Power Versus Submission Ch. 03: Infiltrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know she is getting her reward pleasing me for making your daughter hate you? You know that's what this is all about don't you? Keep rubbing slut, think of me as your new daughter. Carly hates you now but I don't I will always love you but I won't be like Carly. No, I will be the head of your house. Your bitchy daughter controlling her mother because I know that Mummy is weak and useless. Your husband will be gone with his new slutty stripper Girlfriend and Carly will choose them over you, hey maybe Shandi can get Carly a job at the club stripping for middle aged men like David? Yes!

Keep edging for me, imagine that, Carly as a stripper, are you touching yourself Robin, imagining her cute teenage body grinding, moving, swaying, dancing and wearing practically nothing on a pole. Maybe I'll let you go and visit her at the club? Perhaps I'll make you pay her for a lap dance. Wouldn't that be funny! I hope you're close to having your cummies bitch.

Imagine you as my Mummy and me, your schoolgirl Bully, being your new daughter in Carly's place, that you will love and support and be a proper Mummy to, driving me around to my friend's house whenever I want, helping me with my homework and going to work for me. You still edging there mummy pup?'

I could only moan in response both in terror at what I was hearing but also at the overwhelming pleasure I was feeling as I circled my clit, daring not to touch myself right there, knowing that if I did anything but tease right now that I would cum in an instant to these fantasies of Carly leaving me and being replaced in my house by Tahlia.

'We're going to cum together puppy. Are you close, I only have to give Denny the word and she will take me there.'

'Yes Tay, oh god yes, I will cum as soon as you tell me to.'

'Good girl. Let's imagine this together, I want to hear it from you Robin as you cum, tell me who do you love more, me or Carly? It's okay you can confess to me, Carly will never know, come on puppy, we both know the answer, tell me who do you love more, me or Carly and then we can both have our cummies together it will be so nice, I don't think I've ever let you cum with me before slut. Tell me you love me more than Carly, keep rubbing that pussy, keep that fantasy going and tell me that you are going to betray your daughter for me, betrayal is so hot isn't it, betray your daughter and tell me who you love more Robin. Are you ready? One. I want you to say it on the count of three and lets cum together this time, you want to make me happy don't you puppy? Make your new bully daughter happy as I take my place rightfully as the head of your house, you want it don't you Robin? Two. Imagine me controlling David, and Carly, maybe I already am? Are you ready puppy, let's cum together, tell me now who you love more . . .'

'You Tahlia, you, I love you more than Carly!!! Oh my god!'

I squealed out loud as my body went right over the edge and I squirted all over the couch. Lucky there was no one home to see me a melted mess on the couch, my phone on the floor where I had dropped it, panting like a dog from the exertion of an orgasm the like I can only ever experience when Tahlia is talking to me like that. I didn't even have the energy to lean across to pick the phone up, not that it would have mattered, Tahlia had terminated our call anyway. I simply fell asleep.

Ideally I would have woken up to find this just all a wet dream. The mess between my legs and all over my couch from the most wondrous dream ever submitting to the meanest best looking most desirable schoolgirl Bully ever. But if that was the case I would have woken with this most wonderful afterglow, trying to recreate my dream, wallowing in my most perverse fantasy. Truth is though it wasn't a dream and I was quickly being consumed by the shame of what I had just done in much the same way as my couch was being irreparably stained by my cum . . .

Denny taught me very early in our relationship that edging is always better than reaching that full orgasm. She taught me about the difficulties of sub drop and the depression it can bring with it. It was these moments, these moments on the rare occasion where Tahlia takes me over the edge and allows me that type of orgasm, where I am made fully aware of exactly what she meant. The shame I felt right now, the shame from the things I said putting Tahlia ahead of Carly. That would never happen. Despite what I might say when at the mercy of my own arousal.

I rolled to the side of the couch to get up for a shower and also get some cloth to clean up my mess when my phone, which was still on the floor where I dropped it, caught my eye. There was a notification I had texts from Tahlia. More than one. She had promised me the entire week off, this just wasn't fair. I still had to open it though. Week off or not she still controlled aspects of my life that I couldn't and I knew better than to make her any more upset at me.

Tay: How's that sub drop treating you bitch? Haha. Regret anything you said? Of course you know I recorded the lot, I'm sure Carly will love hearing it if you're not my good girl. Don't worry, I am always true to my word, it's still your week off but even so you have some bridges to build. Denny has already spoken to Carly. Funny how quick girls can make up when I pull the strings, isn't it? You are to order Den an Uber from Sara's place where we have gone to have our homework done for us again back to your place. She's staying the night at yours again, she wants to see Carly.

Tay: While Denny is there you are to apologise to her in front of both David and Carly. I want you humbled before your own family apologising for the way you spoke to her last night. You will wait on her hand and foot throughout dinner, treat her as your Mistress once again in front of both Carly and David so that they notice the way you are treating her. And don't worry Denny is angry about this as I am, she won't be letting you off lightly no matter how close she feels to you.

Tay: Later once Den and Carly are in the bedroom together with their door shut tightly to keep naughty mummies out and after David has gone to bed you are to go to that bedroom, knock politely on the door, until Denny says you can come in, and physically serve Denny in front of Carly so that Carly is left in no doubt as to your position in their relationship. If I hear of anything that doesn't happen how I think it should, then I'll send Carly a copy of this recording I just made confessing your love for me over her, and also I'll book the film crew for your next movie. Text me back once you have ordered the Uber for her.

I tossed the phone on the couch in disgust. I knew there was nothing I could do to stop this.

After David had confirmed his suspicions to me at dinner the other night about my relationship with the girls that he knew there was more going on than what I was telling him, this was going to look terrible. The one thing I had to hold on to though was at least Denny was a lot more personable than Tahlia, she would force me to treat her and apologise to her in front of everyone, but she wouldn't rub my nose in it the same way Tahlia would have.

Things went that night as I expected. My apology was embarrassing and humiliating. The smug look on Carly's face as I humiliated myself before her Girlfriend was easily the worst part. David looked uneasy at the way I waited on Denny for the whole evening . . . and by extension Carly. They both had me up and down doing things for them, getting things for them, right throughout dinner. I was acting as nothing more than their slave, how I hated that term, I might be submissive but I am no one's slave. Well that's what I liked to tell myself anyway.

I knew it was no coincidence that David spent practically the entire night with his head in his phone texting back and forth with Shandi. No doubt Tahlia would have spoken to Shandi to tell her this was an opportunity for her to text freely with David without any interference from me nor any reluctance or guilt from Dave. She even called him at one point to which he left the room like it was a private conversation. Did it really have to be this obvious? I tried not to be mad at Dave and instead sexualise their budding relationship, I tried to be aroused at being a cuckquean, like I had read other girls are when their husbands are cheating on them, but having had such a major orgasm a few hours prior all I could feel was hurt and shame that I had allow things get to this point.

Eventually though he went to bed so that I could get what no doubt was going to be the worst part of my evening over with. I barely waited five minutes before going and gently knocking on the door as Tahlia had instructed me to. I was absolutely dreading what I might be forced to watch on the other side. Noticeably it was Denny this time that had told me to come in and close the door behind me. Thankfully though they were both still dressed as I entered, Denny in her school uniform though she had taken her shoes and socks off while my daughter was also barefoot but had changed in to her night dress ready for bed.

'Hello sis, and don't worry I have spoken to Carly about this, it's about time she knew what a hopeless pushover you really are. You know I love having you as my little sister submissive and that relationship will continue.'

I looked over to Carly who sat at her computer work table where she did all her homework not even looking at us. She had her back turned and was doing something on her laptop while Denny spoke.

'But you simply can't get away with talking to me like you did last night. It showed a total lack of respect for me as your mentor and for Carly that you would try and ban her girlfriend from ever coming to her house again. I accepted your apology at dinner time and are happy with the subservience you showed both me and Carly. But you have yet to be corrected satisfactorily. How will you ever learn sis if I don't punish you when you're naughty huh?'

I looked at Carly again who was still sitting staring at her computer. She hadn't moved. She had set her jaw tightly shut and seemed to have her eyes closed almost like she was trying to zone out from the discussion going on behind her.

'You and Carly can deal with your own relationship going forward. If she wants to use you as the hopeless pushover you have shown yourself to be around Girls like me then she can. But if you want to retain that mother daughter thing you guys have, that's up to both of you to sort out together.

Usually your punishment tonight would involve you over my knee being spanked like the silly girl that you were behaving like last night. But with David in the next room that's not really feasible so you won't be punished physically but in a way that you are reminded of your poor behaviour throughout the entire evening, it's the same way you were punished last week.'

Denny reached down and laying on the bed were Barney's collar and leash. My heart dropped as I realised her intention and I think Denny saw it in my face too.

'Don't worry you can stay clothed this time out of respect for Carly who very definitely does not want to see her mother naked but you will be sleeping in here with us tonight, chained to the leg of the bed, and gagged, while you listen to me try to make up with Carly for the things I said to her today. I'm not going to force you to stay tied up all night, don't want old Davey boy in there waking up in the morning to an empty bed but tomorrow morning I won't be going to school with him, I've already told him I have my first period free, but you will be driving me. Have you got anything to say for yourself before I lock you away again then sis?'

I really had a lot to say. But I was being taught a lesson that it's always best for me not to talk when it came to voicing my own opinion. For a submissive like me I was fast learning never to question anything these girls said or did no matter how badly I felt about it or how unjust the punishment. I looked over at Carly again, she still hadn't moved, and was seemingly refusing to have anything to do with any of this. I had to ask,

'Denny, I apologise again for the text I sent last night. Can I please just ask is Carly okay with all this? It looks like she is pretty upset?'

Denny walked over to where Carly was sitting and as sexual as always made a scene of straddling Carly's lap so Denny sat facing me one leg either side of Carly's chair cuddling my daughter lovingly as she looked at me,

'Carly is just being a bit sulky coz she wanted her Den all to herself tonight and she's a bit uncomfortable about sharing her bedroom with you.

But lucky for us both I know all her weak spots now and can make her melt into a gooey little puddle just with a little touch here or a little kiss there.'

As she spoke I watched as she made eye contact with Carly before nuzzling her head into her neck and whispering something into my daughter's ear. I couldn't hear what was being said but my glassy eyed daughter, whose face had been set in stone ever since I came into the room broke into a big beaming smile and starting giggling.

Denny leant in again and whispered something else before kissing my daughter erotically and passionately as she grinded her pussy into her lap. I heard Carly whisper I love you before Denny stood up and had me lay at the foot of the bed so I could be collared and chained in position for the night. Once I was secured Denny made Carly shut her eyes while she quickly pulled down the panties from under her school uniform that she had been wearing all day and shoved them in my mouth before tying one of the ribbons from her hair around my mouth making sure the gag stayed in place.

Once I had been tied down for the night it was difficult to see much else as to what happened as the girls got themselves ready for bed and then not long after the lamps were switched off and the room plunged into darkness. At first I could only hear whispering, mostly Denny speaking to Carly, but I had no hope of hearing what she was saying. Then some giggling from them both and some kissing. I heard Carly tell Denny that no one had ever made her feel like this before. That she was so scared today when she thought she had lost her.

Denny then turned the conversation to me, deliberately loud so that I could hear every word.

'I told you baby that was all your Mum's fault. I explained what happened, I never wanted to leave you either'

. . . more kissing . . .

'But we couldn't let your Mother get away with threatening me, could we? Either you were going to have take control of the situation and force her to apologise for trying to split us up, or I was. This is where the balance is baby, it's what Tahlia talks about, when one person wants something that much more than the other.'

The girls continued to make out and my daughter moaned from the bed I was tied to as Denny expertly manipulated both her mind and her body into submission. My eyes had adjusted to the dark but I could still see nothing as I felt the sheets moving above me. Suddenly Denny's voice pipes up again,

'Hey sis,' she was whispering, 'are you awake?'

Of course with my mouth stuffed full of her dirty panties I could only grunt in response.

'Good. I'm on Carly's face now, remember that afternoon when it was you beneath me, and not her?'

How could I ever forget?

'She's fucking hopeless at it, not like her Mum. Well to be fair you were hopeless at first as well. Until I trained you. You want me to train her like I did you sis?'

I couldn't help but think Carly can't be too bad at it, Denny's breathing was laboured and she was clearly gaining some pleasure from my daughter. The bed moved again and I heard some heavy breathing, that had to be Carly, then Denny's voice,

'You like doing that for me baby? It feels so nice.'

Carly never formed any words, only moaning in response,

'There's my good girl. I wanna sixty nine you baby, okay? We'll play a game, wherever you feel my tongue on your cute little puss you do to me, I want us to try and cum together, okay?'

And then there was only the sounds, and smells, of sex that filled the room. There was some playful chat and giggling too, none of which I could hear as they urged each other on, having fun in their pleasure, being youthful, exploring each other's bodies, then out of nowhere in between the laboured breathing, the moaning and the sex talk I could hear Carly's voice,

'Fuck, Den, I'm cumming!'