Power Play Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked around the sofa to kneel at her legs and in the meantime she slipped down off the sofa's arm to now simply lie flat. She looked at him with utmost longing, with each further second he was taking clearly unbearable to her. Lucky for her, he was fingering her the next second and licking his clit too, having pushed her panties material to the side without yet taking them off her legs. This time, she moaned louder -- and grabbed her both tits feverishly. Her eyes shut, lips parted and hair hanging off the sofa to the floor, she looked the part of a sex goddess. One hand of hers found his hand and raked through his hair all the while the scent of her sex and the taste of it on his lips were too drugging for him. He now glued his face to her alternating between tugging on her folds and darting his tongue in. She finally shouted, "Fuck yeah!!" when he shot two of his fingers inside her stretching her young dripping insides. She grabbed her tits again, this time pushing the nipples up, making her tits look like they'd just undergone some kind of geological mountain upheaval, rising up. Even on camera, it was tangible from her hands all over her body, sucking her fingers, kneading her tits, stroking the skin of her neck as though it was burning her: tangible that the lust, arousal and sensations were consuming her.

The man was ingenious. Not only was he now licking her up and down; he used her own pants to rub the entire area to elevate the sensations in her. When he licked, his focus was entirely on the engorged, aching clit of hers, but then he seemed to know exactly when to curl his tongue and begin to dart it into her fucktunnel.

Driving her insane, it was only a matter of time before she would be begging him for more, which it seemed was what he was hoping for. "Oh please please Ron—please—" she was entreating him.

He was only waiting for that and immediately pulled her panties off her long sexy legs. She was watching him, licking her lips. "Not so fast," he warned her in a controlling voice that suffered no refusal. "First you need to serve my cock."

* * *

Yanked up to her feet, "Lena" growled in contentedness. Her bra was ripped open brazenly and my needy hands found her tits and grasped them. Standing behind her, I moulded the large jugs as though I was preparing dough before baking muffins. "Let's see how well you can atone for your misdeeds!" I hissed into her ear, now frantically feeling for her pussy through her pants with one hand. I used the ridiculous religious-like language on purpose to make it all sound dirtier -- and just for the sheer fun of it. She was sure wet through her panties; it was quite effortless to find her clit and rub hard through the material.

I put her body on my table, pushing the books out of the way.

"On your own teacher's table, sir?" she feigned mockery, playing a girl in control of an older man while I pulled her panties off her revealing her smooth, glistening pussy, spreading her thighs wide and pushing her school skirt high up to under her tits.

"Come on, Lena, you little slut, you know you've always wanted it!" I dropped to my knees right next to her hot pulsating groin.

"I sure did—Ooooh-aaahhh!—" She reacted by a shriek of pleasure as my libidinous lips made first contact with her clit. She arched her back and bit her lip attempting to contain the sensations within. She tasted good -- a curious hot blend of the sweet and the savoury, drugging my tongue into swift flicking action. I wrapped my arms round her strong thighs, effectively immobilising them. I'd eaten her pussy before that same day, of course, but the role-play context made it appear saucier and more forbidden than that last time, somehow. She was beaming as much as moaning allowed her to do, her large darkening pupils watching my head tilting at her snatch. My mouth just slightly open, I gave the tongue the freedom to flick past and tease her pink erect clit. Pressed fully against her, the stubble of my chin was collecting her cum already -- I knew I'd soon have my face sticky with her juices.

I was working hard on her, demanding strict obedience. "Fuck!" she whispered several times. Her gasps were becoming more submissive and powerless, and she alternated between furiously exhaling out and hastily inhaling. Clearly quickly driven to insanity by the insistence of my tongue sliding without mercy past her, at one point she instinctively attempted to shift back on the table. I grabbed her thighs aggressively, pulling her closer to me and playing my role: "Oh no you don't, bitch! Unless you want to be expelled after all!"

She rose to a sitting up position for a few moments, promising, "I'll be good now, sir—" but remained up only a few moments. Ecstasy was beginning to well up in her loins now, fast spreading out over her body and her body twitched and jerked, sending her crashing down to the table, where she now remained, supporting herself only on her elbows. Furiously and ruthlessly, I kept the assault of those fleshy, dripping wet, succulent snatch lips. "Fuck, sir!" The sensations were clearly beginning to be intolerable for her; her mouth was now gaping, her breathing was practically asthmatic. Now that cum was dripping out of her onto the skin of my face and her sluttish cunt was simply on fire, reacting to the tiniest to licks and grazes against her there. Her voice trembled like a broken violin string, then changed into a viper's hiss. Shutting her eyes hard, then starting, the rolling them, and laughing uncontrollably, she was losing it -- the frenzied raid continued unabated, though.

It was only now that I lowered the tongue towards her hole and began angrily darting it in, pushing her open, my spit meeting her cum. "Zz-zz-zzzzz—" No longer even stuttering, she lost her voice and just vibrated her tongue against her teeth. Arched her back as far as it would go, pushing the rock-hard nippled tits up. Her body was shaking and twitching all over, her abdomen sending ripples and vibrations down towards the cunt. "If only you'd been that obedient in the classroom before!" I snapped at her in a brief breaks. Her ecstatic chuckle was broken by the tongue snaking back inside her. She yelped, a little puppy bitch on a leash to her master.

"Sir—p-p-pl-pleease—" she managed to stammer out.

"P—hh-easse aa-t?" I mumbled against her moist cum-dripping pussy lips.

"Insside—me—please?"

I was only waiting for that. I got up to my feet.

She looked directly at me and in a voice steadying a bit, she said simply, "Just fuck me!"

* * *

Slowly, almost lazily, Ron got up and sat up on the sofa's arm. Jill watched him walk over with lusting longing in her eyes. He brought up his shaft by sliding his trousers to just below his hips. She exhaled at the sight of his thick, veiny throbbing rod. She was rolling over onto her stomach already, crawling up to his like a gecko. Then, her fours, she held out her tongue and slid it down him first.

He moaned, almost purred like a cat, and stretched out his arm, easily finding her pussy, not able to resist the sight of her firm shapely ass. She began with long and agonisingly slow licks up and down his shaft, but could not resist putting him in her sluttish mouth soon enough. To see her work him better, he rose from his half-lying position from before and sat, watching her with widening eyes. Oscillating between harder sucking and softer kissing, she was just getting him hornier with that -- her purely feminine irresistible charms he could not resist, but the time she was taking with him, delaying his pleasure, handing it out in small doses, was driving him insane. He gasped and opened his mouth as though to say something, to rush her, but that was when she wrapped her youthful lips around him finally and began sucking harder and with dedication: her eyes closed, fingers wrapped around him, concentrating at the tip, swirling her tongue fast. The dick was huge and although this wasn't deep-throating at all, it seemed to stretch her mouth to the absolute maximum. They were going slow still, her moaning gently against him, a path to the insanity.

Ron was getting visibly harder under her tongue's slick glides and was groaning, very soon wanting more than this. He got up and stood up next to the sofa's left arm, holding his throbbing cock horizontally. "Ahhh—" She knew exactly what he meant. Sitting on the sofa, her back against its armrest, she lied her head on the same armrest, looking up to his dick, just inches up from her face. Lusciously, she parted her lips, tracing a path around them with her tongue. Fixing her into an even better position, his strong hands shifted her into an even better, hotter position -- now her back was arching fully over the armrest with her tits forming the peaks rising proudly upwards; from her tits her body then fell down over the outer side of the armrest -- her head was handing down with her hair cascading almost all the way to the floor. Her slim, sexy body achieved in this position an almost Greek sculpture quality; no man could possibly resist her now: it was femininity defined.

Her head upside down like this, she only needed to open her mouth to start getting face-fucked.

He started with slow, shallow pushes, needing only to bend his knees slightly, but already the sizeable pulsating dick stretching her lips tight. With the next few thrusts, now deeper and more demanding, she was effectively muzzled. She shut her eyes as the rod was sliding into her moist mouth and her hands were brushing across her nipples lightly. He was breathing out more but still mostly quietly and there was an odd silence now; they were working together towards a common goal. A thread of his cum attached itself to her lips when she withdrew for a moment. Smiling widely, she flicked her lips against his cum-oozing slit before he pushed back in again. This time, she kept her mouth open wider and he would push in deeper once, pull out fully, then go back in again. Genuinely, that cock did look made for her stretchy mouth!

She got to suck on his ever-tightening darker-skinned balls while he jerked himself off for just a few seconds before returning the dick to the moist depths of her throat. With one hand still on her left tit, she now held him next to her lips with the other. Sucking him hard with her snake-like tongue, she drove him crazy jerking his length off with her long slender fingers. This time he was beginning to moan louder. She knew what she was doing, of course. "Now?" she tweeted in a sweet voice.

He did not tweet back. Instead, his voice was hoarse and croaky. "Hell, yeah."

* * *

Tittering, she spread her legs wide on the teacher's desk. She pulled her skirt up, looking down her voluptuous body towards the cock. I used my strong hands to shift her slightly and pushed her to lie down on the table. There was no point to wait -- the aching dick needed the student's pussy that she so willingly offered to me. She was tight, snug and wet.

"Fuck, girl!"

My hips were moving on their own accord. Holding her wide open by her ankles, I was thrusting in with the rhythmicity of a metronome. She was groaning, her foxy mouth wide open as she was looking at the dick stretching her wide. The fantasy was working on my psyche, it seemed, she felt tighter than she probably was -- fucking her on the teacher's table, with those pigtails sliding across her tits crowned with fully erect nipples. Gasp!

She rose, supporting herself against the shiny surface of the table top to get a better look, but collapsed back in the next minute as my thrusts' force increased. Treating her like a fuckdoll that she was, I used my hands on her legs to impale her moist pulsating pussy against me. The rams were deep, fast and relentless. She tossed her head back, shrieking. Her expression was one of tensed-up pleasure; in any other context, this would look like pain.

I was getting out control, faster and ever more ruthless. I pulled her left thigh up and wrapped both my hands around her, allowing my hips greater stability and more frenzied fucking. Each thrust sent vibrations across her body; her eyes were rolling and she was panting. She managed to shake out "Oh fuck!" out of her mouth, then her voice trembled like a guitar string about to snap. "Good girl!" I hissed at her. The dick simply kept moving, its hardness stretching her pulsating insides time and again. The balls kept slapping against her and she wore a properly wicked smile of an enchantress whenever the waves of pleasure allowed her. Moaning, and never stopping the assault, I brought both of her legs up and together to get better friction. "Oh yes, yes, yes!" she hollered. "Oh sir, this is so good!"

She was indescribably tight now, but easily shaped by the viciously sliding manhood. Her tits were not just swaying but jiggling unevenly with every thrust of mine. Drawing in air sharply, she grabbed them into her hands and looked up at me savagely, biting her lips.

I stopped. Didn't take the dick out, but slowly, in a show of control, I pulled off the shirt down my arms. Panting, she covered her face with her hands as though realising only just now how overwhelmed and horny she was. "You're so fucking hot," she said through her fingers.

"Shut up and behave!" I scolded her and the fucking resumed.

It was immediately rhythmical, punctuated with slurping sounds of her wet-dripping pussy whose juices were squeezed out of her each time the demanding dick crammed in. She bit her lips, trying to stop wheezing, but to no avail. Her chin was shaking and a series of howls was soon let out.

"Down!" I instructed her, stopping the movements of my hips for a while. She obediently lied back down on the table. I took a wooden ruler off the table and slapped her ass with it. She laughed a devil's shriek. "Am I doing something wrong, sir?"

"Bitching around too much, girl!" She would've responded with more role play, but the thrusts resumed again. This time slower at first, giving her an opportunity to rub her own clit, which she did vigorously. The bitch was driving me insane -- slowly, the familiar tingling in my balls was forming. I stretched an arm towards her neck, pulling her up slightly.

This was a very good angle or something, don't know. But whatever it was, suddenly a beast in me emerged -- a vicious brutal obedience-demanding brute. All of a sudden, my dick went into an insane, ferocious mode and my hands landed on her neck. She growled loudly, only spurring on my demand for her submission to me. The slut was now mine -- she was now the object of the fucking only. The throbbing cock was jamming in like a well-programmed machine, demanding obedience, suffering no resistance. The flesh met the flesh, she was growling "Fuck fuck!" almost constantly, held by her neck in position. Her mouth dark and gaping, she was losing her wicked look fast, the strength of the cramming and the strong hands around her neck switching on the innocent girl's look. Ripped through, she was no longer a woman but just a vessel for fucking, pushing her pussy herself onto me. Frenzy abounded: seeing her jiggling tits, I slapped them around. "Oh sir, fuck your girl! Fuck your girl HARD!" She was no longer growling, only gargling as if rinsing her mouth and came right in the middle of this, twice. The second time, in the fucking spree, I pushed her aggressively down onto the table, ignoring her wheezing, and held her in place by grabbing her both tits and squeezing them all the while delivering a rapid fire of animalistic thrusts.

* * *

Jill's entire figure emanated expectant tension -- she was entirely tensed up. She got up -- judging by his expression, excruciatingly slowly for Ron, who was not able to keep his hand away from his cock -- and straddled the large cotton-upholstered arm of the sofa. Then, her moves vixen-like and supple, she bent down positioning her pussy and stomach on the sofa's arm, her tits dangling over the seats. She supported herself on stretched-out arms against the cushions. The camera filming them registered her young tight ass spread out for him and her edible fleshy pussy exposed to him.

He was not planning to waste any time.

He bent his legs, poising his large thick dick at her entry. She looked back over her shoulder, her teeth gritted, her muscles all tensing up in girly expectation. Unfortunately for me, his ass blocked the view of her, but it was clear his strong hands landed on her ass and as he moved in, he pushed her onto him. She was moaning softly already and her figure was a fucking hot downwards arch -- round ass turning into a lower back with her erect nipples, then raising up towards her head, her hair cascading down her shoulders.

The soft moans were already small shouts as he was going fast, not giving her any reprieve, massaging and squeezing her butt cheeks, purring low himself. She shut her eyes and parted her lips, giving her a dreamy submissive chick look. The fucking was growing in intensity and her entire body was swaying like a boat pushed around by waves. The guy's relentless ravaging of her slippery cunt was getting to her fast; already, she was either biting or gritting her teeth and now needed to grab on to the back cushions hard. The moans were now a series of unremitting oscillating shouts. His large hands landed on the small of her bad, immobilising her back more, meaning his thrusts were better aimed and more savage. Her moans and shouts were now almost innocent-sounding as though her entire body was groaning.

He pulled out and went back in for a second, pulling out again, repeating this several times. Although it was impossible to see, his own moans and groans suggested he was thoroughly enjoying the shallow entry time, his cock's head pushing past her pussy folds. I would.

This was just a recess before going back in hard and deep. I looked at her expression -- the sex was clearly hard and wild, but it was also quite beautiful -- but then she was gorgeous whatever she did, however gentle or slutty she would be. Her eyes were shut tight, a bit strained as though forcing themselves to shut due to the power of the sensations. Her gorgeous delicate nose led down to her thin lips, just slightly parted, breathing out heavily, giving her a look of a mermaid. The lips would open wider, then close pressing against one another, gasping for and trapping air and letting out now laboured moans. I was in such fucking love with this woman.

She wanted a change of position, though, and I was grateful for that as that meant I was able to see more on video. He pulled out of her, dripping some cum off his dick to the floor. She essentially turned around and lied on her back on top of the sofa's large back cushions. Her ass and legs were resting on the sofa's arms, making her quite comfortable and secure on top there.

He was already back inside the cunt and she grabbed her tits instinctively. His hard rod was easily stretching her tight insides at comfortable-seeming angle; he was slightly above her so the angle was slightly downwards and his thrusting looked completely effortless. His hand replaced hers on her tit, making the scene entirely one of a girl submitting fully to her master. Interestingly, though she was moaning loudly, they didn't talk at all -- there were no dirty words or any other words at all, just sounds of fucking and moans of pleasure. This made it somewhat hotter for the onlooker.

She arched her tits up, submitting to him further, grinding her head down into the cushion. He was pumping into her without abandon and confidently, hot fucking machine. Granted, for a while he took it out to run his cum-dripping dick, its length sticky with her juices, against her clit. But he was soon back to the methodical jamming of his tool into her fleshy cunt. She was giving out long sonorous moans and, having stretched one of her hands behind her head, she did look like a teen porn star.