Power Play Pt. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxkt78
sxkt78
68 Followers

The panties were thin enough for Susan to easily wet them with her tongue quickly to electrify Jill's folds, but this prelude couldn't last long. A few seconds later, she began pulling them down in her teeth. I squirmed in my seat, watching it being pulled down slowly. The air was charged with sexual energy.

Susan's lips broke into a huge beaming smile upon seeing Jill's perfect, smooth and decidedly wet pussy exposed to her eyes and lips now. She whistled -- not something anyone expected, a clear sign of Susan now being obsessed with her like most people would be.

The first lick was vertical, from the labia up to the clit. Then down -- slowly, excruciatingly. Jill inhaled sharply. More followed -- mostly down-to-up -- and each was coupled by moans from Jill: each louder than the next, her voice trembling. She watched Susan with a look of some form of devotion.

The longer first licks were now becoming smaller, focusing on the labia itself and pressing harder against her, eventually sucking on her folds, tugging them, pulling them inside Sophie's mouth. It was clearly expertly -- each touch now was sending powerful surges through Jill, who was in clear and relentless agony under that tongue's touch. She had to grab her tits -- powerless not to -- and the constant eye contact with her was not making matters any easier! Her legs were quivering, abdomen shaking and vibrating; even just watching was pure heaven (Hollie's hand was long in her knickers and I was just literally drooling while grinding my ass around my seat.) Some of Jill's moans were indistinguishable now from being in a small measure of pain -- pleasure being of that intensity. Her legs were letting go and she needed to lean harder against the table, but instinctively found the back of Susan's head pushing her onto her pussy. Susan, with her eyes shut, her face essentially glued onto the pussy, looked positively divine as well; kneeling in front of her, sticking out her shapely tight ass (the knickers showed more than they hid), making me want to fuck it. She now increased the speed of her tongue flicking against Jill's clit, made easier by Jill meeting her tongue with her own hip movements -- a perfect lesbian unison. She grabbed her head now -- her moans were now louder groans and grunts and Susan eating her greedily now and now letting go. The wet slurpy sounds were now more audible -- only telling us how wet Jill's snatch really was. Cum was oozing out of my cock too and I knew it, even though I couldn't touch it -- but she was on the road for another cumming today -- pushing her cunt against the wanton lips of the other girl. Now, she just wanted release, groans doubling in frequency and volume -- and ferocity -- and her small hands clenched into fists. All Susan now need to do was keep her wet curled-up tongue stuck out and the pussy was simply using it to fuck itself.

Now the struggle began -- the final wave. Jill appeared to me so fucking hot that it's difficult to describe. She grabbed Susan's head again, now gyrating her pelvis around it, small, insistent, relentless moves, getting her the friction she wanted.

Then she came -- or spasms came, rather, shaking her legs, her stomach and her tits. She froze for a moment and then, as Susan held her by her legs, she arched back, her upper body lying flat down on the table as the ecstasy consumed her.

My body seemed to yank itself in the futile struggle to control myself; my hand was desperate to reach the cock, then remembering it was constrained. "Holy shit!" I mouthed.

Jill rose from the table shakily to kiss Susan in a series fiery, aflame kisses. Her flesh was clearly ablaze, every touch tantalising her, provoking her inner demon. "That was amazing!" she hissed. "Bed, bed!"

For a while, she was in control or perhaps Susan allowed her the control. She let Jill push her to lie down on the neatly-made white sheet bed just three steps away. Driven by sheer instinct, Jill rushed to lie over her, kissing her, quickly moving down her tits. Susan arched her back, pushing those rock-hard nipples into her mouth, under her expert pink wet tongue.

However, her pussy still dripping wet and on fire, Jill ached to get into Susan's pants and presently pulled the pink panties down her in one agile move. She looked down approvingly at her lover's pussy -- just as smooth and inviting as her own and just as heavy with juices. Jill bent over to kiss her, treating myself and Hollie to the view of both their pussies one above the other: young, tight, fuckable snatched.

Jill started my kissing her neck and collarbone, making her squirm and moan, but Susan was by no means idle: already, one of her arms reached down and snaking its way under Jill's wide-spread thighs found her clit. Having only just cum, Jill responded with a somewhat muffled shriek that had me writhe in my seat. The fingers began slowly, almost gently, over the clit, but the touch was fast growing in intensity; it was only a logical next step to slip those two fingers inside that moist orifice. Jill's ass was responsive slowly rising and falling against the fingers, and her high-pitched wails added to the rising heat. Susan played with her alternating between finger-fucking her and using the collected cum to further rub her clit on the outside, then putting back in again. The two fingers would go deeper now and their kisses were now feverish, their bodies clinging to each other madly. Even at the watching distance, it was clear that Susan's fingers were glistening and dripping with Jill's cum every time they left her tight moist hole.

The finger-fucking was growing more aggressive and the action just seemed to cross the threshold. Jill, unable to kiss anymore, shut her eyes giving her that angelic look I so loved, landing her pussy on the fingers more forcefully and wantonly. The friction was very obviously extreme, particularly when Susan made sure that her other fingers brushed closely against her clit with every finger thrust. The sounds of Jill's youthful cunt were now clear to hear, even over her loud groans and sobs; wet sloshing of her cum against the relentless work of Susan's fingers. "Fucking hell!" I remarked to Hollie, who was, in fact, busy slipping her hand into her own panties, unable to resist herself anymore. Susan's persistence was now a sort of loving passionate cruelty: rhythmically and methodically, her fingers ravished the pussy, frequently stretching them into a letter 'V' stretching the flash around them as much as possible, then slipping out and vigorously, almost erratically, rubbing her labia and clit around. To say that Jill was in heaven would be an understatement.

If Susan's hand movements were growing erratic, Jill's pelvis was getting out of control now, writhing, squirming and wiggling, sensitive the every touch, as though she was being burnt alive. She was going to cum again!

"Oh shit!" Hollie hissed to me and freed one of my hands -- the one closer to her -- from the bounds. "Get in there! I don't care!" and she pulled my palm right inside her hot soaked panties. I slipped two fingers inside her, never taking my eyes from Jill and Susan. "Harder, man!" she growled just as the first tremors of ecstasy began to rip Jill's body. Susan was now holding her in place having wrapped her other hand around her back, pushing her tits against her, French-kissing her, her other hand continuing to work her pussy. Jill dug her fingernails into the sheets, her sobs turning into what sounded like aroused lamentations -- then she came, goosebumps visible across her skin and releasing a long loud sound of relief.

Hollie's cum was by now dripping onto my palm and her sits and she was gyrating her hips around my fingers. She'd been already pleasuring herself for some time before I penetrated her and so was well worked up by now. When cumming, she needed to stay quiet for their sakes: she pulled my hand out of her and stuck it in her mouth to muffle her, sucking on the cum-dripping fingers vigorously, her body thrashing around in the chair.

This time, the second orgasm gave Jill new energy rather than depleted it and she was now over Susan's tits, sucking them hard, particularly nipples, which she pulled into her lips as far as they could be stretched. Susan stared at her, gasping. Soon, of course, Jill left those nipples, now sticking up proud and spit-covered, and traced the excruciatingly long path down towards her pussy.

She started by simple, very light vertical licks against her clit, to tease her. By now, it was clear Susan's tendrils, if she had any, would've been stimulated enough to respond wildly to any touch, however wild, and her gasps were loud and continuous. Now the tongue focused entirely on her clit, with quick fast licks of its wet tip. Slowly, the tongue was pushing more against the folds, occasionally licking horizontally, and slowly moving further down from the clit. It was quite clear that this was torture for Susan and she was about to start begging for mercy perhaps.

Jill loved this, of course, drugged by the cunt-juice smell and the view of the feminine centre -- driven by instinct, she now spread the lips wide, beginning to open her. Susan, undergoing these torturous ministrations, was sprawled on the bed, her lips parted, panting, her long hair spread out behind her head and arching her back and squeezing her tits and pinching her hard nipples. When she put her fingers in her mouth, sucking them, and twisting her body, the pleasure's hot waves rushing through her body, it just made her look like a teen, barely legal, during her first sex.

Now, holding her pussy lips partly open with her fingers, Jill began to flick her tongue against faster and the unrelenting pleasure continued. Now clearly sucking focusing entirely on the clit, every second brough Susan a new rush of never-subsiding arousal and her moans, rising and rising, just kept coming.

That was, of course, just the beginning. Now, she poised two fingers at her.

If the previous moans were loud, the new ones, once Susan started being stretched open, were like shouts by comparison. Poor (metaphorically!) Susan kept one hand in her mouth and another on her ablaze tit, sprawled on the bed, her legs wide open while getting finger-fucked and sucked. Jill was speeding up, giving her no mercy, and her wails were becoming erratic. The fingers were now methodically pushing in and out and the tongue ruthlessly swept past the fleshy clit. Susan grabbed Jill's head, now kneading her left tit, and tossed her head back. The pain-and-pleasure sobs now came; Jill kept at it, with the expression of someone on a mission, enjoying being another's tormentor. "Oh FUCK, so GOOD!!" she shouted.

"More?" Jill asked, instantly realising this was a silly question. Of course 'more'!

"Yes, please!"

"Turn around." Obediently, Susan rolled over to lie on her stomach, keep her legs spread and elevating, continuing to expose her soaking wet snatch. Jill knelt next to her; her fingers easily went back in -- in this position, it was easier to just bend her knuckles and push her fingers in. This time around, the fingering was quite untamed and savage. It didn't take long for Susan to collapse her upper body on the bed, defeated and succumbing to Jill's wild fingers. Undergoing torturous pleasure, Susan's voice was forced like a person's struggling get words out: this was unbearable, inescapable drug that she was getting. Jill knelt over her ass, her fingers systematically vanishing in the blackness of the cunt. Tormenting her victim with a blaze of satisfaction in her eye, she now turned into a bitch on fire. Paying seemingly no attention whatsoever to the helpless wails and cries of her prey, she wrapped her other hand round Susan's thigh and finding the engorged slick clit began rubbing that with zest. This added to the torture and Susan's first instinctive reaction was to slide off the bed, but couldn't quite do that, locked in place by Jill's hand. "Oh no you don't!" Jill laughed devilishly.

The fleshy succulent folds of Susan's were easily visible to both me and Hollie, driving us mad, but it was quite clear Jill was utterly unaware of our existence anymore. She was only interested in -- and conscious of -- Susan's tight dripping pussy and harassed it further; the sloppy sound kept coming at every next finger-thrust. The other girl's wails and moans were now a continuous, sometimes piercing, sound, but she kept going. Eventually, the other slut started gyrating her ass, erratically out of control, impaling herself on the insistent pair of fingers. She grasped the bedsheets and the sensations slashed through her so rampantly that her face tightened so as to look older or after some serious gym workout. She sucked on a piece of bedsheet in futile attempt to contain herself, but it was all beyond her -- a wild animal's growl got released next.

She was close now, real close. "Fuck, yeah!!" she gasped, completely defenceless against the assault, giving up any attempts of control now. Jill's fingers kept tearing into that young hole without abandon and her tongue licked all over her ass.

Finally, the release came: Susan yanked herself up like a wounded beast, uttering an angry growl just before her entire body shook and trembled. In pure ecstatic agony, she began convulsing, wriggling and thrashing across the bed, finally cumming, visibly sweating. Only now, Jill's fingers withdraw and she pulled her into an embrace, suddenly becoming gentle, caressing her skin like a character out of a Harlequin novel. She lied down above her, kissing around her face, her neck and finally her lips, calming her partner's quivering, shivering body.

"Get dressed," Hollie had all of her clothes back on again. "Room 17 now." The girls became aware against of our presence and giggled nervously, suddenly realising or re-realising at least they'd been watched all this time.

"What, already?" I asked.

"She's on the clock here!" We got up and walked across the room to the door past the two young lovers, dripping and only just coming to.

"Room 17 in five minutes," she instructed Jill. "Leave Susan here. You don't need to be dressed for the next stage."

Not waiting for any response, like a commander that knows their orders are going to be obeyed, she left the room and I followed her closing the door behind me.

Room 17 was just two doors away.

"What's next in store for her?"

"Oh, you just wait. It'll be much much steamier than what just happened in there."


sxkt78
sxkt78
68 Followers
12