Power Versus Submission Ch. 03: Infiltrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was half dozing alongside David and my thoughts when I heard Carly call for me down the hallway from her room. As has been increasingly the case these past few days I got up to go and see what she wanted. Her door was still firmly shut so I knocked gently and waited for a response before turning the knob and pushing it open. I can only imagine the shock that must have registered on my face at the sight before me.

My beautiful innocent teenage girl was laying in her bed behind Denny, spooning with her and both clearly naked under the sheets. Denny had the biggest grin on her face while Carly's face was flushed and hot, I knew I had that same look from the times Denny had sat on my face. I started to say something but all that came out was a bewildered, fuddled little moan,

'Carly?'

You know as a parent with an only child you just want the best for your little girl. You dream of her marriage to a successful man that can look after her and help her fulfil her own career goals and dreams the same way David and I had throughout our marriage. You dream of grandchildren in the future and all the fun that brings. I am aware it's normal for kids to experiment sexually with partners, even though I hadn't done that myself as a teenager (maybe that's why I have fallen for the trap I have now?) but rarely would a teenage girl ever so blatantly flaunt it in front of their Mother, not in the vanilla type setting we have always lived in. I was shocked and uncomfortable.

'I'm kind of hot here Mummy, a little flushed, Denny said a glass of water usually helps, and also some mints, um, for the taste if you have any in your handbag.'

What? Carly never calls me Mummy!

'Hurry up and close the door on your way out, bring Denny water too. Also you will need to call Denny's parents to let them know you'll be letting her stay the night, tell them we were snowed under with homework, okay?'

Did she have no shame, surely this can't be my daughter? This was brazen. She was openly flaunting it right in front of me. I knew immediately this was all Denny's doing, my little Carly would have died of shame a couple of weeks ago speaking to me like that, finding her in that position. Knowing that she had been with another girl. I took in the scene before me for another moment, before turning to run my errand.

Denny's boob was uncovered with Carly's fingers absentmindedly tracing her nipple while they both looked at me expectantly. Thankfully the rest of their bodies were covered by sheets until around mid-thigh where I could see their legs tangled together as they lovingly embraced each other.

I was still in shock as I fixed their drinks in the kitchen. The thought of not doing as I was told actually never entered my mind. The thought of what might happen next never even entered my mind either, not until I had a glass in each hand with some mints in my pocket, awkwardly knocking on the door.

I was allowed to enter and the girls had barely moved.

'Close the door behind you Mummy.'

This was getting weird. Then for the first time I noticed how aroused I was. I certainly knew I wasn't aroused by the thought of my own daughter, that's not what had me creaming my panties in that moment, nope, it was the humiliation, being forced to serve her, to serve them, like I was their maid in the immediate moments after they had sex. I knew I had to get out of there, this was heading in a bad direction for me, I knew once I was in that sub space, that level of submission that Tahlia had shown me so many times, that things would happen that I would forever regret.

I was so brave and used my best Mother's voice,

'I don't think that's a good idea Carly. It looks like you and Denny could do with some privacy. I can't believe you would invite me in here to see this, I am your Mother Carly, I don't know what I have done for you to think you can humiliate me in this way but it's certainly not the type of relationship I ever expected we would have together.'

Carly held my vision though, she wasn't flinching through any of this, maybe Denny had told her to expect me to react this way, she held my stare and once again I was the first to look away, this time at Denny. And that was my mistake. I wasn't weak for Carly but I was for Denny and it was one look from her that weakened me enough to look back at Carly,

'Close the door Mum. You'll be staying right here with us until I say you can go, okay?'

I shook my head, no, this was definitely not okay. I looked back down at Denny before shutting the door behind me essentially trapping myself in the room with them leaving the warmth and comfort and safety of my Husband on the wrong side of that door. Would there be no end to my depravity?

'Bring our water over Mum and can go kneel at that foot of our bed. Do not hesitate Mummy. There are some things we need to talk about it. It won't take long.'

I took the two steps to Carly's bedside drawer and put her water and mints down before finding myself kneeling at the end of her bed with an uninterrupted view of the soles of their feet.

'You probably think Denny has something to do with this but I can tell you I figured it all out by myself Mum. You've never ever invited any of the girls you counsel into our house before. Though I'm glad you did with Denny! No one has ever made me feel the way she does . . .'

Carly paused for a moment to kiss her girlfriend.

'Anyway, she isn't even one of your cases. It's amazing the things you find if you're nosey enough in their socials. I obviously friended her on Facebook and Instagram. Mum, you never told me about Denny's best friend Tahlia, did you?'

My heart was beating so quickly now, my adrenalin was rushing, had the things I'd been doing with Tahlia been exposed somehow?

'Denny mentioned her once or twice, said some funny things to me like you'd do things for me if I mentioned Tahlia's name to you. So I friended her on Facebook too. Mum, I want you to start rubbing our feet a little while I speak, be gentle though I think I may be a little ticklish.'

I felt that familiar pain in my stomach as the anxiety I'd been feeling these past few weeks suddenly returned. The pain Tahlia had given me this week off to escape from gripped me as tightly as ever. My hands were clammy and Carly's feet sweaty as I gripped my daughter's soles with a heavy lump in my throat. I did not want this . . . I do not want this type of relationship with my special girl.

'Tahlia messaged me back and was interested to hear from me. She said you are the coolest counsellor she ever had. Told me how much you had helped her. Told me how you had really turned her life around. Told me how lucky I was to have you as my mother. Told me all about something she called the balance. The balance, Mum. Tahlia said she had taught you about it as well. And then said she could teach me. And here we are. It's a lot of power for one person to have over another isn't it?'

I didn't know if Carly expected an answer or not.

'Any wonder Tahlia thinks you're such a great counsellor Mum!'

'I'm sorry Carly, I am who I am but I don't want this with you, with us. I shouldn't let Tahlia get away with the things she does but it is a teaching technique I've used with her to make her think she is in charge, that she has the power, it just went too far and it turns out I enjoyed losing that battle for a change. I've always been in charge Carly. Yes, things are different with Tahlia she has shown me a side of me which I truly still don't understand but it's not a side of me I'm willing to share with you in my own home ever. I want to be clear on this, I love you to pieces Carly, I'd always dreamed of us being more like sisters once you got to this age and I want a normal equal relationship with you, not something like I have with Tahlia.'

I took my hands from her feet and went to stand up.

'There's a lot of questions left for you to answer Mum. But I know Dad will be getting suss if you stay here any longer. Now I know I can pretty much do what I want, things will be changing here. I haven't worked out in my own mind yet why you invited Denny over and lied about her to me and Dad when Tahlia's your case student. And I'm sick of asking Denny about it. To be honest I don't want to know, I'm just really glad you did. I don't even really know how you met Denny. Tahlia's been pretty secretive about your sessions together, hasn't told me anything really other than which buttons to press to get what I want from you.'

Now I had come out of that sub space I drop to when I do things that I really shouldn't, I was actually shaking with anger. How dare Carly undermine me in such a way? And in front of Denny too. And that's when it clicked, some of what Carly had said was probably true but this whole thing just now was very definitely Denny's idea. She just laid there the whole time grinning at me as if she is untouchable.

Out of their room now and even before I had a chance to change out of the clothes I had worn out to dinner with David to get ready for bed I had a text message, it was Denny, and she wasn't even supposed to be texting me in my week off! I opened it to find all these laughing emoji's with the words 'a teaching technique!?' clearly mimicking what I had just told Carly about my relationship with Tahlia. Still angry at them both I forgot my place for a moment and texted back,

Robin: We need to talk. I'll be taking you home in the morning and you're not welcome back in my house ever *angry face emoji*

Then as an afterthought I sent another,

Robin: For you to use Carly in exactly the same way as you used me just like you had fantasised about while I was in that same position beneath you makes me sick to the stomach!

The response was immediate and terse,

Den: Fine. We can talk. Right after I've told Carly about how your relationship with Tay really works. You've hurt my feelings. I think you're next text better be an apology and an invite to stay again tomorrow. You literally have seconds sis, do it!

I hated how they could control me so easily. I knew there would be no talk the next morning. I was so angry but I had to pretend to be meek right now for my own sake, hopefully the silly girl can understand tone in writing, I was short and to the point,

Robin: Okay. Sorry Denny. Please come back tomorrow.

Sleep didn't come easily that night. First dinner with David and his dealings with Shandi. Then with what happened with Carly. It just felt like my life, my family, was being torn apart by Denny and Tahlia who now controlled not only me but were also indirectly influencing the two people I loved more than anything. I silently cried myself to sleep in fear of the coming days.

Of course in the cold light of day, things are never as bad the next morning as they seemed lying awake in bed for hours on end the night before. Thankfully I had the place to myself that morning. David had started taking Denny to a train station closer to her school on his way to work and of course Carly made her own way to school from our house and they had all left before I woke up.

I had made up my mind last night to lay some ground rules for Carly with respect to my expectations of privacy and decency within our own house in future so I texted and asked her to call me as soon as it was convenient. It was also going to be important to restore myself as a figure of authority in my own house. I certainly wasn't going to continue to let Carly walk all over me like I have apparently been doing. It was hours later after I had fallen asleep on the couch with the novel I was reading when I was startled by her call;

'Mum, what the fuck have you done to upset Denny?'

I'd never ever heard my daughter swear and was immediately shocked and also defensive in my response as a result,

'What, nothing!' was all I could muster in that moment of exasperation.

'She has split up with me and says she never wants to see me or my stupid mother ever again! Clearly you have said something to her about last night. I told you that was my idea . . .'

The phone went blank and I sensed she had terminated our call, I could hear through her tone that she had been crying and my heart broke for my perfect girl, what was Denny up to? What was Tahlia up to? Why were they so determined to separate me from my family? First by setting David up with Shandi and now by driving a wedge in my previously perfect relationship with my daughter. It was clear I would have to speak to Denny but once again the Girls were a step ahead of me and clearly expecting my call,

'Hello puppy.'

It was Tahlia! Why is she answering Denny's phone?

'Oh, hey Tahlia. Can I speak to Denny please, or is she busy?'

'I gave you the week off Robin, why are you calling us? My expectation was that you would use this week for yourself, spend some time with your friends and use this time to recharge both physically and mentally so that you are fresh and ready to perform as my little puppy again next week.'

'I'm sorry Tay, I am enjoying my week off but I need to speak to Denny about something that's happened with Carly.'

'I know what's happened Robbie. Denny showed me the texts you sent her last night. Who the fuck do you think you are talking to any one of us like that? And then to be so insincere in your invitation for tonight, we've talked about it and Denny agreed that you need to be punished for your insolence. I don't care if it's your week off or not, I make the rules remember and you always show us respect, at all times, no matter what. Is that fucking clear to you, dog?'

Tahlia shouted through the phone at me. She was at her intimidating best. Full bully mode. I was meek and frightened,

'Yes Tahlia, that's clear. I'm sorry for my bad temper.'

'Not yet, you're not but you fucking will be. Words mean shit to me Robin, you know that. You're going to have to prove to Denny how sorry you are. But first I think we need a little history lesson, don't we?'

I had no choice but to agree with my chief tormentor.

'Two things bitch. It will test your memory but I've got sound bites of everything, you know I record everything Robin you know that and you've seen the videos to prove it. So let's have that lesson, shall we? Tell me Robin, do you remember what I said to you the day I handed you over to Den as her submissive?'

I remembered a lot of the most important moments leading up to my submission to these girls, especially relating to Denny as I had edged and pleasured myself so many times with her at the front of my mind, and I would never forget that first day when Tahlia was sitting naked on our dinner table her ass deliberately squatted right where Carly ate her breakfast every morning.

'You said that I must always obey Denny as my Mistress and that if I ever did anything to upset her or disobey her then she would tell you, that even if it's not true, you would take her word over mine.'

'Good girl Robbie, that's entirely correct. Would you say those two texts that you sent her last night from your own phone would be upsetting to Denny?'

'Yes Tahlia, I'm sorry. I was upset that Denny would more or less parade Carly, my own daughter, in front of me almost as her trophy. That she had told me that she would use Carly the same way she did me, that she would have Carly beneath her one day sitting on her face, same way as she did me, and to make it so very obvious, in my own house, in my daughter's bed, the same bed we had shared our own times together, that my daughter was nothing more than a conquest for her.'

Tahlia laughed,

'You really should know when not to talk Robin. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole here. And you blame Denny for all this? Your Mistress, the same girl I gave you to as a gift? The same girl who I gave you exact instructions never to disobey or disrespect? Okay, that's interesting. I guess that brings me to the second part of our history lesson then Robin. I'm going to send you a text, it's a sound recording from the very first day we met, I was teaching you you're place beneath me as a voluntary submissive (my phone beeped while she was talking) and I warned you what would happen. You'll have the text now, keep me on the line, while you listen to it, it will only take a sec and then let me know when it's done.'

I found the text and the sound recording Tahlia had sent:

Tay: I warned you what to expect from me Robin, here listen to this . . .

'Can you see how being held at the mercy of someone half your age, a schoolgirl no less, doesn't seem quite as much fun now? Can you understand why this is the last place in the World you should want to be? Because if you don't understand it now, you will bitch. Once you've met my friends you'll start to understand. When I start coming around to your place to visit you'll understand. Once I start taking things from you, you will know then that you really didn't want to find yourself here in this position. Yet here you are . . . now is that begging I hear?'

I vaguely remembered the recording but I was so overwhelmed with everything that happened that morning I couldn't remember her specific words until I was reminded of them now, I went back to the phone call,

'I listened to the recording Tahlia. I don't really remember you saying that to me but I know it's all true, that I'm living through it all now, just as you had promised.'

'Good bitch. Now with all that in mind, if I want Denny to use Carly in exactly the same way I wanted her to use you by sitting on your face and masturbating herself, would you say that's Denny's fault or mine?'

It sounded like a trap, I chose my words carefully,

'I'm sorry Tahlia, I know Denny is loyal to you. I've seen it with my own eyes and heard the way she talks about you, she loves you and would do anything you ask. She is your submissive first and everything else second.'

'Good. So tell me then Robin who should have you sent those texts to last night, your Mistress who you have promised to never disobey or upset? Or me? Who has promised to take things from you and to make you regret ever submitting to me?'

'I should never have sent the texts and just accepted what happened for what it was Tahlia.'

'Good girl, you're learning. So now your daughter hates you and your husband is about to leave you for a stripper with fake tits. Can you see what happens when you don't obey me my sweet little puppy?'

I don't think I will ever understand how my submission to someone so evil, someone so intent on ruining me arouses me so much. I could feel the moisture building in my panties as this schoolgirl tore shreds off me, explained to me how she would ruin my life, called me her dog, but it wasn't over yet . . .

'Pull down your pants for me right now puppy. I don't care that it's your week off. Sounds like you need another lesson why you are where you are with your film contracts and reliance on me as your Master and why I am out the back of my school with Denny on her knees before me, her head under my school skirt, getting her reward for doing as I asked.'

I was on the couch in our loungeroom and didn't even bother to shift to the bedroom as I pulled down my shorts and undies as instructed.

'Good. I bet you're a wet little slut aren't you? Why don't you start touching yourself for me puppy. Think of Denny here right now, think of what she is doing and think of why she is being rewarded.'

'I'm touching myself now Tahlia. Yes I'm wet. I'm angry and frustrated and upset at myself for being wet. I don't understand it. You should have heard how Carly talked to me, she hung up on me, swore at me for the first time in her life. I hate that I am turned on by all this. By you controlling me. Bullying me, my family. Why does it turn me on so much?!'

'The simple answer puppy is because you are a submissive. The more complex reason has to do with power exchange and humiliation. It's degrading for you to be corrected first by your daughter and now by a schoolgirl. Close your eyes now and think of me. Can you imagine Denny serving me like my little bitch? Are you jealous puppy?