Power Plays Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you were," he replied smiling widely and staring at her breasts, "you were kinda out of breath then too."

Alayna took the box from the delivery man's hands and gave her breasts a little squeeze with her arms as she held it in front of her.

"Well that's because this time I just finished working out," she replied taking a step back and hooking the door with her left foot, "last time I had just finished masturbating." For the first time since she opened the door the delivery man's eyes left her breasts and looked into her eyes with an expression of shock written on his face. "Have a great day!" She said as she closed the door with her foot. Alayna leaned forward and looked through the door's peep hole. The delivery guy was still standing at the door staring, obviously trying to take in what he had just heard. "Oh I can have so much fun with him!" Alayna said as she turned and walked to the coffee table with the box.

Setting it on the table she walked quickly to the kitchen for a knife. As she returned with the knife Alayna's training took over, she sat with her legs spread wide apart without even thinking about it. She slowly cut the brown packing tape from the box and opened the top. The box was full of packing peanuts. Not being one who likes to wait, Alayna plunged her hands inside the packing peanuts and grasped the first thing she found. Pulling it out, Alayna held the dildo in front of her face. It was an 8" flesh colored realistic dildo with a fat head, big ridge and thick veins running up and down it. What made it extraordinary was the smaller dildo that ran almost parallel to it.

"Obviously someone thinks my ass isn't getting enough action!" Alayna said setting the dildo aside. "But this box is far too big for just that."

Alayna's hands went back into the packing peanuts knocking many of them out of the box and onto the table and floor. She stood up and leaned over the box slowly lifting what was inside. The backs of her hands rubbed the inside of the box as she lifted out the contents.

"OH MY GOD!" She cried out letting it fall back into the box and falling back onto the couch. She slowly sat back up and looked at the content again. She looked up at the cameras and resigned herself to her fate. Pulling the large black device out of the box she placed it on the table. "What do I really need with a sybian?"

Alayna had been to the website several times and read all about the "fucking machines" and how they worked. She had even watched the demonstration videos showing the women riding themselves to orgasm on them. Eventually she summoned up the nerve and rummaged around in the box some more. Inside was a bottle of warming lube and an instructional video. Then she noticed a red envelope taped to the side. She pulled the envelope from the box and carefully opened it.

Alayna;

Something told me that my girl would

really enjoy something like this.

Enjoy!

Joe

Alayna blushed at being referred to as "my girl" in his note. Her hands trembled as she placed the note aside. Obviously this was something he wanted her to use. She imagined his penetrating blue eyes watching her ride it as she had seen other women do in the videos. She picked up the heavy dildo in her hand and walked to the kitchen. Alayna turned the water on and filled her right hand with anti bacterial soap. She carefully washed both of the dildos as well as the ample base. When she realized that it looked like she was stroking a lubed cock she began to get excited. Her pussy tingled and twinged having fully recovered from this mornings tryst on the phone and again wanting more.

With the dildos sufficiently clean Alayna placed the base on the red mounting. Just in front of that was the vibrating pad that would stimulate her clit. Alayna anxiously stood up and opened the bottle of warming lube as well. She kicked off her sneakers and picked up the sybian placing it on the floor close to an outlet. As she set it up she could feel herself getting wet.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this," she said under her breath, "I must be nuts."

She rubbed warming lube on both dildos but concentrated on the smaller one that would be going into her ass. Her pussy had already begun to throb and had coated the inside of her thighs. She quickly looked at the clock and noticed it had been 4 hours since she last came, she was due and due soon. Alayna slowly straddled the sybian and arched her back. She poured some warming lube between her butt cheeks and set the bottle aside. Using her left hand she rubbed the lube against her asshole before leaning back. The feeling and anticipation were electric. With just the fat head of the dildo inside her Alayna moaned loudly. Slowly she slid further down and felt the smaller head press against her asshole. It slid in easily with the lube which made her ass tingle. She lowered herself onto the sybian as she had seen done before and used her fingers to spread her labia and expose her clit to the vibrating mound. She felt full and ready to orgasm already, she really didn't need the moving dildos and vibrating clit teaser but she knew she had no choice.

Her hands shook as she took the controller in them. She turned up the clit stimulator first, slowly just feeling the gentle hum against her body. Immediately she pushed down harder with her body trying to get more sensation where she needed it. Finally she remembered that she could turn the controller up. When she did she moaned loudly again and began to move up and down ever so slightly. Her other hand turned the second knob, the one that controlled the dildos. The two of them moved in time inside her sending vibrations deep into her body. Alayna's hands clamped down on the front of the sybian as she held on for dear life. Her fingers defiantly manipulated the controls turning each one up even further.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhh," she cried out, "OH YES! OH YES!" Her fingers dialed the knobs up again bringing the black beast to almost maximum power. "Oh my FUCKING GOD!"

Alayna's knees and feet lifted off the floor as the entire weight of her body pushed down on the sybian. Her pussy clenched around the vibrating dildo sending her completely over the edge.

"I'M CUMMING!" She screamed as her back arched so far she thought it would break. "Oh my God another ONE!" She squealed with delight. As the second orgasm passed Alayna turned the sybian down and leaned forward with her hands on the floor. She was breathing hard and could see her heart beating through her chest. "Holy shit!" She said attempting to catch her breath. "Holy shit! Oh my holy shit!" Alayna giggled at her complete loss for words. Suddenly the phone rang. Thankfully it was in arms reach. Alayna reached out with her right hand and grasped the receiver. "Hello?" was even a struggle to say.

"Hello Alayna," it was Joe on the other line, "did you enjoy my gift?"

"Oh my God yes!" She replied eagerly. "This thing is incredible! I had no idea."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he replied coolly, "I have plans for you tomorrow as well. Meet me at my house at 10."

"Yes sir." She replied quickly.

"Oh, and wear more than what you had on today for the delivery guy." He said laughingly.

"I will sir." Alayna replied blushing deeply. "Were you watching this morning when I got that phone call sir?"

"Yes I was Alayna," he replied, sounding surprised by her question, "the voice is a member but rarely meets girls face to face. He prefers to call them and watch them, a true voyeur in that sense. Did you enjoy it?"

"Not at first really," she replied honestly completely unable to lie to him, "but when I came it was amazing."

"You can expect to hear from him again soon," he said, laughing slightly, "you challenged him today. Most girls only last two to three times before they are begging for more."

"I had no idea." Alayna replied shocked by what she had just learned.

"But he can tell you more about it... if he wants," Joe said in an obvious attempt not to divulge too much and to wrap the conversation up, "enjoy the rest of your day Alayna."

"Thank you sir." There was no need to say more, by the time she had said thank you he had hung up.

She was the submissive after all and when he was done with her that was it. Luckily he was never really done with her. He always came back to her and she always gave willingly. That was her job after all, and she loved her job!

"You are my new best friend!" Alayna said looking down at the black sybian.

Alayna slowly stood up and set the phone on the coffee table to her right. Her lower body was still throbbing from her ride on the sybian as she walked to the kitchen. Alayna took a small bottle of water from the refrigerator and quickly drank half of it. Between the workout downstairs and the workout on the sybian Alayna was beyond parched. Suddenly the phone rang again. Alayna quickly walked to the coffee table and answered it, maybe it was Joe with plans for this evening!

"Hello again Alayna," said the same mechanically altered voice from this morning, "I see you got a present."

"Yes I did sir." Alayna said nervously rubbing her free hand on her abdomen.

"I wanted to compliment you on this morning," he continued, "very few women have gone as long as you did this morning. It is testament to your true submissive nature."

"Thank you sir," Alayna replied not knowing what else to say, "I'm glad I pleased you."

"You see," he continued, "a normal woman could make it to the second time, someone who is more submissive would make it to the third before cracking. You on the other hand made it well beyond that, showing that you desire to give pleasure more than receive it. You are a true submissive in every sense of the word." Alayna was at a loss for words and stood dumbfounded as she held the phone. "That is quite a compliment. Thank you very much sir." Alayna replied unsteadily.

"Let me show you what I mean," the voice said with a hint of frustration, "you are probably quite exhausted from the sybian aren't you?"

"Yes sir I am," Alayna replied sincerely, "it was like nothing I've experienced before."

"Oh I know, I could tell," the voice replied, "but I want you to get on it again and this time you will follow my directions."

"Yes sir." Alayna answered while moving back on top of the sybian.

She lowered her body slowly on top of the sybian letting both dildo extensions penetrate her body again. Alayna sat back up on the sybian taking the two dildos deep inside her body. She closed her eyes and arched her back, grimacing as she felt the deep penetration into her aching pussy and ass.

"Put me on speaker phone," the voice commanded, "and set the phone down on the table."

"Yes sir." Alayna moaned softly as she followed his directions and set the phone aside.

"Now pick up the controller and turn it up so that the vibrations are just slightly more than a tickle." Alayna could hear the voice relishing in his control of her will.

"Yes sir." Alayna replied grasping the controller.

Alayna's fingers trembled as she turned up the controller for the two dildos. The heels of both hands pressed down on the front of the sybian as she braced her body. Alayna slowly turned up the controller for the clit vibrator only stopping when she began breathing harder. The vibrating gyrations of the dildos inside her body touched her like nothing ever before.

"How does it feel?" The voice asked softly.

"Oh that feels soooo gooood sir!" She squealed. "A girl could really get used to this!"

"Well your first two orgasms were much too quick for my taste," the voice almost seemed to laugh, "this time we're going to slowly build up to it."

"Yes sir." Alayna replied already feeling her orgasm slowly rising. She moved her right hand off the controller and spread her labia open, pressing her clit firmly against the vibrating rise in the front of the sybian. "Anything you want sir."

"Can you see the sensuality of your submission Alayna?" The voice asked. "A woman giving herself freely as you are right now is an amazing sight. Look to your right at the mirror."

Alayna looked to her right at her reflection in a full length mirror. Like most women she was unhappy with certain aspects of her body, but not as she saw herself now. Her face was flush and her cheeks were bright red. As her eyes slowly moved down her body she only saw beauty. Her breasts were full, her hard nipples were protruding from her body with the slight upward turn of youth. The arch of her back and position of her legs gave her butt a smooth and sultry curl. Her legs, in her opinion, had always been her best feature. They were long and shapely even bent back under her body as they were now. Alayna was amazed that she was actually getting turned on by looking at herself!

"You see it don't you?" The voice asked.

"Yes," Alayna answered huskily, "yes I do see it sir."

"And if I told you to," the voice continued slowly, "you would stay like that for as long as I wanted wouldn't you?"

"Oh my God I would sir!" Alayna replied in a loud moan.

"You are the epitome of a submissive Alayna," the voice gloated, "now very slowly turn each dial up one small click at a time."

Alayna could only nod yes. Her fingers gently manipulated the two dials making subtle turns. She watched herself intently, seeing her body seethe and slither as she rode. The 8" dildo vibrated and twisted deep inside her sending massive vibrations throughout her body. The smaller section of the dildo in her ass complemented the vibrations from the larger dildo, sending incredible vibrations through her tight rear. Alayna looked down at her large breasts. She wanted to pull one of them to her mouth so she could lick and suck on her nipples, but she didn't want to remove her fingers from the controllers.

"If you had wanted to you would have turned the controller up quicker," the voice uttered softly, "but instead, you have followed my instructions because you want to please me and those who are watching."

"You are right sir!" Alayna howled.

"Keep turning them up slowly," he continued, "I can tell you are very close."

"I am sir," Alayna groaned still turning up the controllers at a maddeningly slow pace, "I really am!"

She conceded to herself that what the voice had told her was correct, she was truly submissive. Her own desires were unimportant; the desires of those who dominated her were all that mattered. Had that been from her time at the manor or was it her inherent nature? With another click upward of each controller Alayna's deep thoughts were replaced with powerful vibrating sensations throughout her body.

"Uh, uh, uhhhh!" She moaned tilting her head back and closing her eyes. Alayna could feel her long hair tickling her lower back as her body arched. Her knees lifted off the floor and thighs squeezed the padded sides of the sybian tightly. "OH MY GOD!" Alayna screamed.

Her entire body tensed. When her pussy and asshole clenched around the dildos the vibrations they were sending through her body only intensified sending her further over the edge. Alayna's fingers inadvertently turned up both controllers as she orgasmed. Her eyes were wide open but she could see nothing. Alayna's body shook violently until she finally turned both controllers all the way down. Alayna collapsed onto her hands.

"Very well done Alayna." Alayna could hear the mechanically altered sounds of clapping in the background. "You certainly provided quite a show this morning.

"Thank you so much sir." She replied breathlessly.

"The counter upstairs shows just under 100 people watching you right now," commended the voice, "that is very impressive wouldn't you say?"

"Yes sir it is." Alayna had never had that many people watching her at once, the idea that she had shared an orgasm with almost 100 unknown people was overpowering.

"I will call again soon Alayna," the voice almost sounded warm and caring as he spoke, "there is so much more to do with a woman such as you."

The handset clicked on the coffee table and was soon replaced with a dial tone. Alayna's body felt both weak and alive at the same time. What really impressed her was the number of people watching her at that very moment. She wondered how many of them were excited or impressed by her actions.

"Next time," she said as she looked over at the two throw pillows on her couch, "I'm going to have to bring those over here BEFORE I get on this thing!" Alayna shook and moaned deeply with an aftershock. "And a glass of water." She said giggling to her reflection. "This is going to be a very unproductive day," Alayna said reaching for the controller again, "but an incredibly fun one."

12