the end of Hollie's talking, that for the purposes of the interview as well as "internal training purposes" she would be recorded -- the cameras would be unobtrusively placed in any room she'd be in.

She almost jumped up, startled. "WHAT?!"

"That's usually the issue for some people," Hollie admitted, speaking in a calm voice, and hurried to reassure her, "Darling, we need to be able to watch you to see how good you are -- but can't be in the rooms all the time always; certainly not all of us. To make a determination, some of us need to be able to watch it later." Jill looked genuinely scared at this point.

"My family—" she stammered. "They're just not—" she broke hallway-through, intertwining the fingers of her both hands, then drumming her knee in unease. "Are you...? -- Would--?"

For somebody who'd just agreed to -- essentially -- being screwed by an unknown number of people (of unknown sex) for an unspecified amount of time, this was different. No one was surprised she might not wish to be filmed -- but it was obviously there was something else going on.

"Many people don't like being filmed -- although it is our requirement and the interview can't go on without it, it is all too obvious to understand why. Nobody wants even their regular sex vids to end up on social media... Is this what this?"

"Yes—" It was a hesitant 'yes', like there was far more to it. "My f—"

Katie chimed in. "Our cameras are very difficult to see in the rooms -- they are well obscured from view. The recordings are only for internal viewing and we delete them securely after the fact. We will email you a document when texting you which specifies this. It's like our version of GDPR, except we do this within 48 hours of the interview. You need to stay safe. These are all your legal rights. You'll get this in print. If any of this would ever reach anyone outside of here, you can sue us."

"You sure you'd do that?" There is practically a dread in her voice.

"Jill, what is it?" I turned to her, taking her hand into mine. "Is there something more beyond the obvious?"

"Ye-ah." Her voice broke down and a tear rolled down her cheek. She took a few breaths trying to control and console herself. I squeezed her hand for reassurance. This was quite unexpected after all the previous determination to get fucked, and we all froze.

"Go on, love. Tell us."

"It'll stay in this room," Hollie said. Her voice was soft, reassuring. Katie's eyes were caring -- they were both sympathetic and purely feminine. I wish men had that quality to this effect. I kissed Jill's silky cheek gently.

"My family. They wouldn't even—"

"Go on." I placed another kiss on her.

"Wouldn't even let me have sex out of wedlock. F-for-fornication—"

Silence fell.

"They're Catholic." She blurted out the final words with a mix of relief and anxiety and looked at women across the room with some dread.

They both rolled their eyes. Hollie was first. "Oh for FUCK'S SAKE!" she raged, seething.

Katie was just slightly more refined, "Shit."

"Why do they do this to people? Why make people like you feel like crap?" Jill was on edge of crying, but now, seeing the instant angry support, her composure was coming back.

Katie asked quietly, "Are you afraid that if anyone even had a hint of what you're up to, they'd—" she chose her next words carefully, "ostracise you for life?"

Jill sat back, looking more exposed than she'd be if she was stark naked doing 69. "I know so. I know they would." She looked down at her lap and then added, "My ex-boyfriend Jack -- they didn't even know about him. At all."

Nerves were eating her and she seemed smaller, as though caving in on herself. "My mother is a feminist," she managed to speak, but in a small voice, "and—they're both—woke." Then her voice sped up like she was finally saying what she'd not been able to say for a very long time. "I don't think they like men very much. But I do! Always did! They're so hot and I am so hot them, and I want to be a real girl—" She corrected herself, "Real woman."

I pulled her into a hug. "I just lost a job because of 'woke'. I understand."

"We set up this place precisely because of people like you," Hollie said and Jill turned within my arms to face her. "People who want to be -- sexually -- themselves, but can't because of others' evil. Let them go -- and be yourself."

The real Jill was beginning to come back; I could feel her body strengthening against my arms. She inhaled deeply.

"If they talk, let them talk. It's just talk," Katie added.

Jill nodded. But she still needed further reassurance and Hollie was quick to provide it. "Tell you what. We need to record the interview, but we watch it together -- ourselves and yourself, and you can delete it yourself, right from our computers. We never do this, but you get to control what happens with it. How's that?"

Jill did seem reassured; her face took back some colour after having gone pale previously. "It's—good."

Hollie smiled, beaming. "Sorted!"

Walking to the hotel just now, I regretted there being so little time for me to talk to Jill about her family and the terror they filled her with. Before going home, she did say to me, "Good to have your back," smiling sweetly just before leaving the reception for home. I was anxious for her after that episode -- whatever they had planned for her for the evening would clearly involve some "rough", so I was genuinely hoping she'd have a nap before the evening and find her strength back. I wanted to stay with her, particularly because of that incident at the end, but the managers were absolutely adamant, saying it was not allowed. I had to accept that, but was far from pleased.

I reached the hotel and entered inside through the front door. The lights were dimmed -- there was nobody in the foyer and the reception was empty -- except for Jill. She looked stunning. In a short red floral dress and a sleeveless camisole in the same pattern and white heeled shoes, she stood leaning against the reception table, looking at her phone. It was 6.23pm.

I had my instructions and needed to leave her for a while but I wanted to make sure she was now okay. Her eyes were gleaming and she looked really excited. I exhaled -- she looked and acted like there was not a worry in the world. "Glad to see you're okay."

"The night is mine. I am not thinking about anything else, them or anyone else." She giggled. "I want this job!" Walking to the lift, she shouted back to me, "See you soon!"

I knew she had been told she'd be watched during some of these by myself and Hollie and Katie or some combination of us, to always involve one of the managers. The recordings would be for the benefit of whoever was not able to stay with her wherever she would be. Sometimes, it meant just watching, but sometimes actively participating -- which I was really looking for! I did not know any details, however, other than which room the start would be in -- I had been instructed to simply "go with the flow". Some "people" would be coming at certain times to the hotel, but I did not know who they were and how this had been arranged -- it was all in Hollie's and Katie's capable hands.

* * *

Five minutes later, I was in the corridor outside Room 15A on the first floor, met there by Hollie. She was in a black tank top and blue denim torn shorts and white pair of sneakers, looking very sporty, sexy and certainly ready for the night. She ignored my look inspecting her figure up and down and just said, "She's already inside the room. Come on in -- we'll be watching this one."

She opened the door. Room 15A was a sizeable one, but looked like a typical chain-hotel room in terms of décor: brown panels for walls, dark curtains blocking the view to and from the outside. A large bed was here and a sofa. There was a bathroom right next to the door.

Jill was sitting on the sofa, waiting. She opened her mouth to say hello on our entry, but Hollie put a finger across her lips. In the corner of the room, as far away from Jill, there were two chairs for us -- Hollie pointed these to me and we sat down. "Not interaction with her, remember," she whispered into my ear.

"Won't she be distracted by us?" I whispered back.

"Once they get going, trust me, she'll have other things on her mind."

She was right. Jill waved at us from the sofa, but this was the last she communicated with us for a good while. Soon, she was to forget about our existence.

"6.29pm," Hollie said to me as quietly as possible, easily outside of Jill's earshot. "Susan will be here in one minute."

Seconds later, the door opened slowly and, indeed, a Susan entered. A very pretty girl in her (I thought!) early twenties entered. Relatively tall, very slim. Long hair falling to her shoulders. Quite pale complexion with thin red lips contrasting well with her skin tone. She reminded me a bit of the actress Emma Watson. She wore a simple pink T-shirt and a pair of black formal-looking trousers.

Jill sighed noisily enough for us to hear her. There was tension in the air. Susan said absolutely nothing, only beckoned for Jill to follow her. Her moves was vixen-like and sexy; very well aware of her body, she controlled her moves and her onlookers' reactions to it.

Dutifully, Jill got up from the sofa and standing up and smiling, got pushed against the wall. Susan kissed her. It was beginning -- I was to witness some real lesbian action. I gasped.

Jill was finding the kissing drugging from the outset; Susan had started, but now Jill was reciprocating, kissing her back with growing passion. Susan wasted no time whatsoever -- pulled her dress down, leaving just Jill's white lacy panties, and in one smooth move pulled down her camisole. Jill "forgot" to wear any bra, so her tits were out already. Susan kissed her and cupped her breasts with her hands, fondling them. This was starting fast!

Jill's long beautiful neck was kissed already and the first moans started. The two clearly took instant liking to each other. Susan's touch at this point was light, romantic-style and undeniably erotic. She bent her knees lowering herself slightly and locked her mouth around Jill's right nipple. Looking up at her, she let her tongue snake around it, growing it and enlarging it. Jill could only let it go for so long and pulled her up for another kiss. Only now did I notice Susan's large and tight ass.

Jill grabbed the side of her T-shirt and pulled it up. As expected, no bra on Susan either. There was somewhat more body on Susan than on Jill and her breasts were sizeable, now swaying in front of Jill's until they went for another kiss, pressing tits together. The kissing was growing hotter by the second, and soon Susan's hand found Jill's clit through the panties material.

"Tie me up!" I whispered to Hollie in desperation.

"What?" she whispered back.

"You thought I can possibly withstand watching this without touching myself? Tie me up so I can't!"

She shook her head. "Men!" She reached quietly behind the chairs where a small cupboard stood and produced a silky restraint in no time. I looked at her questioningly -- she just whispered, "There is a cupboard like this in every room," and pulled my hands to the back of the chair and bound them there.

By now, Susan was rubbing Jill's clit through the material still, but with much greater intensity as the kisses were growing more insistent. Her hips were swaying against Susan's finger movements -- and she was moaning quietly. Under these ministrations, Jill was greedier and greedier of Susan's mouth -- it was an incredibly hot spectacle already!

In between the kisses, Jill then looked at her with such arousal as if all of the blood in her body went to her face. She was under her spell now and under her control, succumbing to the sensations and for now could just kiss her back, now her tongue darting into Susan's. There was such a different quality to this than being with a man -- the build up was slower, the kissing softer and the whole show seemingly more affectionate.

Growing hotter and hotter, eventually Jill had to break it up. She pulled Susan by the hand towards a little table standing near the sofa. It was quite clear she had by now completely forgot about the presence of me and Hollie in the room -- and of the cameras, wherever in the walls they actually were.

Susan pushed her against the table's edge. They were both phenomenally hot, tits against each other, their young bodies rubbing against each other, twisting and bending. Susan now pulled the camisole off her entirely, but it was Jill's turn really now. Dropping to her knees, she pulled Susan's trousers down, revealing superb stretched tight pink knickers underneath.

The trousers were off and now, gasping and panting, Jill was on her knees against Susan's crotch, kissing around it through the material and rubbing her. Susan reacted as expected -- with deep moans, but so far managed to keep her legs together. Jill kissed her way up to her tits, extremely passionately, tasting every bit of her skin, not actually stopping then but licking her way up Susan's neck to her earlobe.

She wanted more for herself first and leaned back against the table, pushing her breasts forward, encouraging her new friend to kiss and suck her tit. What followed was an incredibly erotic minute -- with Susan kissing her breasts in astonishingly feather-like way, which was practically ticklish. "Wow—" I panted next to Hollie.

Susan, overwhelmed with Jill's body, its youth and sex-appeal, was clearly climbing in her arousal as well and looked at her with affection. Jill's body was becoming more elastic -- pushing her tits forward to Susan's mouth, swaying her hips, spreading her thighs. More kissing and flicking of the tongue against her nipples followed, but it was getting progressively steamier and steamier. Eventually, Susan knelt in front of her having traced a path of kisses all the way from her neck, past her breasts to her abdomen. Jill looked down her body at Susan with such longing anticipation that it was actually touching. She squeezed her nipples between here nimble fingers when, still through her panties, Susan began to kiss her pussy, now paying full and undivided attention to her there. Jill would be now gorgeously wet, I was sure.

sxkt78
sxkt78
70 Followers
12