Power Play Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was close to cumming and he could see that. She pursed her lips into an "o" shape, wheezing now rather than moaning. Her body was beginning to tense up and the vibrations in her thighs and abdomen were quite visible to Ron. He began to alternate the pace of the fucking between agonisingly slow, where she would beg him by just looking at him with her helpless eyes to go harsher and he would oblige with rapid rough assault. "Fffffuuuuckkkkk—" swam down her lips eventually as this alternating between slow and rough took her over the edge. High-pitched shrieks filled the room as she succumbed to her ecstasy and her body began thrashing. Keeping up the fucking, he contained her by bending over her trapping her body under his chest, preventing it from falling off the sofa! and kissing her. She claimed his lips passionately, moaning into his mouth, overcome and overpowered, sweating and flushed.

Well, overpowered, yes, but he certainly had more to inflict on her. The moment she was beginning to regain even a scintilla of composure, he sucked on her elongated rock-hard nipples, leaving them eventually nice and moist. Then he rose back up, pulled her legs up over his left shoulder -- and went back to fucking.

Slow at first, but her now being totally on fire, every part of her body oversensitive to any touch and her moans not just loud but torturously servile, I am sure they both knew (him at least, not sure about her!) another cumming would not take long.

He snaked his right hand past her tits and slipped two fingers into her mouth. She sucked on it hard. Her groaning was now of a slave who loves being tortured by a master -- she grabbed her tits, mumbling some indistinguishable words. Ron's hand now moved over to her clit, which rubbed vigorously in tandem with his cock thrusting into her. He took out the cock and slapped it and rubbed it against her clit. She shrieked. He entered her again then -- quick short thrusts: in and out, and he was able to watch her wet sticky red hole close up slowly every time before he stretched it open again.

Then he began going in faster but shallow. The quality of her moans changed, again moving towards the higher-pitched ones. He didn't even need to go faster -- all it took was move torturously slow -- he must've been enjoying the tightness and pulsing of her cunt around him -- and rub her pink clit; it was clear another cumming wave was coming to claim her soon.

He now stretched her thighs wide to enable him to go faster to take her over the edge. His strong hands trapped her young thighs and at a great angle now, the rough, brutal assault ensued. She stretched her both arms beyond her head as her pussy got ravaged by the bulging engorged veiny dick. Again, parted lips, eyes shut -- made her into an innocent, obliging young whore.

He finished the job seconds later and the waves of pleasure coursed through her body again, although it seemed with slightly weaker force this time. His eyes were gleaming and he was just as tense as her now -- a sex rod if you will. When her pussy convulsed around him, he gave out an aching, longing moan and it appeared that the manly needs took over him this time; he didn't kiss her this time, just pushed her trembling, writhing body off the cushions down onto the sofa's seat, leaving her sweating and moaning in ecstasy. As a man, I knew exactly what this was -- her hot body rather than her person became his sole interest now. The sex and the fucking became his aim -- he needed her pussy for his pleasure.

He walked over to sit on the sofa next to her shaky sweaty pile of a body, jerking his vertical hardon. He pulled her insistently by her shoulder. He finally spoke that evening, "Suck that dick, bitch."

* * *

Incidentally, this was what my obedient student was doing next. Dropped to her knees onto the floor in front of me and was fed my wanting cock. I grabbed her head and pushed it onto myself. Looking up at me wickedly, she ran her wet tongue up and down its length, sucking it loud. So fucking hot!

I grabbed her head and pushed down onto the dick for a good deep-throat. Take it deep, girl! I hit the back of her throat easily -- a fucking heaven -- then felt powerless but to face-fuck her. Her hot mouth, her spit and her mouth gliding around only just spurred me to go faster and harder -- she tried to moan against me but got gagged easily, but the good girl took it well and did an ace job. I stuck the dick deep inside her, stopping the thrusts -- in a hot move, she used her tongue sucking hard against me even though most of her throat was filled with dick; all that while looking at me like a proper whore.

When the cock left her mouth, she laughed with satisfaction, watching the oozing cum drip off me for a second, then sucking my tight balls, and then flicking her tongue against my throbbing aching length. "I fucking love your cock!" she said. Like a vacuum cleaner, she went on to wash that tongue of hers passionately all over me -- glans, length, balls -- before wrapping her lips and sucking me once again. I collected and grabbed her pigtails at the back of her head, impaling her head forcefully onto the savage cock, face-fucking her; short deep-throat thrusts. She went for it, tightening her cheeks against it as much as she could and taking it deep for a long as she could. Only gagging made her stop it; hoarsely, she wheezed on the way out taking strings of my cum onto her lips and chin. She was so not finished! -- she sucked the cum back into her mouth and spat them back for lube onto the dick, now sucking with greedy, slurping sounds.

Now the young bitch deserved some fucking. "You little slut!" I kept up the role play. "What sort of behaviour is this? You need to be punished!" With that, I pulled her up to stand up, made her lean over the table, with her ass in front of me. Harshly, I pulled her school skirt up and slapped her ass-cheek fiercely. She screeched with pleasure. Her heavy pussy was calling me and the cock found it quickly.

The assault was fast and brutal and my balls were soon flying against her skin as I was delivering rough thrusts stretching the pussy wide. She lied down on the table fully now, in essence grovelling for her teacher. It was now easy to ram harshly into her dripping cunt; pushing through inside her, her throbbing wetness and the blazing heat were prodding me to deliver rhythmical, forceful stabs. She was moaning and crawling on the table in front of me; the more I screwed her, the more pleasure swept back through me through the conduit of my raging, unstoppable cock. I heard her groan and grunt but took no real notice of this, not really controlling my body, but rather the body controlling me.

I am not sure if it was a minute or five minutes that this fucking frenzy went on for, but, eventually, I pulled her into a vertical position up from the table. Being in control was drugging -- I got her to cross her hands on her back and grabbed them, holding her close to me, unable to escape. The fucking never stopped and was marked by the rhythmical sounds of my balls banging against the taut skin of hers. Held by her arms, she let her body drop a bit in front of me; she was howling now as the cock was ruthlessly tearing through her. I couldn't believe how fucking wet she was and how tight her snatch still was after the unrelenting constant assault of her. Eventually, she rested her body on the table again and I let her hands, now free to slap her ass; the satisfied shrieks confirmed it was to her liking.

There was one more thing to do. I slowed down until I came to a complete stop.

"Sir?" came the surprised question.

I extracted the cock from her. "Follow me," I said and I climbed the table.

* * *

Jill did suck his dick for a while, rising in front of her face like a tower when she knelt down in between his legs, but they both knew this was just an intermission. Licking and sucking him, she was slowly rising up until bent up on her knees above him. He licked his lips in expectation when she eventually straddled high thighs. Jerking him off, she lazily lowered his hips allowing him to fill her again. He groaned at that first slide.

"Fuck!" I remember saying to myself watching her later on the video. She was so fucking hot! Arching her tits forwards, she placed one hand on her ass-cheek, filled up by his sizeable cock, drawing in air through her partly open lips. He wrapped his arms around her sides as she began bouncing up and down on him. It wasn't long before her siren's moans and her pussy tight against his cock made him rise up to suck her tits. She bent down to kiss him. Groaning, he now took control and his cock began thrusting into her, her being the passive receiver. She was trying to kiss him, but sensations kept overwhelming her and she'd arch her back to moan into the air.

Soon enough she rose back up into an upright position, now moaning audibly louder and in sharper tones. She was getting overwhelmed again! -- her eyes were closed again giving her the angelic look, mouth more and more fully open as if gasping for air, and all that with her hair tossed back, her hair sweeping her shoulders and back. Ron actually stopped moving now -- instead, she was using his cock for her pleasure, circling her hips over him, pushing her pelvis forth and back for friction, clearly involuntarily, moaning loudly all this time.

She came the third time seconds later and bent down and forced her mouth onto him as though she was trying to contain herself. He let her, pushing her back towards his chest, almost crushing her into him, letting her moan and scream into his mouth.

* * *

She laughed. "Oh sir, what will the other teachers say?" she said watching me lie down on the table on my back, my hard cock rising upwards.

"Oh shut up and come here to serve your teacher."

Instantly, she lifted herself up and straddled me, kneeling; then she lowered her pussy onto me. "Fuck yeah!" I grunted. She was crouching, lifting her butt just slightly above me so as not to just grind my cock, leaving me just enough space to thrust up into her. Which I did -- aggressively thrusted ramming into her stretchy pussy. This was brutal and harsh, like a pair of animals in the wild -- she wheezed in satisfaction. Now we were facing each other and while ravaging her pussy, I had a perfect view of her jiggling tits.

She took control next; shifted herself into a more comfortable position and then began fucking herself with my dick -- impaling herself forcibly, getting the table's legs to squeak. It was like she'd just been let out of the asylum -- wild, savage and untamed, like a wildcat, as though she was trying to get more than she possibly could. I grabbed her neck holding her in position, locking us into this beast-like position.

This was fast, furious and angry. The balls were slapping loud against her, she was howling, I was groaning like a wounded lion. "Don't you fucking stop, bitch!" I ordered her. The wickedness was fast getting replaced with an expression of being completely overwhelmed and akin to wide-open eyed surprise; the ecstasy was filling her to the brim; she was now trembling, practically convulsing, and no longer moaning, but, quite simply, roaring.

Then her body went almost smaller; she brough her arms together, crossing them on her chest: a pause before the explosion. I grabbed her by the hands and just watched the flush come over her face, sweat drench her skin, spit dripping from her chin and convulsions course through all parts of her body. For a while now, Katie was just like a teen: innocent, overpowered, unexpecting.

I let nature run its course, just holding her by her hands to ensure she would not slip off the table.

Only when she began coming back to, I remarked. "Well, Lana, you are a truly remarkable student!"

* * *

There was only one more thing to do now; give him a release. Jill lied on her back and arched over the sofa's arm, letting her head hang over down on the other side. She beckoned him with her finger. He laughed inaudibly. Didn't need any communication or explanation -- she'd just already opened her mouth wide for him; there was no question what she wanted, and in any case, he'd been waiting to cum for a long time now!

As always, Jill looked fucking stunning! She cupped one of her tit with one hand and wrapped the other around his thigh when she started sucking him. He was groaning continuously. Didn't need long now -- he was so worked up and ready. His tool easily slipped into her throat and it was clear from the movements of her chin that her tongue was working hard on him there. "Holy FUCK!" he screamed and panted. He placed his hands on his hips and began fucking her face now, with the only intent to spill his seed into her hungry wanton mouth.

A loud groan crashed through the room when the load started getting spilled into her mouth. "OH YEAAAAHH!!" She sucked him hard and her neck moved, a clear sign she was swallowing, but she could not possibly get it all and already trickles of cum was flowing down her cheeks to her eyes and into her hair, immediately giving her a sluttish look.

Ron, satisfied, now took his dick out of her mouth when she started choking on the cum in her mouth she wasn't managing to swallow in time. "Oh yeah, bitch!" he gasped, looking down at her. The excess of cum now spilled in streams onto her mouth, nose and the rest of her face. She growled a satisfied laugh-like sound licking the cum off her lips like it was vanilla ice-cream or something. The cum now flowed down her eyes, messing up with her make-up, giving her a goth-like look.

She was grinning up at him and chuckling. The last thing I saw before the video cut out was him using his cock, more and more flabby with every second, to sweep and brush a circular pattern around her face, feeding her back some of the dripping cum, and her eagerly drinking that.